DOITNOWMJ

Quote from: "the arabian nights"
hey - no racism on this site

calm down

we have all the colours on this site, we are part of the worlds community

there is no racism

dont accuse pp of being racist - its not the case

You should have been in the thread yesterday,  what i am talking about is the threat that was deleted, this has been going on since yeaterday it's time to face the music racism still exist and stop acting like it don't, cause  some people here, hate MJ's family, because it reminds them that mj is black.
and they spit their venom towards the jacksons, some of them even said that Jafaar wants to hurt blanket because he is jealous of blanket's money and no one knows what is going on behind closed doors in the Jackson family they are jumping to conclusion saying that they want everybody out of the Jackson family mansion, and only keep only MJ's kids in there, this shit has been going on since yesterday.
 i am sick and tired of people on here bashing mj's family he loves his family dearly and they love him uncondditionnaly as he loves them uncondditionally too.
 no matter what happened in the past they are his family.
Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 03:53:04 PM by DOITNOWMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DOITNOWMJ

Quote from: "Tina K."
Quote from: "DOITNOWMJ"
ahh please...DOITNOWMJ, who urinated on your cake today ??? You know, even if your not spanked on a regular basis as a child, you can STIL be a citizen who can give something to the society.But that's news to you i guess...And just because you forgive somebody does not mean, that it's forgotten, but you have to live on with the family. And Michael have also said, that even as a adult, he was scared of his father.
MICHAEL'S FAMILY IS MICHAEL'S FAMILY AND MICHAEL IS STILL TALKING TO HIS FATHER TIL THE DAY THAT GOD ALMIGHTY WHICH IS TODAY ALLOWS ME TO SEE.
WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.
THIS IS MICHAEL'S FATHER AND THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THAT MICHAEL WILL CHOOSE YOUR ASS OVER HIS FATHER, HE HAS NOT FORGOTTEN BUT GUESS WHAT DID MICHAEL CALL YOU WHEN HE ORGANIZED THE FAMILY MEETING AT THE RESTAURANT IN LOS ANGELES?
 NO! HE DIDN'T INVITE YOU WHY?
 BECAUSE YOU AIN'T FAMILY YOU AIN'T BLOOD, RELATIVE,
HIS FAMILY WAS THERE NO MATTER WHAT.
 THEY ARE FAMILY.
YOUR ASS IS NOT AND NEVER WILL BE.
AND I SATND BY EVERYTHING THAT I SAID TO YOU AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DEAL WITH THE SHIT.
 I MEAN IT.
AND I DO NOT LIKE CAKE,
SO NO ONE PISSED ON IT BUT YOUR UNDERTONE BIGOTERY AND RACISM HAS TO BE CALLED OUT AND I WILL CALL IT OUT.
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  So now I'm a racist too ? No, I was not invited to a jackson family gathering, was you ? And of cause Michael would not choose me over family, he does not know me, i would not choose him over my family either. I think you are being very childish, really. maybe you wer'e not spanked enough as a child, so you could GROW UP !!!

you are the one who needs to grow up i am grown already .
and i just realized that you are wasting my time and i have decided not to give you the time of day cause you are not worth my time.
and by the way you have no idea who you are talking to.
that's all i have to say about that.

EVEN IF MICHAEL KNEW YOUR ASS HE STILL WOULD CHOOSE HIS FAMILY OVER YOU CAUSE YOU ARE NOT HIS BLOOD.
 PERIOD.
AS A MATTER OF FACT I THINK YOU WOULD BE A REAL FINANCIAL AND EMOTIONAL BURDEN TO HIM.
CAUSE YOU WOULD TRY TO SEPARATE HIM FROM HIS FAMILY.
 BUT THIS SHIT AIN'T WORKING NO MORE.

as far as the jackson family gathering and me are concerned, i don't remember you paying my bills wich could and i say could or if you will,  might,  make me accountable to you.
 have a good day.
Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 03:54:49 PM by DOITNOWMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

so who are you then? Just curious...

If you make it so exciting then I think you should tell us who you are and why she should be careful when she's talking to you?

Would be nice, thanks.

Oh and have a nice day, too....

I think, we should still respect each other because we're all here for the same reason. It's okay to have different opinions but why do you always have to attack other then?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
I total agree, we should respect  the Jackson family.  Especially Katherine. The only thing I do not agree I don't respect and which I am strongly against is   Joe Jackson beating Michael when he was a child. Michael was afraid of him. No parent has the right to beat up a child, especially because he doesn't perform to Joe's expectations.  every child needs discipline, I know I am a mother. I remember MJ doing an interview with Oprah at his Neverland Ranch. He said something about his father and he said "Oh no. I am sorry Joe, please do not get angry".. Oprah opened her eyes wide open.. Meaning wow you are afraid of your father..  Even as an adult he was afraid of his father, that is not normal.In your opinion is that ok for a child to be afraid of a parent? Would you be able to live like that?? I know I can't. Also when Mj died on June 25 2009 they interviewed Joe and he was promoting his new business. I am writing this, to make you understand why people do not respect  Joe Jackson, and the family.  I am a humanitarian, I respect everyone, I tried to understand why some people do what they do, and let it be.. My motto is LIVE AND LET LIVE...

ALRIGHT NOW!
 No parent have the right to spank a child?
 well i guess no wonder there is so many kids killing their parents while they sleep and so many of them are juvenile and so many of them doing drug and are muderers starting age 4
so many of them are on the path to hell. cause they ain't got no good parents to discipline them. the next thing you know my tax dollars goes to pay for the juvenile center to straighten up your kids.
because you are not good enough of a mother and don't have enough guts to straight your kids yourself.
 ain't no body willl tell me not to spank my child my mother spanked me and thank God it help me stay on the right path, does that make her a bad mother michael was shooting shoes at his father it's not like he was an angel he never been and never will be an angel,
he always stood up to his father they both were beating the hell out of each other cause mj was always fighting back,
 so don't sit there acting like MJ is JESUS cause he ain't even Jesus would have told him to respect his father and one of the reason why he went through hell it's because of the disrespect that he showed his dad.
 the bible says HONOR TY FATHER AND THOU SHALL BE BLESSED AND LIVE A LONG LIFE.
MJ knew that he father loves him and no matter what he did his father would still be there to support him.
FOR THOSE WHO REFUSE TO GIVE CREDIT TO HIS FATHER FOR HIM BECOMING THE GREATEST ENTERTAINER IN THE WORLD.
Without his father he would be NOTHING even with the RAW talent that GOD HAS GIVEN HIM his father's Job was to POLISH THAT TALENT and remove the so called fake sensisivity that MJ used to portray himself in the public eyes in order to gain sympathy.

do not think for a minute that MJ is an ANGEL as much as i love him MJ is extremely calculative, and manipulative , you do not last so long in HOLLYWWOD WITHOUT HAVING GAME.
i AM NOT GOING TO ACT LIKE MJ IS A TOTAL SAINT CAUSE HE SAID IT HIMSELF. and i quote:
" I AM NOT A DEMON BUT I AM NOT AN ANGEL EITHER "

AS FAR AS SPANKING IS CONCERNED, THANK GOD FOR IT.
Cause because of it, i ain't doing none of what i am not supposed to do.
JOE JACKSON DID WHAT ANY FATHER WHO LOVES HIS CHIOLD IS SUPPOSED TO DO AND BECAUSE OF THAT NON OF THEM JACKSON KIDS WENT TO THE PENN.
JOE JACKSON IS NOT PERFECT EVERY FATHER MAKES MISTAKE.
IF YOU THINK FOR A MINUTES THAT EVERY WORD THAT CAME OUT OF MICHAEL'S MOUTH IS THE TRUTH THEN I GOT NEWS FOR YOU.
 MJ LIES THROUGH HIS TEETH.
AND IF YOU THINK THAT HE NEVER DISCIPLINED HIS CHILDREN, THEN THINK AGAIN.
 AND I STAND BY EVERYTHING I SAID IN THE POST THAT WAS DELETED.
 SOME FANS HERE DISGUST ME THEY ALWAYS WANT TO SEPARATE MICHAEL FROM HIS FAMILY BECAUSE HIS FAMILY REMINDS THEM THAT HE IS BLACK PERIOD.
 THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE WAY JOE RAISED HIS KIDS THIS HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH RACISM.
 THIS IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT.
DON'T DENY IT , FACE THE MUSIC.

DO YOU KNOW THE DEFINITION OF SPANKING AND BEATING???? I DON'T BECAUSE IF YOU DID YOU WOULDN'T WRITE THIS.. I GOT SPANKED ALSO WHEN I WAS A CHILD SO I DID SPANK MY KIDS, BUT NEVER BEATEN THEM NOR KICKED THEM IN THE CROTCH LIKE JOE DID.. SO BEFORE YOU WRITE LOOK AT THE FACTS
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Tina K.

:lol: DOITNOWMJ, I love your sense of humour.... I'm so sorry i wasted your time, I thought it was very amusing to read all your lame comments, but that's ok. No, I dont know who I'm talking to, and I dont care, even if you was michael himself.And for the record : I dont hate the Jackson family because they are black, I dont hate them at all. I dont like Joe because of the things he did to Michael. And I can tell you, that I'm not white either, meaning, that my father is not white. And I have been teased in school with it, and so on. So I'm NOT a racist.A nice day to you too.
Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 03:58:35 PM by Tina K.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michael I love you allways.

Quote from: "bec"
Please listen to what I have to say. Please read this entire post.

One thing we, yes WE, lose site of, the Jackson family came from very humble beginnings in Gary, Indiana. They truly are the American dream. A poor black family living in a tiny house in the murder capital of the US, a derelect town, surrounded by gangs and violence and crime.... Joe shepherded that family to a better life, and if it wasn't for him.... for JOE, we may never have known Michael.

This is Michael's home in Gary. Think about this. Think about growing up here and what it took to become the Michael Jackson we know from these beginings. Next time you diss Joe, or any member of the Jackson family, and say hateful things about them, remember that Joe took his family from here to where they are now. There are 100 million Black families in America living in homes just like this one:

The Jackson family could have easily taken a very different path. It happens every day. It happens more often then not. Their story is amazing. Michael, with the support system of his family, came from poverty to rise to the greatest heights of a world icon. Not just a pop star but a global figure. He did this all not in spite of them, but BECAUSE OF THEM.

Remember this is where our beloved Michael came from. Remember it is because of Joe that they got out of here, because of the love and strength within the Jackson family, they escaped Gary and it's economic trap. Many, too many young families are not so lucky, not only in Gary, but in a thousand small towns and villages and cities across the country.

There is a systematic, imbedded culture of racism in this country. If the Jackson family had been white, I don't believe they would be subjected to the criticism that they are. I don't believe they would be the butt of cruel jokes and scrutinization of their every move and word. America loves to see a black man fall from grace. If the Jackson's had been a white family they would have been championed and held up as a shining example of what hard work and perseverance can accomplish. They would be reveared as heros and a model for the rest of us. Michael scraped out an existance for himself that was on top of the world, and he could not have done it without the loving support system of the strong family unit that is the Jacksons. His accomplishments, and that of the entire family made him and them a target in this country. Eyes need to be opened. We need to recognize the ugly truth. Racism is alive and well and it drives this entire campaign of hate against Michael. Racism drives the campaign of hate in this country. It touches all corners of life here, like a cancer.

Hate has the power to destroy everything we build and do and become. But hate only has power when it is given a venue. Hate thrives in the environment of ignorance and intollerance and fear.

Please understand, when you pass judgement on the Jackson family you are behaving absolutely no better then the media who has crucified Michael and his family alive for the past 20 years. This needs to stop. And it needs to stop NOW. L.O.V.E. isn't just a cute little cliche phrase to put in your siggy and make you feel like you're doing something while you turn around and behave exactly as the vultures and leaches who tried SO HARD to destroy this beautiful, gentle man for so very long.

Don't ever forget, Michael loves his family and they love Michael, and NO ONE has the right to doubt or dispairage that love. Do not judge because you doubt yourself. Do not criticize because you are unhappy inside. Make that change. Spread some happiness and love and tollerance and YOU will reap the reward. YOU will benefit because your small contribution will flourish and spread and come back on you, 1000x over. Happiness is infectious, love is contageous. Everyone has it, time to share it, because when you do, the reward is the greatest riches that cannot be registered on any bank account or check ledger. The reward is what you feel inside, when you smile at a stranger, when you perform a random act of kindness, when you practice tollerance and acceptance and then have it granted back on you again. This is what will save the world.

And it starts right here, with us. WITH YOU.

Damn right!
You said it well bec, I agree with you for a 1000%!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

the arabian nights

calm down

there is no racism

You should have been in the thread yesterday, i know what i am talking about the threat was deleted, this has been going on since yeaterday it's time to face the music racism still exist and stop acting like it don't some people here hate MJ's family because it reminds them that mj is black.
and they spit their venom towards the jacksons, some of them even said that Jafaar want to hurt blanket because he is jealous of blanket's money and no one knows what is going on behind closed doors in the Jackson family they are jumping to conclusion sayin that they want everybody out of the Jackson family mansion, and only keep only MJ's kids in there, this shit has been going on since yesterday.
 i am sick and tired of people on here bashing mj's family he loves his family dearly and they love him uncondditionnaly as he loves them uncondditionally too.

okay  - mike loves his family - no big news here.

but to say that pp are knocking the family because of colour is i think off the mark

pp have commented on mike's family because of the hoax and some pp dont like somethings said or done by the family - its their opinion - it does not have anything to do with respect or the lack of it

i understand your point of view - but swearing  and making accusations does not support your position it weakens your words

i did not see the deleted thread

but this site does get hostile but please - this thread will go the same way
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

MLK
"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character"

what i think pp are commenting on is character - not colour
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DOITNOWMJ

I total agree, we should respect  the Jackson family.  Especially Katherine. The only thing I do not agree I don't respect and which I am strongly against is   Joe Jackson beating Michael when he was a child. Michael was afraid of him. No parent has the right to beat up a child, especially because he doesn't perform to Joe's expectations.  every child needs discipline, I know I am a mother. I remember MJ doing an interview with Oprah at his Neverland Ranch. He said something about his father and he said "Oh no. I am sorry Joe, please do not get angry".. Oprah opened her eyes wide open.. Meaning wow you are afraid of your father..  Even as an adult he was afraid of his father, that is not normal.In your opinion is that ok for a child to be afraid of a parent? Would you be able to live like that?? I know I can't. Also when Mj died on June 25 2009 they interviewed Joe and he was promoting his new business. I am writing this, to make you understand why people do not respect  Joe Jackson, and the family.  I am a humanitarian, I respect everyone, I tried to understand why some people do what they do, and let it be.. My motto is LIVE AND LET LIVE...

ALRIGHT NOW!
 well i guess no wonder there is so many kids killing their parents while they sleep and so many of them are juvenile and so many of them doing drug and are muderers starting age 4
so many of them are on the path to hell. cause they ain't got no good parents to discipline them. the next thing you know my tax dollars goes to pay for the juvenile center to straighten up your kids.
because you are not good enough of a mother and don't have enough guts to straight your kids yourself.
 ain't no body willl tell me not to spank my child my mother spanked me and thank God it help me stay on the right path, does that make her a bad mother michael was shooting shoes at his father it's not like he was an angel he never been and never will be an angel,
he always stood up to his father they both were beating the hell out of each other cause mj was always fighting back,
 so don't sit there acting like MJ is JESUS cause he ain't even Jesus would have told him to respect his father and one of the reason why he went through hell it's because of the disrespect that he showed his dad.
MJ knew that he father loves him and no matter what he did his father would still be there to support him.
FOR THOSE WHO REFUSE TO GIVE CREDIT TO HIS FATHER FOR HIM BECOMING THE GREATEST ENTERTAINER IN THE WORLD.
Without his father he would be NOTHING even with the RAW talent that GOD HAS GIVEN HIM his father's Job was to POLISH THAT TALENT and remove the so called fake sensisivity that MJ used to portray himself in the public eyes in order to gain sympathy.

do not think for a minute that MJ is an ANGEL as much as i love him MJ is extremely calculative, and manipulative , you do not last so long in HOLLYWWOD WITHOUT HAVING GAME.
i AM NOT GOING TO ACT LIKE MJ IS A TOTAL SAINT CAUSE HE SAID IT HIMSELF. and i quote:

JOE JACKSON DID WHAT ANY FATHER WHO LOVES HIS CHIOLD IS SUPPOSED TO DO AND BECAUSE OF THAT NON OF THEM JACKSON KIDS WENT TO THE PENN.
IF YOU THINK FOR A MINUTES THAT EVERY WORD THAT CAME OUT OF MICHAEL'S MOUTH IS THE TRUTH THEN I GOT NEWS FOR YOU.
 SOME FANS HERE DISGUST ME THEY ALWAYS WANT TO SEPARATE MICHAEL FROM HIS FAMILY BECAUSE HIS FAMILY REMINDS THEM THAT HE IS BLACK PERIOD.
 THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE WAY JOE RAISED HIS KIDS THIS HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH RACISM.

DO YOU KNOW THE DEFINITION OF SPANKING AND BEATING???? I DON'T BECAUSE IF YOU DID YOU WOULDN'T WRITE THIS.. I GOT SPANKED ALSO WHEN I WAS A CHILD SO I DID SPANK MY KIDS, BUT NEVER BEATEN THEM NOR KICKED THEM IN THE CROTCH LIKE JOE DID.. SO BEFORE YOU WRITE LOOK AT THE FACTS

i don't need a child to lecture me about what spanking and beating means.
 mj and joe were beating the hell out of each other.
 period.
mj FORGAVE HIS FATHER AND SO DID HIS FATHER THEY LOVE EACH OTHER WHAT HAPPENED IN THE PAST MUST STAY IN THE PAST NOW TAKE YOUR HATRED OF THE JACKSON FAMILY SOMEWHERE ELSE.
 AND DON'T INSULT MY INTELLIGENCE.
CAUSE I CAN READ AND UNDERSTAND AND YOU KNOW WHY?
 BECAUSE MY MOTHER RAISED ME RIGHT SHE SPANKED ME TO KEEP MY ASS OUT OF THE STREET SO I WOULDN'T BE AN UNWED PREGNANT TEEN ON DRUG OR SELLING MY BODY FOR MONEY, BUT I WOULD BE BUSY LEARNING HOW TO READ, AND COUNT AND WRITE.
THAT EDUCATION SERVES ME TODAY AS A AM A GROWN WOMAN, MJ IS NOT EXEMPT.
Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 04:06:00 PM by DOITNOWMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DOITNOWMJ

calm down

there is no racism

You should have been in the thread yesterday, i know what i am talking about the threat was deleted, this has been going on since yeaterday it's time to face the music racism still exist and stop acting like it don't some people here hate MJ's family because it reminds them that mj is black.
and they spit their venom towards the jacksons, some of them even said that Jafaar want to hurt blanket because he is jealous of blanket's money and no one knows what is going on behind closed doors in the Jackson family they are jumping to conclusion sayin that they want everybody out of the Jackson family mansion, and only keep only MJ's kids in there, this shit has been going on since yesterday.

okay  - mike loves his family - no big news here.

but to say that pp are knocking the family because of colour is i think off the mark

pp have commented on mike's family because of the hoax and some pp dont like somethings said or done by the family - its their opinion - it does not have anything to do with respect or the lack of it

i understand your point of view - but swearing  and making accusations does not support your position it weakens your words

i did not see the deleted thread

but this site does get hostile but please - this thread will go the same way
DID I CUSS YOU OUT?
 I DOUBT IT.
This problem has been going on for years some mj fans always tired to divide this family for years and it's time for it to stop.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DOITNOWMJ

:lol: DOITNOWMJ, I love your sense of humour.... I'm so sorry i wasted your time, I thought it was very amusing to read all your lame comments, but that's ok. No, I dont know who I'm talking to, and I dont care, even if you was michael himself.And for the record : I dont hate the Jackson family because they are black, I dont hate them at all. I dont like Joe because of the things he did to Michael. And I can tell you, that I'm not white either, meaning, that my father is not white. And I have been teased in school with it, and so on. So I'm NOT a racist.A nice day to you too.

about you not being white, though i don't give a damn but i wanted to remind you how easy it is to embody someone else's skin, to hide sins.
 MJ SAID THAT BLANKET'S MOTHER IS BLACK,
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
when we all know that it is not true, and don't come at me with genetics cause it ain't working for me.
have a nice day.

please don't bother replying.
 thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

ALRIGHT NOW!

i don't need a child to lecture me about what spanking and beating means.

Sorry but why do you think you're so grown up? you don't really behave like that.... Even if it IS a child who tells you that, is it wrong? I don't think so.... It is okay, that you have your own opinion but you don't  need to attack other people, just because they have different opinions...And nobody hates the family...especially not of their skin colour??!!
Some ppl just don't like it how Joe treated the kids and that's okay...    but otherwise yes, without Joe we wouldn't know the Jackson 5 and we wouldn't know Michael Jackson.

Maybe you think we're all little kids here, but I think you're behaviour is not really better..sorry for that but that's how I think about.     And if we waste your time...then okay, why you're still here?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

Tina K.

You gotta love DOITNOWMJ, such a pure and gentle soul...... Well, I'm of to bed soon, Igotta get up early to spank my kids.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michael I love you allways.

the arabian nights

oh well this thread has lost it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

Maybe this thread should get locked. It doesn't make sense to discuss here anymore on this topic I think
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions