Re: MICHAEL TO UNITE WITH KIDS...SOON!

• 10 Replies

Offline Doctor Death

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: March 10, 2010, 01:18:39 AM
Yet another thread that simply jumps to conclusions without waiting for the big thing thing to happen.

Just because a shitty tabloid reported "atroicities" on Michael's children, doesnt have to mean taht Michael Jackson is coming back.....How do you even form a connection between the 2?

And are you  a  part of the Jackson household? NO.Then how can you just forecast taht MJ will "unite" with his kids?.....Sorry man...this is going nowhere.....Just because we have been dry on clues for 2 months doesnt have to mean that we get all desperate and start making up stories that will never happen in reality.....

Stop Dreaming and wait for REAL clues(e.g.,PAINS) to come by......Until then....Lets not daydream or hallucinate. :roll:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Doctor Death

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: March 10, 2010, 01:58:19 PM
After reading your reply, which by the way is nothing but a truckoad of nonsense, I was forced to feel grateful to you for reaffirming my belief that although some people have been blessed with dozens of grey matter, they still need someone to crack open their heads to REALISE that they really have an entity called a brain...Poor Michael will be so disappointed...Thanks to your shoddy display of comon sense.

ZIissy Dear, Looky Here......

I really wish you had invested the time and energy that you did in dissing me all over the place to actually REALISE the context of my post.....Unfortunately you didnt do that and chose to put up an elaborate display of ignorance and arrogance.

My target was the orignal article of this thread....The VERY FIRST ARTICLE....I do understand that I have been a tad careless in my choce of words to address the issue because the word "THREAD" is basically a form of a  collective noun in Internet Grammar.

Nevertheless, you, based on your baseless assumptions, decided to strip me of my dignity in your maligned response to my post.

Unless you are plagued by Amnesia, I believe that you will still be able to stir up your dormant memory to realise the fact that you WERE NOT the author of the first article of this thread. And had you bothered to do as advised above a few moments earlier, you would have refrained yourself from putting up an exhibition of the most MORONIC behaviour humanly possible....*SIGH*

As for Freedom of speech, I get dissed more often than not for giving in my inputs regarding the hoax.....If I disapprove of TIAI...I get dissed...If I come up with an independent perspective regarding the hoax..I get disssed...and not all of them are what you would call "pessimistic"...

As for your errorenous perceptions of myself being a pompous man, I would just like to say that I have and  I never will call myself the brainiest guy on earth....Since I am far from that I do not get the opportunity to share my views often with people...Visiting this forum gives me that opportunity. But that doesnt mean that my heart will skip a beat and I will faint everytime I see the number 7 or 9 or see a painting with Michael's face in it. I DONT LIKE GRASPING AT STRAWS.

....I have known insecurity and pain more intimately than you will ever come to know in yuor own lifetimes...How? Well, Since I am not a sympathy monger I choose not to disclose the sordid details of my life in a public forum.....

"Dated Kindergarten Mentality"....??? Will you be generous enough to oblige me by removing that blindfold strapped across your eyes? Because thats the only way you can tell the difference when someone is addressing you or not....My post strictly addresses the author of the FIRST article of this thread.....

Or Should I write that in Braille Script my dear ZIsis?

Offline Doctor Death

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: March 10, 2010, 02:08:33 PM
And if you read the first article of this thread, yu will definitely realise what I am talking about......

Just because TMZ reported taht Jermaine's son was trying to hurt banket, doesnt have to mean that tat is true.....Yu keep telling me to grow up? what about that?

A report that hardly qualifies as genuine is sufficient to provok panic and speculation amongst us....Just because they reported that doesnt mean that Michael is living in that house or will be moving into that house.....How can that conclusion be drawn so fast unless you're an insider at the Jackson household? :roll:

And you're right..yes..the "clue-drought" has really affected me...Because I am pretty frustrated at some people trying to morph everuything into a potential clue.....Even a movie thats being shown on TV....As I said in 1 of my earlier posts in another thraed.........If I saw 7 sparrows in the morning today does that mean that Michael sent those sparrows to my home? HELL NO.

I CHOOSE to rely on more RELIABLE  and OBVIOUS clues.....Like the Jermaine slip-ups, Like PAINS, Like the moving body bag, Like the DVD DISCLAIMER and so on.....

Is doing so a crime from your perspective? ALL I want to say is that we need to adopt a more rational approach to the hoax, simulatneously keeping an open mind.... :|

Offline Doctor Death

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: March 11, 2010, 12:29:36 AM
ZIsis,

I take it that you still have the blindfold wrapped across your eyes......

IS it so hard for you to understand the fact that you WERE NOT the context of my original post?

Why are you trying so hard to prove me right?

*YAWN...AND FALLS ASLEEP* :roll:

Offline Doctor Death

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: March 14, 2010, 04:28:05 PM
reyferrari....

Look honey,

I am 19...She is 29....Plus we live a great deal away from each other......

I aint got a job yet.....

Wedding bells arent exactly what you shoud be hearin'......I wouldnt if  I were you.....

@ZIsis......Though our little chat over PM cleared things up....I'd like to return the gesture.....

We Cool..Big Time....

Peace YO!.... 8-)  8-)  8-)  8-)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)

Offline Doctor Death

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: March 15, 2010, 02:45:21 AM
rey,

I dont think thats worth the hassle.....you really dont need to come down from Chicago to India to get married!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

What...Is there a "man-drought" going on in Chicago? :lol:

Offline Doctor Death

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: March 15, 2010, 03:59:15 AM
Holy Crap!!!!

Are you a dude?!!!

Oh...Gawd!!! we're being so f@#king gay over here.....HELP!!!!!

Man, didnt yo realise that you were proposong to a man when you posted that reply of yours?!........ :lol:  :lol:

Offline Doctor Death

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: March 16, 2010, 01:25:50 AM
Yeah man...This is a BIG hotch potch.....

I'd never imagined in my whole life that I would be proposed to by a man......This is so fuckin silly......WHAT? THE HELL!!?? :lol:  :D  :lol:

I must admit I am a bit of a homophobe......No offense but thats just me.... 8-)

Rey,
Go back to your girlfriend man.....She wouldnt want you lingering around another MAN...She cant take girls you said...so I dunno what she'll do when she learns that you proposed to a man.... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline Doctor Death

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: March 16, 2010, 02:16:06 AM
Its a secret unless she becomes a beLIEver and starts visiting this forum.....Hahaha...Your days are numbered MATE!!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline Doctor Death

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: March 16, 2010, 03:15:16 AM
Never tell her about the hoax....you will lose your girl.... :lol: