DOITNOWMJ

Quote from: "Suzi~Ses~Its~Right"
:(  :(  :(  :(  there is always one person who has to start a race war and play the well used dogged eared, out of date, falling apart race card, well done DOITNOWMJ for making this a black vs white issue!!! you can hold your head up high for all racial inciting facists!!!
ok now that rant is over i just want to say I really dont care for the rest of the Jacksons. I dont feel any hatred, nor anger towards any of them. I have the upmost respect for Janet ( i met her a few times back in the 80's and if you think Micheal was/is humble, then you need to meet Janet  :D she is like the best friend every girl wants. I think in honesty we need to ALL stop prying into their lives. So what if Jermain is profiting off his brothers death, yeah it is the lowest of the low but we dont have to buy into it do we.
Latoya well she is a bit scatty lol but harmless enough. And just look at Katherines eyes she has the softest eyes, like Michael, there is no coldness, harsheness in those eyes. despite suffering as much as Micheal did. As any mum will agree what pain your child goes through, as a mother you go through 100% more with them.
As for the Jackson being an oppressed black family as the OP said or that if they were a white family they would not had to fight? isnt it time after all these years that we forget black or white and just see ourselves as people and show the racists of this world THERE IS NO COLOUR just people??? then maybe WE for Micheal can make the diffrence he wanted/wants us all to do  :D
Like President Obama says there is NO Black Americans nor White Americans there is only Americans ... if you dont want him send him to the UK we will welcome him with open arms  :D  :D  :D  :D
I stand by everything i said the subject needed to be adressed MJ adressed it in the past and so do i now .
God bless .
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Kirsche"
Just remember MIchaels Song "Black or white" I think it says enough.....so let's just stop these fights about ...black or white....I think it's all about Unity and I think Katherine is the best example for it...she always tried to keep the family together..and I think she's doin it great

Exactley what i was trying to say lol thats one of the main reasons i adore Micheal he eradicated the colour divide and as fans WE ALL need to do the same  :D

plus spread the message that unless these materialistic biggots who claim the earth is just fine and that globel warming etc is all propaganda, that actually the world at the moment isnt fine and is heading for a globel meltown, there wont be a world left for us to live in harmony
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~*~*Shoot for the Moon ~ Even if you miss you land among the Stars*~*~
We only live once. Since we are given the gift of life, it should be a persistent endeavour to immortalize ourselves, no matter what field of endeavour we choose\' .. Michael Jackson
Michael to me your not an icon nor a superstar .. your just a boy that this girl fell in love with a very long time ago.

Quote from: "DOITNOWMJ"
Quote from: "Suzi~Ses~Its~Right"
:(  :(  :(  :(  there is always one person who has to start a race war and play the well used dogged eared, out of date, falling apart race card, well done DOITNOWMJ for making this a black vs white issue!!! you can hold your head up high for all racial inciting facists!!!
ok now that rant is over i just want to say I really dont care for the rest of the Jacksons. I dont feel any hatred, nor anger towards any of them. I have the upmost respect for Janet ( i met her a few times back in the 80's and if you think Micheal was/is humble, then you need to meet Janet  :D she is like the best friend every girl wants. I think in honesty we need to ALL stop prying into their lives. So what if Jermain is profiting off his brothers death, yeah it is the lowest of the low but we dont have to buy into it do we.
Latoya well she is a bit scatty lol but harmless enough. And just look at Katherines eyes she has the softest eyes, like Michael, there is no coldness, harsheness in those eyes. despite suffering as much as Micheal did. As any mum will agree what pain your child goes through, as a mother you go through 100% more with them.
As for the Jackson being an oppressed black family as the OP said or that if they were a white family they would not had to fight? isnt it time after all these years that we forget black or white and just see ourselves as people and show the racists of this world THERE IS NO COLOUR just people??? then maybe WE for Micheal can make the diffrence he wanted/wants us all to do  :D
Like President Obama says there is NO Black Americans nor White Americans there is only Americans ... if you dont want him send him to the UK we will welcome him with open arms  :D  :D  :D  :D
I stand by everything i said the subject needed to be adressed MJ adressed it in the past and so do i now .
God bless .

I appologise for linking you to a facist that was out of order of me but i get so passionate when people argue over things that neednt be argued over. Turn us all inside out and wed all be a yucky pink, red .. well lets not go there lol  :D  or if we were ALL blind who would care one iota about skin  :D
Thats what i was trying to say  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~*~*Shoot for the Moon ~ Even if you miss you land among the Stars*~*~
We only live once. Since we are given the gift of life, it should be a persistent endeavour to immortalize ourselves, no matter what field of endeavour we choose\' .. Michael Jackson
Michael to me your not an icon nor a superstar .. your just a boy that this girl fell in love with a very long time ago.

In my opinion, everyone has a right to their own opinion on judging people. Now it's in your conscience to judge them in a positive or negative way. People in the limelight are especially subject to judgement. It's not fair, but it comes with the package. If you say you dislike Joe, that's your opinion. You don't dislike him just because you do, we listened to Michael. He forgave him, and we forgave him too. We don't need to bring up personal issues on here, but people do. Michael is all about love, he would forgive you for being upset with his father. It' only understandable. Let me tell you that no one on this forum is  a subject of hate. Yes, they may make snark remarks about LaToya or Jermaine, but they don't hate them. The family is making it difficult for us because they have taken the passing of Michael in a completely different way than we have. Except we don't know if they cry in private. We should respect them and not pass judgement, unless we know from the bottom of our hearts that something is not right. Until we come to the end of this journey, know that not everything will add up in your eyes, and many things will fit perfectly in place.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "Tina K."
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
I total agree, we should respect  the Jackson family.  Especially Katherine. The only thing I do not agree I don't respect and which I am strongly against is   Joe Jackson beating Michael when he was a child. Michael was afraid of him. No parent has the right to beat up a child, especially because he doesn't perform to Joe's expectations.  every child needs discipline, I know I am a mother. I remember MJ doing an interview with Oprah at his Neverland Ranch. He said something about his father and he said "Oh no. I am sorry Joe, please do not get angry".. Oprah opened her eyes wide open.. Meaning wow you are afraid of your father..  Even as an adult he was afraid of his father, that is not normal.In your opinion is that ok for a child to be afraid of a parent? Would you be able to live like that?? I know I can't. Also when Mj died on June 25 2009 they interviewed Joe and he was promoting his new business. I am writing this, to make you understand why people do not respect  Joe Jackson, and the family.  I am a humanitarian, I respect everyone, I tried to understand why some people do what they do, and let it be.. My motto is LIVE AND LET LIVE...

ALRIGHT NOW!
 No parent have the right to spank a child?
 well i guess no wonder there is so many kids killing their parents while they sleep and so many of them are juvenmile and so many of them doing drug and are muderer at age 4
so many of them are on the path to hell.
 ain't no body willl tell me not to spank my child my mother spanked me and thank God it help me stay on the right path, i ain't doing none of what i am not supposed to do.
JOE JACKSON DID WHAT ANY FATHER WHO LOVES HIS CHIOLD IS SUPPOSED TO DO AND BECAUSE OF THAT NON OF THEM JACKSON KIDS WENT TO THE PENN.
 AND I STAND BY EVERYTHING I SAID IN THE POST THAT WAS DELETED.
 SOME FANS HERE DISGUST ME THEY ALWAYS WANT TO SEPARATE MICHAEL FROM HIS FAMILY BECAUSE HIS FAMILY REMINDS THEM THAT HE IS BLACK PERIOD.
 THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE WAY JOE RAISED HIS KIDS THIS HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH RACISM.
 THIS IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT.
DON'T DENY IT , FACE THE MUSIC.
The fact is, that Michael himself had said, that he suffered a great deal, from Joe "spanking " him. I would call it abuse.... NO child deserve that ! I dont know joes reasons to do so, but theres no reason that is valid. I would NEVER harm any of my children, nor spank them. I was never spanked as a child, and I never got into something bad. I'm glad that I'm not one of your kids.

SPANKING HURT BUT YOU REFUSE TO TALK ABOUT THE FACT THAT MJ SAID THAT HE WOULD NEVER CHANGE HOW HIS FATHER RAISED HIM CAUSE IT MADE HIM WHO HE IS TODAY.
THE BIGGEST ENTERTAINER IN THE WORLD.
 YOU GUYS REFUSE TO ADMIT THAT MJ HAS FORGIVEN HIS FATHER AND HIS FATHER HAS FORGIVEN HIM TOO, I AM GLAD THAT JOE IS MICHAEL'S FATHER, AND I WOULDN'T WANT A CHILD LIKE YOU EITHER CAUSE IF THE GOVERNMENT COMES TO MY HOUSE TO TELL ME HOW TO RAISE YOU, THEN I WOULD HAVE TO SLEEP WITH AN EYE OPEN CAUSE I WOULD BE SCARED YOU WOULD TRY TO HARM ME.
WHILE I SLEEP, SINCE YOU CANNOT BE DISCIPLINED.

I FEEL FOR YOU THE WAY YOU ARE VOICING YOUR OPINION WITH SUCH HATRED. I THINK YOU HAVE BEEN AN ABUSED CHILD.( BY THE WAY I CAME OUT VERY WELL, I AM A PHSYCHOLOGIST, AND I AM STUDYING FOR MY PH.D.  SO JUST THE WAY YOU ARE WRITING YOUR POST I FEEL YOU ARE AN ANGRY PERSON. I AM ANALYSING IN BETWEEN THE LINES.  Ah you think he has forgiven his father?? If he had why in his will he does not want Joe near his children??  He wants his mother to raise his children.CAN YOU ANSWER ME THIS PLEASE?? HE MAY HAVE FORGIVEN HIM YES BUT NOT FORGOT WHAT HE WENT THROUGH WITH THE ABUSE OF HIS FATHER.. .AND AS FOR YOUR PRESIDENT OF THE U.S.A. HE IS RIGHT. I AM FROM CANADA AND WE LIVE IN A MULTICULTURAL COUNTRY, AND I AM PROUD OF MY COUNTRY.. ANYWAYS I NEVER THOUGHT THIS POST WAS FULL OF HATRED.. WE LIVE IN A FREE COUNTRY FREEDOM OF SPEECH  IF  YOU DO NOT WANT US TO SPEAK UP WELL THAN MICHAEL SHOULDN'T HAVE SAID ANYTHING ABOUT HIS ABUSIVE FATHER.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

DOITNOWMJ

Quote from: "Tina K."
I total agree, we should respect  the Jackson family.  Especially Katherine. The only thing I do not agree I don't respect and which I am strongly against is   Joe Jackson beating Michael when he was a child. Michael was afraid of him. No parent has the right to beat up a child, especially because he doesn't perform to Joe's expectations.  every child needs discipline, I know I am a mother. I remember MJ doing an interview with Oprah at his Neverland Ranch. He said something about his father and he said "Oh no. I am sorry Joe, please do not get angry".. Oprah opened her eyes wide open.. Meaning wow you are afraid of your father..  Even as an adult he was afraid of his father, that is not normal.In your opinion is that ok for a child to be afraid of a parent? Would you be able to live like that?? I know I can't. Also when Mj died on June 25 2009 they interviewed Joe and he was promoting his new business. I am writing this, to make you understand why people do not respect  Joe Jackson, and the family.  I am a humanitarian, I respect everyone, I tried to understand why some people do what they do, and let it be.. My motto is LIVE AND LET LIVE...

ALRIGHT NOW!
 No parent have the right to spank a child?
 well i guess no wonder there is so many kids killing their parents while they sleep and so many of them are juvenmile and so many of them doing drug and are muderer at age 4
so many of them are on the path to hell.
 ain't no body willl tell me not to spank my child my mother spanked me and thank God it help me stay on the right path, i ain't doing none of what i am not supposed to do.
JOE JACKSON DID WHAT ANY FATHER WHO LOVES HIS CHIOLD IS SUPPOSED TO DO AND BECAUSE OF THAT NON OF THEM JACKSON KIDS WENT TO THE PENN.
 AND I STAND BY EVERYTHING I SAID IN THE POST THAT WAS DELETED.
 SOME FANS HERE DISGUST ME THEY ALWAYS WANT TO SEPARATE MICHAEL FROM HIS FAMILY BECAUSE HIS FAMILY REMINDS THEM THAT HE IS BLACK PERIOD.
 THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE WAY JOE RAISED HIS KIDS THIS HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH RACISM.
 THIS IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT.
DON'T DENY IT , FACE THE MUSIC.
The fact is, that Michael himself had said, that he suffered a great deal, from Joe "spanking " him. I would call it abuse.... NO child deserve that ! I dont know joes reasons to do so, but theres no reason that is valid. I would NEVER harm any of my children, nor spank them. I was never spanked as a child, and I never got into something bad. I'm glad that I'm not one of your kids.

SPANKING HURT BUT YOU REFUSE TO TALK ABOUT THE FACT THAT MJ SAID THAT HE WOULD NEVER CHANGE HOW HIS FATHER RAISED HIM CAUSE IT MADE HIM WHO HE IS TODAY.
THE BIGGEST ENTERTAINER IN THE WORLD.
 YOU GUYS REFUSE TO ADMIT THAT MJ HAS FORGIVEN HIS FATHER AND HIS FATHER HAS FORGIVEN HIM TOO, I AM GLAD THAT JOE IS MICHAEL'S FATHER, AND I WOULDN'T WANT A CHILD LIKE YOU EITHER CAUSE IF THE GOVERNMENT COMES TO MY HOUSE TO TELL ME HOW TO RAISE YOU, THEN I WOULD HAVE TO SLEEP WITH AN EYE OPEN CAUSE I WOULD BE SCARED YOU WOULD TRY TO HARM ME.
WHILE I SLEEP, SINCE YOU CANNOT BE DISCIPLINED.

I FEEL FOR YOU THE WAY YOU ARE VOICING YOUR OPINION WITH SUCH HATRED. I THINK YOU HAVE BEEN AN ABUSED CHILD.( BY THE WAY I CAME OUT VERY WELL, I AM A PHSYCHOLOGIST, AND I AM STUDYING FOR MY PH.D.  SO JUST THE WAY YOU ARE WRITING YOUR POST I FEEL YOU ARE AN ANGRY PERSON. I AM ANALYSING IN BETWEEN THE LINES.  Ah you think he has forgiven his father?? If he had why in his will he does not want Joe near his children??  He wants his mother to raise his children.CAN YOU ANSWER ME THIS PLEASE?? HE MAY HAVE FORGIVEN HIM YES BUT NOT FORGOT WHAT HE WENT THROUGH WITH THE ABUSE OF HIS FATHER.. .AND AS FOR YOUR PRESIDENT OF THE U.S.A. HE IS RIGHT. I AM FROM CANADA AND WE LIVE IN A MULTICULTURAL COUNTRY, AND I AM PROUD OF MY COUNTRY.. ANYWAYS I NEVER THOUGHT THIS POST WAS FULL OF HATRED.. WE LIVE IN A FREE COUNTRY FREEDOM OF SPEECH  IF  YOU DO NOT WANT US TO SPEAK UP WELL THAN MICHAEL SHOULDN'T HAVE SAID ANYTHING ABOUT HIS ABUSIVE FATHER.

LISTEN YOU SO CALLED PSYCHO LOGIST.
 YOU DON'T KNOW ME YOU NEVER MET ME AND NEVER WILL.
 OK! AND SECOND NO NEED TO TELL ME HOW MANY DEGREES YOU HAVE CAUSE IT AIN'T TOUCHING ME AT ALL I WENT TO COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY TOO.
AND I DON'T HAVE TO BRAG ABOUT IT.
YOUR STUPID DEGREES BRAGGING DON'T MAKE YOU BETTER THAN ME.
 CAUSE RIGHT NOW YOU LOOK AND SOUND STUPID.
FOR CLAIMING TO KNOW ME TO DETERMINED THAT I WAS ABUSED AS A CHILD.
 HOW STUPID IS THAT ?

HOW DARE YOU TELLING ME THAT I WAS ABUSED AS A CHILD CAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW
 ME THIS IS THE KIND OF CRAP THAT I WILL NOT TOLERATE.
 MY MOTHER AND FATHER ARE THE MOST WONDERFUL MOTHER AND FATHER IN THE WORLD,  I WOULDN'T CHANGE THEM FOR ANYTHING IN THE WORLD SO WHEN YOU SIT YOUR ASS IN FRONT YOU COMPUTER, AND ACCUSE MY PARENTS OF ABUSING ME
 I AM THE ONE AND ONLY JUDGE OF THAT AND I DO NOT RECALL ANY CHILD ABUSE THAT HAS OCCURED IN MY LIFE  BY MY PARENTS CAUSE THEY ARE LOVING PARENTS,
MICHAEL HAS FORGIVEN HIS FATHER AND HE NEVER NEVER SAID THAT HE DON'T WANT HIS FATHER ANYWHERE NEAR HIS CHILDREN THEY ARE ON A REGULAR BASIS WITH THEIR GRANDFATHER RECENTLY I WAS IN VEGAS AND THE KIDS WHERE THERE WITH JOE AND KATHERINE AND THE OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS.
 AND THEY ALL LOVE EACH OTHER SO KEEP YOUR SO CALLED EDUCATION TO YOURSELF BEFORE COMING ON HERE TRYING TO LOOK SMART CAUSE YOU SOUND DAMN STUPID.
ACTING LIKE YOU HAD A RELATIONSHIP WITH MJ AND HE WAS TELLING YOU THAT HE HATE HIS FATHER EVERYDAY OF THE WEEK
 YOU SOUND LIKE A TOTAL IDIOT.
 AND I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE CAUSE LIKE I SAID EARLIER NO ONE KNOWS WHAT IS HAPPENING BEHIND CLOSED DOOR  WITH THIS FAMILY.
YOUR ASS DON'T NEED TO ANALYSE ME AND I DO NOT GO TO SLEEP ANGRY NOR DO I WAKE UP ANGRY, ANALYSE YOURSELF I DON'T NEED YOU TO ANALYSE ME, I AM FINE AND WELL THANK GOD.
I ONLY GET ANGRY WHEN PEOPLE LIKE YOU PISS ME OFF ACTING LIKE THEY KNOW IT ALL AND TAKE MICHAEL'S WORDS FOR THE GOSPEL LIKE HE IS JESUS AND NEVER DONE ANYTHING WRONG NOR CAN DO NO WRONG. AND I AM SICK OF THE RACIST UNDERTONES ON THIS WEBSITE AND THE JACKSON FAMILY BASHING ESPECIALLY ABOUT JOE, CAUSE MICHAEL SAID IT HIMSELF THAT HE OWES HIS CAREER TO HIS FATHER WHO HAS MADE HIM WHO HE IS, AND HE FORGAVE HIM, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN DEAL WITH THE REALITY OF IT.  HE LOVES HIS FATHER WHO THE HELL YOU THINK YOU ARE TO JUDGE JOE JACKSON AND TRY TO LECTURE HIM ABOUT RAISING CHILDREN?
 WHY DON'T YOU TRY TO LIVE IN THE GHETTO IN THE CONDDITION THEY WERE LIVING, WITH 9 KIDS WITH ONE PROVIDER IN THE HOUSE AND THEN YOU WILL TELL ME HOW IT FEELS,
HOW ABOUT GETTING YOURSELF A MAN AND THEN GET HIM TO PUT A RING ON YOUR FINGER INSTEAD OF HITTING IT AND QUIT  THEN POP UP 10 BABIES THEN TRY TO KEEP THEN MAN THERE AND MAKE HIM AND MAKE SURE THAT HE WILL NOT BE A DEAD BEAT DAD AND PROVIDE FOR HIS FAMILY.
KATHERINE DIDN'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THAT CAUSE  JOE JACKSON IS A GOOD DAD AND A GREAT PROVIDER.

SO KEEP YOUR  " I READ BETWEEN THE LINES " JUDMENT TO YOURSELF.
ONLY PSYCHOS ANALIZE PEOPLE NOT REAL NORMAL PEOPLE.
I DON'T NEED A LECTURE FROM YOU .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

People. Please stop cursing.
There are minors on this forum.
 :(

@DOITNOWMJ
We were having a calm conversation about the Jacksons.
There is no need to involve racism and prejudgment.
If you have a personal problem, please PM them.
Thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

Honestly I respect them  but you can't just forgive what he did to Michael psychologically as a young boy making fun of his appearance even though Michael was making you millions imagine if he showed him more love when he was younger I don't know why a parent would make fun of their child for the way they look that is pretty harsh
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

DOITNOWMJ

Quote from: "loma"
People. Please stop cursing.
There are minors on this forum.
 :(

@DOITNOWMJ
We were having a calm conversation about the Jacksons.
There is no need to involve racism and prejudgment.
If you have a personal problem, please PM them.
Thank you.
EXCUSE ME
?
 DID YOU READ WHAT SHE SAID TO ME
 WHO THE HELL THIS WOMAN THINKS SHE IS TO ACCUSE MY PARENTS OF ABUSE?
 DOES SHE KNOW ME?
 HAS SHE MET ME ?
 AND SHE IS SAYING THAT I AM FULL OF HATRED WHEN THE FANS ARE THE ONES HATING ON JOE AND HIS FAMILY EVEN ORDERING ALL OTHER GRANDKIDS TO LEAVE THE HOUSE CAUSE IT IS MJ'S HOUSE WHEN THE HOUSE IS MJ'S PARENTS ?
 R U KIDDING ME?  :evil:
 PLEASE JUST IGNORE ME .
 OK ! :evil:  
 JUST IGNORE ME.  :evil:
I SAID WHAT I SAID AND I WILL NOT BACK DOWN I WILL NOT LET ANYONE ACCUSE MY FAMILY OF ABUSING ME NOR MY PARENTS CAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW ME.
JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVE A PH D.
AND SECOND I DID NOT CUSS ANYONE. RE READ MY POST .
I WAS SPANKED AS A CHILD AND I AM THANKFUL FOR IT AND ANY PSYCHO WHO COMES AT ME TRYING TO LOOK SMART WILL BE CALLED OUT.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm gonna sit this one out.  Nothing ventured nothing gained...or lost.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

DOITNOWMJ

Quote from: "King_Michael"
Honestly I respect them  but you can't just forgive what he did to Michael psychologically as a young boy making fun of his appearance even though Michael was making you millions imagine if he showed him more love when he was younger I don't know why a parent would make fun of their child for the way they look that is pretty harsh
It don't matter if you don't want to forgive him but those who come here and bash him is plain wrong.
 mj forgave his dad and they love each other, and second,
and about joe moking his son's appearance it's a total lie.
this is what happens when your kids bashes you to the public and the media fuel the hatred.
 i blame MJ for this.
 HE AIN'T GOT NO BUSINESS DRAINING HIS DAD to the public though he regretted it later on and said that he wouldn't change the way his father raised him, cause he dad made him who he is.

i wish some of you fans would admit that he forgave his father and loves his father
 but to some fans here it is all about dividing the JACKSON FAMILY .
but it is not going to happen.
PRERIOD.
DIRTY LAUNDRY STAYS IN THE FAMILY.
Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 08:14:58 PM by DOITNOWMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It don't matter if you don't want to forgive him but those who come here and bash him is plain wrong.
this is what happens when your kids bashes you to the public and the media fuel the hatred.
 i blame MJ for this.
 HE AIN'T GOT NO BUSINESS DRAINING HIS DAD to the public though he regretted it later on and said that he wouldn't change the way his father raised him, cause he dad made him who he is.

i wish some of you fans would admit that he forgave his father and loves his father
PRERIOD.

So telling your son at a young age that he is ugly and he has a big nose isnt bad? we all know Mike is a loving person so how come when he talks about his dad you can feel the pain in his heart, so is he lieng about it? facts are facts yes Michael forgave him but he will never forget what he did to him, his dad never allowed him to call him dad he made him call him Joe what kind of father is that? there is a reason why Katherine is taking care of his kids and not Joe read between the lines
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DOITNOWMJ

i blame MJ for this.

PRERIOD.

So telling your son at a young age that he is ugly and he has a big nose isnt bad? we all know Mike is a loving person so how come when he talks about his dad you can feel the pain in his heart, so is he lieng about it? facts are facts yes Michael forgave him but he will never forget what he did to him, his dad never allowed him to call him dad he made him call him Joe what kind of father is that? there is a reason why Katherine is taking care of his kids and not Joe read between the lines

oh sorry i had no idea that you know so much about joe and what is currently going on in his house with his family , i had no idea that you know him and mj on a personal level , i had no idea that you have hung out with them and witnessed joe calling mj names.
 wow.
i apologize.

i had no idea that you were so knwoledgeable.
you wish mj would hate his father you wish joe was making fun of his son's appearance but it's a lie. and you fell for it.
how about telling joe i said hi since you know mj and him so much.
and no matter what mj will choose his father way over any of you here, so please let mj and his family debate do not help them beat each other down cause they are family they will turn against you for helping them beat each other and you will be left out in the cold.
you are the one who need to read between the lines if you think you know the facts then you are just like the media, gullible.
 the type who believes whatever they read, in the magazines and see on tv it seems to me that you need to re listen to mj's song.
 just because you read it in the magazine or see it on a tv scree don't make it factual,
isn't that what he said?
 NOW HOW ABOUT YOU READING AND TAKING NOTE OF THAT?
and it's  not between the lines.
and if you think for a minute that joe is not around the kids then think again cause not only the kids spend a lot of time with him they spend weekends with him and he is well around the kids and they are very happy.
and he is a great grandfather as he is a great father.
no matter what you think.
 if you hate joe keep your hatred to yourself don't spit your venom on here cause you don't know who is reading it.

bye have a nice day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i blame MJ for this.

PRERIOD.

oh sorry i had no idea that you know so much about joe and what is currently going on in his house with his family , i had no idea that you know him and mj on a personal level , i had no idea that you have hung out with them and witnessed joe calling mj names.
 wow.
i apologize.

you wish mj would hate his father you wish joe was making fun of his son's appearance but it's a lie. and you fell for it.
 bye have a nice day.

Sorry don't know them but if you listen to interviews Mike gave you would know everything I posted, so what you are telling me is that everything Michael said about his father is a lie? why would Michael lie about that what does he gain from it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DOITNOWMJ

i blame MJ for this.

PRERIOD.

wow.
i apologize.

bye have a nice day.

Sorry don't know them but if you listen to interviews Mike gave you would know everything I posted, so what you are telling me is that everything Michael said about his father is a lie? why would Michael lie about that what does he gain from it
oh sorry! but i tend to forget that some fans thin k that mj is GOD OR JESUS.
 but let me remind you that mj said and i repeat it for the last time.
 " I WOULD NOT CHANGE THE WAY MY FATHER HAS RAISED ME FOR ANYTHING CAUSE MY FATHER MADE ME WHO I AM TODAY"
DEAL WITH THAT.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions