I need some serious help...
March 02, 2010, 05:06:20 PM
So, do you guys remember on the very first version of this site, back thenin august 09', a girl posted a few mess statin that she was working closely with the LAPD and that she was 100% sure that this was nothing but a big hoax and that the corrupted investigators and officiclas were all in it.

she also stated that her boss, the chief of LAPD quit his job because he could not stand the whole circus...

she posted a few comments like this, when we were able to comment hte thread, it was not exactly a forum like this one, so it might not have been kept in the files..

does anyone know whom i'm talking about????? :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: I need some serious help...
March 02, 2010, 05:34:28 PM
No I don't, I'm sorry :cry: But this is interesting :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Februray 6, 2010- 1st day on MJHD!!

Harry

March 02, 2010, 05:47:02 PM
Sound interesting
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My Hoax Channel : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

March 02, 2010, 05:54:38 PM
I really believe it's worth it to dig up this "clue" because the gril sounded really well informed 'cause she suposedly was working for LAPD...

but I either need her to come and speak about it here or to have someone remembering it and maybe also who has some kind of proof of what i'm saying...

but i'm 10000% sure of what i'm saying, i did not know what to do of this "info" but i start to believe more and more the hoax theory so i guess this may have some kind of importance....

hopefully someone can help me finding what she said
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 10:40:19 PM
well it was shanaland or something like that , if i my memory is still there after 8 months, she made some weird posts about that , please any old mjhder  can drop by and say if im wrong , but im 80% it was her , she changed her sc name then went crazy and was banned. u can look up on the mjhd files if u want .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 10:44:48 PM
She went crazy with her other posts? What kinds of things did she say...if you can remember? Maybe they aren't so crazy anymore....?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

mjboogie

March 02, 2010, 10:50:12 PM
Well, I know Shanaland left the sight and I believe it was because of something real serious!!! Sounds like she was highly credible as well. I am one of the members who have been with the site MJHD from day one. Kinda hate that we can't backtrack and find old post or forums to revisit . because sometimes you miss things u know?

Think about it especially all of the old MJHD members who are reading this....I kinda believe something must have been up with Shanaland or (however you pronounce her name) because she HAS NOT BEEN HEARD FROM SINCE :shock:  Does make you wonder.  :?
Even after MJHD closed down and now we have still a couple of sites seems like she would have joined as a member already because she was a really good investigator with MJHD and seemed highly credible. I think she mentioned something like she was being monitored and watched and she felt like she may have posted too much info? IDK :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 11:03:24 PM
Quote from: "mjboogie"
Well, I know Shanaland left the sight and I believe it was because of something real serious!!! Sounds like she was highly credible as well. I am one of the members who have been with the site MJHD from day one. Kinda hate that we can't backtrack and find old post or forums to revisit . because sometimes you miss things u know?

Think about it especially all of the old MJHD members who are reading this....I kinda believe something must have been up with Shanaland or (however you pronounce her name) because she HAS NOT BEEN HEARD FROM SINCE :shock:  Does make you wonder.  :?
Even after MJHD closed down and now we have still a couple of sites seems like she would have joined as a member already because she was a really good investigator with MJHD and seemed highly credible. I think she mentioned something like she was being monitored and watched and she felt like she may have posted too much info? IDK :?
well as far as i remember , she was giving info about lapd , but not gave us proof of what she was saying ,  u know it was something like  i made up a story and try to convince people  that the story is true , if u use some high educated words and then u put death threat on a sentence , u would believe is serious stuff( im not saying she was lying , cause i dont know if she was or she wasnt) , then she changed her sc name , and made some threats to the  forum adm ,saying people  was after her ( thing that  i highly doubt , cause if i were her  i would call inmidiatly to the cops or pack my bags and go MIA).
   AT FIRST , many people supported her , but by the time her post were crazier and crazier and people   bashed her a lot , then she made some cryptic  posts that nobody  could understand , that was the end of her , maybe she is lurking around , we dont know , but all that  stuff reminded me of JCC,JACK LONDON , and every troll ive read around this chats , but as i said u can find  those posts , if they are available on the old mjhd files,  and decide if u believe her  or not , its up to you , u know what  is not big deal for me , can be  a great finding for  you , just read carefully and make   ur opinion

gold pants
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 03, 2010, 12:20:21 AM
I wasn't around when Shanaland was posting on MJHD, but her name has come up on occasion on the MJKit site as I recall--weird stuff she said too. Do a Google search for that name and you'll get some results. You have to view cached pages in some cases (like on MJHD threads that got deleted) where her name is mentioned.

She posted on the LAPD Blog here (scroll down there, she posted a few times):

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

She also posted something on a blog regarding MJ's death. If that truly is the same Shanaland, sorry, but she's a bit "off" is all I can say. She swears he's dead in that lengthy post of hers, and affirms her belief that he died between 2006-2007.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

March 03, 2010, 06:26:10 AM
It was Carol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 03, 2010, 06:38:19 AM
She was Carol. She said then that LAPD chief, William Bratton, will resign.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 03, 2010, 10:53:28 AM
YEAP!! THANK YOU guys!! that was her name!!! I recall it, now!!

DO you have some more infos about her or even about what she said??? please, I really believe we could find interesting stuff by investigating this!

do you know if we could find her somewhere? did she sound interesting to you , too??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

March 03, 2010, 04:48:06 PM
Quote from: "LOVE seeker"
So, do you guys remember on the very first version of this site, back thenin august 09', a girl posted a few mess statin that she was working closely with the LAPD and that she was 100% sure that this was nothing but a big hoax and that the corrupted investigators and officiclas were all in it.

she also stated that her boss, the chief of LAPD quit his job because he could not stand the whole circus...

she posted a few comments like this, when we were able to comment hte thread, it was not exactly a forum like this one, so it might not have been kept in the files..

does anyone know whom i'm talking about????? :?

never heard or read about it, but it would be interesting if somebodyn could dig it up. I'd really like to read it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions