Re: What if WE create the comeback
April 21, 2010, 12:54:13 PM
looks like my dream is coming true afterall!!!!!!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

April 21, 2010, 12:57:30 PM
maybe mike wants us to leave him the hell alone  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

April 21, 2010, 12:59:10 PM
What if we are delaying it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

April 21, 2010, 01:01:42 PM
edited :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 21, 2010, 01:10:34 PM
I think Mike would want this Cirque production and the reality shows leading up to it. He's been in talks with them for over 6 years about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 21, 2010, 01:26:41 PM
Quote from: "eviltwin"
Is Mike waiting for us to create the ideal opportunity for his return? If I had a limitless budget, I'd hire the Cirque Du Soleil team and create the greatest MJ show on earth. It would include a beautiful storyline of his truth, history, exposing the hoax and letting Mike TAKEOVER the stage without warning. I am 99% sure he'd LOVE this concept. No matter how hard he might have tried in 02 to be futuristic with his concepts, NOTHING TOUCHES the visual mastery of Cirque. I know he's a huge fan of their creative process and has inquired for a show about himself in the past. I think the fans should knock boots with Cirque and roll this out. Maybe this takeover is about us taking a risk like this.

WHAT IF THATS MICHAEL'S CONCERTS? JUST SAYING COULD IT BE :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 21, 2010, 01:30:25 PM
Quote from: "mariichikita"
Quote from: "eviltwin"
Is Mike waiting for us to create the ideal opportunity for his return? If I had a limitless budget, I'd hire the Cirque Du Soleil team and create the greatest MJ show on earth. It would include a beautiful storyline of his truth, history, exposing the hoax and letting Mike TAKEOVER the stage without warning. I am 99% sure he'd LOVE this concept. No matter how hard he might have tried in 02 to be futuristic with his concepts, NOTHING TOUCHES the visual mastery of Cirque. I know he's a huge fan of their creative process and has inquired for a show about himself in the past. I think the fans should knock boots with Cirque and roll this out. Maybe this takeover is about us taking a risk like this.

WHAT IF THATS MICHAEL'S CONCERTS? JUST SAYING COULD IT BE :?:
of course!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 21, 2010, 01:52:16 PM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
An opinion from Australia.  I don't care if he never performs again.  The movie TII was his final performance.  I just want to know that he is alive and well.  I would wish him all the best and hope that finally, "MAYBE NOW THEY WILL LEAVE HIM ALONE ".  We are all here trying to find out whether he is really still alive.  That's all I want to know . He has had his time as a performer, and the best there will ever be.  Let him now enjoy his life out of the spotlight, and spend more time doing something he loves more......being a father!!  All I want is a definite sign that he is still with us, then I can resume a normal life again.  His message has always been LOVE.  We need to love one another, even when we dont always agree with eachother.  In in our hands now.  He has shown us what to do to make this world a better place.
Maybe he needs US to set him free.....he has done more than enough for us...and if he comes back, great.  And if he decides not to, even greater.............LOVE you Michael  xxxxxxxxx

I feel the same way. I want nothing from Michael just to know FOR SURE that he is well. The only reason to why I'd like him to return is to know that he is alive and well. I don't need a show or anything just something that clearly shows that my angel is still here and well, that's all... Miss him so much.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 21, 2010, 01:57:08 PM
Quote from: "alovesmichael"
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
An opinion from Australia.  I don't care if he never performs again.  The movie TII was his final performance.  I just want to know that he is alive and well.  I would wish him all the best and hope that finally, "MAYBE NOW THEY WILL LEAVE HIM ALONE ".  We are all here trying to find out whether he is really still alive.  That's all I want to know . He has had his time as a performer, and the best there will ever be.  Let him now enjoy his life out of the spotlight, and spend more time doing something he loves more......being a father!!  All I want is a definite sign that he is still with us, then I can resume a normal life again.  His message has always been LOVE.  We need to love one another, even when we dont always agree with eachother.  In in our hands now.  He has shown us what to do to make this world a better place.
Maybe he needs US to set him free.....he has done more than enough for us...and if he comes back, great.  And if he decides not to, even greater.............LOVE you Michael  xxxxxxxxx

I feel the same way. I want nothing from Michael just to know FOR SURE that he is well. The only reason to why I'd like him to return is to know that he is alive and well. I don't need a show or anything just something that clearly shows that my angel is still here and well, that's all... Miss him so much.

I think like you. But I also want he spends the truth to all people about how really our world is.  :)
And I don't think we can create the comeback, MJ just planned everything !  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

MJonmind

April 21, 2010, 02:11:33 PM
So cool your prediction about Cirque and MJ is coming true! And yes I agree that fan support is the "sign" from Cry he is wanting to see. He would always thank the fans who have supported him throughout everything. He would say he would  feed off the love of the fans while he was on stage. When the measurement of support dropped I guess his special "energy" was affected too. I agree that God is involved too cause I think MJ is a key player for the planet earth, and he always insisted that he was a channel for God's love to flow. I used to say I just wanted to know that he was alive, but now I think I would probably want to know snippets of what projects he was involved in, and take in anything he created, love to hear interviews with him and singing only if he wanted to!! So not necessarily see him dancing, although it would be nice. Yes it's been a "great adventure". I was also thinking we've been on a "cruise"! Here's some words of Break of Dawn" which could be the love closeness he feels for the fans. Note the word "game" in 2nd verse and all verse 3 relates to the hoax seems to me!

Break Of Dawn lyrics

Hold my hand, feel the touch of your body cling to mine
You and me, makin’ love all the way through another night
I remember you and I walking though the park at night
Kiss and touch, nothing much, let it blow just touch and go

Love me more, never leave me alone by house of love
People talk, people say what we have is just a game
Oh, I’ll never let you go, come here girl
Just got to make sweet love ‘til the break of dawn

[CHORUS]
I don’t want the sun to shine I wanna make love
Just this magic in your eyes and in my heart
I don’t know what I’m gonna do I can’t stop lovin’ you
I won’t stop ‘til break of dawn makin’ love

Hold my hand, feel the sweat, yes you’ve got me nervous yet
Let me groove, let me soothe, let me take you on a cruise
There’s imagination, I bet you never been there before
Have you ever wanted to dream about those places you’ve never know

Break of dawn, there’s no sun up in the sky
Break of dawn, I can see it in your eyes
Break of dawn, girl you got to understand
It’s the way that I love you, let me show you I’m your man
Break of dawn

[CHORUS x 2]

Let’s not wait, the sun is out, let’s get up and let’s get out
It’s the day, a brand new day, let’s both go outside and play
Let us walk down the park, makin’ love ‘til it’s dark
Can you move, can you soothe, ‘til the break of dawn and you know it’s true, oh

[CHORUS x 3]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 21, 2010, 08:33:53 PM
It's all too exciting!!! I inquired with casting at Cirque today for Michael Jackson projects. They said it's to early for actual casting calls on the projects, but to keep posted on the job board for upcoming info. WOOT!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
April 21, 2010, 09:08:18 PM
I believe that Michael wants us to spread the truth but unfortunately I know that it is impossible until he comes back. Because people are so blind and they're all brain washed by the media. They do not even care and listen what you're saying to them. If Michael comes back, this will be like a MIRACLE COME TRUE! People will start to believe that NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE! Michael's return will change so many things in this world. It will be the biggest reform! So I think all we need to do is to be ready for his comeback! And after he comes back we should start to spread the message because that's when people will get curious and start to ask questions about why he did the hoax etc. We should be ready to be there for him to spread the truth and start making that change in this world!

And about your question; what if we create the comeback. Maybe we can make a comeback call for Michael but I don't think that it works because I'm sure that Michael has already planned his comeback.
:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

airieslady

April 21, 2010, 09:33:30 PM
I keep thinking that the arial dancers on DD that were only briefly shown in TII were actually Cirque Dancers... maybe a show to US what is to come in the future?  Maybe he's telling US ... "look, I have this whole production thing in the making... just wait, the best is yet to come"  And even if he doesn't choose to perform... well, I don't know anymore, but I just had an "intuition feeling"... but I think he would definitely be doing some kind of speech from somewhere.  But why would that announcement be made of Cirque tour in a concert type venue worldwide over several years... hmmm!  And that last statement saying there would be no impersonators... only Michael himself!  I much want him to continue his great humanitarian efforts and give great speeches and be a world leader in that aspect.  OK, I'll stop now! :oops:  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

bec

April 22, 2010, 12:11:12 AM
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
I would place those cryptic ads again and end the flashes of images with the TII pose. I would do so on major tv networks and at strategic times each day  i.e. 10:00, 9:00, 8:00 and on like a countdown to something. In addition, I would place full page ads in newspapers with a shadowy image of  ...the sequined glove. No text in the ads, just a faint image of THE glove. Radio stations would get a :10 ad featuring the first few beats of Billie Jean and a voice over asking a question at the end ... "Did you hear that?'

People would ignore this media blitz ...at first. Later they couldn't help but wonder what was going on and who was behind it since Michael Jackson is "dead". People would soon be talking about it non-stop. The BAM day would consist of major networks being intercepted with "breaking news". The breaking news would be interrupted with tv sets going fuzzy with static and then going black. Viewers would be glued to their tv 's and wondering what has just happened and what is the news. Suddenly the screen would light up and the show would begin. There would be no explaination or set up. Michael would be shown onstage, in full costume and performing as he had planned for the O2 shows. For the next two hours you'd be able to hear a pin drop as people around the world witnessed the live comeback of Michael Jackson.

Ok, this is a fucking AWESOME idea.

If Michael didn't think of this he should have.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

April 22, 2010, 01:20:06 AM
Quote from: "bec"
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
I would place those cryptic ads again and end the flashes of images with the TII pose. I would do so on major tv networks and at strategic times each day  i.e. 10:00, 9:00, 8:00 and on like a countdown to something. In addition, I would place full page ads in newspapers with a shadowy image of  ...the sequined glove. No text in the ads, just a faint image of THE glove. Radio stations would get a :10 ad featuring the first few beats of Billie Jean and a voice over asking a question at the end ... "Did you hear that?'

People would ignore this media blitz ...at first. Later they couldn't help but wonder what was going on and who was behind it since Michael Jackson is "dead". People would soon be talking about it non-stop. The BAM day would consist of major networks being intercepted with "breaking news". The breaking news would be interrupted with tv sets going fuzzy with static and then going black. Viewers would be glued to their tv 's and wondering what has just happened and what is the news. Suddenly the screen would light up and the show would begin. There would be no explaination or set up. Michael would be shown onstage, in full costume and performing as he had planned for the O2 shows. For the next two hours you'd be able to hear a pin drop as people around the world witnessed the live comeback of Michael Jackson.

Ok, this is a fucking AWESOME idea.

If Michael didn't think of this he should have.

ive got goosebumps
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions