to me this story is just like MJ's ghost coming back to say "hey i think i forgot to flush water in the first floor bathroom ! Could you check that please ?"
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So the only thing Mikes ghost talked about was money not his family and kids lol doubt it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

MissG

Quote from: "scorpionchik"
It is pretty costly.

Ooops.

I won´t go or pay.
Mediums, healers and people with those capacities must help "for free". At least, that´s how I see it ;)

I´ve met some GOOD and LOVELY "mediums, witches and channelers" which helped others for free as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Quote from: "Gema"
It is pretty costly.

Ooops.

I won´t go or pay.
Mediums, healers and people with those capacities must help "for free". At least, that´s how I see it ;)

I´ve met some GOOD and LOVELY "mediums, witches and channelers" which helped others for free as well.

Most people who truely believe to have this gift do it for free because they consider it's given to them and doesn't have to be sold to others.
People getting a job out of it is just weird to me. I mean, you need to pay your bills, oups, you get a few visions and here we go ! :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I laughed hysterically while reading these posts. It was almost difficult to respond--you guys are HILARIOUS. You make my day. Okay, seriously I can recall watching a few mediums on youtube who "contacted" him shortly after his "death" --kinda like the press vying for an interview from the family (If I find the links I'll post them). They were JOKES. One of them had a message for Michael's family (preferably his sisters) whose names he'd forgotten as their pictures flashed before his eyes. I was thinking "Geesh, he's only been 'dead' for a few weeks and he has forgotten their names". The medium called LaToya "Janet", and he drew a blank when Rebbie's pic was shown. I couldn't stop laughing. The mediums aren't living under a rock, I mean they know who Michael is and I'm sure that the extensive media coverage could sway their intellect when reaching the "other side". Maybe there are impersonators over there too.--- :lol:  I completely believe in clairvoyance and like a few of you I believe that there are people who were placed here as spiritual guides but I think it's safe to say that it would be against the doctrine to charge someone a fee to contact a celebrity or anyone else.  C'mon, what about the propofol--tell us if you injected yourself so that Conrad doesn't roam free; or who was trying to kill you; was AEG involved? Why wouldn't a psychic attempt to solve a crime? We're talking murder here--hello!!!!! Screw a mil, this is a man who has given several millions away to charities. He f**king owns the Beatles' catalogue. A million dollars???? Ha!!!! If he'd really died, we should be trying to tear down Conrad's defense. I'm sorry to rant, this is all just garbage......:roll:

Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"
Quote from: "Gema"
It is pretty costly.

Ooops.

I won´t go or pay.

Most people who truely believe to have this gift do it for free because they consider it's given to them and doesn't have to be sold to others.
People getting a job out of it is just weird to me. I mean, you need to pay your bills, oups, you get a few visions and here we go ! :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Next time I see MJ in a dream I´ll try to ask him where the money is.....I am sure the shelter of my area would be glad to know  :lol: ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

That's not good. So, you are`saying if I visit this medium i should not ask about MJ? I mean, do not tell his name? Then how am I suppose to ask her,give his photo, she will recognize anyhow  :D [/quote]
If you will show his pic to her, it's possible, that she'll start to tell you, what you want to hear (lang. barrier :twisted: ) She could be just a good psihologyst, like almost all of them not medium. Try to make exam for her. At the bigining, let she to give you answer about person, which photo you have (don't show to her pic). If you'll feel, that she speak about MJ's person, show a pic to her. That's what I mean.
Sorry for bad Eng
With love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
God is quiet.... Because people accomplished a severe sin - in God doubted.....God punished with LOVE all, that we to learn to BELIVE being in torments...

MashMike

i agree with whisper9396,  if she sees that it's MJ either she will tell you that he is dead(without  examining the photo) or she will simply tell you that he is alive to satisfy you, u'd better tell her to close her eyes and simply touch the photo and say whether this man is really dead or not or show her the photo of MJ in disguise i don't know. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal