DOITNOWMJ

Quote from: "Kirsche"
Quote from: "DOITNOWMJ"
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
I total agree, we should respect  the Jackson family.  Especially Katherine. The only thing I do not agree I don't respect and which I am strongly against is   Joe Jackson beating Michael when he was a child. Michael was afraid of him. No parent has the right to beat up a child, especially because he doesn't perform to Joe's expectations.  every child needs discipline, I know I am a mother. I remember MJ doing an interview with Oprah at his Neverland Ranch. He said something about his father and he said "Oh no. I am sorry Joe, please do not get angry".. Oprah opened her eyes wide open.. Meaning wow you are afraid of your father..  Even as an adult he was afraid of his father, that is not normal.In your opinion is that ok for a child to be afraid of a parent? Would you be able to live like that?? I know I can't. Also when Mj died on June 25 2009 they interviewed Joe and he was promoting his new business. I am writing this, to make you understand why people do not respect  Joe Jackson, and the family.  I am a humanitarian, I respect everyone, I tried to understand why some people do what they do, and let it be.. My motto is LIVE AND LET LIVE...

ALRIGHT NOW!
 No parent have the right to spank a child?
 well i guess no wonder there is so many kids killing their parents while they sleep and so many of them are juvenile and so many of them doing drug and are muderers starting age 4
so many of them are on the path to hell. cause they ain't got no good parents to discipline them. the next thing you know my tax dollars goes to pay for the juvenile center to straighten up your kids.
because you are not good enough of a mother and don't have enough guts to straight your kids yourself.
 ain't no body willl tell me not to spank my child my mother spanked me and thank God it help me stay on the right path, does that make her a bad mother michael was shooting shoes at his father it's not like he was an angel he never been and never will be an angel,
he always stood up to his father they both were beating the hell out of each other cause mj was always fighting back,
 so don't sit there acting like MJ is JESUS cause he ain't even Jesus would have told him to respect his father and one of the reason why he went through hell it's because of the disrespect that he showed his dad.
 the bible says HONOR TY FATHER AND THOU SHALL BE BLESSED AND LIVE A LONG LIFE.
MJ knew that he father loves him and no matter what he did his father would still be there to support him.
FOR THOSE WHO REFUSE TO GIVE CREDIT TO HIS FATHER FOR HIM BECOMING THE GREATEST ENTERTAINER IN THE WORLD.
Without his father he would be NOTHING even with the RAW talent that GOD HAS GIVEN HIM his father's Job was to POLISH THAT TALENT and remove the so called fake sensisivity that MJ used to portray himself in the public eyes in order to gain sympathy.

do not think for a minute that MJ is an ANGEL as much as i love him MJ is extremely calculative, and manipulative , you do not last so long in HOLLYWWOD WITHOUT HAVING GAME.
i AM NOT GOING TO ACT LIKE MJ IS A TOTAL SAINT CAUSE HE SAID IT HIMSELF. and i quote:
" I AM NOT A DEMON BUT I AM NOT AN ANGEL EITHER "

AS FAR AS SPANKING IS CONCERNED, THANK GOD FOR IT.
Cause because of it, i ain't doing none of what i am not supposed to do.
JOE JACKSON DID WHAT ANY FATHER WHO LOVES HIS CHIOLD IS SUPPOSED TO DO AND BECAUSE OF THAT NON OF THEM JACKSON KIDS WENT TO THE PENN.
JOE JACKSON IS NOT PERFECT EVERY FATHER MAKES MISTAKE.
IF YOU THINK FOR A MINUTES THAT EVERY WORD THAT CAME OUT OF MICHAEL'S MOUTH IS THE TRUTH THEN I GOT NEWS FOR YOU.
 MJ LIES THROUGH HIS TEETH.
AND IF YOU THINK THAT HE NEVER DISCIPLINED HIS CHILDREN, THEN THINK AGAIN.
 AND I STAND BY EVERYTHING I SAID IN THE POST THAT WAS DELETED.
 SOME FANS HERE DISGUST ME THEY ALWAYS WANT TO SEPARATE MICHAEL FROM HIS FAMILY BECAUSE HIS FAMILY REMINDS THEM THAT HE IS BLACK PERIOD.
 THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE WAY JOE RAISED HIS KIDS THIS HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH RACISM.
 THIS IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT.
DON'T DENY IT , FACE THE MUSIC.

DO YOU KNOW THE DEFINITION OF SPANKING AND BEATING???? I DON'T BECAUSE IF YOU DID YOU WOULDN'T WRITE THIS.. I GOT SPANKED ALSO WHEN I WAS A CHILD SO I DID SPANK MY KIDS, BUT NEVER BEATEN THEM NOR KICKED THEM IN THE CROTCH LIKE JOE DID.. SO BEFORE YOU WRITE LOOK AT THE FACTS

i don't need a child to lecture me about what spanking and beating means.

Sorry but why do you think you're so grown up? you don't really behave like that.... Even if it IS a child who tells you that, is it wrong? I don't think so.... It is okay, that you have your own opinion but you don't  need to attack other people, just because they have different opinions...And nobody hates the family...especially not of their skin colour??!!
Some ppl just don't like it how Joe treated the kids and that's okay...    but otherwise yes, without Joe we wouldn't know the Jackson 5 and we wouldn't know Michael Jackson.

Maybe you think we're all little kids here, but I think you're behaviour is not really better..sorry for that but that's how I think about.     And if we waste your time...then okay, why you're still here?

child keep your lecture to yourself i don't need it.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tina K.

and whos fault is that ? I'm sorry for the bash before, but I got angry, cause I'm really not a racist :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michael I love you allways.

Kirsche

I total agree, we should respect  the Jackson family.  Especially Katherine. The only thing I do not agree I don't respect and which I am strongly against is   Joe Jackson beating Michael when he was a child. Michael was afraid of him. No parent has the right to beat up a child, especially because he doesn't perform to Joe's expectations.  every child needs discipline, I know I am a mother. I remember MJ doing an interview with Oprah at his Neverland Ranch. He said something about his father and he said "Oh no. I am sorry Joe, please do not get angry".. Oprah opened her eyes wide open.. Meaning wow you are afraid of your father..  Even as an adult he was afraid of his father, that is not normal.In your opinion is that ok for a child to be afraid of a parent? Would you be able to live like that?? I know I can't. Also when Mj died on June 25 2009 they interviewed Joe and he was promoting his new business. I am writing this, to make you understand why people do not respect  Joe Jackson, and the family.  I am a humanitarian, I respect everyone, I tried to understand why some people do what they do, and let it be.. My motto is LIVE AND LET LIVE...

ALRIGHT NOW!
 well i guess no wonder there is so many kids killing their parents while they sleep and so many of them are juvenile and so many of them doing drug and are muderers starting age 4
so many of them are on the path to hell. cause they ain't got no good parents to discipline them. the next thing you know my tax dollars goes to pay for the juvenile center to straighten up your kids.
because you are not good enough of a mother and don't have enough guts to straight your kids yourself.
 ain't no body willl tell me not to spank my child my mother spanked me and thank God it help me stay on the right path, does that make her a bad mother michael was shooting shoes at his father it's not like he was an angel he never been and never will be an angel,
he always stood up to his father they both were beating the hell out of each other cause mj was always fighting back,
 so don't sit there acting like MJ is JESUS cause he ain't even Jesus would have told him to respect his father and one of the reason why he went through hell it's because of the disrespect that he showed his dad.
MJ knew that he father loves him and no matter what he did his father would still be there to support him.
FOR THOSE WHO REFUSE TO GIVE CREDIT TO HIS FATHER FOR HIM BECOMING THE GREATEST ENTERTAINER IN THE WORLD.
Without his father he would be NOTHING even with the RAW talent that GOD HAS GIVEN HIM his father's Job was to POLISH THAT TALENT and remove the so called fake sensisivity that MJ used to portray himself in the public eyes in order to gain sympathy.

do not think for a minute that MJ is an ANGEL as much as i love him MJ is extremely calculative, and manipulative , you do not last so long in HOLLYWWOD WITHOUT HAVING GAME.
i AM NOT GOING TO ACT LIKE MJ IS A TOTAL SAINT CAUSE HE SAID IT HIMSELF. and i quote:

JOE JACKSON DID WHAT ANY FATHER WHO LOVES HIS CHIOLD IS SUPPOSED TO DO AND BECAUSE OF THAT NON OF THEM JACKSON KIDS WENT TO THE PENN.
IF YOU THINK FOR A MINUTES THAT EVERY WORD THAT CAME OUT OF MICHAEL'S MOUTH IS THE TRUTH THEN I GOT NEWS FOR YOU.
 SOME FANS HERE DISGUST ME THEY ALWAYS WANT TO SEPARATE MICHAEL FROM HIS FAMILY BECAUSE HIS FAMILY REMINDS THEM THAT HE IS BLACK PERIOD.
 THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE WAY JOE RAISED HIS KIDS THIS HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH RACISM.

DO YOU KNOW THE DEFINITION OF SPANKING AND BEATING???? I DON'T BECAUSE IF YOU DID YOU WOULDN'T WRITE THIS.. I GOT SPANKED ALSO WHEN I WAS A CHILD SO I DID SPANK MY KIDS, BUT NEVER BEATEN THEM NOR KICKED THEM IN THE CROTCH LIKE JOE DID.. SO BEFORE YOU WRITE LOOK AT THE FACTS

Sorry but why do you think you're so grown up? you don't really behave like that.... Even if it IS a child who tells you that, is it wrong? I don't think so.... It is okay, that you have your own opinion but you don't  need to attack other people, just because they have different opinions...And nobody hates the family...especially not of their skin colour??!!
Some ppl just don't like it how Joe treated the kids and that's okay...    but otherwise yes, without Joe we wouldn't know the Jackson 5 and we wouldn't know Michael Jackson.

Maybe you think we're all little kids here, but I think you're behaviour is not really better..sorry for that but that's how I think about.     And if we waste your time...then okay, why you're still here?

Then why you read it ?  :roll:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Okay, MOM, I do it like you said :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

OMG just ridiculous  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

*Mo*

I'm watching this thread and I have sent PMs about it, asking people to please state opinions in a more friendly way.  If the atmosphere in this thread doesn't improve, I have no other choice but to lock it.  That would be a shame, because the purpose of it is a very good one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

Quote from: "Tina K."
and whos fault is that ? I'm sorry for the bash before, but I got angry, cause I'm really not a racist :(

Noone  thinks here you're a racist!!!! If someone here would be a racist, he/ she wouldn't be here...

Just don't give a damn about it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[

DOITNOWMJ

ALRIGHT NOW!

Then why you read it ?  :roll:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Okay, MOM, I do it like you said :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

OMG just ridiculous  :roll:
you've just been dismissed.
 and i won't be bothered with you anymore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tina K.

Noone  thinks here you're a racist!!!! If someone here would be a racist, he/ she wouldn't be here...

Just don't give a damn about it
ok, thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

okay, that's fine for me

So then I can continue to discuss with the others in much more friendlier way..

BACK TO TOPIC!

There's one more reason why the family deserves our respect, I don't know if someone has mentioned it before.

Because if this is indeed a hoax, then the family did their thing pretty good.

I mean: Everyone has a role in it. And the slip ups are on purpose IMO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[

Tina K.

They are playing some big parts , yes. I dont know if the slip ups are on purpose, if they are, wow! what a giant work it must have been / is, to keep it going. And that deserve respect.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

In all the time I have been here I have never seen a racist comment  thank goodness so i dont know what upset mjdoitnow  maybe she feels we have been rude about Michaels family   but we have not Joe did what he did it was not right but maybe he had a fear of his children not fullfilling their lives with the talent they have, and he was keeping them from poverty which he had seen, he wanted the best for his children and he did it that way, I was smacked for running into the road my mum did not want me to get run over no harm done i learnt, i do not smack my children a glare works with them  but with such a large family  maybe a glare would not be enough, I respect the Jacksons they bought music into our lives  but they are not telling us the whole truth  but what right have i got to say i want to know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

They are playing some big parts , yes. I dont know if the slip ups are on purpose, if they are, wow! what a giant work it must have been / is, to keep it going. And that deserve respect.

I really think that some slip ups are on purpose...not everyone maybe, but I think for example the last slip up of Jermain in that radio show.....It looked like he waited a moment to make sure the ppl will notice his words.. and then he corrected himself. I really think that was on purpose.

Or maybe Janet in the Interview with ABC.Her smile when she was asked about Michaels Death....

Some People who are lying or hiding something starting to smile,when they get nervous...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[

Back on topic:

Again, I agree with the original post of this thread and the sentiment behind it.

With regards to Joe Jackson:

He's 80 years old.
He was raised and was a parent at a time in American history when there was no such thing as "abuse."
"Spare the rod and spoil the child" was the motto.
There weren't a bunch of after school specials and movies on little boys and girls getting beatings and numbers to call if they did.

At that point in time in the United States, it was still possible for young black men to end up hanging from trees for venturing into the wrong area or talking to a white person the "wrong" way.

There was no "affirmative action."
Black men and women had to sit at the back of the bus and drink from separate (usually dirty and broken) water fountains.
The job opportunties weren't as numerous or financially advantageous.
Joe saw talent in his boys and did what he felt was right in bringing that out so that his young black sons could grow into successful black men.
And it worked.

Beating them was nothing compared to what they could face just walking out the door.

I'm not condoning beating children in this day and age when we know that it can be harmful to them and we know other ways to discipline.  But there are many on here who are too young and unaware of the cultural differences.  And because they were raised without spankings/beatings and learning that it's "bad" to physically punish children, they have no idea that many grew up like that and are not traumatized by it.  It's just the way that it was.

I refuse to villify or disrespect a man for how he raised his children when he raised them how he knew how.  Especially when these children forgive him for the mistakes he made in the past.  If they forgive him, what right to do we have to hold grudges?  Or do we know better than those that were actually there???

With regards to race in this issue:

I don't believe that most on here or Michael Jackson fans in general are racist.  However, I do think that many have an unrealistic view of him, his family, and the dynamic between them.  I don't pretend to have the full inside scoop, but growing up in the United States in multiple cultures(caucasian, African American, Arab, & Asian) I might be able to "get" some of it a little better than say someone who is in Europe and was born in 1993.  No disrespect to anyone, but you usually understand your own culture better than others.

Edited to add: I respect all people.  Period.  Even if I don't agree with them.  Because there's often just a matter of not understanding someone or where they're coming from and it doesn't justify disrespect.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:(  :(  :(  :(  there is always one person who has to start a race war and play the well used dogged eared, out of date, falling apart race card, well done DOITNOWMJ for making this a black vs white issue!!! you can hold your head up high for all racial inciting facists!!!
ok now that rant is over i just want to say I really dont care for the rest of the Jacksons. I dont feel any hatred, nor anger towards any of them. I have the upmost respect for Janet ( i met her a few times back in the 80's and if you think Micheal was/is humble, then you need to meet Janet  :D she is like the best friend every girl wants. I think in honesty we need to ALL stop prying into their lives. So what if Jermain is profiting off his brothers death, yeah it is the lowest of the low but we dont have to buy into it do we.
Latoya well she is a bit scatty lol but harmless enough. And just look at Katherines eyes she has the softest eyes, like Michael, there is no coldness, harsheness in those eyes. despite suffering as much as Micheal did. As any mum will agree what pain your child goes through, as a mother you go through 100% more with them.
As for the Jackson being an oppressed black family as the OP said or that if they were a white family they would not had to fight? isnt it time after all these years that we forget black or white and just see ourselves as people and show the racists of this world THERE IS NO COLOUR just people??? then maybe WE for Micheal can make the diffrence he wanted/wants us all to do  :D
Like President Obama says there is NO Black Americans nor White Americans there is only Americans ... if you dont want him send him to the UK we will welcome him with open arms  :D  :D  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~*~*Shoot for the Moon ~ Even if you miss you land among the Stars*~*~
We only live once. Since we are given the gift of life, it should be a persistent endeavour to immortalize ourselves, no matter what field of endeavour we choose\' .. Michael Jackson
Michael to me your not an icon nor a superstar .. your just a boy that this girl fell in love with a very long time ago.

Kirsche

Just remember MIchaels Song "Black or white" I think it says enough.....so let's just stop these fights about ...black or white....I think it's all about Unity and I think Katherine is the best example for it...she always tried to keep the family together..and I think she's doin it great
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions