I think he is kind of already back.. the halloween thing, Dave Dave and and and...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Murray cant be kept protected forever.....

Plus what are the dancers rehearsing for?.....

A comeback seems likely....I hope so,,
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "whosbadmjsbad"
Wait, I thought we were talking about Michael Jackson!!..........I think most ppl that believe he won't come back dont remember who MJ really is.....MJ is the greatest performer that ever lived!! The stage is his home!!! It has been for his whole life.....In This Is It....You could see how happy he was about returning to the stage......Why the heck would he fake his death to live in hiding for the rest of his life and leave his fans with nothing?!!??......The point is he WOULD NEVER dissapoint his fans.....He loved them more than anything...........besides his family....... If you can recall MJ was a very dramatic and attention-seeking person....not in a negative way...He always wanted the spotlight.....dosen't every performer? Why would be give up the opportunity to shock the world and make the greatest comeback the world has ever for a life in hiding....no performing.....no screaming fans that want to marry him LOL........no more making ppl happy with his beautiful voice...........the list goes on......Im not trying to be critical or harsh or rude in any way......All Im saying is the truth......
EXACTLY.... I'm thinking the same and you said it for me.  And right now he is doing the "movie making" thing.  The one thing that keeps running around in my head is when he said "you have seen nothing yet"  remember guys??????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The righteous will possess the earth,
And they will live forever on it."
Psalm 37:29

why do i think ? because he told me
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MashMike"
Im sure that he is alive,but i dont think hell come back,he left  clues to help us to the reach the truth, to make sure that he is alive,but i think he'll be away from the spotlight, to live quiet and happy life,but,sure ill be overjoyed if he returns,just hope so

Totally agree with you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

God gave a gift to the world when you were born;a person who loves and cares,who sees a person\'s need and fills it,who encourages and lifts people up,who spends energy on others rather than himself,who touches each life he enters & makes a difference in the world.May the love you have shown to others return to you multiplied.

WELL SAY!!...i like how some people in this thread think MJ won't comeback...i guess they have common sense just like me!!...somewhere in this forum there's some audio tapes of MJ himself talking with the rabbi guy, and is an audio tape we all should listen; he talks about dissapear before gets old and be out of the public eye...and see his children grow up....i want to find those tapes...i dont care if the rabbi guy was bad or not...it was MJ himself talkin from his heart!!..i think the KEY of all this is on this audio tape! :roll: .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E is the messageThanx MICHAEL

MJonmind

In his movie Moonwalker he is gone for a while in his spaceship (beyond the planet and the stars) making the 2 kids sad, and then he comes back to perform on stage making them happy. Those kids could be now his own kids that will get to see him perform on stage. In Ghosts he dies and then comes back HUGE in the doorway, destroying the persecutor mayor in the process, all to entertain the kids and adults. As for why-- I think because if it was just to get away he could have just faded away as he was doing before 2008. But now that he has everyone's attention especially the hoax fans, he will carry it through. Like the movie "Prestige", the 3 parts of a magician's act, the bird disappears, a distraction, then the bird comes back (the hardest part). I feel him singing this song below to us his fans. He is first and foremost an entertainer at heart, he has said many times he loves that part.  AND he feels this calling to help the planet. If he comes back in July he has 4 months more to work behind the scenes. It'll be interesting!! I think we all have a part to play in getting him through the "storm" that will face him, by loving him on line and telling others the truth about him.

Another Day lyrics

My life has taken me beyond the planets and the stars
And you’re the only one that could take me this far
I’ll be forever searching for your love

I walked away but I was wrong
You’re the one that makes me strong
You’re the fire that keeps me warm
How will I get through this storm

At night, I pray before I sleep in hope of finding you.
I open up my heart I want you to come through
I’ll be forever searching for your love

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

WELL SAY!!...i like how some people in this thread think MJ won't comeback...i guess they have common sense just like me!!...somewhere in this forum there's some audio tapes of MJ himself talking with the rabbi guy, and is an audio tape we all should listen; he talks about dissapear before gets old and be out of the public eye...and see his children grow up....i want to find those tapes...i dont care if the rabbi guy was bad or not...it was MJ himself talkin from his heart!!..i think the KEY of all this is on this audio tape! :roll: .

I REMEMBER THOSE TAPES VERY WELL WHEN HE SAID:"I'LL LIKE SOME KIND WAY  TO DISAPPEAR WHEN I GROW OLDER, SO THAT PEOPLE WON'T SEE ME ANYMORE,I'LL DO MY THINGS(HELP CHILDREN ALL OVER THE WORLD) BUT NOT VISUALLY". SIMILAR THING WHAT HE SAID IN THOSE TAPES,ITS A BIG CLUE FOR ME,AND WHEN THAT GUY ASKED HIM HOW HE THOUGHT HE WOULD DIE,MIKE PAUSED A LITTLE BIT THEN SAID:"DO YOU REALLY WANNA KNOW" and then said nothing,i have the tapes,and each time i listen to them i think that they are major clues for hoax
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

I agree that he won't come back.  Can you imagine what the media would do to him if he did?  It would be even worse than whatever had been done to him previously.

I also remember him saying in the rabbi tapes how he wanted to disappear.  Even if he loved the stage, he wasn't on it for years -- he could have if he wanted, so why wasn't he?  In my opinion he was done with that part of his life.  I really believe that he wanted some peace in his life.  He also had stated in those tapes how he hated growing old and couldn't stand the physical manifestations of age.  Do you think that he wanted to be in the public eye if he felt that way?  He stated that he had a hard time looking at himself in the mirror and  thought he looked like a lizard.  Someone who feels like that about themself is not going to want to put themselves out in public for the world to see.

Perhaps he found a way to pull off a "death" and wanted his fans to know that he wasn't really dead in an effort to give them some peace and hoping that they would want for him what he wanted for himself.  IDK, but I really think that he wanted a chance at a life free from all of negativity that had been so much a focus of his life. I hope that he has found his peace whatever the real story is and I would hope that those fans that proclaim to love him so much wish the same for him.  

I'm sorry, and I am probably going to be bashed for this, but I really think that those who insist that he has to come back to his fans and are expecting his return to the limelight are really just being selfish.  If these fans really love MJ then they would just want for him what he wanted for himself, whatever that may be.  The wholehearted expectations of a comeback are just an extention of the sort of thing that MJ himself stated that he didn't want to deal with any longer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "ibelieveinmj"
Quote from: "whosbadmjsbad"
Wait, I thought we were talking about Michael Jackson!!..........I think most ppl that believe he won't come back dont remember who MJ really is.....MJ is the greatest performer that ever lived!! The stage is his home!!! It has been for his whole life.....In This Is It....You could see how happy he was about returning to the stage......Why the heck would he fake his death to live in hiding for the rest of his life and leave his fans with nothing?!!??......The point is he WOULD NEVER dissapoint his fans.....He loved them more than anything...........besides his family....... If you can recall MJ was a very dramatic and attention-seeking person....not in a negative way...He always wanted the spotlight.....dosen't every performer? Why would be give up the opportunity to shock the world and make the greatest comeback the world has ever for a life in hiding....no performing.....no screaming fans that want to marry him LOL........no more making ppl happy with his beautiful voice...........the list goes on......Im not trying to be critical or harsh or rude in any way......All Im saying is the truth......
EXACTLY.... I'm thinking the same and you said it for me.  And right now he is doing the "movie making" thing.  The one thing that keeps running around in my head is when he said "you have seen nothing yet"  remember guys??????

exactly then he did the pose that was on the this is it posters coincedence?! he meant im goin to fake my death then return:lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJFAN7"
He will be back. Why would he leave the clues just so his fans know he is alive? I don't think he'd want to send us up a roller coaster of believing he's alive just so that we would know. Because even now, we don't know for sure. But don't forget about the confirmed sign language in TII when he says he will show himself to all.  ;)

Hey, that sign language.. was it confirmed for definite?

Cause i looked up some of the words in sign language and none of them are in the video  :|
Not sure what to make of it tbh.
Who confirmed it?

Thanks. (:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

Quote from: "MashMike"

I REMEMBER THOSE TAPES VERY WELL WHEN HE SAID:"I'LL LIKE SOME KIND WAY  TO DISAPPEAR WHEN I GROW OLDER, SO THAT PEOPLE WON'T SEE ME ANYMORE,I'LL DO MY THINGS(HELP CHILDREN ALL OVER THE WORLD) BUT NOT VISUALLY". SIMILAR THING WHAT HE SAID IN THOSE TAPES,ITS A BIG CLUE FOR ME,AND WHEN THAT GUY ASKED HIM HOW HE THOUGHT HE WOULD DIE,MIKE PAUSED A LITTLE BIT THEN SAID:"DO YOU REALLY WANNA KNOW" and then said nothing,i have the tapes,and each time i listen to them i think that they are major clues for hoax

BINGO!!!...that's the one; that part when he said :"I'LL LIKE SOME KIND WAY  TO DISAPPEAR WHEN I GROW OLDER, SO THAT PEOPLE WON'T SEE ME ANYMORE,I'LL DO MY THINGS(HELP CHILDREN ALL OVER THE WORLD) BUT NOT VISUALLY".  i think that's the KEY of all this, and he was talkin from the bottom of his heart, no script, no nothing...those tapes definitly r one of the biggest clue in all this HOAX....thanx man...i'll try to find those tapes to make a thread about it.. :) PEACE!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E is the messageThanx MICHAEL

If he wasn't going to come back, he wouldn't be leaving so many clues, maybe a clue here and there, but not so many clues, especially the BAM clue, because there is no way they put that at the end of the movie just for the hell of it. it was put there for a specific reason. because Michael knew the true fans would stay behind to make sure he left a message.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lou

Quote from: "_Dangerous_"
I'm 100% sure that he's alive.. i have no doubt about that.. But.. COMING BACK ?????  cmon... there's no way he's coming back  :(  Even that I want to.. i got no hope for that.. I always hesitate bout that.. and i always will.. cause i think that he just gave us '' clues '' so we know that he's alive.. But we know that he did it for a MAJOR reason.. why would he want to comeback and put his life in risk again?? It just doesnt make any sense to me..  :|  
- Because he can't live in seclusion for the rest of his life;
- because no one deserves living in hiding, like a fugitive, pretending to be someone else and forced to use fake documents, it's a sad life, I don't think he would be happy if living like this;
- because only the dead never come back.

BTW, he's not silly, of course he wouldn't want to come back to put his life in risk again. I guess no one here believes he would want to come back to put his life in risk again. If it's a hoax he had a purpose, and the purpose - or one of the purposes - probably includes eliminating whatever was putting his life in risk.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

I really think that Michael will come back because if he wanted to live anonymously for the rest of his life we wouldn't have any doubt regarding his "death" which is clearly not the case. On the contrary we have plenty of clues showing us he's alive. Why then let us know that he's alive ? What's the aim ? It doesn't mean anything to me if there's no coming back or at least clear explanation. Michael wouldn't want to hurt people especially his fans leaving them that way with nothing at the end. We still don't know for sure the why of all this so we can't say for sure there will be no comeback.
I personally dreamt that he will come back and make his appearance on TV. My dreams always gets realized. I have no doubt about that. Keep the faith. God bless you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."