Loes

Hmmm, I can't imagine he will not come back and hide forever, that's no life.

Also all the people in the hoax have to keep on lying the rest of their lives and what about the trial?

Michael was fascinated by illusionists and I think he wants to be the biggest of all, also in that section of the entertainment industry.

I hope I'm right ...  :P

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "_Dangerous_"
I'm 100% sure that he's alive.. i have no doubt about that.. But.. COMING BACK ?????  cmon... there's no way he's coming back  :(  Even that I want to.. i got no hope for that.. I always hesitate bout that.. and i always will.. cause i think that he just gave us '' clues '' so we know that he's alive.. But we know that he did it for a MAJOR reason.. why would he want to comeback and put his life in risk again??  It just doesnt make any sense to me..  :|  

I agree 100%. If he really did make up this hoax (that has yet to be proven) , why the hell would he spoil it by coming back in the public eye?

I do think that he may have made up this hoax because he knew he could not do the 50 shows or it would have really killed him, and on the other hand, he could not cancel it.... he wanted to do only 10 shows cause he knew he could bare it, but not 3 shows a week..

yes he was damn fit, but not enough to perform 2 h30 , 3 times a week..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eva R

And I think he will come back because of those clues like: I will come back in my own time. Or I will show myself to you all sign language. And those people who act like he isnt dead like KO on interviews. Never saying he died. only like 25 June was 8 months ago or something.  ;) and I don't think they can let Murray go to jail.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

MJonmind

I just listened to the Schmuley tapes again, and I agree with the interviewer that Michael "is" a man of contradictions and people should not be swept only to one side of MJ's statements. Yes he didn't want to grow old but he also loved his 3 kids with a passion and it's not like he was finished raising them, Blanket only 7. These tapes were before 2001 and a lot has gone on in his life since then--the horror of the second trial, but the healing of his quiet years with his children out of the public eyes. How dare Schmuley (just like the arrogance of Bashir) think he so knew MJ that he could say, "You stupid, stupid man" and that he was superior because he was in some counsellor role. He assumes MJ is always on drugs. The fact that Michael cut off their relationship says a lot of what Michael thought of him. I think those tapes catch MJ at a very sad time in his life. In TII MJ says he loves the planet, the trees, the leaves, his fans and that is his parting voice. You can't enjoy trees when you're dead. He's alive, he's happy, he knows he's loved. He's connected with TMZ and TMZ reads and follows us. He's coming back. Schmuley couldn't stand the thought that Michael thought he could have influenced Hitler for good. Schmuley had absolutely "0" faith in Michael just like Bashir. We can safely dump both those guys in the same lot.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Just remembered Light Man. Kenny says "Bit by bit by bit Michael will be revealed and then Michael will step out of Light Man onto the stage." His life is being scrutinized and shown in detail now, and then he will be visible to us on stage. Also the spider on stage that symbolizes death, MJ climbs out of it in Thriller 2, symbolizing his coming out alive to us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm pretty sure that Michael is alive....I imagine him drinking his orange juice on a beautiful garden where he feels peaceful and free,recovering from his health problems,away from all the pressure he had to deal  for almost his whole life...I'm not sure if he is coming back...To be honest I just wanna know that he is alive and it doesn't matter if he 'll come back as long as he is happy...He DESERVES IT! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Why do I think he's alive?
Because I don't like thinking that I've been wasting my time for the past 8-9 months  :P

But really, like others have said, the clues are too great for him not to come back. Michael's a genius in more ways than music-wise. I think he'd have done a better job of making seem like he really actually died if he didn't want to come back. I don't think he'd tell his family... well, HE probably would to avoid hurting them, but it makes no sense to fake your death forever if someone knows you're out there. Especially with Michael, I'm sure someone would eventually tap a family phone conversation and figure him out. You have to make it seem like you're really gone, and if he wanted to do that, we would definitely be none the wiser.
And, if he was really dead, there'd be tons of photos of his body. Not just those fake, photoshopped masterpieces we've been presented with. Michael would make sure it was believable, he'd send some death photos out there.

The man knows what he's doing, whatever he does  ;)  No need to worry.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions