Re: The Slipup-list.
January 06, 2010, 01:43:09 PM
The man that accompanies Tatiana, is not to manage it E'Casanova??  It resembles a lot!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2010, 10:01:13 PM
Check these clips of slip ups, The woman says at beggining that Mike was healthy, then in same interview he was really ill, I Mean come on??!!??!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And of course the Homer Simpson, Sorry i Mean Joe Jackson clip...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

January 07, 2010, 09:35:23 AM
Quote from: "Grenat"
I think their behavior says it all. The ONLY ONE who looks truly grief-stricken is Michael's ex Tatiana.

I like Tatiana but why was she here ? She appeared on lot of interviews after TWYMMF , even as later as 2003(Bashir went to interview her)
She like to gossip , she has got out a book and admitted later that she lied about her relationship with Mike in it.
I mean why was she invited ?Even if she talked about Mike a lot on interviews and her myspace ,we didn't hear,see her anywhere near Mike since several years if I'm not mistaken.Have you seen Ola Ray(Thriller) or Iman at the funeral ?
Or maybe I didn't recognize them.
Why Tatiana ?Just because she had a crush over him ?
Well why not invite all the girls that have a crush over him then ?(if we just count the girls in the entertainment industry of course)
(there must be a lot even if it hasn't been talked of right ?)
I don't know , doesn't it seems strange ?

Maybe she had the best saddest look  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

Kirsche

January 07, 2010, 09:39:26 AM
Quote from: "TheKingWillReturn"
Check these clips of slip ups, The woman says at beggining that Mike was healthy, then in same interview he was really ill, I Mean come on??!!??!!

And of course the Homer Simpson, Sorry i Mean Joe Jackson clip...

Oh in the second video there was the guy who was at the funeral with tatiana.. Majestic Magnificient? That IS the manager of E' Cas, as far as I know
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[

rayvyn

January 07, 2010, 11:14:10 AM
Quote from: "jg27"
According to the transcript of his interview below, it was the Beverly Hilton. He left out the time of the initial phone call in the LKL interview but he was specific about it in the website video interview. He did say "a fan" called him and asked if he knew that an ambulance was in front of MJ's house but he left out the time of "1130" phone call. In this interview he left out the part about going to change clothes and "getting lost" on the way to the house..he said both of those in the website's interview  (in addition to getting the ticket for retrieving his car, waiting on the car)

DILEO: I was having lunch at the Beverly Hilton. And I got a phone call from a fan who was...
KING: A fan?
DILEO: A fan who said, Frank, do you know there's an ambulance in front of Michael's house?
And I said, no, I don't, but I'm going to look right into it. And I
hung up. I called Michael's assistant. And I said -- his name is
Michael, also.
I said Michael, is there an ambulance at the house?
He said, that's what I heard. He said, I'm on my way. And I said, well,
I'll be there in one second. I went in to get my ticket for the car.
And I called Randi Phillips and said look, you're closer...

How would a fan know where Dileo was, unless it was his cell phone. If so, why would a fan have Dileo's cell number? Makes no sense. Did anyone notice Dileo's nose growing during the interview?   :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2010, 12:29:15 PM
I love this one... Janet can be such a bad actress.

[...] Her brother, of course, shared a love for the same palette. She lights up when she talks about Michael's style. "My brother is, I mean was..." She shifts on the couch and stares at the floor. "You have to forgive me, because it's really hard to believe he's passed. He'd have the same red shirt, the same black pants, the same white T-shirt. Mike was very simple. [...]

The way she's trying to talk her way out of it is so ridiculous. Would you feel the need to excuse yourself like this had your brother just passed? And I don't even wanna imagine her "staring at the floor", so fake. We can only hope Michael's alive, 'cause if he isn't, none of his family members, not even his kids, seem to have genuinely cared about him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

January 07, 2010, 12:36:15 PM
Quote from: "Bee Bee"

[...] Her brother, of course, shared a love for the same palette. She lights up when she talks about Michael's style. "My brother is, I mean was..." She shifts on the couch and stares at the floor. "You have to forgive me, because it's really hard to believe he's passed. He'd have the same red shirt, the same black pants, the same white T-shirt. Mike was very simple. [...]

The way she's trying to talk her way out of it is so ridiculous. Would you feel the need to excuse yourself like this had your brother just passed? And I don't even wanna imagine her "staring at the floor", so fake. We can only hope Michael's alive, 'cause if he isn't, none of his family members, not even his kids, seem to have genuinely cared about him.

Playing Devils Advocate...  grief can do funny things and it is very common for people to still talk about people who have passed in the present tense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

January 07, 2010, 12:39:43 PM

ah, and when she talked about her last meeting with him at her birthday she was able to talk in the past? Veeery strange!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[

January 07, 2010, 02:11:55 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

Playing Devils Advocate...  grief can do funny things and it is very common for people to still talk about people who have passed in the present tense.

That might be true, but it's just the way she had to explain it away immediately. Like she'd just realized in that moment: "Oops, it's I'm not allowed to say that! Hee-hee... So... WAS!!" Why would she react like that? I'd totally understand if she'd said she feels more comfortable talking about Michael in the present tense, saying that she likes to do that from time to time, or even all day long, but her reaction was just stupid. Didn't seem genuine and honest to me at all. Just like any of her performances these days, talking about Michael, not shedding a tear, talking as fast as a snail moves, rolling her eyes. It's just so fake. No real emotions. But maybe it's just me.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

tomorrow

January 07, 2010, 02:15:19 PM
Quote from: "Kirsche"

ah, and when she talked about her last meeting with him at her birthday she was able to talk in the past? Veeery strange!

Exactly! :D It's not like you find her talking about him in the present tense all the time. But whenever she did it in the past, she did NOT excuse herself. So, this time, to me, it really seemed like it wasn't intended, and she had some sort of oops!-moment.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

tomorrow

January 07, 2010, 11:25:04 PM
first off i would like to state Bee Bee your sig is freaking awesome!!!.....Now moving on...I am kinda scared to be judging people in the familys emotions because if Michael Really Was Dead Then We Have Just Made Them Look So Bad And People Deal With Death So Differently... I Would Be In Denial To And Talk In Present Tense ( Like I Am Doing To This Day Because If He Were Really Dead Then We All Are Really In Major Hardcore Denial) I Have Seen Some People Bounce Back Very Strong...In My School We Lost 5 Students In 2 Weeks And One Was My Friend Who Lost There Brother And Another Friend Lost There Sister In The Same Accident...But They Recovered Quickly And Very Strong...Its Like Amazed Me On How They Reacted. Lily Missed 2 Weeks And Cody Only Missed 1 Day Of School And Was Back On His Feet...I Was Very Proud Of Them. People Have Different Methods For Dealing With Death...Lily...Stayed Away For Awhile To Reconcile What Happened And Preferred To Be Alone For A Bit While Cody Went Back To School And Kept His MInd Busy...Just Saying... :D

I Still Think He Is Alive Though
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 08, 2010, 08:54:45 AM
Quote from: "i_need YoU"
first off i would like to state Bee Bee your sig is freaking awesome!!!.....Now moving on...I am kinda scared to be judging people in the familys emotions because if Michael Really Was Dead Then We Have Just Made Them Look So Bad And People Deal With Death So Differently... I Would Be In Denial To And Talk In Present Tense ( Like I Am Doing To This Day Because If He Were Really Dead Then We All Are Really In Major Hardcore Denial) I Have Seen Some People Bounce Back Very Strong...In My School We Lost 5 Students In 2 Weeks And One Was My Friend Who Lost There Brother And Another Friend Lost There Sister In The Same Accident...But They Recovered Quickly And Very Strong...Its Like Amazed Me On How They Reacted. Lily Missed 2 Weeks And Cody Only Missed 1 Day Of School And Was Back On His Feet...I Was Very Proud Of Them. People Have Different Methods For Dealing With Death...Lily...Stayed Away For Awhile To Reconcile What Happened And Preferred To Be Alone For A Bit While Cody Went Back To School And Kept His MInd Busy...Just Saying... :D

I Still Think He Is Alive Though

Thanks for saying that about my sig!  :lol:
And yes... You're right! People do deal with things differently. But I'm telling you now... When Janet appeared at the BET Awards, I didn't really believe Michael was alive yet. And when I saw her... and just thought about the fact that she'd went there at all... I was so hurt, so incredibly hurt. Because I love Janet. And everything she did just seemed so fake to me. People left comments on YouTube like: "OMG! Poor Janet! She almost cried!" And I'm like WHAT??? I just couldn't believe it.  Her brother died a few days ago and wasn't even cold yet and she appears on TV and she almost cries? Then some of my friends said kinda what you said, that I shouldn't judge her and that I didn't even know her and she might just be stronger than me. Yeah, right. Stronger. Or you might just as well say... less sensitive. Of course people react differently, but people might just as well not care that much for their family members, and I just can't imagine that there is anyone in this world, who has a heart and who claims to have loved someone, who isn't completely heartbroken for quite a while if that person dies. Yeah, you might say they just push it away, maybe some people are able to, but then they certainly don't want to appear on TV and talk about their loss, you know what I mean? I don't think anybody forced them to do this. As for Janet, I couldn't possibly believe that she's cold like that. Michael and her loved each other so much. When I saw Janet there, I saw no real emotions. And that's what makes me so sick. So sick that when I think that Michael might be dead, I don't even think I can stand the Jacksons anymore. I don't know if I'm just weaker than them or whatever people might say, but in my opinion they keep acting sad, when they don't genuinely seem to care. And their behavior is one of the main reasons I can't believe Michael's dead. Paris' speech too, she was NOT crying, there wasn't a single tear on her face, I just couldn't believe it. This is not normal. Just not normal... You know what I mean? I can't believe it. If I'm forced to believe that Michael's dead one day, I... I feel terrible for saying that, but I don't know what to think of Janet anymore. But I don't believe it. And we also know from her movies that Janet is a better actress than that. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

tomorrow

January 09, 2010, 05:33:14 PM
GERALDO: Whats the big plan, whats the big picture at this stage in life, what has been left unachieved? What would you like to do?

MICHAEL: Um.. There are alot of surprises. Um.. Film. I love film.

GERALDO: What else?

MICHAEL: Well, its not so much so film but its innovating it. And pioneering it. Taking the medium to a new place.

GERALDO: You're not talking about music videos now?

MICHAEL: No, no. Because I used the music video medium as a short film medium um to take me to the next level and Im.. Im having alot of fun, you know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

January 09, 2010, 06:21:44 PM
I just have to say something. It's true that different people react differently to the death of someone close to them, but it's not normal that no one, I repeat NO ONE, in MJ's big family seemed to care at all about his death. I didn't see one tear from brothers, sisters, parents, close friends and not even his own kids. And it saddens me that if he really is dead all his family just moved on in one day and started cashing his life and death all over again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Shout

January 09, 2010, 08:19:31 PM
Thanks for saying that about my sig!  :lol:
And yes... You're right! People do deal with things differently. But I'm telling you now... When Janet appeared at the BET Awards, I didn't really believe Michael was alive yet. And when I saw her... and just thought about the fact that she'd went there at all... I was so hurt, so incredibly hurt. Because I love Janet. And everything she did just seemed so fake to me. People left comments on YouTube like: "OMG! Poor Janet! She almost cried!" And I'm like WHAT??? I just couldn't believe it.  Her brother died a few days ago and wasn't even cold yet and she appears on TV and she almost cries? Then some of my friends said kinda what you said, that I shouldn't judge her and that I didn't even know her and she might just be stronger than me. Yeah, right. Stronger. Or you might just as well say... less sensitive. Of course people react differently, but people might just as well not care that much for their family members, and I just can't imagine that there is anyone in this world, who has a heart and who claims to have loved someone, who isn't completely heartbroken for quite a while if that person dies. Yeah, you might say they just push it away, maybe some people are able to, but then they certainly don't want to appear on TV and talk about their loss, you know what I mean? I don't think anybody forced them to do this. As for Janet, I couldn't possibly believe that she's cold like that. Michael and her loved each other so much. When I saw Janet there, I saw no real emotions. And that's what makes me so sick. So sick that when I think that Michael might be dead, I don't even think I can stand the Jacksons anymore. I don't know if I'm just weaker than them or whatever people might say, but in my opinion they keep acting sad, when they don't genuinely seem to care. And their behavior is one of the main reasons I can't believe Michael's dead. Paris' speech too, she was NOT crying, there wasn't a single tear on her face, I just couldn't believe it. This is not normal. Just not normal... You know what I mean? I can't believe it. If I'm forced to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login that Michael's dead one day, I... I feel terrible for saying that, but I don't know what to think of Janet anymore. But I don't believe it. And we also know from her movies that Janet is a better actress than that. :D

I agree with you and let me explain it just a little bit why. When I saw Janet on BET she says this is just one sentence:

Janet on BET:

"To you Michael is an icon. To us Michael is family. And he will forever live in all of our hearts"

Memorial Programm (booklet):

"To the world Michael is an icon. To me Michael is family. He will forever live in all of our hearts. I miss you Mike and I love you" Dunk=JANET

HM???? Seem she has to learn her text and repeated it as an actor...isnĀ“t it strage?

Here is the link to memorial booklet: Browse images: The Michael Jackson Memorial Program | RadarOnline.com

[youtube:3k94mhn7]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufLmTHfBmTA&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:3k94mhn7]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)