Re: Umm...
March 04, 2010, 02:55:01 AM
Quote from: "somekindofsign"
Quote from: "teine21"
Oh sorry, what should I change it to?

MJ with Jay-Z at Summer Jam - Illuminati?
keywords...

Okay, changed it. Thanks!  :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 04, 2010, 03:01:45 AM
Quote from: "King_Michael"
That pic looks like the pic with Uri like he was being controlled, Jay-z can go to hell and all those devil worshipers why sell your soul for money I feel so sorry for Beyonce it's obvious she doesn't love him she should of been with Michael he really liked her lol, think about this though when Michael comes back and if he decides to expose these evil people won't that make him a bigger target the illuminati have a lot of power who will bring them to justice?

I don't think Beyonce had a clue what she was getting herself into. He was able to charm her enough to get her to fall for him & now she's being controlled. He helped her create her alter ego "Sasha Fierce" & that's the person she becomes when she's in the spotlight, onstage or in videos. Same with Jay Z's only female on his label, Rihanna, he created her bad girl image, that's who she is on stage & in videos. It's sad. They were both once, sweet women who are now being manipulated. Idk where Lady Gaga fits in, if she's one of their puppets or someone trying to warn people about how she's being controlled? I don't get her. I feel so bad when I see this pic of Michael because I've read some things people have to say in regards to Michael's fear of the illuminati & now that I'm realizing things that are out there, I really feel that he was having to deal with some of this "controlling". I hope not, but it really does make me wonder & kind of scares me.  :? I don't know much info about Uri Geller, can someone inform me about him? I know his name but I'm not sure about his & Michael's relationship & what kind of person he was. Was he one of the many shady characters surrounding Michael?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 04, 2010, 03:02:40 AM
Quote from: "somekindofsign"
Quote from: "Chamone"
Weird picture indeed. He looks sleepy or groggy. Or maybe he was just blinking when the picture was taken. I don't know what to think of it.

Or hypnotized or under control?
I wonder that the reason why, or one of the reasons why of IT,
the THREAT, could be that MJ could hardly xcape from their control.
Still one of the possibilities to me.

I wonder that too...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 04, 2010, 03:10:59 AM
That pic looks like the pic with Uri like he was being controlled, Jay-z can go to hell and all those devil worshipers why sell your soul for money I feel so sorry for Beyonce it's obvious she doesn't love him she should of been with Michael he really liked her lol, think about this though when Michael comes back and if he decides to expose these evil people won't that make him a bigger target the illuminati have a lot of power who will bring them to justice?

I worry about that too, if he was in fact being threatened by the illuminati or they were trying to control him but he escaped...that would most likely put him in danger to come back, don't you think? I really do feel that if he is alive & hiding, he was in danger or even if he isn't hiding that something shady was going on & he was scared. I'm afraid it could be the illuminati or shady people were just after him for money or something else. I hope he's alive & that he is okay & that I'm freaking myself out over nothing. & as for Beyonce, it seems more like he hooked her & is controlling her now, it's not a normal loving relationship. I mean he freaked when she said "to my husband, i love you" at the awards. Why? & in his new song after he mentions MJ at Summer Jam, he says Obama on the text...does that mean he is in contact with Pres. Obama? I hope not! People have been making videos on youtube about Obama & illuminati stuff, which I think is nonsense but, I find it weird that he's trying to get in tight with the President. & I think he or whoever he's in this with wanted to use MJ because he is such a huge icon. Maybe that's the reason he was there with Jay Z, I don't see why else he was there? Craziness.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 04, 2010, 03:55:53 PM
Quote from: "teine21"
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
If you look at the picture correctly, he was holding on to Jay Z's arm. I feel MJ seemed uncomfortable, and maybe not feeling too well.. Who knows!

Jay Z looks like he's holding MJ's hand & his expression is weird too. MJ looks dazed, it's strange & the way they say Jay Z "summoned" Michael out onto the stage that's weird too. He could have just said "Michael come out" but no he says "Michael Jackson better come out from behind that stage". & Michael just comes walking out on command & stands next to Jay, for what? It's not like he was performing with him. Weird, weird, weird.

awwh hell no! No one should talk to Michael like that.. its like  he was commanding him.

I dont like this....  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

March 04, 2010, 04:01:28 PM
Quote from: "CrazyBanana"

I was just going to say that the pic reminds me of his pics with Uri!! oh sweetest MJ!!

I was about to say the same thing about Uri 'Evil' Geller. Michael always looked hypnotized when he was with him. Same thing with Michael surrounded by that disgusting Jay Z.
TBH, I don't feel sorry for Beyonce. I think she's very well aware of everything. She seems happy with her 'hubby'.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

jill

To me, Michael does looked drugged or under mind control.  This saddens me a great deal.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

He does look kinda strange probably just tired lools and here's the footage for those who wanted to see :D Notice what sign those guys representing :shock: Well it's nothing new for me since i see it everyday on these streets ;)  lools but notice where have we seen that from :P ???
[youtube:22tlzzrc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zsd3Em6icc4[/youtube:22tlzzrc]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

You never know, maybe Beyonce does know but I don't think that fact that she "seems happy" with him means that she is & I can't say that's she's not. But a lot of wives married to controlling husbands "seem happy".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

It remain me this to me:

[youtube:3gpeurlx]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6H5Acomfmk[/youtube:3gpeurlx]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

I find it weird this short appearance. I mean Michael came just to show up ? Weird. He is not even a friend of Jay Z to give him support. It's like Michael had no choice but to come. This idea just makes me crazy.
I don't know if we can figure this out with the photo sometimes photos can mislead us. This is a snapshot of a micro second. I have photos of myself where I look...hmmm drunk but I never drink alcohol...
Maybe Michael didn't want to arouse suspicions regarding his future plans and accepted to pose with an illuminati knowing secretly in his heart that he will soon escape from their hands and expose them...I hope so because in 2001 Michael was conscious about what was going on in the music industry I don't think that they still controlled him at that time.

p.s.: Obama is not President by fortune. If he obtained the job it's because he accepted certain rules and if he doesn't follow the rules..you know how they solve problems...JFK is an example so don't count too much on Obama.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Quote from: "Sarahli"
I find it weird this short appearance. I mean Michael came just to show up ? Weird. He is not even a friend of Jay Z to give him support. It's like Michael had no choice but to come. This idea just makes me crazy.
I don't know if we can figure this out with the photo sometimes photos can mislead us. This is a snapshot of a micro second. I have photos of myself where I look...hmmm drunk but I never drink alcohol...
Maybe Michael didn't want to arouse suspicions regarding his future plans and accepted to pose with an illuminati knowing secretly in his heart that he will soon escape from their hands and expose them...I hope so because in 2001 Michael was conscious about what was going on in the music industry I don't think that they still controlled him at that time.

p.s.: Obama is not President by fortune. If he obtained the job it's because he accepted certain rules and if he doesn't follow the rules..you know how they solve problems...JFK is an example so don't count too much on Obama.

But I like Obama, he & my aunt know each other. & she is good friends with his sister. But I get what you're saying, you're probably right - the government is definitely corrupted  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

Quote from: "Mj5StarChick"
He does look kinda strange probably just tired lools and here's the footage for those who wanted to see :D Notice what sign those guys representing :shock: Well it's nothing new for me since i see it everyday on these streets ;)  lools but notice where have we seen that from :P ???
[youtube:cb9c4duz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zsd3Em6icc4[/youtube:cb9c4duz]

Illuminati pyramide symbol, and Jay-z looks like if he's in trance or under hypnosis.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

For the first time in my life Michael looked nervous on stage you can tell something is wrong about this whole thing
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

during that time they were suppose to work together on they were going to be on each others albums

and like i said in the other topic jay z meantions him 3 times on his album which is kinda weird to me

and im still trying to figure out what he means by that line and the connect to oprah, who is talking about first and obama and mj..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions