alive

Re: Child Services at Encino Jacksons Home!!!
March 02, 2010, 07:30:57 PM
Quote from: "alive"
Quote from: "i[MISS
my[KING]"]
Quote from: "alive"
okay...this is just all so odd...we have Randy's tweet 4 days ago......

Through the power of our global unity - justice will reveal itself. My efforts now are to unite my family. Please support & pray for us. 6 minutes ago via web

Then Randy is the one to tell authorities about this incident....his tweet suggests that he was ready to do something to UNITE his family.....bring the kids back to MJ?.... JUSTICE will reveal itself....MJ = justice? Randy is the one to whom it is to get the ball rolling for the return?....I don't know...something? His tweet, which he rarely does, seems to alert us all to the fact that something is going to go down to UNITE the family and they need our prayers to help them .

The story is strange...Katherine locks up the gun? I would have gotten rid of it, taken it out of the house...so that seems off...It just seems weird that Randy tweets he ready to do something and now we have this and Randy is the one who took action?  :?

i love your post.

Thank you  :)   Something is just weird with all this...especially with the 1 year this is it coming up....Randy ready to UNITE...I wonder if we're in for a BAM very soon?  :)

Maybe the whole world is going to be STUNNED very soon!!!! :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 07:35:19 PM
:mrgreen:  oh i how i hope you are right  :D  :D  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

March 02, 2010, 07:51:34 PM
Quote from: "Figment"
Quote from: "city.gal1"
This may be a prelude to the kids going to live somewhere else if you catch my drift.

There are less controversial stories that could be used for this purpose. This type of story casts the entire family in a negative light, again, and further stigmatizes all the kids involved.

Yeah I agree.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 08:21:29 PM
The Jacksons issue statement:

The Jackson family has released a statement about the stun gun incident which triggered an investigation by the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services.

According to the statement, issued by Katherine Jackson's lawyer Adam Streisand, Jermaine's 13-year-old son Jaafar ordered a gun online and it was delivered to the Jackson family home two weeks ago in Encino. The statement says the gun was a "taser." Our sources say it was a stun gun, and we have a picture of the type of gun on the site (see below).

Streisand says Jaafar opened the package alone in his bathroom and "tested it on a piece of paper." According to the statement, Mrs. Jackson and security heard the sound coming from the second floor and confiscated the "taser."

The statement goes on ... Katherine removed the "taser" from the house. As we reported, a stun gun was at the house last night when social workers from DCFS confiscated it.

Now here are some of the discrepancies: Streisand says there was only one gun. Sources tell us some of the employees on the property will tell DCFS there were two guns.

Streisand says neither Blanket nor Paris saw or heard the "taser." Sources tell us some of the employees will tell DCFS Jaafar was in the same room with Blanket and Paris and pointed a stun gun at them.

Streisand says, "All of the kids are happy, healthy and wonderful and that is Mrs. Jackson's only objective and concern."

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 08:23:33 PM
I can't help but feel that this is far from being part of the hoax  :?  Even so, I'm hoping Michael's return is sped up because of this incident.

How the heck do you "play" with a stun gun?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

L.O.V.E.
It\'s A
Mystery
Where You\'ll
Find Me
Where You\'ll Find...
All is LOVE

March 02, 2010, 08:28:39 PM
I cant help but feel this is the start of BIG developments.. i mean the proverbial is about to hit the fan.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 08:31:47 PM
Arnold Klein has just tweeted this:

I am appalled at what is happening at the Jackson household. This is why I went to court - Michael made me promise to look after the kids.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 08:33:40 PM
they are talking about it on the joy behar show and she said its unbelievable that a child can buy a gun like that just over the internet.  exxxxxxxactly i think its part of the hoax. i believe in the randys tweet/whole world getting stunned kinda thing. U N I T E for L O V E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 08:34:30 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

I am appalled at what is happening at the Jackson household. This is why I went to court - Michael made me promise to look after the kids.

Is this from the same guy who had no problem sharing Michael's medical information with TMZ and telling everyone Michael enjoyed pissing in front of him and others!!!

Yeah real appalling Arnie!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 08:35:13 PM

yeah maybe before you told the story that he pees in a cup  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

March 02, 2010, 08:38:12 PM
"Again Arnie ",.... 8-)  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 08:40:09 PM
The Jacksons issue statement:

The Jackson family has released a statement about the stun gun incident which triggered an investigation by the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services.

According to the statement, issued by Katherine Jackson's lawyer Adam Streisand, Jermaine's 13-year-old son Jaafar ordered a gun online and it was delivered to the Jackson family home two weeks ago in Encino. The statement says the gun was a "taser." Our sources say it was a stun gun, and we have a picture of the type of gun on the site (see below).

Streisand says Jaafar opened the package alone in his bathroom and "tested it on a piece of paper." According to the statement, Mrs. Jackson and security heard the sound coming from the second floor and confiscated the "taser."

The statement goes on ... Katherine removed the "taser" from the house. As we reported, a stun gun was at the house last night when social workers from DCFS confiscated it.

Now here are some of the discrepancies: Streisand says there was only one gun. Sources tell us some of the employees on the property will tell DCFS there were two guns.

Streisand says neither Blanket nor Paris saw or heard the "taser." Sources tell us some of the employees will tell DCFS Jaafar was in the same room with Blanket and Paris and pointed a stun gun at them.

Streisand says, "All of the kids are happy, healthy and wonderful and that is Mrs. Jackson's only objective and concern."

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is it just me or do these updates seem a little too...I dunno...They answer our questions a little too well.
*looks around*
:lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]We didn\'t lose Michael, we just can\'t find him.[/size]

"Everyone loved Michael, we all loved him, but I mean, look what we did..." --Gladys Knight

March 02, 2010, 08:57:37 PM
I can tell you from my experience as a D.A at Children's court in Los Angeles, that once DCFS opens up a case, it can stay open for a while. The fact that no aldult was aware of the stun gun unitl they heard the sound is not good for the guardian in charge. Once DCFS gets it's nose into your business they will stay there and turn over every stone until they feel the children there are in no danger. Now my question is who told DCFS about the stun gun? Usually DCFS cases are open when someone who is a manditory reporter, like a teacher, reports that they feel a child is being abused or neglected in some manner. Or maybe a neighbor who hears or sees something, but I don't think a neighbor can or hear anything in the Encino compound, so I have to think that it may have been Randy who reported the incident.
Wasn't it him who said that he was going to focus on bringing the family together or something like that. I think he was tweeting about MJ's family.  I think Randy has been the informer to TMZ from day one when TMZ announced Mj's death before the doctor called it.  TMZ said it came from a strong source and Randy knew MJ was going to die becuase he was a part of plan to help MJ leave the public life. Now he starts this DCFS investigation, so when the kids move out of Encino, no one will think it's strange that they go overseas to live and we never see them again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

alive

March 02, 2010, 09:19:03 PM
I just had a thought......if it's part of the hoax....say the stun gun is to symbolize MJ....he will stun the world.....delivered to the encino home three weeks ago...he's back on the second floor....incident happened last night, March 1st...21 days ago was Feb 8th....what happened on that day hmmmm? Murray in court and autopsy report....crazy? Maybe  But maybe the Bam that will STUN the world is near  

God I hope this is part of the hoax...I don't want to imagine this happening for real!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 09:23:14 PM
Dorian, Well has anyone mentioned the "obvious" yet?  :)  If not, would you be so kind?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions