Why do you all think he's coming back ???!!!!
March 03, 2010, 10:03:45 AM
I'm 100% sure that he's alive.. i have no doubt about that.. But.. COMING BACK ?????  cmon... there's no way he's coming back  :(  Even that I want to.. i got no hope for that.. I always hesitate bout that.. and i always will.. cause i think that he just gave us '' clues '' so we know that he's alive.. But we know that he did it for a MAJOR reason.. why would he want to comeback and put his life in risk again??  It just doesnt make any sense to me..  :|  
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Nicole \":)\"

Maybe it makes no sense... but the possibility of life without him is just too damn depressing!  :(

....just keep telling myself he will return for as long as it takes.. eventually I will be...20...40...60...80...and eventually Ill die... and then I'll be in heaven with him...hey hey look at that... hes there.

See.

Gona find him someway or another.

Cant live without him.

L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

Victor

he is 100% alive, but he wont come back.  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't think he'll "come back" as in have a huge comeback tour or anything. I think he will reveal everything somehow, but not necessarily be in the public eye again. Maybe not though. I don't know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Eva R

I think he will come back cuz I think he didn't leave all those clues for us for nothing  ;) And I think its not possible to lie forever. You can see that there come more and more slipups cuz they lie. Like Jermaine: Airport!!! and like the media. Now they also see something isn't right.
And I think Michael like to do things huge. And thats not the movie TII. I think theres something gonna happen much bigger.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

MJLover1990

I know Michael is alive 100%, and I think if he had the chance he wouldn't come back because that would make things for him much easier I think. But he can't live without the stage. The stage is his home! And he loves us all so dearly too so that would be the reason he is coming back. And I think he will return this year definitely. :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

Im sure that he is alive,but i dont think hell come back,he left  clues to help us to the reach the truth, to make sure that he is alive,but i think he'll be away from the spotlight, to live quiet and happy life,but,sure ill be overjoyed if he returns,just hope so
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Kirsche

I think he'll come back...because why should he leave all the clues and hidden messages when he's sure he'll not come back!

I think it is a big mission he has to absolve....to proof how corrupt the state and the media is, telling everything they , twist words etc...that's why I think he'll come back...I don't know when but I'm sure he will
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

hes coming back to us fans yay! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

He will be back. Why would he leave the clues just so his fans know he is alive? I don't think he'd want to send us up a roller coaster of believing he's alive just so that we would know. Because even now, we don't know for sure. But don't forget about the confirmed sign language in TII when he says he will show himself to all.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

airieslady

I think he will come back... He's on a "Mission"... just like his red shirt said...also those three 7's.  It was a statement on that shirt... he specially put those crystal 777 on it for a reason.  He is trying to help this world...especially for his children and all to live better and wiser.  I don't think he would just sit back and let things get worse... not in his lifetime!  MJ said he was a lover not a fighter... but I think he is a fighter also.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

now if MJ is alive and my thing on it is that i think he got away for a good reason, maybe from someone?? and once the threat is gone he would be able to come back, i really dont think that he would want to live his life with constantly being in hiding.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]

Venus

Quote from: "Eva R"
I think he will come back cuz I think he didn't leave all those clues for us for nothing  ;) And I think its not possible to lie forever. You can see that there come more and more slipups cuz they lie. Like Jermaine: Airport!!! and like the media. Now they also see something isn't right.
And I think Michael like to do things huge. And thats not the movie TII. I think theres something gonna happen much bigger.

Letting as know that he's alive so we can be happy is not ""for nothing"!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

all4loveandbelieve

Coming back, I have always said it, he may not.. Why would one fake his death and than come back to the same song and dance. Meaning, he will be talked badly from the media, paps. etc.. Than in the other hand he has his children. I do not think he will leave his children always with his mother Katerine. . He loves his children more than his life. Unless, he will come back take the kids and leave again.. This is so hard to say, It could go both ways.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Wait, I thought we were talking about Michael Jackson!!..........I think most ppl that believe he won't come back dont remember who MJ really is.....MJ is the greatest performer that ever lived!! The stage is his home!!! It has been for his whole life.....In This Is It....You could see how happy he was about returning to the stage......Why the heck would he fake his death to live in hiding for the rest of his life and leave his fans with nothing?!!??......The point is he WOULD NEVER dissapoint his fans.....He loved them more than anything...........besides his family....... If you can recall MJ was a very dramatic and attention-seeking person....not in a negative way...He always wanted the spotlight.....dosen't every performer? Why would be give up the opportunity to shock the world and make the greatest comeback the world has ever for a life in hiding....no performing.....no screaming fans that want to marry him LOL........no more making ppl happy with his beautiful voice...........the list goes on......Im not trying to be critical or harsh or rude in any way......All Im saying is the truth......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions