• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Raven
    • http://www.myspace.com/ravenmyspace

Re: Aphrodite Jones Replied to My Email

• on: March 17, 2010, 04:32:02 PM
Quote from: "Michaelangela"
Quote from: "Raven"
Quote from: "Michaelangela"
If MJ fake his death it was because his life was threatened and it's better to hide for a while and then come back. I don't think celebrities could ever hide into witness protection program, right? How can MJ be James Bloom if we know him well and his children, wouldn't be possible to hide and live a normal life unless changing their faces forever.That's why he faked his death.
It's not clear what you mean with that. You're saying he can hide but not in a WPP because in a WPP they would recognize him?

I'm sorry, sometimes I think what I am going to write and when I write it it's not very understandable to others. I think in my language and write in english.

What I meant is, If Mike is in witness protection program he couldn't just disappear from this planet, people would notice, right? Celebraties are followed all the time, they can't just disappear,the only way to hide is to fake his death so people he was hiding from wouldn't know where he is. I hope it's clearer now. :oops: And that's the only reason Mike had to leave kids behind. Am I making any sense :?
Yes it's clear now..thanks for explaining
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline MashMike

• Hoaxer
  • Love You Most, Michael
    • Show only replies by MashMike

• on: March 18, 2010, 05:04:53 AM
Michaelangela wrote:Exactly, michael wouldn't do this to his children.If we think about this and if Michael is really dead, then why did he do this to his children. Why did he let this happen. He could control drug intake himself, right?

Children make you wanna live forever and Michael wanted to live forever because of them, otherwise, he'd choose death.

If MJ fake his death it was because his life was threatened and it's better to hide for a while and then come back. I don't think celebrities could ever hide into witness protection program, right? How can MJ be James Bloom if we know him well and his children, wouldn't be possible to hide and live a normal life unless changing their faces forever.That's why he faked his death.

I really think Michael is alive, because of his children.

And Kelly Wright, I know you mean well by worrying who killed MJ, you can be right, but you do the investigation on who could possible murder him and we will investigate on possibility he's alive. We'll come to the point where we'll find out the truth and that could be sad or happy news. I choose to HOPE.

AGREE,IF MICHAEL  HOAXED HIS DEATH IT WAS MOSTLY FOR HIS CHILDRE'S AND HIS SAFETY,HE LOVED HIS KIDS TOO MUCH TO BE ON DRUGS AND TO DIE THE WAY HE SUPPOSEDLY DID
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Offline ruchee

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by ruchee

• on: March 18, 2010, 05:21:15 AM
Quote from: "MashMike"
Michaelangela wrote:Exactly, michael wouldn't do this to his children.If we think about this and if Michael is really dead, then why did he do this to his children. Why did he let this happen. He could control drug intake himself, right?

Children make you wanna live forever and Michael wanted to live forever because of them, otherwise, he'd choose death.

I really think Michael is alive, because of his children.

And Kelly Wright, I know you mean well by worrying who killed MJ, you can be right, but you do the investigation on who could possible murder him and we will investigate on possibility he's alive. We'll come to the point where we'll find out the truth and that could be sad or happy news. I choose to HOPE.

AGREE,IF MICHAEL  HOAXED HIS DEATH IT WAS MOSTLY FOR HIS CHILDRE'S AND HIS SAFETY,HE LOVED HIS KIDS TOO MUCH TO BE ON DRUGS AND TO DIE THE WAY HE SUPPOSEDLY DID

Amen to that!!!!!I too choose to HOPE!!!!!