gwynned

Re: Child Services at Encino Jacksons Home!!!
March 04, 2010, 12:53:44 AM
Geeeze, people.  Have we learned nothing?????  If you saw Jermaine's interview, he never used the words 'stun gun.'  He was very vague about what happened and didn't seem the least bit concerned that his son could have tazered Blanket.  The whole story is preposterous.  Why would Randy call TMZ about something that is an internal family affair and give details?  It makes no sense.  Something is up, for sure.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 04, 2010, 02:35:34 AM
ok people should stop calling jermaine a bad parent
he obviously was trying to protect his son, wether it was the right way to do it or not is another thing...
and I guess its a cultural thing but to me Jafaar is a child.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 04, 2010, 02:43:34 AM
We have something interesting here...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Alejandra has been living in Katherine's home, along with Jaafar and  Jermajesty, Genevieve and Randall  -- the latter two kids were born during Alejandra's marriage to Randy Jackson, Jermaine's brother. Another minor, Dante, is living in the home -- a child the Jackson's essentially adopted. Add to that Michael Jackson's three kids, Prince, Paris and Blanket and 79-year-old Katherine is juggling responsibilities for 8 children.

Who the f**k is Dante???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

But when I say I love you, Michael you gotta know that\'s for all time...

Be the change you wanna see in the world!

*Mo*

March 04, 2010, 02:45:03 AM
Sorry, but I have to get this off my chest - It's just amazing that every time Jermaine hits the news, he's bashed instantly...  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 04, 2010, 02:47:50 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Sorry, but I have to get this off my chest - It's just amazing that every time Jermaine hits the news, he's bashed instantly...  :?
I know eh! what if his kids are exposed to that, what if his kids read our posts?
people on here bash him all the time, unless he gives a "clue" then theyre in love with him!
sorry had to get this off my chest too -sighs-
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 04, 2010, 03:43:15 AM
Yeah they were discussing this story on the Insider today.  They said Jermaine's 13 yr old son ordered the stun gun and also they said that Omer Bhatti MJ's alleged son could have a second stun gun in the house.  I find it strange that MJ kids haven't been really seen since the grammys but now you hear this crazy stun gun story.  Everythime a story comes out about the Jacksons now it seems to get more and more outragious.  I don't know what to think about this story.  It almost seem like the Jacksons were in the tabloids so much in the past now they're creating their own drama.  I wonder how many kids actually stay at the Encino compound because Jermaine's kids should be with their dad I would think. So Omer is still staying there too?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

March 04, 2010, 03:49:05 AM
Assumptions, allegations, judgments, convictions...the story of Mike's life...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 04, 2010, 03:56:22 AM
Maybe they were asked to get it for protection. Maybe it was an adults idea and they were teaching Prince how to use it.

Do you think the kids are in danger and need this kind of protection?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 04, 2010, 04:01:51 AM
Did anyone see TMZ today? They asked Evan Ross what he thought about Jaffar & the tazer/stun gun, his reply was "I can't see Jaffar doing that. It's probably nothing & was blown way out of proportion". He seemed to think it was as ridiculous as we think it is & kind of said it was probably not true, in other words. Anyways, the whole story is strange & the fact that TMZ made fun of the kids pissed me off. They made fun of Jaffar & Jermajesty's names & then went on to make fun of Jermaine for naming them those names. They also said if they had tazed Blanket they'd have to change his name to "Electric Blanket"  :evil:  Like hello, he is a CHILD! He's only 8 years old & so small, do they not realize how badly he could have been hurt? & the fact that a 13 year old was allowed to purchase a tazer/stun gun?! WTF?!! & Jermaine, yeah Jaffar is his son but as his parent he should be angry that he was so irresponsible & that he could have hurt his baby cousin! What if it had been Jermajesty that was targeted would he say something then? & Why would Randy alert the media? That's so ridiculous. I think this story is made up, blown out of proportion or something's up. Also, I am not bashing Jermaine or Randy, but why is it that their kids live with Katherine? Why can't their kids live with them? Oh, sorry I forgot about Alejandra, never mind they live with their mother. Oops. & Sorry for this but to me Donte looks a lot like his "Grandpa" Joe. Just saying.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 04, 2010, 04:07:42 AM
Quote from: "simalves"
Maybe they were asked to get it for protection. Maybe it was an adults idea and they were teaching Prince how to use it.

Do you think the kids are in danger and need this kind of protection?

i don't think they got if fro protection, they were probably just buying them because they thought they were cool. If Omer has one too, I think it was just that he wanted one. & I don't know what's up with Omer but Jaffar is only 13, he probably wasn't thinking "I probably shouldn't be playing with one of these, I could hurt someone." He was probably like "that's so cool, i want one too" & maybe didn't know how dangerous they are & the extremely high voltage in one of those guns. That would have been the responsibility of the person who allowed him to order it or since Omer has one too, supposedly, as an adult he should have done or said something. This story is just so strange. You'd think people would teach their kids not to mess with things like that & certainly not to point them & use them on anyone, especially an 8 year old. But who knows these days?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 04, 2010, 05:02:45 AM
I take back what I said above. Jaafar just posted a new status on facebook, apologizing & saying that what is being reported is FALSE. I don't really want to repost his statuses but I'd rather have you all know the truth from the source, not the media. He is only 13, he has no reason to lie but of course he'd want to tell the truth since he is being made to look bad. Here is what he posted:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Hey everyone. I know what you all are hearing but all of it is FALSE! I never tried to stun blanket or anyone else. Just on a piece of paper thats it. Prince Paris and Blanket hasnt seen or heard the stun gun at all. I am very sorry and disapointed for my actions. I hope you all forgive me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 04, 2010, 05:54:13 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Assumptions, allegations, judgments, convictions...the story of Mike's life...

Totally agree, well said, Mo!I hope this tabloidtrashtalking will stop now!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 04, 2010, 06:33:05 AM
Quote from: "SmellyJelly"

Alejandra has been living in Katherine's home, along with Jaafar and  Jermajesty, Genevieve and Randall  -- the latter two kids were born during Alejandra's marriage to Randy Jackson, Jermaine's brother. Another minor, Dante, is living in the home -- a child the Jackson's essentially adopted. Add to that Michael Jackson's three kids, Prince, Paris and Blanket and 79-year-old Katherine is juggling responsibilities for 8 children.

Who the f**k is Dante???
I read there were up to 14 people living there on and off. Where does Jermaine live?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

March 04, 2010, 06:40:15 AM
Quote from: "Chamone"
Quote from: "MJLover1990"
The thing is Jermaine claims here in a Dutch interview that Jaafar bought it for him? Why does Jermaine needs stun gun in the first place and secondly who would ask his 13 year old son to buy one? That doesn't seem right!
You can watch the video here; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I saw it, thanks for the link. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 04, 2010, 10:44:14 AM
Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"
Quote from: "SmellyJelly"

Who the f**k is Dante???
I read there were up to 14 people living there on and off. Where does Jermaine live?

I thought the Jacksons lived in a compound ? like a cluster of houses on the same piece of land.I didn't think they all lived in the same house. :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions