@DOITNOWMJ...  i do not hate Michaels family or his father.  I do not know where you got that from.  
Please do not direct your anger and aggression towards me.  Thankyou.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DOITNOWMJ

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
@DOITNOWMJ...  i do not hate Michaels family or his father.  I do not know where you got that from.  
Please do not direct your anger and aggression towards me.  Thankyou.

YEAH TRY TO PORTRAY ME AS AN ANGRY BLACK WOMAN, TIPYCAL STEREOTYPE.
 BUT IT AIN'T WORKING ON ME.
 IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO ANSWER TO YOUR POST THEN DON'T SAY WHAT YOU SAY.
PERIOD!
 AND NO I AM NOT ANGRY JUST DISGUSTED WITH ALL THE HATRED AND BASHING GOING ON THIS SITE.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@DOITNOWMJ...   where have i said you are an angry black woman?  This is coming from you, not me.  :roll:
Let it go and stop being confrontational on this forum.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DOITNOWMJ

Quote from: "Tina K."
Quote from: "DOITNOWMJ"
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
I total agree, we should respect  the Jackson family.  Especially Katherine. The only thing I do not agree I don't respect and which I am strongly against is   Joe Jackson beating Michael when he was a child. Michael was afraid of him. No parent has the right to beat up a child, especially because he doesn't perform to Joe's expectations.  every child needs discipline, I know I am a mother. I remember MJ doing an interview with Oprah at his Neverland Ranch. He said something about his father and he said "Oh no. I am sorry Joe, please do not get angry".. Oprah opened her eyes wide open.. Meaning wow you are afraid of your father..  Even as an adult he was afraid of his father, that is not normal.In your opinion is that ok for a child to be afraid of a parent? Would you be able to live like that?? I know I can't. Also when Mj died on June 25 2009 they interviewed Joe and he was promoting his new business. I am writing this, to make you understand why people do not respect  Joe Jackson, and the family.  I am a humanitarian, I respect everyone, I tried to understand why some people do what they do, and let it be.. My motto is LIVE AND LET LIVE...

ALRIGHT NOW!
 No parent have the right to spank a child?
 well i guess no wonder there is so many kids killing their parents while they sleep and so many of them are juvenmile and so many of them doing drug and are muderer at age 4
so many of them are on the path to hell.
 ain't no body willl tell me not to spank my child my mother spanked me and thank God it help me stay on the right path, i ain't doing none of what i am not supposed to do.
JOE JACKSON DID WHAT ANY FATHER WHO LOVES HIS CHIOLD IS SUPPOSED TO DO AND BECAUSE OF THAT NON OF THEM JACKSON KIDS WENT TO THE PENN.
 AND I STAND BY EVERYTHING I SAID IN THE POST THAT WAS DELETED.
 SOME FANS HERE DISGUST ME THEY ALWAYS WANT TO SEPARATE MICHAEL FROM HIS FAMILY BECAUSE HIS FAMILY REMINDS THEM THAT HE IS BLACK PERIOD.
 THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE WAY JOE RAISED HIS KIDS THIS HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH RACISM.
 THIS IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT.
DON'T DENY IT , FACE THE MUSIC.
The fact is, that Michael himself had said, that he suffered a great deal, from Joe "spanking " him. I would call it abuse.... NO child deserve that ! I dont know joes reasons to do so, but theres no reason that is valid. I would NEVER harm any of my children, nor spank them. I was never spanked as a child, and I never got into something bad. I'm glad that I'm not one of your kids.

SPANKING HURT BUT YOU REFUSE TO TALK ABOUT THE FACT THAT MJ SAID THAT HE WOULD NEVER CHANGE HOW HIS FATHER RAISED HIM CAUSE IT MADE HIM WHO HE IS TODAY.
THE BIGGEST ENTERTAINER IN THE WORLD.
 YOU GUYS REFUSE TO ADMIT THAT MJ HAS FORGIVEN HIS FATHER AND HIS FATHER HAS FORGIVEN HIM TOO, I AM GLAD THAT JOE IS MICHAEL'S FATHER, AND I WOULDN'T WANT A CHILD LIKE YOU EITHER CAUSE IF THE GOVERNMENT COMES TO MY HOUSE TO TELL ME HOW TO RAISE YOU, THEN I WOULD HAVE TO SLEEP WITH AN EYE OPEN CAUSE I WOULD BE SCARED YOU WOULD TRY TO HARM ME.
WHILE I SLEEP, SINCE YOU CANNOT BE DISCIPLINED.
Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 03:30:16 PM by DOITNOWMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DOITNOWMJ

@DOITNOWMJ...   where have i said you are an angry black woman?  This is coming from you, not me.  :roll:
Let it go and stop being confrontational on this forum.
YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT MY ANGER! i have the right to be angry and fed up by all the bashing of the jackson family on here i am sick of it,
you say that you love MJ and are big fans etc. but you come here and if the jacksons where in front of you you could beat the hell out of them ,
if there was to be no retributiojn.

and you wonder why people are starting to come out saying enough is enough?
 and when you are called out on it you say that you are under attack and people are angry?
 well deal with it.
 and i mean it.
now call me rude or whatever i don't care, i said what i said and i mean what i said and i will not apologize,
and if the seeds was planted in your garden then reap the fruits that grew out of it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Bec, I'm 100% with you on that!!!!
GREAT POST!
Respect!
Respect!
Respect!
and L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DOITNOWMJ

Quote from: "Breathe Again"
Bec, I'm 100% with you on that!!!!
GREAT POST!
Respect!
Respect!
Respect!
and L.O.V.E.

AMEN I AGREE TOO.
i am sick of these hateful so called fans coming here and bash the family.
 you don't like them , then fine but don't spit your venom on the good fans and taint them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I have never said i would beat the hell out of the Jacksons DOITNOWMJ....  where are you getting this from, for heavens sake???   Are you directing this at me or at the forum in general?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tina K.

ahh please...DOITNOWMJ, who urinated on your cake today ??? You know, even if your not spanked on a regular basis as a child, you can STIL be a citizen who can give something to the society.But that's news to you i guess...And just because you forgive somebody does not mean, that it's forgotten, but you have to live on with the family. And Michael have also said, that even as a adult, he was scared of his father.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michael I love you allways.

DOITNOWMJ

ahh please...DOITNOWMJ, who urinated on your cake today ??? You know, even if your not spanked on a regular basis as a child, you can STIL be a citizen who can give something to the society.But that's news to you i guess...And just because you forgive somebody does not mean, that it's forgotten, but you have to live on with the family. And Michael have also said, that even as a adult, he was scared of his father.
MICHAEL'S FAMILY IS MICHAEL'S FAMILY AND MICHAEL IS STILL TALKING TO HIS FATHER TIL THE DAY THAT GOD ALMIGHTY WHICH IS TODAY ALLOWS ME TO SEE.
WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.
THIS IS MICHAEL'S FATHER AND THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THAT MICHAEL WILL CHOOSE YOUR ASS OVER HIS FATHER, HE HAS NOT FORGOTTEN BUT GUESS WHAT DID MICHAEL CALL YOU WHEN HE ORGANIZED THE FAMILY MEETING AT THE RESTAURANT IN LOS ANGELES?
 NO! HE DIDN'T INVITE YOU WHY?
 BECAUSE YOU AIN'T FAMILY YOU AIN'T BLOOD, RELATIVE,
HIS FAMILY WAS THERE NO MATTER WHAT.
 THEY ARE FAMILY.
YOUR ASS IS NOT AND NEVER WILL BE.
AND I SATND BY EVERYTHING THAT I SAID TO YOU AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DEAL WITH THE SHIT.
 I MEAN IT.
AND I DO NOT LIKE CAKE,
SO NO ONE PISSED ON IT BUT YOUR UNDERTONE BIGOTERY AND RACISM HAS TO BE CALLED OUT AND I WILL CALL IT OUT.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael stand for love, peace and respect.   I hold that in my heart.

Everyone, remember that message and lets not argue amongst ourselves.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

hey - no racism on this site

calm down

we have all the colours on this site, we are part of the worlds community

there is no racism

dont accuse pp of being racist - its not the case
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DOITNOWMJ

Michael stand for love, peace and respect.   I hold that in my heart.

Everyone, remember that message and lets not argue amongst ourselves.
i LOVE THIS BEAUTIFUL PICTURE OF MICHAEL THAT YOU POSTED, THANKS FOR DOING THAT,
 IT WARMS MY ACHING HEART.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

I do agree with what has been posted and I always have my deepest respect for the whole Jackson family. But although for some family members I have some more respect than for some other family members. But that doesn't mean we are always bashing or anything. We only have different opinions about every family member. But that doesn't mean we don't love the whole family. I love the whole family and I have my deepest respect for the whole Jackson family. Even for Joe, Jermaine and Latoya eventhough all the facts that we know. They are still family and we should respect all of them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tina K.

Quote from: "DOITNOWMJ"
MICHAEL'S FAMILY IS MICHAEL'S FAMILY AND MICHAEL IS STILL TALKING TO HIS FATHER TIL THE DAY THAT GOD ALMIGHTY WHICH IS TODAY ALLOWS ME TO SEE.
WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.
THIS IS MICHAEL'S FATHER AND THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THAT MICHAEL WILL CHOOSE YOUR ASS OVER HIS FATHER, HE HAS NOT FORGOTTEN BUT GUESS WHAT DID MICHAEL CALL YOU WHEN HE ORGANIZED THE FAMILY MEETING AT THE RESTAURANT IN LOS ANGELES?
 NO! HE DIDN'T INVITE YOU WHY?
 BECAUSE YOU AIN'T FAMILY YOU AIN'T BLOOD, RELATIVE,
HIS FAMILY WAS THERE NO MATTER WHAT.
 THEY ARE FAMILY.
YOUR ASS IS NOT AND NEVER WILL BE.
AND I SATND BY EVERYTHING THAT I SAID TO YOU AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DEAL WITH THE SHIT.
 I MEAN IT.
AND I DO NOT LIKE CAKE,
SO NO ONE PISSED ON IT BUT YOUR UNDERTONE BIGOTERY AND RACISM HAS TO BE CALLED OUT AND I WILL CALL IT OUT.
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  So now I'm a racist too ? No, I was not invited to a jackson family gathering, was you ? And of cause Michael would not choose me over family, he does not know me, i would not choose him over my family either. I think you are being very childish, really. maybe you wer'e not spanked enough as a child, so you could GROW UP !!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions