becTopic starter

The Jacksons aren't my friends or family members, I don't even know them, so they don't OWE me the truth or anything else for that matter.

@arabian nights, why do you feel you deserve not to be lied to by a celebrity? As far as respect, how about respect for another human being? If someone in real life lies to you are you then justified in talking smack about them in public? How do you determine the accuracy of classifying something as a lie before feeling ok to proceed with the public smack talking justification? There's two sides to every story right? So what if you're wrong and it was a misunderstanding instead of a lie, but it's too late, and you already smack talked someone all over town... then who's the one who didn't deserve respect? Or as my old employer would say, "who's the a******** now?"

I don't really get the mentality people get about celebrities being required to divulge personal information to the public else be accused of deceit. Why do they have to speak to the press at all?

Michael hasn't always told us the truth either, and I know you respect him.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Why is the Jackson family above criticism? If the very same family dynamics that are happening with them right now were happening in a house on your block, people would be having a fit and child services would be all over it, as they should be.

It is screwed up that Katherine at age 79 seems to be the only responsible adult in that household who is tasked with managing all those kids. MJ's kids lost their dad, but those other kids have parents! At her age she should be able to take it easy, and her sons should behave like active parents instead of leaving everything to her.

It sickens me that some of her sons feel it's ok to put this weight on her while they go off to do whatever... no doubt they feel comfortable doing so b/c she is the conduit through whom the MJ estate money currently flows. Do any of us believe for a minute that the money flowing through Katherine is only supporting MJ's kids? Get real.

It is truly amazing to me that when the taser incident was continuing to unfold, Jermaine was too busy giving interviews overseas to shake his ass home and act like a responsible parent.

And yes, I feel it is ok for people to express some common sense judgment re this family, considering they very much want the public to buy whatever they're promoting, whether it's a reality show or a future album or a concert or whatever. Like too many other celebrities they expect the public and MJ fans to subsidize their lifestyle with our money, yet also demand that we remain silent while they live like hypocrites.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions