Raven

Re: Shocking violence inside Jackson home
March 04, 2010, 04:27:12 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
I am starting to get very concerned that the media are demonising Jermaines children.  Jafaar is only 13 years old!!!

Where is Jermaine??  He should be getting back there and helping and supporting these children!
They are not about the children but their guardians.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

March 04, 2010, 04:30:40 PM
boys will be boys
I have brothers I should know LOL
and honestly if the kids are wild or anything like that! where the heck is their mother? arent they living with her?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 04, 2010, 05:39:09 PM
how old is that video??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 04, 2010, 05:41:06 PM
and who the hell leaked this video?

i find it concerning that someone is doing this to a 13 year old boy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 05, 2010, 10:15:29 AM
CAN EVERYONE SEE THAT THE MEDIA AND THE GOV ARE ATTACKING THE JACKSONS ONCE AGAIN ! OMG THEY ARE ATTACKING THE CHILDREN . THIS IS NOT SHOCKING VIOLENCE I HAVE LOTS OF BROS& SIS AND COUSINS AND THIS IS MILD COMPARED TO WHAT WE DID TO EACH OTHER . IT IS A STRAIT UP ATTACK ON KATHERINE JACKSON AND THOSE KIDS .I THINK WE OUGHT TO ALL REALLY STRIVE TO SOMEHOW PROTECT THEM WE MUST BLAST tmz,AND OTHER MEDIA OUTLETS  FOR SPYING ON THE JACKSONS AND SPREADING ,SENSATIONALIZED STORIES .THE KIDS NEED TO BE WITH mJ'S mom LIKE HE  WANTED .OR WITH THEIR mOTHER . pERIOD .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 05, 2010, 10:35:24 AM
Here goes the media again!  Where are these videos coming from. It just seems to me that the media is being influenced by someone to try and paint Katherine Jackson as an un-fit grandmother, who's not capable to raise Michael's children.  If the person releasing these videos/stories of child abuse/neglect to the public/Children and Family Services is in the Encino home, they should be removed and fired immediately.  True, children will do silly things, but thats all a part of growing up.  This is being blown way out of proportion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I\'d see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.

March 05, 2010, 11:02:30 AM
Whomever sold this video to the media should be ashamed. These are children. Yes their father is in show business, that was his choice so Jermaine is fair game, but to put this video on line and on Nancy Grace and other media outlets is shameful. This is why MJ lived such a tortured life with the media and this is why he kept his children out of the public.
I can only hope that the family circles around the children and keeps the evil media out of their lives.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 05, 2010, 11:10:07 AM
it looks to me like they were just playing who ever is leaking these video should be ashame of themselves. To put Mrs. Jackson through this is wrong children will be children no matter who the parents are. I wish they would leave the Jackson's family alone this is nothing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

March 05, 2010, 11:17:27 AM
Quote from: "nakupendapia"
..my aim is for us to realise the gravity of the incident

This video REALLY shocked me!This is no joke or show! Whoever decided to let the world know about what's happening in the Jackson household is right to have done so in my opinion...MJ kids probably witness some of this as well

It's juts very sad! I am reading MOONWALK (great book and surprisingly well written I think)... and it's tragic that all the hard work and sacrifices they have made to move out of a 3 room house in Gary to LA and get out of poverty and abuse and what's the result???? An 80 year old Katherine having to care for 8 kids, living with a nympho Alejandra who fathered 2 brothers, Joe on Welfare earning $1000 and winning for more money, kids obviuosly in a violent environment !!!!!

I am NOT blaming JAffar or Jemajesty ...kids behave the way they have been educated.
Jaffar reminded me of young Michael...just sad!

Just sad because it seems like the hard work is just on the surface and its back to square one and ghetto life...not that there's anything wrong being ghetto because at least you're real and don't pretend to be a what you are not...

sorry if this sounds harsh.I am just real maadd!

Seriously..a MESS!

You have voiced my feelings.  This has gone too far and is probably the tip of the iceberg.  Someone has rightfully witnessed the ongoings of this household and decided that enough is enough.  Hopefully, the kids will be moved out.  I am sure they weren't raised like this!!!!

Quote from: "imabeliever2"
Here goes the media again!  Where are these videos coming from. It just seems to me that the media is being influenced by someone to try and paint Katherine Jackson as an un-fit grandmother, who's not capable to raise Michael's children.  If the person releasing these videos/stories of child abuse/neglect to the public/Children and Family Services is in the Encino home, they should be removed and fired immediately.  True, children will do silly things, but thats all a part of growing up.  This is being blown way out of proportion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 05, 2010, 11:28:06 AM
The media has no business in their personal affairs.  The media isn't concerned about Michael's children,  they're just looking for good gossip, just as they did with Michael.  We need to put a stop to this and stop feeding into it.  Just imagine, how would any of us feel if it was us instead of the Jacksons.  Having someone in your home that you trust, spying on every single thing going on in your home for the media.  Whether Michael has faked his death or died....his children and family have gone through enough, so why send them through more unnecessary turmoil.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I\'d see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.

Grace

March 05, 2010, 01:44:58 PM
While watching the "world exclusive video", I remembered my post on the VMAs

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

where I talked about apparel industry and how they abuse children with dark negative motives on their clothing.

Well, look at the shirt we are being presented: full of skulls.

Death everywhere? Yep.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

liegi

March 05, 2010, 02:21:05 PM
Grace,
Thanks for posting the old post.  I am from the older generation--flower children. It was so different.  The music was different, there was hope, flowers, beautiful colors, etc.  Then something happened and things got twisted.  I can't even watch TV anymore, it makes my stomach turn. The new music is too strange and dark.  What's the message they are trying to convey?  I don't think they even sing about love anymore. I guess that's dead.  
Not only are the images of the apparel industry dark and gloomy, but also how women are portrayed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 05, 2010, 02:34:24 PM
..my aim is for us to realise the gravity of the incident

This video REALLY shocked me!This is no joke or show! Whoever decided to let the world know about what's happening in the Jackson household is right to have done so in my opinion...MJ kids probably witness some of this as well

It's juts very sad! I am reading MOONWALK (great book and surprisingly well written I think)... and it's tragic that all the hard work and sacrifices they have made to move out of a 3 room house in Gary to LA and get out of poverty and abuse and what's the result???? An 80 year old Katherine having to care for 8 kids, living with a nympho Alejandra who fathered 2 brothers, Joe on Welfare earning $1000 and winning for more money, kids obviuosly in a violent environment !!!!!

I am NOT blaming JAffar or Jemajesty ...kids behave the way they have been educated.
Jaffar reminded me of young Michael...just sad!

Just sad because it seems like the hard work is just on the surface and its back to square one and ghetto life...not that there's anything wrong being ghetto because at least you're real and don't pretend to be a what you are not...

sorry if this sounds harsh.I am just real maadd!

Seriously..a MESS!

I'm going to have to disagree with you on this one. That did not look like a "serious" attack. It was boys just being silly.  That video isn't even recent either.  Everything those kids do now, whether innocent or not will be put under the microscope of the media and dissected to the fullest.

I have 5 sons. 5 sons who play and do these silly games, especially when they think they are some type of Ninjas or Warriors. They play like this all the time, yet the are respectful and polite children. They do not cuss, answer adults back or disrespect myself and their father. I have many siblings (6 sisters) and us girls were worse than our brothers when we played.

This is very unfair. These kids will no longer be allowed (by the media and public in general) to do anything without it bein seen as "inappropriate" or "dangerous" just because Micheal's children live there. This in the long run is going to create resentment between them if the media is not careful. But that is probably their aim anyway.

Don't get how "education" has anything to do with this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 05, 2010, 06:59:07 PM
Quote from: "Happy Feet"
..Don't get how "education" has anything to do with this.

Sorry must be foreign language way of translating english.. .i meant education as in the way you're raised by  your parents..which in french is Education..educated...anyhow ....

I grew up in a house of 8 kids, being the 7th and 5 big brothers . they never hit each other violently or fight physically  amongst themselves. NEVER. even if they did My parents would not have allow it in their home

I suppose our experiences will be diffrent..let;s agree to disagree..
Cheers,

Sure, no problem  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 05, 2010, 07:10:59 PM
I do this with my boy cousins all the time!!!(I'm kinda a tomboy :D )
We even do this in school :D  ;) !!!
We are told not to play to rough tho but we are young so they let it slide ;)
Hmm i wonder tho who is leaking all of this stuff out to the media :? ???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions