HOLA, SOY DE ARGENTINA, YO OPINO LO SIGUIENTE.
AMI LA FAMILIA DE MICHAEL NO ME GUSTA PARA NADA NO ES QUE LOS ODIO XQ SEAN NEGRO COMO DICEN X AHI NI NADA DE ESO SOLO X LO QUE ESTAN HACIENDO CON MICHAEL, NO LO DEFIENDEN EN NADA MIREN LO QUE PASO ESE CANAL QUE RECONSTRUYO EL HECHO DE ESE MALDITO 25 DE JUNIO XQ NO HACEN ALGO PARA QUE ESTO SE PARE Y DEJEN DE GANAR DINERO A CAUSA DE SU PARTIDA ?'NO LES IMPORTE SUS HIJOS PARA NADA ESTOS MALDITOS. XQ SUBASTARON TANTAS COSAS MARAVILLOSAS DE MICHAEL?? XQ PERMITEN QUE SAQUEN TANTOS LIBROS QUE HABLAN MAL DE ÈL ?? NO LES IMPOTA NADA TODO X DINERO HACEN ESTO AHORA VAN HACER UNA GIRA LOS HERMANOS DONDE SE PRENDE JANET EN ESTO ES UNA BURLA LO QUE HACEN UNA FALTA DE RESPETO YO NO LO VEO BIEN PARA NADA AMI ESTA GENTE NO ME GUSTA MENOS MAL QUE MICHAEL NO ERA COMO ELLOS, EL PADRE ANDAVA PELIANDO PARA PEDIR UNA PARTE DE LA FORTUNA DE SU HIJO, A POCO DIAS DE SU PARTIDA SE FUE A UNA FIESTA DONO EL DUEÑO LO ECHO HIZO MUY BIEN EN HACERLO COMO ES POSIBLE QUE DESPUES DE LA PERDIDA DE UN HIJO TE DEN GANAS DE IR A UNA FIESTA?? ESO ES TOTALMENTE DESCORAZONADO, NO TIENE PERDON DE DIOS. LA UNICA FAMILIA MARAVILLOSA QUE TIENE MICHAEL SON SUS TRES PEQUEÑOS ANGELITOS QUE SON IGULA QUE ÈL UNA MARAVILLA DE PERSONA. AMO A MICHAEL PRUFUNDAMENTE Y REZO X ÈL PARA QUE SEA FELIZ Y QUE SEA HAGA JUSTICIA X LO QUE LE HICIERON Y QUE DE UNA BUENA VEZ LO DEJEN EN PAZZZ!!! Y QUE DEJEN DE GANAR DINERO CON SU PARTIDA.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

becTopic starter

It's not necessary to pile on either. Mo has spoken and that's that so let's carry on. No need for a bunch of "YEAH what she said"s.

People get angry, everyone does from time to time, but a person's angry flourish does not make them open season for returing the favor.

One thing I did notice is the careful use of directing anger at the ACTIONS and WORDS of other posters, not at the other posters themselves. When I took a minute to read carefully, I realised this person was extremely careful to do this, and I appreciate that.

For example, saying "YOU'RE ACTING LIKE AN IDIOT" is very very different from saying "YOU'RE AN IDIOT". What's the difference? The difference is the lack of labeling of a person. Saying "you're acting like" gives the recipient a chance to change their behavior, from that of an "idiot" to not. On the contrary, "you're an idiot" labels and classifies a person as an idiot and that removes all power from that person as no matter what they do, in the eyes of the deliverer, they will always be an idiot.

Do you see?

So, while we all get angry from time to time, and we all have tirades and flourishes, there's a productive way to vent that anger and there's a judgemental way that is damaging.

I'm actually not sure it's entirely fair to say this person was participating in the same behavior as those bashing the Jackson family due to that careful choice of wording. And it's certainly not at all fair to say that she didn't say one nice thing either, as she made more then one post that fit that classification, though they got buried and lost in the other type of post to be sure.

Now, on the flip side, it is also fair to say that when you type in all caps and use curse words, your intended audience tends to stop reading, turn their brain off, and start jumping to conclusions that you're just a crazy psycho spewing venom... and I am guilty of doing this too. It's ironic, as we sometimes use all caps and curse words TO GET THE ATTENTION OF THE READER, but it can backfire perfectly too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Quote from: "bety1978"
HOLA, SOY DE ARGENTINA, YO OPINO LO SIGUIENTE.
AMI LA FAMILIA DE MICHAEL NO ME GUSTA PARA NADA NO ES QUE LOS ODIO XQ SEAN NEGRO COMO DICEN X AHI NI NADA DE ESO SOLO X LO QUE ESTAN HACIENDO CON MICHAEL, NO LO DEFIENDEN EN NADA MIREN LO QUE PASO ESE CANAL QUE RECONSTRUYO EL HECHO DE ESE MALDITO 25 DE JUNIO XQ NO HACEN ALGO PARA QUE ESTO SE PARE Y DEJEN DE GANAR DINERO A CAUSA DE SU PARTIDA ?'NO LES IMPORTE SUS HIJOS PARA NADA ESTOS MALDITOS. XQ SUBASTARON TANTAS COSAS MARAVILLOSAS DE MICHAEL?? XQ PERMITEN QUE SAQUEN TANTOS LIBROS QUE HABLAN MAL DE ÈL ?? NO LES IMPOTA NADA TODO X DINERO HACEN ESTO AHORA VAN HACER UNA GIRA LOS HERMANOS DONDE SE PRENDE JANET EN ESTO ES UNA BURLA LO QUE HACEN UNA FALTA DE RESPETO YO NO LO VEO BIEN PARA NADA AMI ESTA GENTE NO ME GUSTA MENOS MAL QUE MICHAEL NO ERA COMO ELLOS, EL PADRE ANDAVA PELIANDO PARA PEDIR UNA PARTE DE LA FORTUNA DE SU HIJO, A POCO DIAS DE SU PARTIDA SE FUE A UNA FIESTA DONO EL DUEÑO LO ECHO HIZO MUY BIEN EN HACERLO COMO ES POSIBLE QUE DESPUES DE LA PERDIDA DE UN HIJO TE DEN GANAS DE IR A UNA FIESTA?? ESO ES TOTALMENTE DESCORAZONADO, NO TIENE PERDON DE DIOS. LA UNICA FAMILIA MARAVILLOSA QUE TIENE MICHAEL SON SUS TRES PEQUEÑOS ANGELITOS QUE SON IGULA QUE ÈL UNA MARAVILLA DE PERSONA. AMO A MICHAEL PRUFUNDAMENTE Y REZO X ÈL PARA QUE SEA FELIZ Y QUE SEA HAGA JUSTICIA X LO QUE LE HICIERON Y QUE DE UNA BUENA VEZ LO DEJEN EN PAZZZ!!! Y QUE DEJEN DE GANAR DINERO CON SU PARTIDA.
Hola back to u!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

Quote from: "*Mo*"
I'm disappointed...  Last night I posted a reply, after first PM-ing members and asking them to change their attitude, urging people to change the atmosphere in this thread, because it had gotten to a point where people were just bashing each other.  Things went back to normal and the actual topic was discussed again.  This morning I opened the thread again to find more bashing and hateful messages.  :?

Here are my two cents:
Everybody is entitled to have an opinion and air it, but it all comes to the way you do it.  If you do not agree, then just say so, but don't go though great lengths bashing, accusing, judging and insulting each other.  You can't state "Don't bash the Jacksons" and then turn around and do the exact same thing to your fellow forum members.

Whether people are insiders or related to the Jacksons or not, that doesn't give anyone the right to reply this rude.

Couldn't agree more!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

word

Agreed,now everybody needs to stop hating on Jermaine,he do need to be a man and take care of his kids though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

becTopic starter

I suppose the fact that Jermaine is overseas hasn't been lost on anyone. It's perfectly normal for kids to go stay at Grandma's while Mom and Dad are out of town, right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

this1crazygirl

I love the jacksons! and most jacksons haters have something wrong with them as far as meaness is concerned  :lol: but as far as the kids go, i wish i was their nanny!! i'd be sure the stunner became the stunnee! " blanket you stun him right back how he did to you so he know's how it feels" lol yeah and after that i keep that stunner for myself! LOL what website is sellin stun guns anyway that kids can get to them? TODAYS KIDS ARE SO TECHNOLOGICAL THEY SOMETIMES OUTSMART THE GROWN UPS!! LOL i have never seen stun guns for sale anywhere!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ER911

Quote from: "this1crazygirl"
I love the jacksons! and most jacksons haters have something wrong with them as far as meaness is concerned  :lol: but as far as the kids go, i wish i was their nanny!! i'd be sure the stunner became the stunnee! " blanket you stun him right back how he did to you so he know's how it feels" lol yeah and after that i keep that stunner for myself! LOL what website is sellin stun guns anyway that kids can get to them? TODAYS KIDS ARE SO TECHNOLOGICAL THEY SOMETIMES OUTSMART THE GROWN UPS!! LOL i have never seen stun guns for sale anywhere!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

word

Quote from: "bec"
I suppose the fact that Jermaine is overseas hasn't been lost on anyone. It's perfectly normal for kids to go stay at Grandma's while Mom and Dad are out of town, right?

AAAhhh no, those kids has been over in that house since their birth, they have not lived anywhere else  and Jermaine does not have custody,He allows this skank to live off his mother,while he continues to live else where with his wife.Jermaine stayed at the main house,with their leech ass mom,(during their bogous marriage)who has no education and no job,who did two brothers and gave birth to children by both brothers,making them sibblings as well as first cousins.Jermaine needs to tighten up and take care of his responsibility.Outside of this,I loooooove me some Jacksons.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec, I agree with the sentiment expressed in your post.  The Jacksons' story must be celebrated and not tarnished, and the general mudslinging in their direction needs to stop.  However, I think that Michael was way more talented than any of his siblings and much more hard-working than most of them (Janet might be on a par in this respect, but no one else).  Of course the family plays a formative role for every one of us, but Michael's unparalleled and lasting success is primarily owed to Michael and his unique combination of talents.  He could easily have burned out at age 20-25... Most people in his shoes probably would have!!  The fact that he didn't is a testament to Michael's greatness as a human being.  So basically Michael was in a league all of his own, and sadly ON his own too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

becTopic starter

Nature vs. nurture and the debate rages.

It's imposible to separate one from the other so arguing it is useless. Both Michael's natural tallent and his family structure were necesary to produce the Michael Jackson the world knows today, that's a fact.

In any case, we can't go wrong with a little respect.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

this1crazygirl

Quote from: "truthprevails"
bec, I agree with the sentiment expressed in your post.  The Jacksons' story must be celebrated and not tarnished, and the general mudslinging in their direction needs to stop.  However, I think that Michael was way more talented than any of his siblings and much more hard-working than most of them (Janet might be on a par in this respect, but no one else).  Of course the family plays a formative role for every one of us, but Michael's unparalleled and lasting success is primarily owed to Michael and his unique combination of talents.  He could easily have burned out at age 20-25... Most people in his shoes probably would have!!  The fact that he didn't is a testament to Michael's greatness as a human being.  So basically Michael was in a league all of his own, and sadly ON his own too.

Quote from: "bec"
Nature vs. nurture and the debate rages.

It's imposible to separate one from the other so arguing it is useless. Both Michael's natural tallent and his family structure were necesary to produce the Michael Jackson the world knows today, that's a fact.

In any case, we can't go wrong with a little respect.

well said
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

just throwing this one out there

do you respect people who continuously lie to you?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tina K.

Quote from: "the arabian nights"

Thums up !!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michael I love you allways.

Quote from: "the arabian nights"

If they lie in order to protect their familymember who's in danger, then YES.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions