Re: The Slipup-list.
January 09, 2010, 08:27:25 PM
Janet seemed to point out more that Michael is their family and not our family. I noticed LaToya did this also after the memorial service, she said ''He is watching all of you, family comes first and fans come second''. They seem to want to address that Michaels privacy and family is more important right now than the spotlight. Hence why he would be in hiding from the world. Thats how I understood it. And dont forget what Joe and his publicist said: ''He loves the fans, he absolutely loves the fans and he misses them''. I think family is important right now but I do believe he misses us. One more thing, remember what LaToya wrote in the memorial booklet? ''I cant wait to see you perform again on earth''.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

January 10, 2010, 12:50:54 AM
Quote from: "DontBelieveTheHype"
GERALDO: Whats the big plan, whats the big picture at this stage in life, what has been left unachieved? What would you like to do?

MICHAEL: Um.. There are alot of surprises. Um.. Film. I love film.

GERALDO: What else?

MICHAEL: Well, its not so much so film but its innovating it. And pioneering it. Taking the medium to a new place.

GERALDO: You're not talking about music videos now?

MICHAEL: No, no. Because I used the music video medium as a short film medium um to take me to the next level and Im.. Im having alot of fun, you know.
that was such a beatiful and appropriate interview!!!! I love geraldo beacuse he was not twisting anything and what you heard was the truth and nothing more..Geraldo you are the King of Journalism just like Michael said :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

angel

January 10, 2010, 08:05:55 AM
I agree with you beebee.  Good observations.  Also to don'tbelievethehype, when you talked about Latoya's memorial remark, I thought about the Jehovah's Witness belief that they will live on the earth instead of heaven in the afterlife.  Maybe that's what she was referring to, Michael performing on earth again.  I always thought that was the reason he was so interested in preserving our planet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2010, 09:00:03 AM
I also believe that all of those things they said about Michael being on earth again and stuff just have to do with them being very religious. But I also think that they would be incredibly stupid if they never thought that this might be extremely confusing to the public. After all, not everybody believes in what they do. In fact, very few people do. However... I don't think they're that stupid, and I very much believe this confusion is intended, for whatever reason. :D

Them talking about Michael in the present tense might as well just have the same reason, but that makes Janet excusing herself like this, ALL OF A SUDDEN, even weirder.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

January 11, 2010, 01:54:58 PM
Quote from: "Bee Bee"
I also believe that all of those things they said about Michael being on earth again and stuff just have to do with them being very religious. But I also think that they would be incredibly stupid if they never thought that this might be extremely confusing to the public.
Them talking about Michael in the present tense might as well just have the same reason, but that makes Janet excusing herself like this, ALL OF A SUDDEN, even weirder.
If Michael really is dead then maybe they feel they dont have to alter their religion just so we wont get confused...afterall Michael is their family and we are just the fans. At a time like this ( IF he really is gone) they can do whatever it is the believe because it wont be about what we think anymore it would be about them and how they see it. And IF he is dead they were atleast nice enough to invite us to the memorial to see and pay tribute to, so they can have open or closed whichev way. IF he really is gone they might have had closed casket because of his mother was so heartbroken and she probably wouldnt be able to take sitting right in front of her babies open casket for a couple hours like that just seeing him there dead. I just saying that those make sense to me...in their defense...you need to try and open your eyes and try to see not just our view on things..but also how the family are seeing things. His whole life was in the spotlight, maybe they didnt want to see his open casket in the spot light to...maybe they are saying RIP from his official time of death. PEACE  
I said IF so please dont bash me...  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2010, 02:38:09 PM
Quote from: "i_need YoU"
I also believe that all of those things they said about Michael being on earth again and stuff just have to do with them being very religious. But I also think that they would be incredibly stupid if they never thought that this might be extremely confusing to the public.
If Michael really is dead then maybe they feel they dont have to alter their religion just so we wont get confused...afterall Michael is their family and we are just the fans. At a time like this ( IF he really is gone) they can do whatever it is the believe because it wont be about what we think anymore it would be about them and how they see it. And IF he is dead they were atleast nice enough to invite us to the memorial to see and pay tribute to, so they can have open or closed whichev way. IF he really is gone they might have had closed casket because of his mother was so heartbroken and she probably wouldnt be able to take sitting right in front of her babies open casket for a couple hours like that just seeing him there dead. I just saying that those make sense to me...in their defense...you need to try and open your eyes and try to see not just our view on things..but also how the family are seeing things. His whole life was in the spotlight, maybe they didnt want to see his open casket in the spot light to...maybe they are saying RIP from his official time of death. PEACE  
I said IF so please dont bash me...  :)

Of course they can believe whatever they want to believe, but the thing is that they're making it public, not a private business. Like La Toya telling the fans he's watching them, etc. :D They certainly would have to sit down every now and then and think what kinda ish they're telling the public and how we might conceive that. I mean, seriously. Not everybody believes in this. I think they want the confusion. "I'm alive and I'm here forever." Aye.  :lol:

And as for the open casket, you know, for their private ceremony, they reportedly had an open casket. ;)

They're fooling us, in my humble opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

tomorrow

January 11, 2010, 02:44:31 PM
I dont recall Mrs. Katherine Jackson or Joe going to the private ceremony :?  I though they wanted to remember him as when he were alive and didnt wanna see his body  :?  interesting
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2010, 04:30:28 PM
I dont recall Mrs. Katherine Jackson or Joe going to the private ceremony :?  I though they wanted to remember him as when he were alive and didnt wanna see his body  :?  interesting

Really? Hmm, now that you said it. I don't know, really. I only remember reports about "the family" or "family members" being there. I just thought if they can attend the memorial, they can attend the private ceremony as well. If it was me, I'd rather say no-no to the memorial. Well, I would've. But of course you have a point about seeing the body and stuff. *sighs*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

tomorrow

January 11, 2010, 08:43:32 PM
A couple of slip ups on this clip,

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
At 1.14 Michael Bearden says " We were working everyday for the last 5 days of,5months of his life"
Was he only there for the last 5 days?
Also check the screen capture i got, they call Michael Bearden Kenny Ortega.
Is Kenny copying Mike now and wearing disguises?? Ha Ha!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 12, 2010, 12:17:39 AM

Really? Hmm, now that you said it. I don't know, really. I only remember reports about "the family" or "family members" being there. I just thought if they can attend the memorial, they can attend the private ceremony as well. If it was me, I'd rather say no-no to the memorial. Well, I would've. But of course you have a point about seeing the body and stuff. *sighs*
Sorry, Just trying to view both sides of things because people only want to see it from OUR point of view...but back to more investigating  :D  Good Luck to you :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 12, 2010, 12:18:49 AM
Quote from: "TheKingWillReturn"

At 1.14 Michael Bearden says " We were working everyday for the last 5 days of,5months of his life"
Is Kenny copying Mike now and wearing disguises?? Ha Ha!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
bahahaha i noticed that to when i watched the interview i was like uuuhhhh....and started looking around for someone to mention this to lol because i found it strange  :lol:  :lol:  this makes me laugh bahahaha
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 12, 2010, 07:03:09 AM
I'm thinking out of the Box again, Soon i will need to go back to my padded cell...  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
But i am wondering if these slip ups are planned?
How many times have we heard them say that "The King Of Pop" has died, and not mention him by name, has Mike, The Jackson's "Killed off" The King Of Pop and that is why they are talking of 'Michael Jackson' in present tense, but 'Michael Jackson King Of Pop' in past tense?

It seems to me that a lot of Michaels friends and family have a problem, Their tongues start rolling before they put their brains into gear.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 15, 2010, 07:30:58 AM
Quote from: "TheKingWillReturn"

bahahaha i noticed that to when i watched the interview i was like uuuhhhh....and started looking around for someone to mention this to lol because i found it strange  :lol:  :lol:  this makes me laugh bahahaha

Also at : 1:03-1:13  He says: "Uhh you have to understand, we were, we were, MJ and I and Kenny Ortega are wonderfull director, and Travis Payne  uhh  choreographer, a societe , producer of this film"  lol? :?

(He actually shakes his head during this Travis Payne part like "Oh sh*t I screwed up"  :lol:  :twisted: )

Poor man, look how nervous he is sitting there, hoping not to slip up and eventually slip up most of the time...I feel sorry for him  :twisted:

And listen to he says:
Uhhh it's complete devastating
I still don't really believe it
(Like he practiced a lot to make it sound like he was really hurt or something All I'm looking for now is his "speech paper" lol :lol: )

Rememer this: when someone lies, the make a habbit of touching the nose (pinnochio), look away  a LOT, act a little nervous etc. so...Mike Bearden....got some explaining to do? :lol:

[youtube:3nc2otcz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WFvcZnokKE[/youtube:3nc2otcz]
[youtube:3nc2otcz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXRQyJbMhkA&feature=fvw[/youtube:3nc2otcz]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

January 15, 2010, 08:39:43 AM
Quote from: "Missyb007"
[youtube:2zb6lmf6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXRQyJbMhkA&feature=fvw[/youtube:2zb6lmf6]

[youtube:2zb6lmf6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOWMPT78fW0[/youtube:2zb6lmf6]

Hands in her pocket, nervous fiddling, then trying to keep still, not daring to look at the audience. Bingo.  :lol:  I told ya.

But I do have to say that, of course, people can also show signs of anxiety, because they just fear talking in front of an audience or talking about a very uncomfortable topic. Talking about having lost someone is uncomfortable enough. Still, I consider all of their body languages very, very suspicious.  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

tomorrow

January 16, 2010, 02:38:06 AM
judith hill interview when asked how did she hear about michaels passing " when i got to rehearsal they told me lightman was on" and interviewer said " so when lightman came on then that meant michael was gone" and she said "yes".  
so did michael  let them know he was going to leave one day but wouldnt tell them what day and to look for lightman?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions