The Slipup-list.

• 2 Replies

Offline LyricalMiracles

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: The Slipup-list.

• on: June 10, 2010, 04:38:54 AM
Quote from: "Rabbitmj"
Hi There! I do not know what to say. Forgive me as my English is not good.  I am very very sad, still very sad about Michael's death.  I went thru a lot just to know what my heart wants for him.  Or God wants him to be.  I have been using much of my time since his 'passing' to find hope of his well-being coz I really want him to be alive.  My friends do not believe me and cannot understand my profound sadness.  They asked me what would I gain out of this (the time of wanting to know him being alive)?  He is Michael Jackson & u are just a fan.  Ultimately, even he's alive, he has to live his life.  Their point is I have to live my life till fullest.  Take one day at a time.  I understand their concerns and points.  However, I really do not understand what I want from MJ to be alived.  I can admit MJ has indeed touches my life througout my life at certain point of my own struggles and difficulties.  I feel very connected to him thru his songs & music & everything.  I know how one feels to get addicted to presciption drugs.  I had quitted my presciption drugs and then after MJ "died", I thought I could handle it by joing the Hoax discussions or even viewing all the MJ is alive theories, I was wrong, I got hit when I questioned the persons who made the vids, I was teased by my own friends and family member that they are thinking I am real nuts/crazy, I cannot talk to any of my friend, if even I talked abt MJ too much, they laughed in their heart and I know it.  All of that was okay.  Until I tried to talk to MJ in This is it web-page, I shared with him and just recently I shared with him I saw him in the Jackson 5 Dynasty, I thought just share.  When friends asked me where and now it had been removed, I cannot say I have passed message to TII feedback, I am not sure whether it was MJ or his management removed him, from that originally to be 9 mins clip reduced to 7mins plus clip.  I went back to TII and feedback again,  I felt very betrayed. I never betray him and I shared here because it is hoax page--it is relevant.  Then, I relapsed.  I took 3 heavy-duty sleeping pills to get high.  Then, I got hooked again.  I was so high and I went back to TII and I wrote something to MJ and then the next day I wrote to him and apologized because I really forget what I did, I have a vague memory but I am not sure when I woke up.  I want my life back.  A drug-free life.  I wanna MJ to know ur fans though many, please treasure each of them.  I do not expect u to know my whole life.  I do want my life back.  I love MJ.  I do not understand why u have to do this.

Sweetheart, Hi Im Julie, I want to send you a huge hug right now and tell you that just a few months before we lost Michael, I lost my father suddenly as well.
If you need a friend to talk to, and someone to listen to you, who won't judge you or laugh, I will always be here for you and my shoulder is yours <3
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

"...it was cloudy before, but now its all clear - you suddenly appeared"

Offline LyricalMiracles

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: The Slipup-list.

• on: June 12, 2010, 04:08:53 PM
I have an addition:

Prince Michael (2010 Grammy Speech): "... we would also like to thank your fa- the fans.."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

"...it was cloudy before, but now its all clear - you suddenly appeared"