The Jackson family deserves our damn respect.

  • 136 Replies
  • 3068 Views

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline all4loveandbelieve

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 4455
  • LIVE AND LET LIVE.

Re: The Jackson family deserves our damn respect.

  • on: March 04, 2010, 11:49:18 PM
Quote from: "DOITNOWMJ"
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "DOITNOWMJ"
Quote from: "Tina K."
Quote from: "DOITNOWMJ"
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
I total agree, we should respect  the Jackson family.  Especially Katherine. The only thing I do not agree I don't respect and which I am strongly against is   Joe Jackson beating Michael when he was a child. Michael was afraid of him. No parent has the right to beat up a child, especially because he doesn't perform to Joe's expectations.  every child needs discipline, I know I am a mother. I remember MJ doing an interview with Oprah at his Neverland Ranch. He said something about his father and he said "Oh no. I am sorry Joe, please do not get angry".. Oprah opened her eyes wide open.. Meaning wow you are afraid of your father..  Even as an adult he was afraid of his father, that is not normal.In your opinion is that ok for a child to be afraid of a parent? Would you be able to live like that?? I know I can't. Also when Mj died on June 25 2009 they interviewed Joe and he was promoting his new business. I am writing this, to make you understand why people do not respect  Joe Jackson, and the family.  I am a humanitarian, I respect everyone, I tried to understand why some people do what they do, and let it be.. My motto is LIVE AND LET LIVE...


ALRIGHT NOW!
 No parent have the right to spank a child?
 well i guess no wonder there is so many kids killing their parents while they sleep and so many of them are juvenmile and so many of them doing drug and are muderer at age 4
so many of them are on the path to hell.
 ain't no body willl tell me not to spank my child my mother spanked me and thank God it help me stay on the right path, i ain't doing none of what i am not supposed to do.
JOE JACKSON DID WHAT ANY FATHER WHO LOVES HIS CHIOLD IS SUPPOSED TO DO AND BECAUSE OF THAT NON OF THEM JACKSON KIDS WENT TO THE PENN.
 AND I STAND BY EVERYTHING I SAID IN THE POST THAT WAS DELETED.
 SOME FANS HERE DISGUST ME THEY ALWAYS WANT TO SEPARATE MICHAEL FROM HIS FAMILY BECAUSE HIS FAMILY REMINDS THEM THAT HE IS BLACK PERIOD.
 THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE WAY JOE RAISED HIS KIDS THIS HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH RACISM.
 THIS IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT.
DON'T DENY IT , FACE THE MUSIC.
The fact is, that Michael himself had said, that he suffered a great deal, from Joe "spanking " him. I would call it abuse.... NO child deserve that ! I dont know joes reasons to do so, but theres no reason that is valid. I would NEVER harm any of my children, nor spank them. I was never spanked as a child, and I never got into something bad. I'm glad that I'm not one of your kids.

SPANKING HURT BUT YOU REFUSE TO TALK ABOUT THE FACT THAT MJ SAID THAT HE WOULD NEVER CHANGE HOW HIS FATHER RAISED HIM CAUSE IT MADE HIM WHO HE IS TODAY.
THE BIGGEST ENTERTAINER IN THE WORLD.
 YOU GUYS REFUSE TO ADMIT THAT MJ HAS FORGIVEN HIS FATHER AND HIS FATHER HAS FORGIVEN HIM TOO, I AM GLAD THAT JOE IS MICHAEL'S FATHER, AND I WOULDN'T WANT A CHILD LIKE YOU EITHER CAUSE IF THE GOVERNMENT COMES TO MY HOUSE TO TELL ME HOW TO RAISE YOU, THEN I WOULD HAVE TO SLEEP WITH AN EYE OPEN CAUSE I WOULD BE SCARED YOU WOULD TRY TO HARM ME.
WHILE I SLEEP, SINCE YOU CANNOT BE DISCIPLINED.

I FEEL FOR YOU THE WAY YOU ARE VOICING YOUR OPINION WITH SUCH HATRED. I THINK YOU HAVE BEEN AN ABUSED CHILD.( BY THE WAY I CAME OUT VERY WELL, I AM A PHSYCHOLOGIST, AND I AM STUDYING FOR MY PH.D.  SO JUST THE WAY YOU ARE WRITING YOUR POST I FEEL YOU ARE AN ANGRY PERSON. I AM ANALYSING IN BETWEEN THE LINES.  Ah you think he has forgiven his father?? If he had why in his will he does not want Joe near his children??  He wants his mother to raise his children.CAN YOU ANSWER ME THIS PLEASE?? HE MAY HAVE FORGIVEN HIM YES BUT NOT FORGOT WHAT HE WENT THROUGH WITH THE ABUSE OF HIS FATHER.. .AND AS FOR YOUR PRESIDENT OF THE U.S.A. HE IS RIGHT. I AM FROM CANADA AND WE LIVE IN A MULTICULTURAL COUNTRY, AND I AM PROUD OF MY COUNTRY.. ANYWAYS I NEVER THOUGHT THIS POST WAS FULL OF HATRED.. WE LIVE IN A FREE COUNTRY FREEDOM OF SPEECH  IF  YOU DO NOT WANT US TO SPEAK UP WELL THAN MICHAEL SHOULDN'T HAVE SAID ANYTHING ABOUT HIS ABUSIVE FATHER.

LISTEN YOU SO CALLED PSYCHO LOGIST.
 YOU DON'T KNOW ME YOU NEVER MET ME AND NEVER WILL.
 OK! AND SECOND NO NEED TO TELL ME HOW MANY DEGREES YOU HAVE CAUSE IT AIN'T TOUCHING ME AT ALL I WENT TO COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY TOO.
AND I DON'T HAVE TO BRAG ABOUT IT.
YOUR STUPID DEGREES BRAGGING DON'T MAKE YOU BETTER THAN ME.
 CAUSE RIGHT NOW YOU LOOK AND SOUND STUPID.
FOR CLAIMING TO KNOW ME TO DETERMINED THAT I WAS ABUSED AS A CHILD.
 HOW STUPID IS THAT ?

HOW DARE YOU TELLING ME THAT I WAS ABUSED AS A CHILD CAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW
 ME THIS IS THE KIND OF CRAP THAT I WILL NOT TOLERATE.
 MY MOTHER AND FATHER ARE THE MOST WONDERFUL MOTHER AND FATHER IN THE WORLD,  I WOULDN'T CHANGE THEM FOR ANYTHING IN THE WORLD SO WHEN YOU SIT YOUR ASS IN FRONT YOU COMPUTER, AND ACCUSE MY PARENTS OF ABUSING ME
 I AM THE ONE AND ONLY JUDGE OF THAT AND I DO NOT RECALL ANY CHILD ABUSE THAT HAS OCCURED IN MY LIFE  BY MY PARENTS CAUSE THEY ARE LOVING PARENTS,
MICHAEL HAS FORGIVEN HIS FATHER AND HE NEVER NEVER SAID THAT HE DON'T WANT HIS FATHER ANYWHERE NEAR HIS CHILDREN THEY ARE ON A REGULAR BASIS WITH THEIR GRANDFATHER RECENTLY I WAS IN VEGAS AND THE KIDS WHERE THERE WITH JOE AND KATHERINE AND THE OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS.
 AND THEY ALL LOVE EACH OTHER SO KEEP YOUR SO CALLED EDUCATION TO YOURSELF BEFORE COMING ON HERE TRYING TO LOOK SMART CAUSE YOU SOUND DAMN STUPID.
ACTING LIKE YOU HAD A RELATIONSHIP WITH MJ AND HE WAS TELLING YOU THAT HE HATE HIS FATHER EVERYDAY OF THE WEEK
 YOU SOUND LIKE A TOTAL IDIOT.
 AND I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE CAUSE LIKE I SAID EARLIER NO ONE KNOWS WHAT IS HAPPENING BEHIND CLOSED DOOR  WITH THIS FAMILY.
YOUR ASS DON'T NEED TO ANALYSE ME AND I DO NOT GO TO SLEEP ANGRY NOR DO I WAKE UP ANGRY, ANALYSE YOURSELF I DON'T NEED YOU TO ANALYSE ME, I AM FINE AND WELL THANK GOD.
I ONLY GET ANGRY WHEN PEOPLE LIKE YOU PISS ME OFF ACTING LIKE THEY KNOW IT ALL AND TAKE MICHAEL'S WORDS FOR THE GOSPEL LIKE HE IS JESUS AND NEVER DONE ANYTHING WRONG NOR CAN DO NO WRONG. AND I AM SICK OF THE RACIST UNDERTONES ON THIS WEBSITE AND THE JACKSON FAMILY BASHING ESPECIALLY ABOUT JOE, CAUSE MICHAEL SAID IT HIMSELF THAT HE OWES HIS CAREER TO HIS FATHER WHO HAS MADE HIM WHO HE IS, AND HE FORGAVE HIM, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN DEAL WITH THE REALITY OF IT.  HE LOVES HIS FATHER WHO THE HELL YOU THINK YOU ARE TO JUDGE JOE JACKSON AND TRY TO LECTURE HIM ABOUT RAISING CHILDREN?
 WHY DON'T YOU TRY TO LIVE IN THE GHETTO IN THE CONDDITION THEY WERE LIVING, WITH 9 KIDS WITH ONE PROVIDER IN THE HOUSE AND THEN YOU WILL TELL ME HOW IT FEELS,
HOW ABOUT GETTING YOURSELF A MAN AND THEN GET HIM TO PUT A RING ON YOUR FINGER INSTEAD OF HITTING IT AND QUIT  THEN POP UP 10 BABIES THEN TRY TO KEEP THEN MAN THERE AND MAKE HIM AND MAKE SURE THAT HE WILL NOT BE A DEAD BEAT DAD AND PROVIDE FOR HIS FAMILY.
KATHERINE DIDN'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THAT CAUSE  JOE JACKSON IS A GOOD DAD AND A GREAT PROVIDER.

SO KEEP YOUR  " I READ BETWEEN THE LINES " JUDMENT TO YOURSELF.
ONLY PSYCHOS ANALIZE PEOPLE NOT REAL NORMAL PEOPLE.
I DON'T NEED A LECTURE FROM YOU .



You know, you are absolutely right..  I am sorry that I hurted your feelings.. You came on very strongly if you read my previous post i said I agree we should respect the Jackson family especially Katherine. Probably you did not read  it.. Anyways, like I said I appologize did not mean to offend you.. p.s. Thank you for calling me an Idiot, because I should have known better not to repost, just to let it go.. p.s. Like I do not know you, you do not know me either, you might never know if I know Michael.. Be careful what you say...
have a good night.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

DOITNOWMJ

  • *
  • Guest

Re: The Jackson family deserves our damn respect.

  • on: March 04, 2010, 11:53:57 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "DOITNOWMJ"
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "DOITNOWMJ"
Quote from: "Tina K."
Quote from: "DOITNOWMJ"
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
I total agree, we should respect  the Jackson family.  Especially Katherine. The only thing I do not agree I don't respect and which I am strongly against is   Joe Jackson beating Michael when he was a child. Michael was afraid of him. No parent has the right to beat up a child, especially because he doesn't perform to Joe's expectations.  every child needs discipline, I know I am a mother. I remember MJ doing an interview with Oprah at his Neverland Ranch. He said something about his father and he said "Oh no. I am sorry Joe, please do not get angry".. Oprah opened her eyes wide open.. Meaning wow you are afraid of your father..  Even as an adult he was afraid of his father, that is not normal.In your opinion is that ok for a child to be afraid of a parent? Would you be able to live like that?? I know I can't. Also when Mj died on June 25 2009 they interviewed Joe and he was promoting his new business. I am writing this, to make you understand why people do not respect  Joe Jackson, and the family.  I am a humanitarian, I respect everyone, I tried to understand why some people do what they do, and let it be.. My motto is LIVE AND LET LIVE...


ALRIGHT NOW!
 No parent have the right to spank a child?
 well i guess no wonder there is so many kids killing their parents while they sleep and so many of them are juvenmile and so many of them doing drug and are muderer at age 4
so many of them are on the path to hell.
 ain't no body willl tell me not to spank my child my mother spanked me and thank God it help me stay on the right path, i ain't doing none of what i am not supposed to do.
JOE JACKSON DID WHAT ANY FATHER WHO LOVES HIS CHIOLD IS SUPPOSED TO DO AND BECAUSE OF THAT NON OF THEM JACKSON KIDS WENT TO THE PENN.
 AND I STAND BY EVERYTHING I SAID IN THE POST THAT WAS DELETED.
 SOME FANS HERE DISGUST ME THEY ALWAYS WANT TO SEPARATE MICHAEL FROM HIS FAMILY BECAUSE HIS FAMILY REMINDS THEM THAT HE IS BLACK PERIOD.
 THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE WAY JOE RAISED HIS KIDS THIS HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH RACISM.
 THIS IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT.
DON'T DENY IT , FACE THE MUSIC.
The fact is, that Michael himself had said, that he suffered a great deal, from Joe "spanking " him. I would call it abuse.... NO child deserve that ! I dont know joes reasons to do so, but theres no reason that is valid. I would NEVER harm any of my children, nor spank them. I was never spanked as a child, and I never got into something bad. I'm glad that I'm not one of your kids.

SPANKING HURT BUT YOU REFUSE TO TALK ABOUT THE FACT THAT MJ SAID THAT HE WOULD NEVER CHANGE HOW HIS FATHER RAISED HIM CAUSE IT MADE HIM WHO HE IS TODAY.
THE BIGGEST ENTERTAINER IN THE WORLD.
 YOU GUYS REFUSE TO ADMIT THAT MJ HAS FORGIVEN HIS FATHER AND HIS FATHER HAS FORGIVEN HIM TOO, I AM GLAD THAT JOE IS MICHAEL'S FATHER, AND I WOULDN'T WANT A CHILD LIKE YOU EITHER CAUSE IF THE GOVERNMENT COMES TO MY HOUSE TO TELL ME HOW TO RAISE YOU, THEN I WOULD HAVE TO SLEEP WITH AN EYE OPEN CAUSE I WOULD BE SCARED YOU WOULD TRY TO HARM ME.
WHILE I SLEEP, SINCE YOU CANNOT BE DISCIPLINED.

I FEEL FOR YOU THE WAY YOU ARE VOICING YOUR OPINION WITH SUCH HATRED. I THINK YOU HAVE BEEN AN ABUSED CHILD.( BY THE WAY I CAME OUT VERY WELL, I AM A PHSYCHOLOGIST, AND I AM STUDYING FOR MY PH.D.  SO JUST THE WAY YOU ARE WRITING YOUR POST I FEEL YOU ARE AN ANGRY PERSON. I AM ANALYSING IN BETWEEN THE LINES.  Ah you think he has forgiven his father?? If he had why in his will he does not want Joe near his children??  He wants his mother to raise his children.CAN YOU ANSWER ME THIS PLEASE?? HE MAY HAVE FORGIVEN HIM YES BUT NOT FORGOT WHAT HE WENT THROUGH WITH THE ABUSE OF HIS FATHER.. .AND AS FOR YOUR PRESIDENT OF THE U.S.A. HE IS RIGHT. I AM FROM CANADA AND WE LIVE IN A MULTICULTURAL COUNTRY, AND I AM PROUD OF MY COUNTRY.. ANYWAYS I NEVER THOUGHT THIS POST WAS FULL OF HATRED.. WE LIVE IN A FREE COUNTRY FREEDOM OF SPEECH  IF  YOU DO NOT WANT US TO SPEAK UP WELL THAN MICHAEL SHOULDN'T HAVE SAID ANYTHING ABOUT HIS ABUSIVE FATHER.

LISTEN YOU SO CALLED PSYCHO LOGIST.
 YOU DON'T KNOW ME YOU NEVER MET ME AND NEVER WILL.
 OK! AND SECOND NO NEED TO TELL ME HOW MANY DEGREES YOU HAVE CAUSE IT AIN'T TOUCHING ME AT ALL I WENT TO COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY TOO.
AND I DON'T HAVE TO BRAG ABOUT IT.
YOUR STUPID DEGREES BRAGGING DON'T MAKE YOU BETTER THAN ME.
 CAUSE RIGHT NOW YOU LOOK AND SOUND STUPID.
FOR CLAIMING TO KNOW ME TO DETERMINED THAT I WAS ABUSED AS A CHILD.
 HOW STUPID IS THAT ?

HOW DARE YOU TELLING ME THAT I WAS ABUSED AS A CHILD CAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW
 ME THIS IS THE KIND OF CRAP THAT I WILL NOT TOLERATE.
 MY MOTHER AND FATHER ARE THE MOST WONDERFUL MOTHER AND FATHER IN THE WORLD,  I WOULDN'T CHANGE THEM FOR ANYTHING IN THE WORLD SO WHEN YOU SIT YOUR ASS IN FRONT YOU COMPUTER, AND ACCUSE MY PARENTS OF ABUSING ME
 I AM THE ONE AND ONLY JUDGE OF THAT AND I DO NOT RECALL ANY CHILD ABUSE THAT HAS OCCURED IN MY LIFE  BY MY PARENTS CAUSE THEY ARE LOVING PARENTS,
MICHAEL HAS FORGIVEN HIS FATHER AND HE NEVER NEVER SAID THAT HE DON'T WANT HIS FATHER ANYWHERE NEAR HIS CHILDREN THEY ARE ON A REGULAR BASIS WITH THEIR GRANDFATHER RECENTLY I WAS IN VEGAS AND THE KIDS WHERE THERE WITH JOE AND KATHERINE AND THE OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS.
 AND THEY ALL LOVE EACH OTHER SO KEEP YOUR SO CALLED EDUCATION TO YOURSELF BEFORE COMING ON HERE TRYING TO LOOK SMART CAUSE YOU SOUND DAMN STUPID.
ACTING LIKE YOU HAD A RELATIONSHIP WITH MJ AND HE WAS TELLING YOU THAT HE HATE HIS FATHER EVERYDAY OF THE WEEK
 YOU SOUND LIKE A TOTAL IDIOT.
 AND I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE CAUSE LIKE I SAID EARLIER NO ONE KNOWS WHAT IS HAPPENING BEHIND CLOSED DOOR  WITH THIS FAMILY.
YOUR ASS DON'T NEED TO ANALYSE ME AND I DO NOT GO TO SLEEP ANGRY NOR DO I WAKE UP ANGRY, ANALYSE YOURSELF I DON'T NEED YOU TO ANALYSE ME, I AM FINE AND WELL THANK GOD.
I ONLY GET ANGRY WHEN PEOPLE LIKE YOU PISS ME OFF ACTING LIKE THEY KNOW IT ALL AND TAKE MICHAEL'S WORDS FOR THE GOSPEL LIKE HE IS JESUS AND NEVER DONE ANYTHING WRONG NOR CAN DO NO WRONG. AND I AM SICK OF THE RACIST UNDERTONES ON THIS WEBSITE AND THE JACKSON FAMILY BASHING ESPECIALLY ABOUT JOE, CAUSE MICHAEL SAID IT HIMSELF THAT HE OWES HIS CAREER TO HIS FATHER WHO HAS MADE HIM WHO HE IS, AND HE FORGAVE HIM, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN DEAL WITH THE REALITY OF IT.  HE LOVES HIS FATHER WHO THE HELL YOU THINK YOU ARE TO JUDGE JOE JACKSON AND TRY TO LECTURE HIM ABOUT RAISING CHILDREN?
 WHY DON'T YOU TRY TO LIVE IN THE GHETTO IN THE CONDDITION THEY WERE LIVING, WITH 9 KIDS WITH ONE PROVIDER IN THE HOUSE AND THEN YOU WILL TELL ME HOW IT FEELS,
HOW ABOUT GETTING YOURSELF A MAN AND THEN GET HIM TO PUT A RING ON YOUR FINGER INSTEAD OF HITTING IT AND QUIT  THEN POP UP 10 BABIES THEN TRY TO KEEP THEN MAN THERE AND MAKE HIM AND MAKE SURE THAT HE WILL NOT BE A DEAD BEAT DAD AND PROVIDE FOR HIS FAMILY.
KATHERINE DIDN'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THAT CAUSE  JOE JACKSON IS A GOOD DAD AND A GREAT PROVIDER.

SO KEEP YOUR  " I READ BETWEEN THE LINES " JUDMENT TO YOURSELF.
ONLY PSYCHOS ANALIZE PEOPLE NOT REAL NORMAL PEOPLE.
I DON'T NEED A LECTURE FROM YOU .



You know, you are absolutely right..  I am sorry that I hurted your feelings.. You came on very strongly if you read my previous post i said I agree we should respect the Jackson family especially Katherine. Probably you did not read  it.. Anyways, like I said I appologize did not mean to offend you.. p.s. Thank you for calling me an Idiot, because I should have known better not to repost, just to let it go.. p.s. Like I do not know you, you do not know me either, you might never know if I know Michael.. Be careful what you say...
have a good night.
frankly i could careless if you know michael or not,
but you don't know where i live nor where i am writing from,
and you don't know if i know michael,  or his family either,
 so before telling me to be careful what i say you are the one who should be careful what you say.
cause when i spoke,  i spoke from the bottom of my heart and from what i have seen before my very eyes.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline ER911

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 248

Re: The Jackson family deserves our damn respect.

  • on: March 05, 2010, 01:08:42 AM
Quote from: "DOITNOWMJ"
Quote from: "ER911"
Quote from: "DOITNOWMJ"
Quote from: "loma"
People. Please stop cursing.
There are minors on this forum.
 :(

@DOITNOWMJ
We were having a calm conversation about the Jacksons.
There is no need to involve racism and prejudgment.
If you have a personal problem, please PM them.
Thank you.
EXCUSE ME
?
 DID YOU READ WHAT SHE SAID TO ME
 WHO THE HELL THIS WOMAN THINKS SHE IS TO ACCUSE MY PARENTS OF ABUSE?
 DOES SHE KNOW ME?
 HAS SHE MET ME ?
 AND SHE IS SAYING THAT I AM FULL OF HATRED WHEN THE FANS ARE THE ONES HATING ON JOE AND HIS FAMILY EVEN ORDERING ALL OTHER GRANDKIDS TO LEAVE THE HOUSE CAUSE IT IS MJ'S HOUSE WHEN THE HOUSE IS MJ'S PARENTS ?
 R U KIDDING ME?  :evil:
 PLEASE JUST IGNORE ME .
 OK ! :evil:  
 JUST IGNORE ME.  :evil:
I SAID WHAT I SAID AND I WILL NOT BACK DOWN I WILL NOT LET ANYONE ACCUSE MY FAMILY OF ABUSING ME NOR MY PARENTS CAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW ME.
JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVE A PH D.
AND SECOND I DID NOT CUSS ANYONE. RE READ MY POST .
I WAS SPANKED AS A CHILD AND I AM THANKFUL FOR IT AND ANY PSYCHO WHO COMES AT ME TRYING TO LOOK SMART WILL BE CALLED OUT.


I did not get the opportunity to view the thread you are referring to, however people here have been attempting to get you to express your views in a manner that is acceptable to the forum.

Mo has already stated some have been pm'd & if the arguing doesn't cease she will lock the thread & if she does that we lose the ability to voice our opinions on the initial topic.

No, you aren't the only one that is cussing & capping their words, but perhaps you could lead them by example?

I stated my opinion earlier in the thread, but I'd like to add to it before this thread does get locked.

Back in the day & many parents beat their children because that is how they were raised & they didn't know anything different. Understand I am talking about beating versus spanking.

I was beat & spanked & I know the difference. Back then there weren't any laws to protect children that truly suffered & some even died from such beatings. This is precisely why laws were created. Are the laws perfect? No, they aren't but we can't continue to not speak for the voiceless.

Today it has been proved that children do not have to be hit in order to get them to comply. However it does take alot more patience & many parents find it easier to strike a child than to find other venues. Still, if your going to spank a child, then do it, but one should never ever beat a child.

You spoke of MJ & Joe beating each other. I've never read that, but I'd been interested to have you provide a factual link so that I may educate myself.

I will say that all I've ever heard MJ say is that he was a child when his father beat him. His father being the adult is of course stronger & the child will never win a battle which is why the adult should know better than to beat a child.

Mj did forgive his father, but he also said he never understood  why his father didn't show him the love he wanted,..the love MJ needed.

More importantly MJ never recovered from the mental abuse & it was mental abuse which cannot be denied as it was a direct spring board.

No, we can't blame our parents for the rest of our lives, but some children such as Mike are never able to fully recover.

first re read my post i meant everything i said, some people need link i don't need link to prove anything.
if you want to educate yourself the internet is there for that.
 I don't need to lead anything on this forum since i haven't created it.
 i was standing up for mj and his family.
third.
i don't need you to lecture me, thanks i appreciate you refraining from doing so.
and before attacking me take a look at all the hateful posts against michael's father and entire family before even thinking of attacking me.
 i said what i said re read what i said about mj and his relationship with his father.
 i am tired of repeating myself i have better things to do .

I have re-read your post & all of your other postings. I asked you to provide a link that provides the facts, because I do believe in facts & not allegations. You apparently believe in facts as well or you would not continually state the "we" believe everything we "hear" in the media, so it seems very relevant to ask for the facts & only the facts because everything in between is hearsay, wouldn't you agree?

It seems that you think that everyone is lecturing you & I'm referring to your own words in this thread.  I am not forcing my opinion on you nor anyone else, but I am interjecting my views on your statements.

I do hear what you are saying with reference to MJ & his father, however it isn't an issue of people here trying to separate the father & son. It is an issue of understanding MJ's struggle due to his past.

One can forgive & love their parents, but it doesn't mean they don't carry their past with them. I'll say it again.

Not everyone can be beaten physically & mentally & exist in a normal life. It's because we are all different & that is human nature.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline bec

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Minion Reserve
  • Posts: 6387
    • Exploring The Hoax

Re: The Jackson family deserves our damn respect.

  • on: March 05, 2010, 01:24:21 AM
Thanks for all the replies, I'm just getting home from work and reading the thread now.

I think.... everyone needs to listen to what Michael is and has been trying to say for so long. Don't judge until you have walked in someone's shoes. NONE of us have the right to judge the Jacksons, regardless of what we think we might know, NONE OF US WERE THERE. So we need to save it. Family is family and nothing touches that kind of relationship, it's private and personal, period. RESPECT is in order. Basic respect for another human being, respect for their accomplishments, respect for all they have given us in the form of entertainment throughout the decades, respect for the example they set for others, ALL OF THEM, NOT JUST MICHAEL.

And NONE OF US know the true story of Joe and Michael's relationship, DOITNOWMJ has been trying to explain this but some just keep poking her with sharp sticks, some are enjoying the sport of harassing her to get a rise out of her without reading what she's trying to say. Is this the right thing to do? Is this kind? Is this what MICHAEL JACKSON would do? She's tring to communicate something here....

QUIT POKING and walk the walk.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO MIGHT BE BEHIND THE SCREENNAME.......

Not to mention you have no idea who might be reading.

Save your judgement, please. For the Jacksons but also for Joe Nobody on the street too. Be a better person. My GOD, if hoaxers and MJ fans gossip and judge this badly, after spending 8 MONTHS researching the plight of the man we all profess to admire so much, the world is DOOMED.

Don't you see? ARMY OF LOVE my ass, it's a waste of time if we don't put our money where our mouths are and make a change. STOP JUDGING OTHER PEOPLE.

And I say WE. WE, YOU and ME too. I'm not even close to perfect, I need to do better.

Thanks again for the replies and I really hope we can all do a better job of practicing tollerance and acceptance, because I catch myself being judgemental of others and dispairaging their efforts and I am ashamed when I realise what I just said/did. It's really hard, but it's worth it to keep trying to WALK THE WALK. Step by step we will get there but only if you keep putting one foot in front of the other and keep heading towards the sun.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Are you entertained?

Offline loma

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1366
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1652844645

Re: The Jackson family deserves our damn respect.

  • on: March 05, 2010, 01:27:11 AM
;) Thanks Bec.
WWMJD ppl.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

Offline bec

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Minion Reserve
  • Posts: 6387
    • Exploring The Hoax

Re: The Jackson family deserves our damn respect.

  • on: March 05, 2010, 01:30:48 AM
And btw, links aren't the only source of proof. Sometimes PERSONAL EXPERIENCE trumps any other source.... but unfortunatly, you cannot provide a hyperlink to someone's memory banks.

I think DOITNOWMJ's point is beyond a link for proof....

Perhaps just take it for what it's worth.... none of us were there, so none of us have any idea what happened or how Michael or his father feel about it, or what's in their hearts right now. This is why you don't get involved in family issues, period, and you are probably best saving judgement for your own problems.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Are you entertained?

this1crazygirl

  • *
  • Guest

Re: The Jackson family deserves our damn respect.

  • on: March 05, 2010, 01:36:58 AM
aw dang gonna catch up to this thread later today...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline loma

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1366
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1652844645

Re: The Jackson family deserves our damn respect.

  • on: March 05, 2010, 01:39:31 AM
Quote from: "this1crazygirl"
aw dang gonna catch up to this thread later today...
:lol:
not worth it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

Offline bec

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Minion Reserve
  • Posts: 6387
    • Exploring The Hoax

Re: The Jackson family deserves our damn respect.

  • on: March 05, 2010, 01:58:40 AM
Quote from: "loma"
Quote from: "this1crazygirl"
aw dang gonna catch up to this thread later today...
:lol:
not worth it.

On the contrary, it's completely worth it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Are you entertained?

Offline loma

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1366
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1652844645

Re: The Jackson family deserves our damn respect.

  • on: March 05, 2010, 02:00:20 AM
wuuut?
 8-)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

Offline bec

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Minion Reserve
  • Posts: 6387
    • Exploring The Hoax

Re: The Jackson family deserves our damn respect.

  • on: March 05, 2010, 02:01:05 AM
Why wouldn't it be? We all need a reality check.

edited to add: well, in my opinion we do but what the hell do I know. Just sayin'.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Are you entertained?

Offline Tina K.

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1589

Re: The Jackson family deserves our damn respect.

  • on: March 05, 2010, 02:04:00 AM
I can see that DOITNOWMJ is still posting hatefull posts and fighting, so I will stay out of this thread, cause I know, that I will get angry again. :(
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Michael I love you allways.

Offline OneLove

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 470

Re: The Jackson family deserves our damn respect.

  • on: March 05, 2010, 02:05:10 AM
God bless everyone in this thread that have settled their difference in opinions, and if you don't believe in God, then the same with your highest being. Your words are spoken loudly and everyone can see them. You can't even imagine who read these forums. LOVE
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

*Mo*

  • *
  • Guest

Re: The Jackson family deserves our damn respect.

  • on: March 05, 2010, 03:05:10 AM
I'm disappointed...  Last night I posted a reply, after first PM-ing members and asking them to change their attitude, urging people to change the atmosphere in this thread, because it had gotten to a point where people were just bashing each other.  Things went back to normal and the actual topic was discussed again.  This morning I opened the thread again to find more bashing and hateful messages.  :?

Here are my two cents:
Everybody is entitled to have an opinion and air it, but it all comes to the way you do it.  If you do not agree, then just say so, but don't go though great lengths bashing, accusing, judging and insulting each other.  You can't state "Don't bash the Jacksons" and then turn around and do the exact same thing to your fellow forum members.

Whether people are insiders or related to the Jacksons or not, that doesn't give anyone the right to reply this rude.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline hope

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 543
  • King of my heart

Re: The Jackson family deserves our damn respect.

  • on: March 05, 2010, 03:28:38 AM
Thanks *MO*. :|
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline ER911

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 248

Re: The Jackson family deserves our damn respect.

  • on: March 05, 2010, 10:18:06 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
I'm disappointed...  Last night I posted a reply, after first PM-ing members and asking them to change their attitude, urging people to change the atmosphere in this thread, because it had gotten to a point where people were just bashing each other.  Things went back to normal and the actual topic was discussed again.  This morning I opened the thread again to find more bashing and hateful messages.  :?

Here are my two cents:
Everybody is entitled to have an opinion and air it, but it all comes to the way you do it.  If you do not agree, then just say so, but don't go though great lengths bashing, accusing, judging and insulting each other.  You can't state "Don't bash the Jacksons" and then turn around and do the exact same thing to your fellow forum members.

Whether people are insiders or related to the Jacksons or not, that doesn't give anyone the right to reply this rude.

Amen! That was the point I was trying to convey. Some folks are so filled with anger that they don't realize they are doing the exact same thing they are accusing others of. Ahhh
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline dragonflylilies

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 608

Re: The Jackson family deserves our damn respect.

  • on: March 05, 2010, 10:41:51 AM
@DOITNOWMJ, Please take your attitude to messaging.  Please do not post hateful, racist, name calling and cursing in public post.  I am here, as we all are, to find out what happened to Michael.  I personally don't want to read all the bashing that is going on with the family or between members.  It is unproductive and quite frankly immature.  

IF SOMEONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH OTHER MEMBERS AND WHAT WAS POSTED TAKE IT TO PRIVATE MESSAGING.  THERE ARE CHILDREN ON HERE THAT READ THIS!!!!

It is time to move on!!!  

Admins please lock this thread so the bashing will stop.  Thank you.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

*Mo*

  • *
  • Guest

Re: The Jackson family deserves our damn respect.

  • on: March 05, 2010, 11:32:14 AM
No, I'm not going to lock this thread, I have taken other measures.

Keep it peaceful.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline THE JACKSONOLOGIST

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1304

Re: The Jackson family deserves our damn respect.

  • on: March 05, 2010, 12:01:06 PM
Jeeezzz............what the heck is wrong with everyone?????

I am shocked at the way this thread has turned out. One person in particular which has been taken care of.
People, when someone like this is THAT hateful and rude, please do yourself and others a favor and do not respond to their posts. As much as it might piss you off....do NOT give them the pleasure of knowing they got to your feelings. Thats what they strive to do.
There are angry people in this wourld and for whatever reason, they thrive on taking it out on other people. They are not happy unless they make everyone around them UNhappy....didnt you notice how this person responded to almost EVERY post in this thread? Not one nice word at all.

Ironically though, as this person was trying to defend MJ and his family...she/he was doing the exact opposite of what she was TRYING to accomplish...does that make sense?

Anyways, next time this happens...PLEASE do not feed these members hateful appetites....

*****hugs all around**** :mrgreen:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

MJLover1990

  • *
  • Guest

Re: The Jackson family deserves our damn respect.

  • on: March 05, 2010, 12:07:31 PM
Please keep it peaceful everyone! Look we are talking about respecting The Jackson Family, but where do you all start with that if we can't even respect one another?

Peace, Love, Unity and Respect to everyone!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline bety1978

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1

Re: The Jackson family deserves our damn respect.

  • on: March 05, 2010, 12:31:36 PM
HOLA, SOY DE ARGENTINA, YO OPINO LO SIGUIENTE.
AMI LA FAMILIA DE MICHAEL NO ME GUSTA PARA NADA NO ES QUE LOS ODIO XQ SEAN NEGRO COMO DICEN X AHI NI NADA DE ESO SOLO X LO QUE ESTAN HACIENDO CON MICHAEL, NO LO DEFIENDEN EN NADA MIREN LO QUE PASO ESE CANAL QUE RECONSTRUYO EL HECHO DE ESE MALDITO 25 DE JUNIO XQ NO HACEN ALGO PARA QUE ESTO SE PARE Y DEJEN DE GANAR DINERO A CAUSA DE SU PARTIDA ?'NO LES IMPORTE SUS HIJOS PARA NADA ESTOS MALDITOS. XQ SUBASTARON TANTAS COSAS MARAVILLOSAS DE MICHAEL?? XQ PERMITEN QUE SAQUEN TANTOS LIBROS QUE HABLAN MAL DE ÈL ?? NO LES IMPOTA NADA TODO X DINERO HACEN ESTO AHORA VAN HACER UNA GIRA LOS HERMANOS DONDE SE PRENDE JANET EN ESTO ES UNA BURLA LO QUE HACEN UNA FALTA DE RESPETO YO NO LO VEO BIEN PARA NADA AMI ESTA GENTE NO ME GUSTA MENOS MAL QUE MICHAEL NO ERA COMO ELLOS, EL PADRE ANDAVA PELIANDO PARA PEDIR UNA PARTE DE LA FORTUNA DE SU HIJO, A POCO DIAS DE SU PARTIDA SE FUE A UNA FIESTA DONO EL DUEÑO LO ECHO HIZO MUY BIEN EN HACERLO COMO ES POSIBLE QUE DESPUES DE LA PERDIDA DE UN HIJO TE DEN GANAS DE IR A UNA FIESTA?? ESO ES TOTALMENTE DESCORAZONADO, NO TIENE PERDON DE DIOS. LA UNICA FAMILIA MARAVILLOSA QUE TIENE MICHAEL SON SUS TRES PEQUEÑOS ANGELITOS QUE SON IGULA QUE ÈL UNA MARAVILLA DE PERSONA. AMO A MICHAEL PRUFUNDAMENTE Y REZO X ÈL PARA QUE SEA FELIZ Y QUE SEA HAGA JUSTICIA X LO QUE LE HICIERON Y QUE DE UNA BUENA VEZ LO DEJEN EN PAZZZ!!! Y QUE DEJEN DE GANAR DINERO CON SU PARTIDA.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline bec

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Minion Reserve
  • Posts: 6387
    • Exploring The Hoax

Re: The Jackson family deserves our damn respect.

  • on: March 05, 2010, 12:53:45 PM
It's not necessary to pile on either. Mo has spoken and that's that so let's carry on. No need for a bunch of "YEAH what she said"s.

People get angry, everyone does from time to time, but a person's angry flourish does not make them open season for returing the favor.

One thing I did notice is the careful use of directing anger at the ACTIONS and WORDS of other posters, not at the other posters themselves. When I took a minute to read carefully, I realised this person was extremely careful to do this, and I appreciate that.

For example, saying "YOU'RE ACTING LIKE AN IDIOT" is very very different from saying "YOU'RE AN IDIOT". What's the difference? The difference is the lack of labeling of a person. Saying "you're acting like" gives the recipient a chance to change their behavior, from that of an "idiot" to not. On the contrary, "you're an idiot" labels and classifies a person as an idiot and that removes all power from that person as no matter what they do, in the eyes of the deliverer, they will always be an idiot.

Do you see?

So, while we all get angry from time to time, and we all have tirades and flourishes, there's a productive way to vent that anger and there's a judgemental way that is damaging.

I'm actually not sure it's entirely fair to say this person was participating in the same behavior as those bashing the Jackson family due to that careful choice of wording. And it's certainly not at all fair to say that she didn't say one nice thing either, as she made more then one post that fit that classification, though they got buried and lost in the other type of post to be sure.

Now, on the flip side, it is also fair to say that when you type in all caps and use curse words, your intended audience tends to stop reading, turn their brain off, and start jumping to conclusions that you're just a crazy psycho spewing venom... and I am guilty of doing this too. It's ironic, as we sometimes use all caps and curse words TO GET THE ATTENTION OF THE READER, but it can backfire perfectly too.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Are you entertained?

Offline frogh777

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 711

Re: The Jackson family deserves our damn respect.

  • on: March 05, 2010, 01:50:41 PM
Quote from: "bety1978"
HOLA, SOY DE ARGENTINA, YO OPINO LO SIGUIENTE.
AMI LA FAMILIA DE MICHAEL NO ME GUSTA PARA NADA NO ES QUE LOS ODIO XQ SEAN NEGRO COMO DICEN X AHI NI NADA DE ESO SOLO X LO QUE ESTAN HACIENDO CON MICHAEL, NO LO DEFIENDEN EN NADA MIREN LO QUE PASO ESE CANAL QUE RECONSTRUYO EL HECHO DE ESE MALDITO 25 DE JUNIO XQ NO HACEN ALGO PARA QUE ESTO SE PARE Y DEJEN DE GANAR DINERO A CAUSA DE SU PARTIDA ?'NO LES IMPORTE SUS HIJOS PARA NADA ESTOS MALDITOS. XQ SUBASTARON TANTAS COSAS MARAVILLOSAS DE MICHAEL?? XQ PERMITEN QUE SAQUEN TANTOS LIBROS QUE HABLAN MAL DE ÈL ?? NO LES IMPOTA NADA TODO X DINERO HACEN ESTO AHORA VAN HACER UNA GIRA LOS HERMANOS DONDE SE PRENDE JANET EN ESTO ES UNA BURLA LO QUE HACEN UNA FALTA DE RESPETO YO NO LO VEO BIEN PARA NADA AMI ESTA GENTE NO ME GUSTA MENOS MAL QUE MICHAEL NO ERA COMO ELLOS, EL PADRE ANDAVA PELIANDO PARA PEDIR UNA PARTE DE LA FORTUNA DE SU HIJO, A POCO DIAS DE SU PARTIDA SE FUE A UNA FIESTA DONO EL DUEÑO LO ECHO HIZO MUY BIEN EN HACERLO COMO ES POSIBLE QUE DESPUES DE LA PERDIDA DE UN HIJO TE DEN GANAS DE IR A UNA FIESTA?? ESO ES TOTALMENTE DESCORAZONADO, NO TIENE PERDON DE DIOS. LA UNICA FAMILIA MARAVILLOSA QUE TIENE MICHAEL SON SUS TRES PEQUEÑOS ANGELITOS QUE SON IGULA QUE ÈL UNA MARAVILLA DE PERSONA. AMO A MICHAEL PRUFUNDAMENTE Y REZO X ÈL PARA QUE SEA FELIZ Y QUE SEA HAGA JUSTICIA X LO QUE LE HICIERON Y QUE DE UNA BUENA VEZ LO DEJEN EN PAZZZ!!! Y QUE DEJEN DE GANAR DINERO CON SU PARTIDA.
Hola back to u!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Kirsche

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 2082
    • http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Re: The Jackson family deserves our damn respect.

  • on: March 05, 2010, 05:16:44 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
I'm disappointed...  Last night I posted a reply, after first PM-ing members and asking them to change their attitude, urging people to change the atmosphere in this thread, because it had gotten to a point where people were just bashing each other.  Things went back to normal and the actual topic was discussed again.  This morning I opened the thread again to find more bashing and hateful messages.  :?

Here are my two cents:
Everybody is entitled to have an opinion and air it, but it all comes to the way you do it.  If you do not agree, then just say so, but don't go though great lengths bashing, accusing, judging and insulting each other.  You can't state "Don't bash the Jacksons" and then turn around and do the exact same thing to your fellow forum members.

Whether people are insiders or related to the Jacksons or not, that doesn't give anyone the right to reply this rude.


Couldn't agree more!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

word

  • *
  • Guest

Re: The Jackson family deserves our damn respect.

  • on: March 05, 2010, 10:59:18 PM
Agreed,now everybody needs to stop hating on Jermaine,he do need to be a man and take care of his kids though.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

 

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal