Quote from: "mollyosheaMJ"
This is absolutely unbelievable. Calling the President evil?? Okay maybe you dont like him, but that doesn't mean he's evil. And to call Jay-Z evil also? I'm a huge fan of both Obama and Jay, and I find it extremely offensive to read these comments.
Worshiping the devil? thats disgusting. Neither men do that.
Thank you I couldn't have said it better.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mehere

If they're there to do business then ok.  BUT  a photo op?  Pa-leazzzze.  Our country is going to hell in a handbasket.....the president (even though he's not in the pix) does not need this type of publicity ....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "jessicakthx"
Quote from: "SEHF"
Quote from: "jessicakthx"
Quote from: "SEHF"
He's a free mason. He worships the devil.

Freemasonry does not automatically equal devil worship, but thanks for playing the game.

Who said it did, learn to read? He wears shirts with Satanic scripture on it.

Ahaha. Haha. Ha.

*rolls eyes*

Some of you are so ridiculous it's truly amazing.

Wow people saying Obama is evil and devil worshipper?  Really?  I'm sorry but I totally disagree with that.  I don't know about Jay Z and what he's into but I know the Obama's believe in God.  I don't think that's a fair statement to make about Obama.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saying Obama and his family believe in God LOL what a good cover!!  Sounds so much like Tom Cruise act that Jeff Dunham uses saying he's married and has a kid as the character Peanut says "Oh, good cover!!"  Just because someone says they believe in God such as Obama, don't take it at face value.

Always question authority!!
Always go after the truth!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. In One!

Jay is probably asking how to move up in the ranks of free masonry since Obama is a 33rd degree mason lol but seriously these guys sold their soul and people should see it and be against it because they want Michael dead, illuminati are trying to take over and their using celebs like Jay and all of the presidents except JFK and you know how that turned out, people need to open their eyes it's right infront of us look at Jayz videos your telling me its just an accident to put the illuminati symbols in there
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

Everyone needs to watch some George Carlin clips on Youtube about the government and how they don't give a crap about us and so much other stuff. We all need to wake up before it's too late!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. In One!

I stand by my statement on the Obamas believing in God despite what some others may think.  It's sad to judge people like that especially when you don't know them personally.  I wonder what MJ would think about some of his fans on here making speculations like that.  That's not cool.  Yeah the government may be shady sometimes and cover things up but every single aspect of a person's life is not a conspiracy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ladyandbird

This is just silly and makes me a bit sad. Were dit it go from "Oh, maybe Michael really is alive, we should investigate that." to "OMG Obama is a devil worshipper"?

Quote from: "LOVESoldier28"
Saying Obama and his family believe in God LOL what a good cover!!  Sounds so much like Tom Cruise act that Jeff Dunham uses saying he's married and has a kid as the character Peanut says "Oh, good cover!!"  Just because someone says they believe in God such as Obama, don't take it at face value.

Always question authority!!
Always go after the truth!!
So looking for the truth is the same thing as swallowing every conspiracytheory? We should not believe the authorities, we should not believe the media, but we SHOULD believe every weird conspiracy that comes along? Seriously?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I also can't say I really understand what all this "believing in god" nonsense has to do with anything.

I don't believe in god. That doesn't make me evil or a devil-worshipper. It just means I don't believe in your ~divine deity~.

I'm acquaintances with a Satanist and they're one of the nicest, most intelligent people I've ever met. This religion crap is really ridiculous and I'm pretty sure Michael has fans from every religious background known to mankind.

I'm sure he also has fans who happen to be Freemasons.

I get it, I really do - that the Illuminati is bad bad no good and ruining the world and all that. I LOVE researching this kind of thing and have long before June 25 2009. That being said, if you look for an Illuminati connection in everything, you will find one in everything.

That doesn't mean every goddamn thing is connected to it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

look fellas.....

I looked up John Todd on yutbe and after that I am finding it REALLY hard to say with a straigt face that the illuminati DONT exist......

But I am really confused and dont know what to believe and what not to believe.....If someone told me that Bush was a part of them...I would believe it anyway....Coz he is a douchebag.....But then again, if someone told me that Obama is one too...I find it really hard to believe.....

But if you look up John Todd on youtube, you will be forced to rethink about their existence or non-existence......I kinda have a gut feeing that they do exist...but then again I tell myaself..Naahhhh... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions