December 03, 2009, 06:18:05 PM
I was just thinking about some issues and thouht lets put this on paper here

Subject: Why is MJ faking his Death

Key Players

MJ
LAPD
Murray
The Music Industry

If we look back in history many great artist we have lost about drugs and suicide..
but is it the artist them selve or is the music industrie responable for there death

one of the example's who is alive is britney spears look the changes and troubles she was going throug the last 10 years...
drugs, personal problems,  etc etc

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

What if mike wants to make this world better place..

THIS IS IT IT HAS TO CHANGE

by helping to create a better life and care for the people in de entertainment industrie
he also lost friends in this industrie
and we all know why elvis died (if he really died) he died on drug overdose and pressure..

Dr Murray

We have a body, A suspect (who claims to give drugs to mj), a coroner who rulled homicde

why is he not in jail and the investigation wil take months

because the case is much bigger then this and even there is no murray case at all..

MJ

Mike was forced to do 50 concerts!

"sony is making big money with this is it"

look again to the movie, the cd

The CD was it really that good or do we all have this stuff allready?
The Film was it really Good??

Were is all the stuff mike recorded between 2005 and 2009 working together with some great artists?

YES by MJ himself! and he realeses it when he is ready on his own way in his own time!

Comeback:

The Big Quastion... Don't be supprised in januari when the first arrest will be made that there is no murray but some key players in the music industie.. and when arrests will be made all hell will breal lose!

Healing this world is maby part of his plan. And the climate has to change in this industrie..

It's All for Love

last one on dr murray: is there any possibility he is an LAPD undercover agent?

DISCLAMER
THIS IS AL FACTUAL AND BASED ON SPECULATIONS AND THOUGHTS
I DON'T SAY THIS IS THE TROOT AND FEEL FREE MADE CHANGES
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Music Industry
December 03, 2009, 06:36:44 PM
I have the same thoughts with Murray,because the authorities are silent all!So I think, that they are all involved in it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lorrie

December 03, 2009, 06:41:02 PM
Quote from: "Wizard of Oz"

I have no clue, but that is a pretty darn interesting idea. I think quite a few people would be absolutely stunned if it turned out Murray was affiliated with a law enforcement agency, especially if he was working undercover.

It would definitely explain a lot, too, such as how he's been able to return to practicing medicine when he's supposedly the only suspect in the homicide of a major entertainer, a "death" that was allegedly caused by his medical incompetence. (I don't believe Murray is a suspect, or even the only suspect, though).

This question/possibility is the most intriguing MJ-related thing I've read today. Thanks, Wizard.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 03, 2009, 06:57:06 PM
I agree...I think the only investigations goin on is dr perscribing drugs wrong...that is a serious issue and being a pharmacy tech I kno a lot of those drugs are stronger than dope

And I kno that this is a problem thru america and of course in hollywood its a mess these are doctor are suppose to save lives not ruin them

Quote from: "Wizard of Oz"
I was just thinking about some issues and thouht lets put this on paper here

Subject: Why is MJ faking his Death

Key Players

MJ
LAPD
Murray
The Music Industry

If we look back in history many great artist we have lost about drugs and suicide..
but is it the artist them selve or is the music industrie responable for there death

one of the example's who is alive is britney spears look the changes and troubles she was going throug the last 10 years...
drugs, personal problems,  etc etc

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

What if mike wants to make this world better place..

THIS IS IT IT HAS TO CHANGE

by helping to create a better life and care for the people in de entertainment industrie
he also lost friends in this industrie
and we all know why elvis died (if he really died) he died on drug overdose and pressure..

Dr Murray

We have a body, A suspect (who claims to give drugs to mj), a coroner who rulled homicde

why is he not in jail and the investigation wil take months

because the case is much bigger then this and even there is no murray case at all..

MJ

Mike was forced to do 50 concerts!

"sony is making big money with this is it"

look again to the movie, the cd

The CD was it really that good or do we all have this stuff allready?
The Film was it really Good??

Were is all the stuff mike recorded between 2005 and 2009 working together with some great artists?

YES by MJ himself! and he realeses it when he is ready on his own way in his own time!

Comeback:

The Big Quastion... Don't be supprised in januari when the first arrest will be made that there is no murray but some key players in the music industie.. and when arrests will be made all hell will breal lose!

Healing this world is maby part of his plan. And the climate has to change in this industrie..

It's All for Love

DISCLAMER
THIS IS AL FACTUAL AND BASED ON SPECULATIONS AND THOUGHTS
I DON'T SAY THIS IS THE TROOT AND FEEL FREE MADE CHANGES
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

December 07, 2009, 02:44:07 AM
I discussed the prescription meds issue yesterday with Badkolo.  

My question is: does the US government really want to fight this problem?

Isn't it so that the US government is making more bucks when more prescription meds are sold?  

Couldn't it be that by explaining the effects of a drug in the anti drugs ads on TV, people want to try them?  This would generate more money...

In my opinion there is a conflict of interest in this matter...  We're talking about government conspiracies for days now, could this be one of those?

If so, wouldn't it be great if this became public knowledge?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 07, 2009, 02:49:27 AM
MO it isnt something that might be real, what your saying is a fact and very well known to be an issue.

The same way the government fights big tobacco, spends millions in helping people quit but at the same time makes billions from big tobacco and the government will never truly cut them off until big tobacco has another means of making billions on us.

The same thing applies even more when its comes to big pharmas( pharmaceuticals ). The government prtects them and big pharmas give billions to the government.
They need you addicted to pills, and there is always a set of pills they focus on, vicodins, demerol, percosets, oxy conton xanax and a few others, all of these are used as party drugs by millions, its bigger then coke and marijuana combines yet they are ten time more addictive and dangerous then marijuana.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Chat With Us About The Hoax You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If he\'s not alive then we are all dead!

*Mo*

December 07, 2009, 01:52:01 PM
Just got something from Badkolo, but he can't post right now:

Poisoning from prescription drugs has risen to become the second-largest cause of unintentional deaths in the United States, according to the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

In its Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report, researchers found that deaths from prescription drugs rose from 4.4 per 100,000 people in 1999 to 7.1 per 100,000 in 2004.

This increase represents a jump from 11,000 people to almost 20,000 in the span of five years.

Mike Adams, a consumer health advocate and outspoken critic of pharmaceutical companies, said that the drug industry is freely killing Americans.

"The entire drug industry, including the monopolistic drug giants and their FDA co-conspirator, has clearly become the single greatest threat to the health and safety of the American people," Adams said. "And yet the FDA continues to push more drugs onto more Americans than ever before, all while pretending these drugs are safe and effective when, in reality, they are neither.".

Thanks Bad...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 07, 2009, 10:26:44 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
I discussed the prescription meds issue yesterday with Badkolo.  

My question is: does the US government really want to fight this problem?

Isn't it so that the US government is making more bucks when more prescription meds are sold?  

Couldn't it be that by explaining the effects of a drug in the anti drugs ads on TV, people want to try them?  This would generate more money...

In my opinion there is a conflict of interest in this matter...  We're talking about government conspiracies for days now, could this be one of those?

If so, wouldn't it be great if this became public knowledge?
i was thinking about this not that long ago..i watch the show Intervention and most of the people are addicted to perscription meds and like you said they make more  money off of that than drugs on the streets because they control it...

and now that i think about it im seeing more and more drug comericals than before and they have a drug for just about everything and then on top of that some drugs you need other drugs to take with those drug..its a mess really

good point Mo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions