Re: Child Services at Encino Jacksons Home!!!
March 02, 2010, 09:30:03 PM
Quote from: "i[MISS
my[KING]"]
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Arnold Klein has just tweeted this:

I am appalled at what is happening at the Jackson household. This is why I went to court - Michael made me promise to look after the kids.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

yeah maybe before you told the story that he pees in a cup  :evil:
Uuuuggghh, don't get me started on that man..

This is all so strange, why would those- *deep breath*- kids try to do that to poor B? Something is really fishy here, and Alive, I like your way of thinking about it! I so hope you're right!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 09:32:33 PM
Arnold Klein has just tweeted this:

I am appalled at what is happening at the Jackson household. This is why I went to court - Michael made me promise to look after the kids.

Yeah, and he's done a great job so far - telling people that their Daddy pees in a cup.   :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjlovebug

March 02, 2010, 09:40:48 PM
Quote from: "Chamone"
Maybe my humor is very inappriopriate and I hope I'm not upsetting anyone, but I really feel like uplaoding a Chris Crocker kind of video to YouTube, screaming; LEAVE BLANKET ALLLOOOOOOOOOOOONE!.  :lol:

Anyhow, on a more serious note, if Child Services is coming back to investigate, something did happen. They don't just come back to interview every kid, right? Or is that a standard procedure in the US?

it is
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's part of the plan.
March 02, 2010, 09:43:19 PM
I believe that this is a story released on behalf of the hoax. Think about it; if child services think that Michael's children are in an unsafe environment, they'll have them moved to live with some "other relative". It's an excuse for them to go live with Daddy, along with a good reason for them to leave Katherine's 'custody.' The whole fact that this week is "family reunification week" within that department only supports this idea. L.O.V.E.
beLIEve
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with."    beLIEve with L.O.V.E. the truth will prevail, as it always does.

March 02, 2010, 09:44:24 PM
Quote from: "foreverking"
I can tell you from my experience as a D.A at Children's court in Los Angeles, that once DCFS opens up a case, it can stay open for a while. The fact that no aldult was aware of the stun gun unitl they heard the sound is not good for the guardian in charge. Once DCFS gets it's nose into your business they will stay there and turn over every stone until they feel the children there are in no danger. Now my question is who told DCFS about the stun gun? Usually DCFS cases are open when someone who is a manditory reporter, like a teacher, reports that they feel a child is being abused or neglected in some manner. Or maybe a neighbor who hears or sees something, but I don't think a neighbor can or hear anything in the Encino compound, so I have to think that it may have been Randy who reported the incident.
Wasn't it him who said that he was going to focus on bringing the family together or something like that. I think he was tweeting about MJ's family.  I think Randy has been the informer to TMZ from day one when TMZ announced Mj's death before the doctor called it.  TMZ said it came from a strong source and Randy knew MJ was going to die becuase he was a part of plan to help MJ leave the public life. Now he starts this DCFS investigation, so when the kids move out of Encino, no one will think it's strange that they go overseas to live and we never see them again.

But the system does not work that way. The kids wouldn't be shipped off overseas. Alternative care will always be sought first amongest his immedicate family or those the kids have formed a relationship with. Blood relatives are always sort first unless they are proven unfit or unsuitable.  The kids also have some say to an extent on where they want to go, but ultimately that decision rests with DCFS. A distant relative cannot just raise a hand and be get the kids. It doesn't work that way.

Anyway this story is just B.S. and really pisses me off.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 09:46:50 PM
OK I am ashamed of people looking down on Jafaar! why would anyone think that kids would have an agenda? jeolous of their cousin's money?? WTH !! wasnt MJ the one saying kids dont have alterior motives!! thats why he loved them so much?
please people just pray for the kids!
 here is a quote from another thread..
Quote from: "CrazyBanana"
Ive posted something on another thread about this..  ill look for it
here it is
BTW! I cant believe I forgot about that. One day there was a chat on TMZ when there were rumors about Brangelina breaking up so TMZ put up a chat and it was like late at night. Harvey was on and an employee. Someone brought up the jacksons and he said I'll let you in on a lil secret, the jacksons are not who you guys think they are, they update us when they go out to eat or shop or anything, and then people were saying Janet is not like that and he says no trust me Janet is not who you think she is ! her publicist is always calling us. And he said Rebbie is the only classy one. So do you think TMZ is not in on it but the fam is feeding them false info?[/quote]

anyway people.. what do you think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 09:47:26 PM
Michael would not put his mother through the humiliation of looking like an unfit and negligent parent/grandparent. He would know this would reach tabloid news and they would twist it to no end.

I see no part of the hoax in this but someone just being $%#O#$!

They need to leave the kids (all the Jackson kids, not just Michaels) alone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 09:55:15 PM
OK I am ashamed of people looking down on Jafaar! why would anyone think that kids would have an agenda? jeolous of their cousin's money?? WTH !! wasnt MJ the one saying kids dont have alterior motives!! thats why he loved them so much?
here it is
BTW! I cant believe I forgot about that. One day there was a chat on TMZ when there were rumors about Brangelina breaking up so TMZ put up a chat and it was like late at night. Harvey was on and an employee. Someone brought up the jacksons and he said I'll let you in on a lil secret, the jacksons are not who you guys think they are, they update us when they go out to eat or shop or anything, and then people were saying Janet is not like that and he says no trust me Janet is not who you think she is ! her publicist is always calling us. And he said Rebbie is the only classy one. So do you think TMZ is not in on it but the fam is feeding them false info?[/quote]

Jafaar is a teenager and old enough to know better than to point guns at 8 year olds....   and yes i think he would be capable of feeling jealously towards MJs children...  they are, after all, new to the home and as they are Michaels children they would get all the attention because of who their dad is.
It has the potential to explode in that household.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 10:01:41 PM
here it is

Jafaar is a teenager and old enough to know better than to point guns at 8 year olds....   and yes i think he would be capable of feeling jealously towards MJs children...  they are, after all, new to the home and as they are Michaels children they would get all the attention because of who their dad is.
It has the potential to explode in that household.

I absoloutly agree that he is old enough to know better.. and yes he is capable of being jelous! he's a kid!! my post wasnt directed at you.. you had good points! its just 13 year olds arent usually money hungry or greedy! they starve for attention! that age is a very difficult one! to me 13 is still a child.  so he is jelous of the attention and would not intend to harm Blanket JMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 10:06:22 PM
Found Jafaars twitter...  so they do go on internet:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 10:18:02 PM
Found Jafaars twitter...  so they do go on internet:

he's a little cutie <3 I find it hard to believe he would do such a thing!! if this is true then its very disturbing!! I just hope thats not the case! and I know the children are in good hands with Mrs. Jackson!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 10:44:53 PM
Jaafar isn't a child he is 13 years old ... I don't know I'm not buying this hole story .
Some say MJ's kids were in the room and Blanket was the target ,and other say non of MJ's kids were present ..So who are you gonna believe ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

Re: It's part of the plan.
March 02, 2010, 11:18:47 PM
Quote from: SiMTii
I believe that this is a story released on behalf of the hoax. Think about it; if child services think that Michael's children are in an unsafe environment, they'll have them moved to live with some "other relative". It's an excuse for them to go live with Daddy, along with a good reason for them to leave Katherine's 'custody.' The whole fact that this week is "family reunification week" within that department only supports this idea. L.O.V.E.
beLIEve[/quote

I think so, too. And someone had to file a complaint with DCFS. I doubt that anyone from that household called and said we have a stun gun. Someone called and blew the whistle. So now we have more turmoil and talk of the Jackson family. If DCFS was really there - Jafar will now have a record with them and he will be checked on from time to time.

This whole story is not meshing. Why would Randy report it and put his mother in this predicatment? Why would he embarrass the family?  I think the big STUNNER is on the way. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

March 03, 2010, 12:02:57 AM
here it is

BINGO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

March 03, 2010, 12:11:30 AM
Quote from: "Happy Feet"
Michael would not put his mother through the humiliation of looking like an unfit and negligent parent/grandparent. He would know this would reach tabloid news and they would twist it to no end.

I see no part of the hoax in this but someone just being $%#O#$!

They need to leave the kids (all the Jackson kids, not just Michaels) alone.
I agree with you 100% he would never do this to his mom but I do feel like someone is trying expose something that is going on in the Jackson house and if MJ is alive he is there with his kids or not far from them and not everyone wants his death to be a hoax he may have been in real danger and what better way to get to him than through his mother and kids. the worst thing you can do to any parent is call CPS on them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions