Re: MICHAEL TO UNITE WITH KIDS...SOON!

• 3 Replies

Offline Jennie

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: March 06, 2010, 12:15:04 AM
Reffering to that letter to the attention of TMZ....  I dont think it makes any sense at all. Wouldn't a person like that be deported for marrying someone and someone else and another...? Isn't it fraudulent? And among other things that I find dont make sense there's the part where Jermaine couldn't get custody. Why not? Is he worse than her? Not that I have heard of anyway, besides I dont see why social services would leave custody of children in the hands of a parent behaving the way they say that women does.. :? I am not passing judgement here to this woman, simply saying that to me this letter can't be 100% factual unless the states is really loose in regards to children safety. I'm in Canada and believe me this woman would not have custody of her children if the father tried to get custudy in such circumstances.

I for one really dont believe the claims of the Jackson's being stuck with this woman. But I'll bite and let's just say I believe it all, With the lawyers that Jackson money can buy if they really wanted to, that woman would be out of there. For goodness sakes, in Hollywood they even get the celebs off murder charges so I can't believe they cant handle this situation. ;)

8-)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Jennie

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: March 10, 2010, 12:48:32 AM
IZsis wrote:
They came when we were shooting the Smooth Criminal sequence. So they were able to see dad working as a filmmaker and in front of the camera as well."

:o  :shock:

I thought they said this was rehearsal footage and never intented to be a movie?????

Offline Jennie

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: March 10, 2010, 11:06:28 PM
@ zIsis

Thank you for sticking up for us. :)

Just for the record here, I am aiming this comment at no one in particular, I do not discuss MJ's children. I REFUSE TO DO SO. I was simply stating that in one of the articles pointed out here KO says Michael was playing film maker and previously KO has stated that this was simply reahearsal footage not meant to be a film.

Thank you

I am leaving this thread, I hate when people are rude or argue.