rayvyn

Re: Child Services at Encino Jacksons Home!!!
March 02, 2010, 05:39:22 PM
Quote from: "city.gal1"
This may be a prelude to the kids going to live somewhere else if you catch my drift.

I definitely get your drift.  :-)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 05:50:30 PM
For some reason this has really upset me and unsettled me tonight.

I cant help thinking that if Michael really has died...  and that is a possibility...  that this is a tragic story.

How much more can those three kids go through?  Its less than a year since their loss and now they are in an unfamiliar home, without the protection of daddy, and they are being bullied and abused by Jermaines children and their pictures splashed across the newspapers.

Ive always said that if MJ is dead,....  those kids are in for a rough ride.  Exposed and tossed to the wolves.

And i do find the theory that this is MJs plan...  that the kids are about to be removed and sent away...  well, it would be nice to think they are going home to daddy.  But what if they are not, and he is really gone...  isnt this really disrespectful and hurtful to them?

i mean.. in that video above..  "welcome home to Daddy.  Daddy missed you".  What is MJ has died, and that scenario is what those kids dream about every night and never will be....  

Makes me cry.  Sorry.   :cry:

I dont want to disrespect Michael and cause more pain and suffering to his children.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 06:07:59 PM
If this is a one-off  incident, the DCF will deal with Jafarr, whether that means putting stipulations on him etc or removing him to his fathers residence. They will not remove Michael's children unless they are in imminent danger or are being abused/neglected. If they are doing their job right it will be Jafarr that gets dealt with and not Michaels kids.

We really should wait it out and see what happens. It's hard to believe everything you read in the news, especially when it comes to Michael and his children.

Whether or not this is part of a bigger plan (personally I don't think so) I don't really know. It's not as easy as the kids just ending up with some "distant relative" and in the end that being Michael. DCF would interview suitable and potential carers and in the end be the ones to select where they go. They also attempt to put the kids with family members that they have a ongoing relationship with first and then be monitored etc.

If children's services are involved, I'm gonna say, this is not part of a bigger plan. Sorry.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

rayvyn

March 02, 2010, 06:08:53 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
For some reason this has really upset me and unsettled me tonight.

I cant help thinking that if Michael really has died...  and that is a possibility...  that this is a tragic story.

How much more can those three kids go through?  Its less than a year since their loss and now they are in an unfamiliar home, without the protection of daddy, and they are being bullied and abused by Jermaines children and their pictures splashed across the newspapers.

Ive always said that if MJ is dead,....  those kids are in for a rough ride.  Exposed and tossed to the wolves.

And i do find the theory that this is MJs plan...  that the kids are about to be removed and sent away...  well, it would be nice to think they are going home to daddy.  But what if they are not, and he is really gone...  isnt this really disrespectful and hurtful to them?

i mean.. in that video above..  "welcome home to Daddy.  Daddy missed you".  What is MJ has died, and that scenario is what those kids dream about every night and never will be....  

Makes me cry.  Sorry.   :cry:

I dont want to disrespect Michael and cause more pain and suffering to his children.

Dancingthedream, don't cry. We don't know what's going to happen, and we don't know what all the circumstances are or how much of this true. Try to hold on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 06:13:31 PM
Another TMZ post:

Members of the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services just arrived at the Jackson family home in Encino ... TMZ has learned.

As we first reported, social workers will be interviewing Michael Jackson's children, along with the other children living in the home. DCFS will also interview family members and employees about the stun gun incident.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

March 02, 2010, 06:26:53 PM
somekindofsign, if it's true, plus TMZ knows everything, even what goes on inside that house, and a concealed weapon .. ?,... another concealed weapon? 8-)  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

March 02, 2010, 06:28:45 PM
Sources tell TMZ Jaafar Jackson ordered a Scorpion 300,000 volt stun gun online. According to the company website, "the power derived from only one 9 volt battery is unreal."

It also fits easily into a pocket or purse.

As TMZ first reported, DCFS officials just returned to the Jackson family home to further question the kids, family and employees on the property.

A family source tells TMZ, "Jaafar fired the gun into a piece of paper."

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

What a load of crock.. you dont fire stun guns into pieces of paper.. its not a pellet gun, its a stun gun.   :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 06:36:16 PM
Quote from: "city.gal1"
This may be a prelude to the kids going to live somewhere else if you catch my drift.

There are less controversial stories that could be used for this purpose. This type of story casts the entire family in a negative light, again, and further stigmatizes all the kids involved.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 06:55:48 PM
I wonder...I might be insanely off with this, becuse I'm just kinda coming up with it now, but I wonder if the people/events in this story represent things. Say...
Blanket = Michael
Stun Gun = Media
Family = People after Michael
Security = People hearing the lies, not sure what to believe
"Playing with the gun" = Michael Faking his death, "Playing the media"

We recently read a book called Animal Farm in school, and it uses everything to represent communism in the 1940's so lately I've been seeing things as representing other things. Plus it just seems so strange to me that Jermaine's kids would try to stun Blanket, I mean, he's adorable.  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]We didn\'t lose Michael, we just can\'t find him.[/size]

"Everyone loved Michael, we all loved him, but I mean, look what we did..." --Gladys Knight

March 02, 2010, 07:08:13 PM
I love the "stun gun" metaphor.  Clever, very clever.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

alive

March 02, 2010, 07:18:07 PM
okay...this is just all so odd...we have Randy's tweet 4 days ago......

Through the power of our global unity - justice will reveal itself. My efforts now are to unite my family. Please support & pray for us. 6 minutes ago via web

Then Randy is the one to tell authorities about this incident....his tweet suggests that he was ready to do something to UNITE his family.....bring the kids back to MJ?.... JUSTICE will reveal itself....MJ = justice? Randy is the one to whom it is to get the ball rolling for the return?....I don't know...something? His tweet, which he rarely does, seems to alert us all to the fact that something is going to go down to UNITE the family and they need our prayers to help them .

The story is strange...Katherine locks up the gun? I would have gotten rid of it, taken it out of the house...so that seems off...It just seems weird that Randy tweets he ready to do something and now we have this and Randy is the one who took action?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

alive

March 02, 2010, 07:22:43 PM
We're coming up on the 1 year announcement of THIS IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Disco

March 02, 2010, 07:24:15 PM
Michael was always going on about how children are been neglected & left playing video games & been on the internet unsupervised, he also spoke of how children were accessing guns & bringing them into the schools!!!!!! :o
I'm hoping this is a part of the Hoax to highlight how easy it is for a child to obtain a weapon... :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Its All For L.O.V.E

March 02, 2010, 07:26:25 PM
Quote from: "alive"

Through the power of our global unity - justice will reveal itself. My efforts now are to unite my family. Please support & pray for us. 6 minutes ago via web

Then Randy is the one to tell authorities about this incident....his tweet suggests that he was ready to do something to UNITE his family.....bring the kids back to MJ?.... JUSTICE will reveal itself....MJ = justice? Randy is the one to whom it is to get the ball rolling for the return?....I don't know...something? His tweet, which he rarely does, seems to alert us all to the fact that something is going to go down to UNITE the family and they need our prayers to help them .

The story is strange...Katherine locks up the gun? I would have gotten rid of it, taken it out of the house...so that seems off...It just seems weird that Randy tweets he ready to do something and now we have this and Randy is the one who took action?  :?

i love your post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

alive

March 02, 2010, 07:30:01 PM
Quote from: "i[MISS
my[KING]"]
Quote from: "alive"

i love your post.

Thank you  :)   Something is just weird with all this...especially with the 1 year this is it coming up....Randy ready to UNITE...I wonder if we're in for a BAM very soon?  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions