Re: The Slipup-list.
August 09, 2010, 10:53:15 AM
Quote from: "susie_23"
Quote from: "DontBelieveTheHype"
Agreed.. any big news you are bound to remember where you was. I was 14 years old when the planes hit the Twin Towers, I still remember where I was and what my first words were when I saw it on TV. She should remember too, if she was so shocked about his news.

i don't rember bout 9/11 cause i was only a baby then
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with-Michael Jackson

Michael you Thrilled me and you Rocked my world and i can\'t wait till you come back

August 09, 2010, 02:34:53 PM
Quote from: "kel70"
Quote from: "Ninanina"
Jermaine's latest slip-up:
"Michael wasn't with us way before he arrived to the airport........um, of course to the hospital"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

he said airport and tat y i think michael is still alive. Cause Lax airport was closed for 1 hour i think can't rember but anyway during the time LAX was closed people said they saw a privet jet leaving it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with-Michael Jackson

Michael you Thrilled me and you Rocked my world and i can\'t wait till you come back

Kirsche

August 11, 2010, 02:34:16 PM
Quote from: "MJ King Of Pop"
"Michael wasn't with us way before he arrived to the airport........um, of course to the hospital"

he said airport and tat y i think michael is still alive. Cause Lax airport was closed for 1 hour i think can't rember but anyway during the time LAX was closed people said they saw a privet jet leaving it

and wasn't it only one section closed and not the whole airport?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

August 11, 2010, 05:34:28 PM
Quote from: "Kirsche"
Quote from: "MJ King Of Pop"

and wasn't it only one section closed and not the whole airport?

ya i know i didn't mean the whole airport.sorry if it sound like it was the whole :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 12, 2010, 09:17:21 AM
All these slip-ups make you think...think as in get your head buzzing with possible explanations. They (the slip-ups) are too many to be coincidental. They all seem to be all sorts of hints and these hints even have a pattern to them. What I make out of is something like this: it's a hoax, he's alive, possibly recovering, or not? the family knows and they're playing along, but a whole bunch of other people must know, too. Actually that's what makes me wonder: how do you make sure that none of them won't screw up and tell the "truth"? That's worrying me a bit. Some of the slip-ups are so ridiculous that they actually can't be accidental, some of them seem on purpose: to convey a message. I just fu*king hope they're not playing with us...but then there are certain things in the TII that add up to the whole hoax thing and that's why I don't believe there's someone else behind all this (it must be Mike). In that case he's a genius in so many ways it's almost impossible to even imagine! I want to share this with you: the moment I learned about his "death" I went into hystery not knowing what's happening without being able to think clearly and all that, I'm sure you all know it...BUT point is, my Mum, who's not a real fan, she just likes his music..so she was able to be kind of on top of things and the first thing she said when she saw the news was: THAT CAN'T BE REAL! Btw, she used to be a nurse working at the cardio unit and she said it's unthinkable that the whole emergency resuscitation CPR bs would go like that. She said either it's a set-up or I don't believe this is possible! I mean clearly we didn't think of the option him being alive. YET. So when I told her abt our theory here she went like: that makes much more sense, yeah. And I should also tell you that both me and my Mum are lawyers and we really apply logic to everything and so later we came to the conclusion that only the option that he's ALIVE and faked his death actually makes sense, according to all the very suspicous circumstances. And also, it's nonsense that Katherine wouldn't want to see her son for the last time!!! I didn't believe that for a second!
Well...just some thoughts I wanted to share...I still have some doubts about certain things but let's keep the faith and spread the word. L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

August 17, 2010, 12:34:50 PM
I don't really think that these slip ups are accidential...They do this on purpose, as you said. These are hints, covered in Slip-ups, IMO

You can even see them smiling sometimes when they "slip up"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

CC

September 04, 2010, 03:55:53 PM

at the end Michael barden say on MJ: "he is 50"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

trublu

October 10, 2010, 05:55:27 PM
I love this thread. I come here any time I have any doubts and it just refreshes my memory! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 23, 2010, 10:44:44 PM
Maybe Jermaine said this is not the final curtain call because of the Michael Jackson Cirque de Soleil event coming up whereby they are going to create a hollogram of Michael so it actually looks like he appears on stage in concert.  Who knows?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 01, 2010, 03:45:43 PM
Hey I thought about a few things when I was explaining to some of my family members and friends about Michael faking his own death I remembered Karen Faye, Michael Bush and Dennis Tompkins in an interview saying that they prepared Michael for his funeral.  They dressed him and put on his makeup and it took nine (9) hours and then Latoya saying how beautiful Michael looked in the casket,  but I recalled the reason why they had a closed casket was because of Michael's face and nose collapsing or part of his face collasping because of all the surgeries.  Ok getting to the point why would you take all that time to dress and make up someone who is not even going to be seen.  If Michael's face was in that state and having a closed casket and no viewing why then go through all of that in the first place when no one is going to see you anyway.  But then LMP and others talk about having a private viewing which means that Michael's casket was opened for viewing at some point and if its a private viewing how come there are photos of LMP standing by the casket that was shown on Oprah last week during her interview.  First you say his face was in such bad shape that you couldnt have a public viewing but yet you make him up for 9 hours and he looked so beautiful like an angel but then you have a closed casket funeral I just dont get that at all.  Mix up, Mix up. :roll:  :?:  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

November 01, 2010, 06:27:41 PM
No one ever said his nose/face collapsed because of surgeries. (!!!). The familly declared his face got scars/was damaged because of the CPR. If any person who needs a CPR and then survives would end up with his face damaged by it...  This for me sounded highly absurd.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

November 03, 2010, 03:06:25 PM
Quote from: "Tarja"
No one ever said his nose/face collapsed because of surgeries. (!!!). The familly declared his face got scars/was damaged because of the CPR. If any person who needs a CPR and then survives would end up with his face damaged by it...  This for me sounded highly absurd.
Where did you see that? I've been trying to find the source.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions