Grace

Re: Child Services at Encino Jacksons Home!!!
March 03, 2010, 12:11:59 AM
Quote from: "Grace"
Oh folks, this is hilarious... speechless...

What do we read?
TMZ declares that there was a stun gun.
And Blanket an intended target.
And the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services must return to the Encino house because there is a second gun hidden that they did not find.

We are nice folks and google the Department and find their site:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
And the first article in the middle says (recent updates):

02.18    Press Release: Los Angeles County Proclaims March 1-7 "Family Reunification Week”

We remember: Week of March 1 to 7 crossmarked in Doc Murray's airport court date?

stay tuned

Daddy's coming home.

I am reposting this because it hurts me that some are getting so upset and sad.
This is a story like the "pee in the pot" and "giraffes dead".
It perfectly fits into the tweets and the timeline given to us.
Actually I was waiting for something to happen - it was too still the last days.

The truth can only prevail when all are united and stand as ONE.
This includes US.
This is "family reunification week", concerning foster care kids among others.
Read between the lines.

FAITH folks.
Nothing is going to happen to the kids as nothing is going to happen to Doc Murray.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

March 03, 2010, 12:14:43 AM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Children Services at Jackson Home

Posted Mar 2nd 2010 1:15PM by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned members of the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services paid a visit to the Jackson family home last night to check on Michael Jackson's three kids and the other kids living at the house ... all over a stun gun.

Randy Jackson tells TMZ one of Jermaine Jackson's minor kids ordered a stun gun online and it was delivered three weeks ago. We're told someone connected with the family found out and called DCFS.

Randy says the gun was intercepted by security at the residence and the kids never got it.

We're told two reps from DCFS showed up last night at around 10:30 PM and confiscated the gun.

UPDATE: TMZ has learned the DCFS investigation is ongoing and DCFS social workers are going back to the house today.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I got a slightly different version on my home page through my ISP provider and it stated one of Jermaines kids was testing it in his bathroom on a piece of paper so TMZ left info out .....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 03, 2010, 12:29:38 AM
Quote from: "deedee75"
Quote from: "Happy Feet"
Michael would not put his mother through the humiliation of looking like an unfit and negligent parent/grandparent. He would know this would reach tabloid news and they would twist it to no end.

I see no part of the hoax in this but someone just being $%#O#$!

They need to leave the kids (all the Jackson kids, not just Michaels) alone.
I agree with you 100% he would never do this to his mom but I do feel like someone is trying expose something that is going on in the Jackson house and if MJ is alive he is there with his kids or not far from them and not everyone wants his death to be a hoax he may have been in real danger and what better way to get to him than through his mother and kids. the worst thing you can do to any parent is call CPS on them.

Yeah I agree deedee75. Maybe someone is trying to draw him out. See if he will bite. His kids were/are his life.  I don't believe he would do this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 03, 2010, 02:15:02 AM
IMO, this is michael's way on getting the children out of the House and in with him. the next trial is due and He wants the kids out the Media's eye,[youtube:am3mgh6f]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akjg4E0fZCI[/youtube:am3mgh6f] You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginmy topic about the Calendar in the ''Courtroom'' remember the 2nd was crossed out on the Calendar behind the ''Judge''  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 03, 2010, 02:28:27 AM
Quote from: "Jacksonology"
IMO, this is michael's way on getting the children out of the House and in with him. the next trial is due and He wants the kids out the Media's eye,[youtube:ljsxdh9j]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akjg4E0fZCI[/youtube:ljsxdh9j] You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginmy topic about the Calendar in the ''Courtroom'' remember the 2nd was crossed out on the Calendar behind the ''Judge''  ;)

"Daddy missed you "  lol ...
Yah I didn't believe the hold thing from the first place..
Nice vid ....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

March 03, 2010, 02:37:50 AM
Quote from: "whisper"
Quote from: "Jacksonology"
IMO, this is michael's way on getting the children out of the House and in with him. the next trial is due and He wants the kids out the Media's eye,[youtube:3gyn92sl]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akjg4E0fZCI[/youtube:3gyn92sl] You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginmy topic about the Calendar in the ''Courtroom'' remember the 2nd was crossed out on the Calendar behind the ''Judge''  ;)

"Daddy missed you "  lol ...
Yah I didn't believe the hold thing from the first place..
Nice vid ....

Do you guys realise the system does not work like this. Sorry but that video is wrong!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 03, 2010, 06:48:32 AM
I find this story terrible - falsely accusing a 13 year old is so wrong - whatever the reason - be it part of the hoax or to get Michael out of hiding. If a story had to be made up - they could have put the blame on anyone. Why Jafar?

So if Jafar did do something that bad - then he needs to be reprimanded - though I wish it wasn't in public. Something has to be seen in the days that follow. If Jermaine carries on his promotion tour - he is a bad human being besides just being a bad father. And if it is true can you imagine how upset Jermaine would be with Randy for spreading the news all over the world.

This also reminds me about how they kids went to that big hotel room for thanksgiving unchaperoned - I did wonder who paid for it and how dangerous that was.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 03, 2010, 07:22:31 AM
New 'update' from TMZ, not revealing anything;

The L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services conducted a marathon investigation yesterday at the Jackson family compound in Encino -- trying to figure out what exactly happened with a stun gun on the property.

DCFS social workers arrived at 4 PM yesterday and left at around 10:30 PM -- 6 1/2 hours later.

As we first reported, DCFS showed up the night before after receiving a tip that Jermaine Jackson's 13-year-old son, Jaafar, was playing with a stun gun on the second floor of the residence.

Sources tell us the social workers are interviewing all of the children in the house -- including Michael Jackson's 3 kids -- along with other family members and staff. We're told DCFS is taking the investigation very seriously and the plan yesterday was to come back today as well.

Sources say some of the individual interviews have taken a long time and there is a lot of tension on the property.

We've learned there's a conflict among people who live and work at the property. We know some members of the staff will tell DCFS that the stun gun was there for several days, before a member of security went upstairs and allegedly found Jaafar and other kids playing with the gun and pointing it at Michael's sons Blanket and Prince.

Katherine Jackson's lawyer, Adam Streisand, insists Blanket and Prince were never in the room with the gun and that Jaafar was playing with the gun for a few minutes -- not days -- before it was confiscated.

Some members of the staff will tell DCFS there is a second stun gun on the property. Streisand says that is absolutely not true.

How does TMZ know what members of the staff will tell to DCFS?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Before you judge me
Try hard to love me"

March 03, 2010, 08:04:10 AM
All i can say is when MJ was 'alive', how many times did he allow his 3 children to mix with Jermaine's? Or any other children of the brothers? BTW is Jermaine the only brother living at the Encino compound? Would MJ want all those children living together under the same roof. MJ specifically asked Katherine to look after his kids, yet with them all living under the same roof along with Jermaine's kids, aren't they going to be directly influenced by Jermaine as well? In my opinion MJ's kids should be living in their own space, their own home, with the correct support around them in that home. Ideally Jermaine should move out of the Encino home with his kids. Katherine should give him some money if necessary to make it happen. MJ's kids should be living as they were before, in their own space, but with Katherine and whoever to help. Isn't Jermaine living off MJ?

BTW, a comment made on a news article suggested that Katherine is trying to cover-up what went on with the stun gun for obvious reasons, and that in fact the stun gun was aimed at the children. What to think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 03, 2010, 08:19:09 AM
Quote from: simalves
I find this story terrible - falsely accusing a 13 year old is so wrong

Stop, what you just said made me think....
 is this suppose to represent 13yrold boys falsly accusing Michael
Dont you find it off that the child who did this is 13
and god all through the Molestation crap it was Mj and 13 yrold boys

it doesnt sound right my ramblings but you know of all the kids in that house its the 13yr old?
is there anyone else in the house that is 13?
Maybe im making something into nothing.....

the way the lawyer says paris and prince and blanket were never in the room
does that really mean prince and paris and blanket really dont live there
and were not there and that is the cover up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

March 03, 2010, 08:22:46 AM
I think that Michael's kids should live in their own home too.  After all, they were accustomed to being with Michael all the time.  Maybe these other kids were not raised in the same way they were.  I hope someone does something to help them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lilith

March 03, 2010, 08:43:44 AM
Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"
All i can say is when MJ was 'alive', how many times did he allow his 3 children to mix with Jermaine's? Or any other children of the brothers? BTW is Jermaine the only brother living at the Encino compound? Would MJ want all those children living together under the same roof. MJ specifically asked Katherine to look after his kids, yet with them all living under the same roof along with Jermaine's kids, aren't they going to be directly influenced by Jermaine as well? In my opinion MJ's kids should be living in their own space, their own home, with the correct support around them in that home. Ideally Jermaine should move out of the Encino home with his kids. Katherine should give him some money if necessary to make it happen. MJ's kids should be living as they were before, in their own space, but with Katherine and whoever to help. Isn't Jermaine living off MJ?

BTW, a comment made on a news article suggested that Katherine is trying to cover-up what went on with the stun gun for obvious reasons, and that in fact the stun gun was aimed at the children. What to think?
I don't understand why you want Michael's kids to live isolated from other kids. This is a big family and we don't know what is going on in that house. I think it is a big house and there is space for a lot of children and maybe there are doors one can close if one needs time for oneself. And you think it would be good to throw Jermaine and his kids out of their home because Michael's kids arrive? I'm really confused about those ideas.

I think Michael would not like the fact that people judge Jaafar. With 13 years, of course he is a child. Poor kids being dragged in the spotlight about that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 03, 2010, 09:18:31 AM
Quote from: "lilith"
I don't understand why you want Michael's kids to live isolated from other kids. This is a big family and we don't know what is going on in that house. I think it is a big house and there is space for a lot of children and maybe there are doors one can close if one needs time for oneself. And you think it would be good to throw Jermaine and his kids out of their home because Michael's kids arrive? I'm really confused about those ideas.

I think Michael would not like the fact that people judge Jaafar. With 13 years, of course he is a child. Poor kids being dragged in the spotlight about that.

No, not isolated, just a place to call their own. If they had a mother, they would now be living with that mother in their own home.I do not think that Jermaine Jackson (who is 55) should be living in a home that his mother lives in which is financed by MJ. Am i right in saying Jermaine lives there? Correct me if wrong. MJ finances Encino because his mother lives there. As i understand it, both Randy and Jermaine have children by one woman - Alejandra Oaziaza. This woman has lived at Encino supposedly for the last 18 yrs, i'm guessing looking after the 4 children she has by Jermaine and Randy (2 each). All 4 children live at Encino. It's extraordinary that MJ is having to put a roof over all their heads. Thoeretically, they are Jermaine and Randy's responsibility, but can Randy/Jermaine afford to have the 4 kids and Alejandra in a home of their own and maintain the upkeep? MJ picks up the bill.

You have to understand, i'm not advocating segregation/separation for the sake of it - but I do think brothers should take care of their own individual families.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 03, 2010, 09:29:00 AM
Im struggling with how this fits the hoax...  so MJs children are living there without MJ for 8 months now?   If MJ was alive he would leave his children for this long?
The kids must live there as childrens services go to interview them.....  and if MJ was living there he would not let this happen.

But an insider has obviously shopped the family in for a reason...  what are they trying to expose?  Are MJs children in danger now?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_EarthSonG_

March 03, 2010, 09:44:28 AM
Sorry don't want to be mean but

why are you beLIEving all this?
Why do you beLIEve that this thing with the gun REALLY happend?
Why this news? Why a such bad news with the childs?
Why a bad news like that and can make Katherine loose her right on the children?
Come on it's obvious.

Ask you WHERE to those kids belong ? with WHO?
WHO is alive ? Who is NOT dead?

Why don't you take a deep breath, relax a little and think about that? oh and SMILEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i don't buy this news to be real !
Where is the pictures of the DCFS arrive or living the home?
Angain NOTHING ...........only TMZ report !
Have you ever order something on the net? A gun like that sould be deliver in a box via, fedex, purolator, UPS and when you got your pakage you have to SIGN of they just leave it in front of the door (they leave my OPUS book in front of my parents home for about 4 hours in winter grrrrr A**H**E) And i really don't think they let a 13 years old sign or i don't think the security will bring the box to the guys without askng what in it...and hummm don't you need a Credit Card to purchase something on the net? OK maybe there have stole the Card of one adult without no one to see? maybe but in don't think so ! This is NOT real.

Jesus don't you forget what we are in ? HOAX HOAX HOAX

IT'S ALL FOR L.O.V.E don't take it personnaly please but think

PEACE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late