Re: MICHAEL TO UNITE WITH KIDS...SOON!
March 07, 2010, 10:54:23 AM
Quote from: "word"
Quote from: "tabloidburn"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
I don't think so,I wouldn't leave my house for nobody,but I'd damn sure be putting a few people out,like Jermanie's leech of an ex-wife and their children.Its Jermaine's responsibilty to provide a roof over his children's head not Katherine.And if the stun gun story is true then Jermaine needs to brush up on his parenting skills along with their mother.I don't think nonone should be in that house but Michael's children,but Jermaine's kids were there a long time before MJ's kids came in to the picture,so that's the only home they know.However if Michael was coming to get his kids ,he would 've gotten them by now and blown his own cover for their sake and security.If this situation concerning his children is not enough to make him "come out of hiding ",nothing will.

I cant help but agree with you.  Why would Michael want his children living in this situation?

maybe because he trusts his mom with them? the situation isn't new, so it's not like he didn't know what the situation was. alejandra has pretty much stayed there for the last 20+ years (!?!), so it's not that he didn't know about that. that was his choice, and he gave his mother custody, not jermaine or anyone else. and when you put kids with other kids, there's gonna be a certain amount of fuzzing and fighting. can't help that.

what i don't get is that alejandra seems to have full custody of her kids. with her getting married on top of getting married, i would create a legal case from that. she broke the law and gets full costody??? the usual would be a shared custody between mother and father, unless one of the two is acting in a way that doesn't allow that. that is actually the strangest part to me, if true. i don't see how jermaine or randy cannot get custody of their children and 'have to keep her in the house'. there must be something else going on, cuz this is not right on the legal side (you have to have a very good legally valid reason to not grant a parent shared custody). did jermaine or randy ever apply for custody? it's written that they 'would love to have custody'. well, you just have to go to court or a lawyer and go for it. what's so difficult?
and how come this chick has no job??? i couldn't stand anyone in my house laying around lazy like that and still complain about how's she's not getting this or that. the only legal claim on alejandra's part is child support payment from her kid's fathers. katherine doesn't have to give her anything. that would be one reason for a custody battle. if alejandra has full custody it's her job to provide for the kids, not the estate's or katherine's. this is very weird altogether.

actually, the whole situation is really disgusting. just imagine, you 'share' a wife and children with your brother...??? and these kids are half-siblings and cousins at the same time!? EEEWWW...!!! jermaine has some major issues anyway, but taking his brother's wife??? sorry, that's just sick to me. there are some unwritten rules i think, and not messing with your sibling's spouse is one of them. definitely not in an ongoing relationship and also not after that. it's just gross.

I'm not saying Michael didn't trust his Mother,at the time MJ was "living" there were no teenaged boys with access to stun guns living in his house.If you all believe Michael is alive,then he should have gotten his children by now.Kids are going to be kids,but if this story is true,Michael's children were left in a life threatening position,and no one is going to make me believe he would leave them there because he doesn't want to blow his cover.Michael Jackson loved his children with everything in him.Now Jermaine ,and Randy's having kids with this same skank of a woman is their business,she just shouldn't be staying in Michael's house leeching off of his mother.Alejandra is the smart one in all of this because she is not doing no more than the Jackson family let her,Michael included.
I'd agree about how could Jermaine just up and marry his brother's ex-wife and have two kids by her. I found an article that Jermaine is seeking sole custody of the two children. So this means Jermaine does have shared custody of the boys. The children reported that their mother slapped them around. I think the stun gun incident is try to show that Alejandra doesn't have control of what her children are doing. Also, Alejandra couldn't get spousal support because she was legally married to Nicolas Ray. Did she ever divorce Nicolas Ray?  And she was married to Nicolas Ray the same time she was married to Randy. This is part I am confused about. If she was married Nicolas Ray while she living in the Jackson by in 1987; then she marries Randy. When Randy filed for divorce from Alejandra, wouldn't this show up in the records  before she married Jermaine?  Here's article I found about a family member on the situation/
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here an article about Jermaine filing for sole custody in Feb, 2009
Donte Jackson father is Joe Jackson. He gave him to Jermaine and Alejandra. But I also read that Alejandra gave birth to Donte.
She is a total slut. I can't believe they have let her live in that house for over 18 years for what she had done. She have been lying since day one. When she told Randy that was 18 when she was 16 and saying she was homeless when she was living with Nicolas Ray's family in Brentwood. Go figure. I think this is reason for the stun gun incident to get her out of the that house.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

word

March 07, 2010, 12:08:30 PM
Quote from: "techdiva"
Quote from: "tabloidburn"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
I don't think so,I wouldn't leave my house for nobody,but I'd damn sure be putting a few people out,like Jermanie's leech of an ex-wife and their children.Its Jermaine's responsibilty to provide a roof over his children's head not Katherine.And if the stun gun story is true then Jermaine needs to brush up on his parenting skills along with their mother.I don't think nonone should be in that house but Michael's children,but Jermaine's kids were there a long time before MJ's kids came in to the picture,so that's the only home they know.However if Michael was coming to get his kids ,he would 've gotten them by now and blown his own cover for their sake and security.If this situation concerning his children is not enough to make him "come out of hiding ",nothing will.

I cant help but agree with you.  Why would Michael want his children living in this situation?

maybe because he trusts his mom with them? the situation isn't new, so it's not like he didn't know what the situation was. alejandra has pretty much stayed there for the last 20+ years (!?!), so it's not that he didn't know about that. that was his choice, and he gave his mother custody, not jermaine or anyone else. and when you put kids with other kids, there's gonna be a certain amount of fuzzing and fighting. can't help that.

what i don't get is that alejandra seems to have full custody of her kids. with her getting married on top of getting married, i would create a legal case from that. she broke the law and gets full costody??? the usual would be a shared custody between mother and father, unless one of the two is acting in a way that doesn't allow that. that is actually the strangest part to me, if true. i don't see how jermaine or randy cannot get custody of their children and 'have to keep her in the house'. there must be something else going on, cuz this is not right on the legal side (you have to have a very good legally valid reason to not grant a parent shared custody). did jermaine or randy ever apply for custody? it's written that they 'would love to have custody'. well, you just have to go to court or a lawyer and go for it. what's so difficult?
and how come this chick has no job??? i couldn't stand anyone in my house laying around lazy like that and still complain about how's she's not getting this or that. the only legal claim on alejandra's part is child support payment from her kid's fathers. katherine doesn't have to give her anything. that would be one reason for a custody battle. if alejandra has full custody it's her job to provide for the kids, not the estate's or katherine's. this is very weird altogether.

actually, the whole situation is really disgusting. just imagine, you 'share' a wife and children with your brother...??? and these kids are half-siblings and cousins at the same time!? EEEWWW...!!! jermaine has some major issues anyway, but taking his brother's wife??? sorry, that's just sick to me. there are some unwritten rules i think, and not messing with your sibling's spouse is one of them. definitely not in an ongoing relationship and also not after that. it's just gross.

I'm not saying Michael didn't trust his Mother,at the time MJ was "living" there were no teenaged boys with access to stun guns living in his house.If you all believe Michael is alive,then he should have gotten his children by now.Kids are going to be kids,but if this story is true,Michael's children were left in a life threatening position,and no one is going to make me believe he would leave them there because he doesn't want to blow his cover.Michael Jackson loved his children with everything in him.Now Jermaine ,and Randy's having kids with this same skank of a woman is their business,she just shouldn't be staying in Michael's house leeching off of his mother.Alejandra is the smart one in all of this because she is not doing no more than the Jackson family let her,Michael included.
I'd agree about how could Jermaine just up and marry his brother's ex-wife and have two kids by her. I found an article that Jermaine is seeking sole custody of the two children. So this means Jermaine does have shared custody of the boys. The children reported that their mother slapped them around. I think the stun gun incident is try to show that Alejandra doesn't have control of what her children are doing. Also, Alejandra couldn't get spousal support because she was legally married to Nicolas Ray. Did she ever divorce Nicolas Ray?  And she was married to Nicolas Ray the same time she was married to Randy. This is part I am confused about. If she was married Nicolas Ray while she living in the Jackson by in 1987; then she marries Randy. When Randy filed for divorce from Alejandra, wouldn't this show up in the records  before she married Jermaine?  Here's article I found about a family member on the situation/

Here an article about Jermaine filing for sole custody in Feb, 2009
Donte Jackson father is Joe Jackson. He gave him to Jermaine and Alejandra. But I also read that Alejandra gave birth to Donte.
She is a total slut. I can't believe they have let her live in that house for over 18 years for what she had done. She have been lying since day one. When she told Randy that was 18 when she was 16 and saying she was homeless when she was living with Nicolas Ray's family in Brentwood. Go figure. I think this is reason for the stun gun incident to get her out of the that house.

You have made some wonderful points,and I agree with you,but she and Randy never married she was just his baby mother.In Margret Jackson's(she's Jermaine's common law wife) book The Jackson family values she says of how Randy found out  about his brother marrying his woman.Jermaine is no better than Alejandra,he really messed up the family tree making brothers and sisters first cousins too,yuck.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 07, 2010, 02:05:17 PM
I highly doubt that this will be part of the scenario-
"Katherine will decide she can't take care of all the kids"
As per Ms. Grace, huh ? we'll see...

Meanwhile, of course Michael will want, at least 3 months to be w/just his kids !!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We need to give Michael a living legacy of true honor.
"Stand-up, stand-up" to clear his name.
Isn\'t this the least we can do for him ?

mjboogie

March 07, 2010, 03:24:01 PM
At first after sitting here reading all of this I was going to say that Poor Mamma Katherine!! She is up in age for christs sake! All those kids in that house! Especially, Jermaine's kids? I had no idea that Katherine had Alejandra and Alejandra's kids there too! :( Katherine does not need to be subjected to taking care of all of those kids, if that is the case Jermaine and his present wife just relaxing and living kid free? :shock: I remember seeing an episode of TMZ where Jermaine gave the cameras the bird :lol: because they were asking him about his childsupport! SOmebody should upload that episode :) Anywhoo! I suppose Katherine will be ok I guess Grace the nanny is there to help. If Grace is there she is looking after more than just MJ's kids! As far as Jermaine and Randy with that woman that is downright crazy! No way in hell would I marry a man my sister has slept with, engaged with, married with, whatever!!! No way!

On a final note....Not to say that Katherine would not be right for the kids but I have always wondered why Janet, or Rebbie dont have custody it would help momma katherine out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ZIsis

March 08, 2010, 07:10:29 AM
Hey guys, did you see this 7 March 2010 article about the possibility of MJ kids attending regular school this fall?

I could relate to some of the comments to that myself. So, what do you make out of this? Do you think there's anything of substance in there or is it merely that; another speculative story?

L.O.V.E & LOVE ALL THE WAY!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ZIsis

March 09, 2010, 06:20:16 AM
Sorry about posting this here if this doesn't belong here, admin, but I couldn't find an appropriate category & since I mentioned 'school' in the above post under this same topic too, thought I will post this here as well. Please move them as you see fit though...

MJ'S CHILDREN WERE 'EXCITED' ABOUT CONCERTS

Sat Feb 27 2010 06:56:34

Tickets for Michael Jackson's ill-fated gigs at the O2 were snapped up by fans in their thousands, but the superstar's children were just as excited about the concerts.

"The kids would've finished their school term and so they were going to be invited to come to rehearsals and spend more time with us," revealed Kenny Ortega, Jackson's close friend and creative director of his This Is It shows.

"They did visit us on the set," added Kenny. "They came when we were shooting the Smooth Criminal sequence. So they were able to see dad working as a filmmaker and in front of the camera as well."

The King of Pop was survived by children Prince, Paris and Blanket, when he died on June 25 last year.

Kenny however, would not speculate on whether they would follow in his footsteps by also becoming performers.

"Oh, I have no idea," he said.

"They're young and they're bright and they're getting a great education. They're lovely smart kids. I had a chance to get to know them a little. But Michael kept them apart from the work because they were in school."

(You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

Here's the related video link on youtube:

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't MJ's children always been home-schooled, with the aid of personal tutors (including at present too!)? So, why was Kenny O so comfortable & liberal with the use of words like: "school term" & "school" here?

Also, I remember reading somewhere much earlier that MJ wanted this to be a BIG surprise treat to the kids & hence, kept them away (the last bit KO somewhat confirms in the a statement towards the end of the article). What made Kenny wish to share the 'tidbit' about them  visiting the set at the shooting of the Smooth Criminal sequence? And, why now (check date of article)? Or was it all a honest mistake; that he simply got it wrong & am I looking for/grasping at straws here?

Oh & interesting that MJ wanted to share ALL of his talents with the children too; that he was equally interested in sharing BOTH his skills as a "filmmaker" as well as a performer "in front of the camera too", don't you agree?  ;)

That's our KO, always "generous" with his words! :lol:

Your thoughts, please?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

March 09, 2010, 10:23:55 AM
I've read into this, and I'll wouldn't be comfortable with his kids going to a school.
Even if it was one of those super-private celebrity scchools, they would be prone to bullying, kidnapping, and bad influences.
I'll admit it. A lot of those kids look like snobs. And it could be a bad environment for them.
 :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

Jennie

March 09, 2010, 11:48:32 PM
IZsis wrote:
They came when we were shooting the Smooth Criminal sequence. So they were able to see dad working as a filmmaker and in front of the camera as well."

:o  :shock:

I thought they said this was rehearsal footage and never intented to be a movie?????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 10, 2010, 12:18:39 AM
Yet another thread that simply jumps to conclusions without waiting for the big thing thing to happen.

Just because a shitty tabloid reported "atroicities" on Michael's children, doesnt have to mean taht Michael Jackson is coming back.....How do you even form a connection between the 2?

And are you  a  part of the Jackson household? NO.Then how can you just forecast taht MJ will "unite" with his kids?.....Sorry man...this is going nowhere.....Just because we have been dry on clues for 2 months doesnt have to mean that we get all desperate and start making up stories that will never happen in reality.....

Stop Dreaming and wait for REAL clues(e.g.,PAINS) to come by......Until then....Lets not daydream or hallucinate. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ZIsis

March 10, 2010, 08:28:26 AM
Quote from: "Doctor Death"
Yet another thread that simply jumps to conclusions without waiting for the big thing thing to happen.

Just because a shitty tabloid reported "atroicities" on Michael's children, doesnt have to mean taht Michael Jackson is coming back.....How do you even form a connection between the 2?

And are you  a  part of the Jackson household? NO.Then how can you just forecast taht MJ will "unite" with his kids?.....Sorry man...this is going nowhere.....Just because we have been dry on clues for 2 months doesnt have to mean that we get all desperate and start making up stories that will never happen in reality.....

Stop Dreaming and wait for REAL clues(e.g.,PAINS) to come by......Until then....Lets not daydream or hallucinate. :roll:

Most charming, Dr.D, but next time, please do read the whole thread before making your assessments & passing judgements, ok? Ioma, Jennie & I were definitely NOT talking about a "shitty tabloid reported "atroicities" on Michael's children" & trying to form a connection between that & his return. It's partly my fault too because I think I made those two posts in the wrong category here, but I did mention that on my above post ("Sorry about posting this here if this doesn't belong here, admin, but I couldn't find an appropriate category & since I mentioned 'school' in the above post under this same topic too, thought I will post this here as well. Please move them as you see fit though..."[/b]). Everyone, I'm sorry I couldn't find a suitable category for this. Ioma & Jennie, thank you for sharing YOUR VIEWS on this with the rest of us. We shall discuss this further once someone from the admin decides where this belongs/moves this, ok?  :)

Dr.D, No, we do NOT claim to be a part of the Jackson household! No, we are NOT trying to forecast anything here!! And no, we are NOT inventing clues & making up stories out of desperation "just because we have been dry on clues for 2 months"!!! This is a forum where we exchange our thoughts, opinions & feelings with each other. It's NOT about establishing which one of us is cleverest or quickest (oh please, grow out of the dated kindergarten-ish complex!). Nor is this some competition to see which one of us can squeeze in the maximum number of expletives or the most stinging, scathing remarks from a sentence/post.

Honey, I hate to hell you this, but YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY PERSON IN HERE WITH A BRAIN, you know!!! Just because some of us CHOOSE to be considerate of others & be courteous when we make our comments, does NOT mean that we are a bunch of retards/loosers/incapable of understanding what the other person means. It simply does not give most of us a kick to belittle or to humiliate the other person. Our own pain, confusion & impatience is NO EXCUSE for such conduct. Even if we do occasionally make allowances for that, it does not make things right. Neither does it give this person any right to continue this behaviour. Please stop trying to incite us & test our good will. A DIFFERENCE OF OPINION DOES NOT CHANGE US ON A HUMAN LEVEL. We have to learn to tolerate/listen to the other person too, even if cannot agree or understand their viewpoint. There are ALWAYS kinder, subtler ways of self expression WITHOUT hurting other people's feelings. The past 8 months have been stressful enough for ALL OF US in so many ways. There's is no need to take our frustrations on each other.

It seems to me that this lack of clues has affected you more than it has most of us, Dr.D. We await the "real clues" too. But we are aware that it's up to US, both INDIVIDUALLY & AS A TEAM, to ensure that the waiting is not unpleasant. Also, I can assure you that I do not indulge in hallucinations! As for dreaming, that's an entirely different matter altogether. No one & nothing can stop us from doing that because even if "this great adventure" has meant mainly playing James Bond fantasies to some of us, to most of us, it all started with a dream; a fervent, powerful dream called HOPE.

I suggest & request that you at least attempt to be civil when making your remarks. LEARN TO TREAT OTHERS WITH THE RESPECT THEY DESERVE!!! I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings with this (maybe, I could have phrased certain things differently myself, but this is what I feel right NOW at this moment, even if I probably will feel bad about this after I get some sleep :( :roll:  ), but really, this just had to be said. And not just to only you personally, but to all those amongst us who have either forgotten or lost touch with the true purpose of this whole journey. For, it may have started with/have been all about & for MJ in the beginning. But it later evolved into something more; something BIGGER that includes & incorporates ALL OF US. So, let's make that connection & reach out to the our fellow sisters & brothers. I hope all of you take this in the true spirit that it was intended.

Please, people, let's not loose focus here; This is all about & for L.O.V.E, remember? And this word LOVE here is not merely an empty, catchy, meaningless slogan!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 10, 2010, 12:58:19 PM
After reading your reply, which by the way is nothing but a truckoad of nonsense, I was forced to feel grateful to you for reaffirming my belief that although some people have been blessed with dozens of grey matter, they still need someone to crack open their heads to REALISE that they really have an entity called a brain...Poor Michael will be so disappointed...Thanks to your shoddy display of comon sense.

ZIissy Dear, Looky Here......

I really wish you had invested the time and energy that you did in dissing me all over the place to actually REALISE the context of my post.....Unfortunately you didnt do that and chose to put up an elaborate display of ignorance and arrogance.

My target was the orignal article of this thread....The VERY FIRST ARTICLE....I do understand that I have been a tad careless in my choce of words to address the issue because the word "THREAD" is basically a form of a  collective noun in Internet Grammar.

Nevertheless, you, based on your baseless assumptions, decided to strip me of my dignity in your maligned response to my post.

Unless you are plagued by Amnesia, I believe that you will still be able to stir up your dormant memory to realise the fact that you WERE NOT the author of the first article of this thread. And had you bothered to do as advised above a few moments earlier, you would have refrained yourself from putting up an exhibition of the most MORONIC behaviour humanly possible....*SIGH*

As for Freedom of speech, I get dissed more often than not for giving in my inputs regarding the hoax.....If I disapprove of TIAI...I get dissed...If I come up with an independent perspective regarding the hoax..I get disssed...and not all of them are what you would call "pessimistic"...

As for your errorenous perceptions of myself being a pompous man, I would just like to say that I have and  I never will call myself the brainiest guy on earth....Since I am far from that I do not get the opportunity to share my views often with people...Visiting this forum gives me that opportunity. But that doesnt mean that my heart will skip a beat and I will faint everytime I see the number 7 or 9 or see a painting with Michael's face in it. I DONT LIKE GRASPING AT STRAWS.

....I have known insecurity and pain more intimately than you will ever come to know in yuor own lifetimes...How? Well, Since I am not a sympathy monger I choose not to disclose the sordid details of my life in a public forum.....

"Dated Kindergarten Mentality"....??? Will you be generous enough to oblige me by removing that blindfold strapped across your eyes? Because thats the only way you can tell the difference when someone is addressing you or not....My post strictly addresses the author of the FIRST article of this thread.....

Or Should I write that in Braille Script my dear ZIsis?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 10, 2010, 01:08:33 PM
And if you read the first article of this thread, yu will definitely realise what I am talking about......

Just because TMZ reported taht Jermaine's son was trying to hurt banket, doesnt have to mean that tat is true.....Yu keep telling me to grow up? what about that?

A report that hardly qualifies as genuine is sufficient to provok panic and speculation amongst us....Just because they reported that doesnt mean that Michael is living in that house or will be moving into that house.....How can that conclusion be drawn so fast unless you're an insider at the Jackson household? :roll:

And you're right..yes..the "clue-drought" has really affected me...Because I am pretty frustrated at some people trying to morph everuything into a potential clue.....Even a movie thats being shown on TV....As I said in 1 of my earlier posts in another thraed.........If I saw 7 sparrows in the morning today does that mean that Michael sent those sparrows to my home? HELL NO.

I CHOOSE to rely on more RELIABLE  and OBVIOUS clues.....Like the Jermaine slip-ups, Like PAINS, Like the moving body bag, Like the DVD DISCLAIMER and so on.....

Is doing so a crime from your perspective? ALL I want to say is that we need to adopt a more rational approach to the hoax, simulatneously keeping an open mind.... :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ZIsis

March 10, 2010, 07:50:36 PM
Doctor Death, I must say I'm really disappointed with your oh-so-predictable response *YAWN* :roll: *YAWN*
I believe I've said all that I wanted to on this subject & do not feel the need to explain/justify it any further. Thank you for taking time to read it & also for your most "enlightening" response.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

March 10, 2010, 10:06:28 PM
@ zIsis

Thank you for sticking up for us. :)

Just for the record here, I am aiming this comment at no one in particular, I do not discuss MJ's children. I REFUSE TO DO SO. I was simply stating that in one of the articles pointed out here KO says Michael was playing film maker and previously KO has stated that this was simply reahearsal footage not meant to be a film.

Thank you

I am leaving this thread, I hate when people are rude or argue.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 10, 2010, 11:29:36 PM
ZIsis,

I take it that you still have the blindfold wrapped across your eyes......

IS it so hard for you to understand the fact that you WERE NOT the context of my original post?

Why are you trying so hard to prove me right?

*YAWN...AND FALLS ASLEEP* :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions