It's funny that they think he died and now all of a sudden all of these celebs are coming out saying they love MJ where were you when he needed you the most during those horrible trials? I hate fake people they like you when your on top but once you have some problems they will turn your back on you im guessing Mike had to go through this a lot :(
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

Quote from: "misha86"
during that time they were suppose to work together on they were going to be on each others albums

and like i said in the other topic jay z meantions him 3 times on his album which is kinda weird to me

and im still trying to figure out what he means by that line and the connect to oprah, who is talking about first and obama and mj..

Oprah interviewed him on her show a couple months ago. I watched that one, she went to the "hood" he grew up in, that's what he means by the line is his song. The MJ line in his song, refers to the summer jam concert that I am referring to, where Michael made an appearance. IDK about the Obama one though? He & Beyonce were just at the White House or something. Maybe he & Obama communicate or aree friends? IDK.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "teine21"
during that time they were suppose to work together on they were going to be on each others albums

and like i said in the other topic jay z meantions him 3 times on his album which is kinda weird to me

and im still trying to figure out what he means by that line and the connect to oprah, who is talking about first and obama and mj..

Oprah interviewed him on her show a couple months ago. I watched that one, she went to the "hood" he grew up in, that's what he means by the line is his song. The MJ line in his song, refers to the summer jam concert that I am referring to, where Michael made an appearance. IDK about the Obama one though? He & Beyonce were just at the White House or something. Maybe he & Obama communicate or aree friends? IDK.

lol i know what he is saying literally but i dont understand is what is the purpose of saying that in the song? and why meantion them 3 together
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "teine21"

lol i know what he is saying literally but i dont understand is what is the purpose of saying that in the song? and why meantion them 3 together

Oh lol IDK what the point was. Maybe because he was "bragging" about how successful he is in the song, he was bragging about knowing these people & hanging out with them? Other than that, I have no idea. They are all huge figures in society : the president, the king of pop & the richest woman? Maybe he thinks of himself that way!  (yeah right) :lol: He is the biggest rapper...or maybe there's an "illuminati" type explanation but I wouldn't know that one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ROFL

Hmm thats very weird... But I dont know if Jay Z had so much influence back in 2001... I dont remember actually
I know that in the 90s he wasnt famous , it was more Tupac , Pdiddy etc .. But yeah thats creepy ..Or maybe MJ didn't know that about Jay Z , I know that he liked beyonce back then so maybe he just went to Jay Z 's concert because he liked beyonce lol...

:arrow:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

Quote from: "MJLover1990"
Quote from: "Mj5StarChick"
He does look kinda strange probably just tired lools and here's the footage for those who wanted to see :D Notice what sign those guys representing :shock: Well it's nothing new for me since i see it everyday on these streets ;)  lools but notice where have we seen that from :P ???
[youtube:3rfk503e]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zsd3Em6icc4[/youtube:3rfk503e]

Illuminati pyramide symbol, and Jay-z looks like if he's in trance or under hypnosis.
Yea weird Michael has that same look :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

I don't know if we should look too much into MJ's expression in that one photo... As Sarahli said, that's a "snapshot of a micro second" and it could simply be that MJ was tired or blinking, or looking down because he didn't want to be acknowledged - which is actually the overwhelming impression I get.  Have you noticed that MJ is wearing a regular, all-black outfit?  It seems to me that he was trying to be inconspicuous, which could explain (1) his outfit; (2) standing "behind the stage"; (3) being embarrassed/uncomfortable when he had to show himself.  

Also, I don't think MJ was commanded to be there... I actually am inclined to think he was there to observe/study Jay-Z (maybe back in 2001 it wasn't so clear he was on the Illuminati side and MJ wanted to "feel him out"?).  The sense I get is that Jay-Z did NOT invite MJ there, and may not even have been aware (for a while) of his presence... It's as if someone tipped off Jay-Z that MJ was there and Jay-Z, happy to hear and to associate himself with Michael, said "Michael Jackson had better come out..."

Of course, I could be wrong.  The above is just my impression, based on the short video posted here...

@ misha86: Did Jay-Z and MJ really work together?!  I've never heard of this...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

Quote from: "truthprevails"
I don't know if we should look too much into MJ's expression in that one photo... As Sarahli said, that's a "snapshot of a micro second" and it could simply be that MJ was tired or blinking, or looking down because he didn't want to be acknowledged - which is actually the overwhelming impression I get.  Have you noticed that MJ is wearing a regular, all-black outfit?  It seems to me that he was trying to be inconspicuous, which could explain (1) his outfit; (2) standing "behind the stage"; (3) being embarrassed/uncomfortable when he had to show himself.  

Also, I don't think MJ was commanded to be there... I actually am inclined to think he was there to observe/study Jay-Z (maybe back in 2001 it wasn't so clear he was on the Illuminati side and MJ wanted to "feel him out"?).  The sense I get is that Jay-Z did NOT invite MJ there, and may not even have been aware (for a while) of his presence... It's as if someone tipped off Jay-Z that MJ was there and Jay-Z, happy to hear and to associate himself with Michael, said "Michael Jackson had better come out..."

Of course, I could be wrong.  The above is just my impression, based on the short video posted here...

@ misha86: Did Jay-Z and MJ really work together?!  I've never heard of this...
What did MJ say when he came out? I could not quite make out what he said., Thanks :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@ mjboogie: I didn't understand what Michael said either... It just seemed to me, based on his body language, that he didn't want to "come out".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't know what to think about this, but look at Jay z's face, his face is way worse. He keeps staring at like... nowhere? it's odd,indeed. And, to be honest, i don't really like Beyonce as an artist, and i can picture her as being an illuminati puppet. If she chose to marry him, it was her choice, i don't think anyone forced her to do that. I don't really believe in these mind control things. I do believe in the power that people who owns media conglomerates(you could also call them "illuminati") can have upon people by manipulating information.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJLover1990"
He does look kinda strange probably just tired lools and here's the footage for those who wanted to see :D Notice what sign those guys representing :shock: Well it's nothing new for me since i see it everyday on these streets ;)  lools but notice where have we seen that from :P ???
[youtube:2nld3fv4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zsd3Em6icc4[/youtube:2nld3fv4]

Illuminati pyramide symbol, and Jay-z looks like if he's in trance or under hypnosis.
Yea weird Michael has that same look :shock:

Mike looks type good to me right there LOL

MIke's album was coming out 2001 so he was probably promoting his album Invincible and JayZ was promoting himself LOL

I WAS SURPRISED TO SEE MY UNCLE RALPH (not really my uncle but to me he is LOL) DOING THE VIDEO HOSTING !!!

and in case you didn't know, Ralph McDaniels gave the word "shoutout" its meaning as a common thing to do to show love or recognition... I also discovered that MJ may have said it first "GIVE A SHOUTOUT ALL YOU WANT TO, CAUSE THERE AIN'T NO SIN IN FOLKS ALL GETTING LOUD" -OFF THE WALL  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :D  :D  :)  :)

and JZ need to stop acting like that to Good Ol' Uncle Ralph, cause he was the first person to show his very first video "back in the days" days LOL acting like he couldn't talk to him knowin he probably begged to get his video shown on Video Music Box late 80's LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions