A couple of posts that I read here today stood out to me.
They made me think of Mo & Souza's blog post about mind control and all that I've read on MK-Ultra programming.

After reading this thread about the kids having access to a stun gun at the Jackson home:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It made me think about this chapter relating to the use of electronics and electricity in programming:

"Another basic component of the Monarch program is lots of electro shock. Stun guns, staffs with hidden electric cattle prods, and cattle prods are frequently used on the slaves. Electroshock is used to create the dissociation from trauma during the programming, and later it is used to remove memories after the slave has carried out a mission, or to instill fear and obedience in a reluctant slave."

More can be read at the following link -
(warning - this information can be disturbing)

Then there's this thread about Michael's former plastic surgeon Dr. Steven Hoefflin saying that "he knows who was involved" and that he was going to "put a stop to all of the threats on my life and the threats against my family."  Here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

What caught my eye in particular was a link posted by QuirkyDiana to this page: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

According to this short article(with further info taken from here:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login), Dr. Hoefflin was admitted to the psychiatric ward at Cedars Sinai Medical Center on June 23, 2009.

It made me think that maybe:
1)He either checked in for his own safety
2)He was checked in to be "re-programmed" or something like this
3)This information was leaked to discredit whatever he has to say

It also reminded me of a post that I read on another Blog about former supermodel Karen Mulder.
(another warning - some of the information in this article can be disturbing)

It's a good read, but long story short - the article says that she was a victim of mind control programming and that once her programming started to "break down" she was institutionalized for re-programming.

*******************************************************************************************************************************

Putting this together is kinda difficult for me.
I'm thinking that it's possible that the tmz leak about the stun gun may have something to do with Michael?
I don't think that the information about Dr. Hoefflin was released by Michael, but I do think that it could point in the direction of people who want to silence him if he knows too much.

Does anyone else have any thoughts on this?

P.S. sorry it's so long   :oops:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

i don´t read a lot of this mind control, but maybe you have a conection, you have a point! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Quote from: "CC"
i don´t read a lot of this mind control, but maybe you have a conection, you have a point! ;)

Thank you for responding.

Yeah, it could just be what it appears to be - the kids bought a stun gun off the internet and were playing with it.
And Dr. Hoefflin was admitted to a psych ward and happens to also know who all is involved with whatever is going on with Michael.

But these things just stood out to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

is there any evidence suggesting that Dr. Hoefflin was mind controled?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks for the post. I have just started sifting through it so I don't have feedback just yet. I will get back to you once I get through all of the links. I have never quite understood the role that  Dr Hoefflin has possibly had in the hoax  so maybe this will shed some light.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "CrazyBanana"
is there any evidence suggesting that Dr. Hoefflin was mind controled?

I have no clue.
I'm not that good at investigating.   :lol:

And I may have said it wrong when I said "re-programmed."  Maybe threatened or something would be better?

Since he already said that he was getting threats, then whoever is doing the threatening doesn't want him to speak.

I was also wondering if the whole thing with the stun gun could be another type of threat against Michael or his family for speaking out?
A reminder of what Michael could have gone through?
Or a threat to take the children away from them?
If the children are taken away, wouldn't the money go with them?

I'm just thinking out loud here, I'm not very organized right now.   :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the first thing i thought about was the electro shocked used in programming
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Virgo75, might be what you say, a message about the Monarch programming, or an excuse for removing children from public life. The problem with this issue of mind control is that many people who either do not know the subject or simply do not believe in it. Here in this forum there are people who believe and do not even bother to read about it or read blogs Zouza and Mo, and this is good decision for each person. 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

Mostly people who speak out or need to be re-programmed need to be checked into a ''rehab'' or ''Mental institution'' and people will really think they are their because of their ''problem'' or addiction but they are really there to be re-programmed. Look at Tiger Woods and his wife. Same thing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "misha86"
the first thing i thought about was the electro shocked used in programming

Thanks for responding.  It's the 1st thing I thought too which is why I made this thread.   ;)

Quote from: "paula-c"
Virgo75, might be what you say, a message about the Monarch programming, or an excuse for removing children from public life. The problem with this issue of mind control is that many people who either do not know the subject or simply do not believe in it. Here in this forum there are people who believe and do not even bother to read about it or read blogs Zouza and Mo, and this is good decision for each person. 8-)

Yes, it does have to do with monarch programming.  I agree that it's up to each person what they choose to read and believe.  Up until a few years ago I would have thought it rubbish myself.  But after reading so much on it(not just related to Michael, but others as well), I can't help but think that it's a very good possibility that it exists.  Thank you for responding.   :)

Quote from: "MJLover1990"
Mostly people who speak out or need to be re-programmed need to be checked into a ''rehab'' or ''Mental institution'' and people will really think they are their because of their ''problem'' or addiction but they are really there to be re-programmed. Look at Tiger Woods and his wife. Same thing.

Thank you for responding.  I think you're right about the stuff with Tiger Woods.
From what I've seen, the "re-programming" is usually started with a down fall of sorts or public humiliation.
Tiger has definitely been humiliated lately....
I also wonder if some of it is the victims acting out.
Like if Tiger was rebelling against being made to do all that he's had to do and marry when he possibly did not want to?
So maybe he was quite promiscuous as a way to rebel?
But then it was used against him?
-OR- it could have all been made up.
Like the allegations against Michael...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late