Re: Child Services at Encino Jacksons Home!!!
March 04, 2010, 11:41:30 AM
Doesnt Jermaine have his own place with his wife? They showed his house on the Jackson Dynasty show????? Why are his kids living with Katherine?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 04, 2010, 01:04:48 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Assumptions, allegations, judgments, convictions...the story of Mike's life...

THANK YOU!!!

It's so sad to see Michael's family villified over and over again.
We don't know everything.
Only what's in the media.
And judging people by how they're portrayed in the media is exactly what Michael has been fighting against his whole life.

Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
Doesnt Jermaine have his own place with his wife? They showed his house on the Jackson Dynasty show????? Why are his kids living with Katherine?

Maybe because he's travelling a lot lately?

Were his kids living there before June 25th?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

March 04, 2010, 01:37:27 PM
Quote from: "virgo75"

THANK YOU!!!

And judging people by how they're portrayed in the media is exactly what Michael has been fighting against his whole life.

I agree with the first part.  However, you ask why Jermaine's kids living with Katherine?  Except as this may apply to the hoax investigation, IT IS NONE OF OUR BUSINESS WHERE THESE KIDS LIVE, OR HOW THEIR PARENTS TREAT THEM.   PERIOD.  It is very troublesome to me that on this forum, where people are supposed to be MJ supporters, there is ANY discussion, opinion, or anything at all about the Jacksons' personal lives.  Sorry to go off like this, but how would Michael feel if he read comments about his brothers' or mothers' parenting skills?  

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

March 04, 2010, 01:52:20 PM
Jermain's son was seen hanging out today. Why wasn't he grounded?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

rayvyn

March 04, 2010, 02:06:58 PM
Quote from: "teine21"
I take back what I said above. Jaafar just posted a new status on facebook, apologizing & saying that what is being reported is FALSE. I don't really want to repost his statuses but I'd rather have you all know the truth from the source, not the media. He is only 13, he has no reason to lie but of course he'd want to tell the truth since he is being made to look bad. Here is what he posted:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Hey everyone. I know what you all are hearing but all of it is FALSE! I never tried to stun blanket or anyone else. Just on a piece of paper thats it. Prince Paris and Blanket hasnt seen or heard the stun gun at all. I am very sorry and disapointed for my actions. I hope you all forgive me.

How do we know that's really Jafar's page? Lots of people pretending to be other people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 04, 2010, 02:08:00 PM
Quote from: "Raven"

Because maybe the stuff that's on TMZ isn't true...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 04, 2010, 02:54:15 PM
Quote from: "gwynned"
Quote from: "virgo75"

THANK YOU!!!

I agree with the first part.  However, you ask why Jermaine's kids living with Katherine?  Except as this may apply to the hoax investigation, IT IS NONE OF OUR BUSINESS WHERE THESE KIDS LIVE, OR HOW THEIR PARENTS TREAT THEM.   PERIOD.  It is very troublesome to me that on this forum, where people are supposed to be MJ supporters, there is ANY discussion, opinion, or anything at all about the Jacksons' personal lives.  Sorry to go off like this, but how would Michael feel if he read comments about his brothers' or mothers' parenting skills?  

I never said a word about anyones parenting skills. But dont you wonder a little bit why all these kids are supposedly living with KJ when they have their own parents?
I agreee, maybe they arent living there full time, but it does seem that a FEW of them are living there. One of the ex wives is living there too.....why would an ex wife live at her former mother in laws house?

Its just conversation, and we're not the ones that started it anyways...TMZ did!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 04, 2010, 02:55:42 PM
Quote from: "Raven"

AHHH yesss..........being grounded. I remember those days!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 04, 2010, 05:04:51 PM
Quote from: "alive"
I just had a thought......if it's part of the hoax....say the stun gun is to symbolize MJ....he will stun the world.....delivered to the encino home three weeks ago...he's back on the second floor....incident happened last night, March 1st...21 days ago was Feb 8th....what happened on that day hmmmm? Murray in court and autopsy report....crazy? Maybe  But maybe the Bam that will STUN the world is near  

God I hope this is part of the hoax...I don't want to imagine this happening for real!

That is EXACTLY what I thought too.

:ugeek:

This fits perfectly. If you see the stun gun as symbolizing Michael, then I believe there were two guns. Maybe the one they found was the double/fake and confiscated it and the one that they either say isn't there or has been hidden, could be the real one. ;)

There are some big words coming out today:-

- 'Connecting the dots' from the latest Jermaine interview about this event.
- Randy tweeting about him not being the person who gave the inside info and that will be revealed soon.
- Hoax death forum is printed as source for pictures of Debbie Row visiting FL and they gave a handy link for fans who may not have realized there may be a hoax.  ;)  especially odd as the pictures were apparently first posted on a fans site, I think.

Things are definitely getting bolder now, The first week in March seems to be eventful as the court calendar seemed to indicate.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

March 04, 2010, 05:07:41 PM
Quote from: "Believe 777"
Quote from: "alive"
I just had a thought......if it's part of the hoax....say the stun gun is to symbolize MJ....he will stun the world.....delivered to the encino home three weeks ago...he's back on the second floor....incident happened last night, March 1st...21 days ago was Feb 8th....what happened on that day hmmmm? Murray in court and autopsy report....crazy? Maybe  But maybe the Bam that will STUN the world is near  

God I hope this is part of the hoax...I don't want to imagine this happening for real!

That is EXACTLY what I thought too.

:ugeek:

This fits perfectly. If you see the stun gun as symbolizing Michael, then I believe there were two guns. Maybe the one they found was the double/fake and confiscated it and the one that they either say isn't there or has been hidden, could be the real one. ;)

There are some big words coming out today:-

- 'Connecting the dots' from the latest Jermaine interview about this event.
- Randy tweeting about him not being the person who gave the inside info and that will be revealed soon.
- Hoax death forum is printed as source for pictures of Debbie Row visiting FL and they gave a handy link for fans who may not have realized there may be a hoax.  ;)  especially odd as the pictures were apparently first posted on a fans site, I think.

Things are definitely getting bolder now, The first week in March seems to be eventful as the court calendar seemed to indicate.

I've made a new topic about the Jermaine article...I think it's worth it :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

March 04, 2010, 05:19:03 PM
Did you guys know that Jafaars birthday is July 25th???   :?    Just a little connection there....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 04, 2010, 05:48:34 PM
Quote from: "rayvyn"
Quote from: "teine21"
I take back what I said above. Jaafar just posted a new status on facebook, apologizing & saying that what is being reported is FALSE. I don't really want to repost his statuses but I'd rather have you all know the truth from the source, not the media. He is only 13, he has no reason to lie but of course he'd want to tell the truth since he is being made to look bad. Here is what he posted:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Hey everyone. I know what you all are hearing but all of it is FALSE! I never tried to stun blanket or anyone else. Just on a piece of paper thats it. Prince Paris and Blanket hasnt seen or heard the stun gun at all. I am very sorry and disapointed for my actions. I hope you all forgive me.

How do we know that's really Jafar's page? Lots of people pretending to be other people.

That's true if could be a fake. I was just saying that "he" posted it on facebook, I didn't say it was absolutely him. I don't really know who's fake & who's not, I added this Jaafar page to prove a point that the Jacksons & other people on that Steph Williams lady's facebook will add anyone & obviously because every one of them added me. I just asked Brandi (who's page is real) whether Jaafar has a facebook or not. I just found out that the Stevanna Jackson that Steph Williams has as a friend is fake. So there's 1 fake Jackson on her page, if Jaafar turns out to be a fake, that will be two. I know she's just a fan, pretending to know Michael & the family, but I'm proving it to the people on here & all those pics she posts cam from other people, she just googled them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 04, 2010, 05:52:18 PM
@teine1   If you go on Brandi Jacksons facebook page she has listed a whole load of fake Jaafar Jackson pages and the one you have quoted is a fake...   so thats TWO fake Jacksons on her list.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

March 04, 2010, 05:55:49 PM
And now Jermaine Jsckson ... CONNET the dots, .. and
but it's easy to read between the lines.  8-)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 04, 2010, 05:58:50 PM
I just want to say, that it is wrong to blast Jermaine & Alejandra on here. & question why the kids live with Katherine. I myself was guilty of that on previous comments, but I do feel that when you do read about what happened, your first reaction is going to be why in the world does a 13 year old have a stun gun?!! that's a normal reaction. second, why would he point it at his 8 year old cousin?!! that's also a normal reaction. third would be who the heck got it for him?!! Omer?!! what was he thinking?!! & then come the questions, why would the parents not teach their kids not to play with things like this, they are not toys, they can hurt someone if you misuse them. those are all legitimate questions. then after asking those, & realize who reported it, watch their show & listen to their comments, then you start to think it may be BS. they just like picking on this family or perhaps there's a hidden agenda behind all of this. i now don't believe that he pointed it at Blanket, i think he'd know better, he probably just got one because Omer has one & tested it on a piece of paper or something else. the media probably blew it up into something to make the family look bad again, wouldn't be the first time & certainly won't be the last. or else there is a reason why randy leaked this story to the media & we just don't know it yet. all i know is that Jaafar isn't horrible, he's 13! i have 2 brothers & a bunch of male cousins, i know what kind of trouble 13 year old boys can get into & the interest in a stun gun when you're that age, makes sense to me, i wouldn't ever say it's okay for him to have one but i get the excitement he would have in it, he's a TEENAGER & a BOY. i think people just need to lay off.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions