Charles "Conrad" Murray - The wizard of Oz?
March 05, 2010, 05:49:09 AM
Ok, last time I was very bored so I looked up posts long time ago.
And then I found an article of CNN:
"Dr. Charles Murray is the sole focus of this investigation..."

I thought.. What? Who is this?

Then I googled a little bit around and this is what I found:

1) The first Charles Murray was an actor who played the wizard of oz.
He is the bad person.... Isn't this strange?!?!?
We know Michael loved The wizard of oz

There are also other Charles with references to the Jacksons:
2) There is an other Charles Chaar Murray who has done some interviews with Joe Jackson
3) The third Charles Murray has published with Jesse Jackson: What do we owe the poor?

But I think the first is the significant one: Follow the yellowbrick road.....  8-)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

:roll:  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Yeah, i remember when they called Conrad Charles. So is his middle name Conrad and his First Name Charles???  :?  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No Conrad Murray's name is not Charles Murray...
but I remembered that one time they talked on Tv about a Charles Murray. Then I looked up and found sth on CNN, you can see above the article.

And after the researches I found it kind of strange that a Charles Murray played the role of the wizard in the wizard of Oz. One of Michael's beloved film  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Sternschen87"
No Conrad Murray's name is not Charles Murray...
but I remembered that one time they talked on Tv about a Charles Murray. Then I looked up and found sth on CNN, you can see above the article.

And after the researches I found it kind of strange that a Charles Murray played the role of the wizard in the wizard of Oz. One of Michael's beloved film  :shock:
yes, I remember that discussion on CNN. and good Detective work!  :geek:   ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It is like Murray is being casted for his film  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Sternschen87"
It is like Murray is being casted for his film  :mrgreen:
and michael is the Director ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hehe who knows... :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

Very good find, reallly! That sounds really interestng :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

But why did they say Charles murray at tv? Isn'T it strange?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

FYI

ROBERTS: All right. Now into new information on Michael Jackson's death. Federal investigators have now named Dr. Conrad Murray as the only one they're looking at in the investigation. So, what kind of legal trouble might the doctor be in?

Our Jeffrey Toobin, CNN's senior legal analyst, joins us now. We get to that in just a second, but we also understand this morning, an interview with Londell McMillan, Katherine Jackson's attorney, by CBS this morning. He says a custody deal has been reached between Katherine Jackson and Debbie Rowe. Do we know anything about this?

JEFFREY TOOBIN, CNN SENIOR LEGAL ANALYST: Well, we don't know the specifics are, but certainly, this was in the works. You recall that in Michael Jackson's will, he said very clearly that Katherine Jackson should be the guardian of the children. But what's complicated in the situation is that the mother of two of them, Debbie Rowe, under California law, might have a claim. Apparently, they've worked that out.

The interesting question would be: Did any money change hands?

(CROSSTALK)

ROBERTS: And there was some talk of that a few weeks ago which Debbie Rowe denied.

TOOBIN: She denied, but she has also gotten quite a bit of money in the past for surrendering at least some of her parental rights. So, it wouldn't be totally shocking if she'd sold them for some more.

ROBERTS: So, let's talk about Dr. Conrad Murray. Now, police have certainly looked at records from other doctors who Jackson was associated with, even looking at aliases that Jackson may have used in order to procure prescription drugs. But they say that Dr. Charles Murray is the sole focus of this investigation.??????????????????????
So, what does that tell you?

TOOBIN: Well, if you look at how police have acted in the last few weeks, it's clear that he is under very serious criminal investigation. You don't execute repeated search warrants of someone's house and office unless you think you were going to find evidence that that person committed a crime.

ROBERTS: Even now, his attorney says, "No, we're only being told we're a witness now, not a suspect."
TOOBIN: You know, that's just defies common sense. No one who is being treated that way by the police is merely a witness. Now, it doesn't mean this person is going to be charged or is guilty of anything, but he is clearly the last doctor who had access to Michael Jackson, who was with him on the day he died, at the time he died. So, he's under a great deal of scrutiny.

The question I have is, given Michael Jackson's enormously complicated medical history and the fact that he had relationships with many doctors and his own relationship with prescription drugs, they better be very careful that Murray alone is responsible if they want to charge him with a crime.

ROBERTS: So, what's his potential exposure in this? You know, if he was administering a legal drug -- I mean the setting was atypical, typically, Propofol is being used in a hospital or an outpatient setting, but there's nothing in the law that says you can't do it in a home. But if he was administering the drug and he was properly monitoring and something went wrong, something goes wrong with anesthesia a lot, you know, you might have a civil suit for malpractice or something like that. But do you have a criminal case?

TOOBIN: Well, that's my question. And there are gradations of misconduct and the legal system has different ways of doing it, as you point out. One of them is a civil lawsuit for malpractice; another is some sort of proceeding challenging his right to practice medicine. The most dramatic thing would be a criminal case, perhaps even a case for manslaughter.

Interestingly, the legal standards are not that different for all three of those, but there are questions of prosecutorial discretion. Do you move in a criminal direction if it's a good faith mistake? Obviously, that's what we're going to have to learn when all the facts come out, if it was a good faith mistake or if it was really reckless and irresponsible.

ROBERTS: And what about this other aspect of the case that has been illuminated again by Joe Jackson, who said, you know, quite directly that Omar Batty is Michael -- 25-year-old Omer Bhatti is Michael Jackson's love child. Now, this is something that Omer Bhatti himself has denied. That he was there front and center at the funeral.

I mean, could he contest the will? Does he potentially have standing here if what Joe Jackson says is true?

TOOBIN: Well, I saw that interview with Joe Jackson, and like most interviews with Joe Jackson, it was not entirely clear what he was saying. But it did seem to me he was suggesting that Omer was Michael's biological son.

ROBERTS: He looks like a Jackson, he dances like a Jackson.

TOOBIN: That's right. It was -- it was a classic Joe moment.(We have to look further into Joe Jackson ;-), He can't keep secrets very well  :D ) Yes, it is potentially possible that Omer could bring some action. Again, when there is this much money involved, there can be quiet settlements that would forestall that kind of situation. But he is not listed as a beneficiary in the will. So, at the moment, he gets nothing.

ROBERTS: Yes. And the question is, how much is the estate worth? Anywhere between to zero, according to some people, to $200 million, to, I think, Londell McMillan was saying well over $1 billion.

TOOBIN: You know, I think, given the fact that this is so complicated and Michael's only been dead for about a month, it's going to take a long time to sort out what all of this is worth and how the executors are going to deal with that.

ROBERTS: We could be talking about this for years.

(LAUGHTER)

TOOBIN: That's why we are having our own beer summit in the green room this morning. So, all is well in the green room. :?:
(CROSSTALK)

TOOBIN: It still holds beer.

ROBERTS: Jeff, it's always great to see you. Thanks for dropping by.

TOOBIN: OK.

ROBERTS: Carol?

COSTELLO: I'm going to the green room. I love that. :?:

We have this amazing video to show you. It's of a car chase, but the car chase itself is not the amazing part. Actually, the amazing part is who pumps out of that car eluding police.

It's 18 minutes past the hour.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

(MUSIC PLAYING
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late