Re: Why Keep UP The Faith?...This is why.....
March 03, 2010, 12:19:44 AM
@ Jennie.....

You are probably missing something.....

Its a well known fact that the dancers are still rehearsing at Culver city.....;Same place where they were rehearsing earlier with MJ....

They keep tweeting about it......

And their tweets are equally interesting..... ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 03, 2010, 04:14:08 PM
Quote from: "deedee75"
I think MJ is using Latoya to tell us what was happening to him I notice that when she does this press conference the reporters there never ask her any follow up questions or to explain in detail whys she feels this way.I wouldn't be surprised if MJ himself is tell her what to say to help us understand why he did this. when Latoya said MJ told her he fear for his life I believe it was after his so called death that why the family had that we did it look on their face at his memorial services.

i feel similar regarding latoya and also jermaine. they're like the clowns in a circus, throwing candy to the audience... :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

March 03, 2010, 10:27:12 PM
Quote from: "Doctor Death"
@ Jennie.....

You are probably missing something.....

Its a well known fact that the dancers are still rehearsing at Culver city.....;Same place where they were rehearsing earlier with MJ....

They keep tweeting about it......

And their tweets are equally interesting..... ;)

@ Doctor Death, can you please give the link for the TII Dancers on Twitter? It would be much appreciated.  God bless you, for your help.  Your post has been quite insightful! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

March 04, 2010, 12:00:28 AM
That would be real sick.......But then if MUrray, AEG and them are all into this..then why is Murray being singled out?......

Murray wouold disclose everything to the police if this were a genuine case?.

Why are the dancers still rehearsing?
I mean if MJ is truly dead, It should take a herculean effort on their part to keep themselves motivated....coz no one can replace MJ if they are planning a tribute......

..THey're not planning a tibute coZ all tributes have been cancelled.......

And there has been  no declaration of a tribute either.....So I am 50 50
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Maybe they are going to do something else for AEG ,I understand they are under 2 yr. contracts and Gag orders ,they are doing different promotional events all over the country for AEG & SONY . They did the Phillipine Prison thing and they did some stuff in some Malls .Or they could be doing something unrelated to TII .I heard some of the dancers at Beyonce's grammy performance ,were TII dancers ,I don't know for sure I did not check it .This COULD be why .IDK .Just a guess . :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 04, 2010, 12:18:48 AM
@kelly wright....

If that is the case then why do they keep referring to the fact that they are doing a Michael Jackson project thats BIGGER than Michael Jackson?......

I cant think of anythign that is bigger than MJ .......And they tweeted this back in October/Novemvber. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

March 04, 2010, 03:09:18 AM
Maybe Katherine is sad because Michael decided to leave the scene.  After all, they worked very hard to reach their goals.  I think that the death certificate stated Michael had been a performer for 45 years.  There is something we are not being told, but what is it exactly?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

Quote from: "msteetee34"
The Jacksons act strange yes we all know this but I can't see them being cold blooded like that.  I believe they really loved their brother.  He did alot to help all his family.  If anything I think they would make up stories to protect him.  That's been their motto lately Family first.  I've heard Latoya say it. Jermaine say it and Tito.  I really think Jermaine and Latoya would say anything because they actually owe MJ a debt for the way they dissed him in the past.  Latoya saying bad things about him when she was married and Jermaine making that song Word to the Badd but MJ forgave them for that.  Their family has been known to have disputes but I do believe they care deeply for each other.  I think if someone's family was truly being threatened people would do anything to protect that family member if they truly love them.  It's kinda like a mother bear if you even try to come close to her cubs.  She will do whatever it takes to keep them safe.

I think Michael forgave them but couldn't get over it.. How could he..? What were you thinkin when u wrote this song Jermaine?? What's wrong with the Jacksons!? What did Michael do to receive this madness back? They didn't deserve him..

Too bad it took Michael’s death for Jermaine to jump his brother’s bandwagon. It was in song and in public, Jermaine voiced his real feelings about his brother and they were not very nice, not at all…

What up yo,
word to the badd
Reconstructed
Been abducted
Don’t know who you are
They may love you
they don’t know you
Lonely superstar
never think about who you love
only think about number one
You forget about where you started from
You only think about what you want
don’t care about how it’s done
you only think about you, your throne
Be it right or be it wrong
It ain’t about your world
It ain’t about the things that you do
If you don’t care, I don’t care
Cause you keep thinkin’ ’bout you
It ain’t about you takin’ my pie
You been takin’ for a long time
If you keep
Well I ain’t thinkin’ ’bout you
What up yo, word to the badd
Once you were made
You changed your shade
Was your color wrong?
Could not turn back
It’s a known fact
You were too far gone
You know I tried to be there for you
Like a brother I care for you
It didn’t matter you always play me off
You only care about what you want
You don’t care about how it’s done
You only think about you, your throne
Be it right or wrong
It ain’t about your world
It ain’t about the things that you do
Cause you keep thinkin’ ’bout you
It ain’t about you takin’ my pie
You been takin’ for a long time
If you keep
Well I ain’t thinkin’ ’bout you
Oh no no, I ain’t thinkin’ ’bout you
Oh no

What up yo, word to the badd
Thinkin’ about that pie that you’ve been takin’ from me
From a brother to another brother hard to believe
Lost and don’t know it yet you still show it
Givin’ seems to be harder than it is to receive
The glass has gotten shady, time to make it clearer,
Clean it up and lets start with the Man in the mirror.
Theres sadness there brother, aint no mistaken it,
Get a grip cause youre not far from breakin it.
Thinkin about the time when we used to be close,
It shouldnt be past tense, cause nobody knows,
What the future may hold, what tomorrow might bring,
Its not guaranteed that youll be spreading your wings
But meanwhile, I continue to smile, cause in the back of my head,
I know you’re still a child
You say that your a man, but that will never be.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PJ4MJ

Quote from: "Hazzely"

I think Michael forgave them but couldn't get over it.. How could he..? What were you thinkin when u wrote this song Jermaine?? What's wrong with the Jacksons!? What did Michael do to receive this madness back? They didn't deserve him..

Too bad it took Michael’s death for Jermaine to jump his brother’s bandwagon. It was in song and in public, Jermaine voiced his real feelings about his brother and they were not very nice, not at all…

Seriously, that song is just all kinds of wrong.  Imagine how vindictive one has to be to not only pen that song, but then actually go through the whole recording process to publish it.  That's some serious resentment.

I condemn Jermaine's actions, but I also think that Michael and Jermaine are the only ones who know their feelings and where they stand as brothers.  The rest of us are just looking in.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Jacksons have been yelling for a long tie and raising a hue and cry over the trial. They claim to know the "PEOPLE" who "KILLED" Michael Jackson......Well thats fine and dandy except for one thing....

Why warn those "PEOPLE" before hand that they are planning to take them down?...Wouldnt then the "PEOPLE" smell touble and be prepared to face the JAckson lawsuit beforehand?.....Wouldnt they be ready with their defense?......THis strategy makes no sense....IMO. Why not wait for the mole to come out of the hole and catch it when it more vulnerable?

Thoughts?

Btw, TIAI redirets to the official blue ray intro.....

This is something that always confused me too...If mIchael was murdered as they say and they know who why not just say who it is. at least to the police and let this all be over with...and if they were afraid for their own safty why say all that they have been saying...the murders would know and come after them anyway or at least get their court sstrategies and alibis ready...all the fam is doin' is giving the bad guys a heads up...none of it makes any sense...unless U think about it as a hoax...and Michael faked his death to save his life...that way the ones who really tried to get Michael would either also belive he is dead, but even if they didn't it would be extremely stupid to come after the fam when they didn't do anything...it's be a confession practically...this way when it's all over the bad guys can still get whats comin' to them with an attempted murder charge...but thats just my theory :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WHEN I SAY I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL YOU GOTTA KNOW THAT IT'S FOR ALL TIME

I think Katherine cried because her son sacrificed his life (as he knew it) for her.  

Here is the link to an article I found.  It had come down to the eleventh hour and Michael had to make a decision.   This was the only way he knew how to make sure his family would be o.k.

I read somewhere before that she kept repeating over and over that she was sorry.  I think she was sorry that he had to go to such an extreme to keep her and his children safe and secure.  And, of course her children will play their roles to keep his actions and motive under wraps.

I can't even think of words to describe how selfless and loving of an act this had to be on his part.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

I find it very odd/interesting that the place was facing foreclosure the day after Michael passed. Thank you for posting. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions