Quote from: "reyferrari"
U PEOPLE!!..u r definitly not understanding what this all about!!!..MJ is not going to do anymore shows, no more albums, no nothing..that type of life we know about him is over!!.get over it!!....if he HOAx his death is definitly for a major reason....if he comeback and start to do shows the whole world is gonna be against him...he IS happy now..he's living the life he deserves and we most be happy for him...so seriously get over it!!... :|

Excuse me.  I happen to disagree with you but I'm not going to bite your head off over it.  Seriously, calm down man.  I think Michael is delivering a grand message on many levels.  Yes, it is serious!  But he will comeback and finish delivering his message once his mission is accomplished.  That's my take!  And I don't need you screaming for me to get over it!  

It's all for love...L.O.V.E.   :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

YES CALM DOWN< DONT BARK AT OTHER MEMBERS< THIS IS YOUR HOME SO TREAT IT AND YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS WELL>
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Chat With Us About The Hoax You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If he\'s not alive then we are all dead!

Quote from: "lovemj4everandever"
U PEOPLE!!..u r definitly not understanding what this all about!!!..MJ is not going to do anymore shows, no more albums, no nothing..that type of life we know about him is over!!.get over it!!....if he HOAx his death is definitly for a major reason....if he comeback and start to do shows the whole world is gonna be against him...he IS happy now..he's living the life he deserves and we most be happy for him...so seriously get over it!!... :|

I think Michael is delivering a grand message on many levels.  Yes, it is serious!  But he will comeback and finish delivering his message once his mission is accomplished.  

First of all i wasnt screaming...when i said '' if he HOAx his death is definitly for a major reason'', what do u think i was trying to say?..the same thing u already said below..so relax man...i'm in a 100% calm down mode that's for sure!!...im just being realistic, and honestly we all must be!! :ugeek: peace!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E is the messageThanx MICHAEL

I think Michael is delivering a grand message on many levels.  Yes, it is serious!  But he will comeback and finish delivering his message once his mission is accomplished.  

First of all i wasnt screaming...when i said '' if he HOAx his death is definitly for a major reason'', what do u think i was trying to say?..the same thing u already said below..so relax man...i'm in a 100% calm down mode that's for sure!!...im just being realistic, and honestly we all must be!! :ugeek: peace!!

Well, I'm CERTAIN he is coming back!  There will be criminal doctors in Hollywood prosecuted and probably some other criminals prosecuted within the music industry, but Michael did not go through all this trouble, send us messages during his memorial and funeral, in the movie, etc. with no dates of death published on anything that is copyrighted through Sony or his estate to never return again.  I could write pages and pages about why I am CERTAIN he is coming back, but I don't feel it necessary.  Michael is going to get justice against all those who were out to destroy him and he is going to win.  When his mission has been accomplished, he will come back to savor the victory!  That's my REALISTIC take!   :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Well, I'm CERTAIN he is coming back!  There will be criminal doctors in Hollywood prosecuted and probably some other criminals prosecuted within the music industry, but Michael did not go through all this trouble, send us messages during his memorial and funeral, in the movie, etc. with no dates of death published on anything that is copyrighted through Sony or his estate to never return again.  I could write pages and pages about why I am CERTAIN he is coming back, but I don't feel it necessary.  Michael is going to get justice against all those who were out to destroy him and he is going to win.  When his mission has been accomplished, he will come back to savor the victory!  That's my REALISTIC take!   :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:[/quote]
Well, good for u my friend, i respect ur opinion...don't get me wrong, i'll be the first one screaming ''HE'S BACK'' if he does it!!...but at this point, there's so many legal/justice/court/police/investigation things involved that i personaly doubt that MJ would comeback to face all this circus...but i hope i'm wrong! :|  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E is the messageThanx MICHAEL

Jennie

As I read the article related to the link provided in this thread, one thing right away stuck out to me.

Remember at the Grammy's, Paris's speach? She said :

Daddy was suppose to perform here, but he couldn't be here last year.

He couldn't be there because of his contract agreement in regard's to the concert he was to deliver along with his family? Maybe? If this is what Paris was reffering to, then that article is true and perhaps the London 02 shows we're never to be.  Hmmm... :?  I think it's something to think about anyway..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well, good for u my friend, i respect ur opinion...don't get me wrong, i'll be the first one screaming ''HE'S BACK'' if he does it!!...but at this point, there's so many legal/justice/court/police/investigation things involved that i personaly doubt that MJ would comeback to face all this circus...but i hope i'm wrong! :|  [/quote]

I respect yours, too.  I truly do but I disagree with you on every point.  I have always thought that the concerts were never meant to be.  Michael contacted DiLeo in early 2008 about co-producing a movie.  The kind of movie that had never been done before.  Michael supposedly contacted AEG in the summer of 2008 about the concerts.  They began contractually planning it in the fall of 2008.  The Allgood contract was signed (on purpose) in late fall of 2008.  Announcement for concerts was made on 03/05/09.  There were already concerts scheduled at the 02 and tickets had been sold in the fall of 2008 that would have made some of Michael's shows almost impossible to perform on certain dates.  Allgood sued in May of 2009.  This was all Michael's master comeback plan.  His death has been the greatest comeback!  As far as agencies involved, I completely disagree.  There are no agencies involved except maybe the DEA at Katherine Jackson's request since Michael was going to be "dead" for close to a year.  Why not add another good cause to the saga by bringing criminal doctors down at the same time?  We have never seen anyone in uniform give any kind of statement regarding his "death."  Only Craig Harvey who gave one brief press conference on June 26th and Craig Harvey is a freemason.  William Bratton who was chief of police at the time is also a freemason and resigned suddenly in October.  Conrad Murray is a freemason.  Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and Firpo Carr are freemasons.  Firpo Carr is also a "top dog" at the LAPD and in my opinion has been the "unnamed source" since June 25th at the LAPD.  Conrad Murray has not been charged with anything.  If you look him up at the sheriff's website, you will see that there is no charge entered and no bail.  The court room appearance was staged by Michael.  The court room was set up backwards from protocol.  Defendant/plaintiff on wrong sides of the courtroom.  The "courtroom" did not have the required seals or flags as mandated by the state of CA.  The judge had a TOY yellow taxi cab on one side of him, a clone from The Wiz, and a yellow ragdoll on the other side of him.  The charges were not read because Conrad and his attorney waived the reading of the charges.  Michael Jackson's name was not mentioned at the hearing.  The DA's website has a charge posted there but the charge in reality does not exist.  According to the CA penal code, one can be charged with involuntary manslaugher by one of two ways 1) an unlawful act or 2) a lawful act in an unlawful manner.  If you read the charge posted on their website, he is charged with both.  It cannot be both.  It has to be one or the other.  The charges as they have them listed cancel each other out.  Therefore, they do not exist.  The website also has a "disclaimer" stating that they are not responsible for the accuracy of anything listed on their website.  The DA made no statement on camera which was highly unusual.  Tom Sneddon certainly made a statement on camera as do most DAs when they are prosecuting high profile cases.  The DA never mentioned Michael Jackson's name at the hearing and again, the charges were not read (because they legally do not exist).  Everything that the media has reported since 06/25/09 has been from unnamed sources.  EVERYTHING.  It is like Michael always says "if you hear a lie often enough, you start to believe it."  The media has reported "sources from the LAPD said this" and "sources from the DAs office said that" and "sources close to the investigation said this".  The truth is none of this is really happening.  There are no agencies involved whatsoever and there is no investigation going on whatsoever except for maybe the DEA at Katherine's request.  This is all just my opinion, but I am a very firm believer that this is really the truth.  I don't believe anything from unnamed sources...EVER!  I learned that from Michael himself.  The "courtroom" appearance was definitely staged and not real.  The footage that was released to national TV stations only showed a close-up of Conrad at the defendant's table.  It was selective footage to make it look real.  Michael knows how to play the game.   The media did it to him for years!  They used selective footage and sound bites to "create" what they wanted the public to believe.  Michael is doing the same thing now.   I could go on and on and on and on for pages and pages but I will stop at this.  However, I do respect your belief that he is not returning.   :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

Well, good for u my friend, i respect ur opinion...don't get me wrong, i'll be the first one screaming ''HE'S BACK'' if he does it!!...but at this point, there's so many legal/justice/court/police/investigation things involved that i personaly doubt that MJ would comeback to face all this circus...but i hope i'm wrong! :|  

I respect yours, too.  I truly do but I disagree with you on every point.  I have always thought that the concerts were never meant to be.  Michael contacted DiLeo in early 2008 about co-producing a movie.  The kind of movie that had never been done before.  Michael supposedly contacted AEG in the summer of 2008 about the concerts.  They began contractually planning it in the fall of 2008.  The Allgood contract was signed (on purpose) in late fall of 2008.  Announcement for concerts was made on 03/05/09.  There were already concerts scheduled at the 02 and tickets had been sold in the fall of 2008 that would have made some of Michael's shows almost impossible to perform on certain dates.  Allgood sued in May of 2009.  This was all Michael's master comeback plan.  His death has been the greatest comeback!  As far as agencies involved, I completely disagree.  There are no agencies involved except maybe the DEA at Katherine Jackson's request since Michael was going to be "dead" for close to a year.  Why not add another good cause to the saga by bringing criminal doctors down at the same time?  We have never seen anyone in uniform give any kind of statement regarding his "death."  Only Craig Harvey who gave one brief press conference on June 26th and Craig Harvey is a freemason.  William Bratton who was chief of police at the time is also a freemason and resigned suddenly in October.  Conrad Murray is a freemason.  Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and Firpo Carr are freemasons.  Firpo Carr is also a "top dog" at the LAPD and in my opinion has been the "unnamed source" since June 25th at the LAPD.  Conrad Murray has not been charged with anything.  If you look him up at the sheriff's website, you will see that there is no charge entered and no bail.  The court room appearance was staged by Michael.  The court room was set up backwards from protocol.  Defendant/plaintiff on wrong sides of the courtroom.  The "courtroom" did not have the required seals or flags as mandated by the state of CA.  The judge had a TOY yellow taxi cab on one side of him, a clone from The Wiz, and a yellow ragdoll on the other side of him.  The charges were not read because Conrad and his attorney waived the reading of the charges.  Michael Jackson's name was not mentioned at the hearing.  The DA's website has a charge posted there but the charge in reality does not exist.  According to the CA penal code, one can be charged with involuntary manslaugher by one of two ways 1) an unlawful act or 2) a lawful act in an unlawful manner.  If you read the charge posted on their website, he is charged with both.  It cannot be both.  It has to be one or the other.  The charges as they have them listed cancel each other out.  Therefore, they do not exist.  The website also has a "disclaimer" stating that they are not responsible for the accuracy of anything listed on their website.  The DA made no statement on camera which was highly unusual.  Tom Sneddon certainly made a statement on camera as do most DAs when they are prosecuting high profile cases.  The DA never mentioned Michael Jackson's name at the hearing and again, the charges were not read (because they legally do not exist).  Everything that the media has reported since 06/25/09 has been from unnamed sources.  EVERYTHING.  It is like Michael always says "if you hear a lie often enough, you start to believe it."  The media has reported "sources from the LAPD said this" and "sources from the DAs office said that" and "sources close to the investigation said this".  The truth is none of this is really happening.  There are no agencies involved whatsoever and there is no investigation going on whatsoever except for maybe the DEA at Katherine's request.  This is all just my opinion, but I am a very firm believer that this is really the truth.  I don't believe anything from unnamed sources...EVER!  I learned that from Michael himself.  The "courtroom" appearance was definitely staged and not real.  The footage that was released to national TV stations only showed a close-up of Conrad at the defendant's table.  It was selective footage to make it look real.  Michael knows how to play the game.   The media did it to him for years!  They used selective footage and sound bites to "create" what they wanted the public to believe.  Michael is doing the same thing now.   I could go on and on and on and on for pages and pages but I will stop at this.  However, I do respect your belief that he is not returning.   :D  :D[/quote]

:D  WOW!! You just made my day!! :D

Very interesting facts you just posted, thank you very much. Now that's the type of info I am always looking for.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I respect yours, too.  I truly do but I disagree with you on every point.  I have always thought that the concerts were never meant to be.  Michael contacted DiLeo in early 2008 about co-producing a movie.  The kind of movie that had never been done before.  Michael supposedly contacted AEG in the summer of 2008 about the concerts.  They began contractually planning it in the fall of 2008.  The Allgood contract was signed (on purpose) in late fall of 2008.  Announcement for concerts was made on 03/05/09.  There were already concerts scheduled at the 02 and tickets had been sold in the fall of 2008 that would have made some of Michael's shows almost impossible to perform on certain dates.  Allgood sued in May of 2009.  This was all Michael's master comeback plan.  His death has been the greatest comeback!  As far as agencies involved, I completely disagree.  There are no agencies involved except maybe the DEA at Katherine Jackson's request since Michael was going to be "dead" for close to a year.  Why not add another good cause to the saga by bringing criminal doctors down at the same time?  We have never seen anyone in uniform give any kind of statement regarding his "death."  Only Craig Harvey who gave one brief press conference on June 26th and Craig Harvey is a freemason.  William Bratton who was chief of police at the time is also a freemason and resigned suddenly in October.  Conrad Murray is a freemason.  Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and Firpo Carr are freemasons.  Firpo Carr is also a "top dog" at the LAPD and in my opinion has been the "unnamed source" since June 25th at the LAPD.  Conrad Murray has not been charged with anything.  If you look him up at the sheriff's website, you will see that there is no charge entered and no bail.  The court room appearance was staged by Michael.  The court room was set up backwards from protocol.  Defendant/plaintiff on wrong sides of the courtroom.  The "courtroom" did not have the required seals or flags as mandated by the state of CA.  The judge had a TOY yellow taxi cab on one side of him, a clone from The Wiz, and a yellow ragdoll on the other side of him.  The charges were not read because Conrad and his attorney waived the reading of the charges.  Michael Jackson's name was not mentioned at the hearing.  The DA's website has a charge posted there but the charge in reality does not exist.  According to the CA penal code, one can be charged with involuntary manslaugher by one of two ways 1) an unlawful act or 2) a lawful act in an unlawful manner.  If you read the charge posted on their website, he is charged with both.  It cannot be both.  It has to be one or the other.  The charges as they have them listed cancel each other out.  Therefore, they do not exist.  The website also has a "disclaimer" stating that they are not responsible for the accuracy of anything listed on their website.  The DA made no statement on camera which was highly unusual.  Tom Sneddon certainly made a statement on camera as do most DAs when they are prosecuting high profile cases.  The DA never mentioned Michael Jackson's name at the hearing and again, the charges were not read (because they legally do not exist).  Everything that the media has reported since 06/25/09 has been from unnamed sources.  EVERYTHING.  It is like Michael always says "if you hear a lie often enough, you start to believe it."  The media has reported "sources from the LAPD said this" and "sources from the DAs office said that" and "sources close to the investigation said this".  The truth is none of this is really happening.  There are no agencies involved whatsoever and there is no investigation going on whatsoever except for maybe the DEA at Katherine's request.  This is all just my opinion, but I am a very firm believer that this is really the truth.  I don't believe anything from unnamed sources...EVER!  I learned that from Michael himself.  The "courtroom" appearance was definitely staged and not real.  The footage that was released to national TV stations only showed a close-up of Conrad at the defendant's table.  It was selective footage to make it look real.  Michael knows how to play the game.   The media did it to him for years!  They used selective footage and sound bites to "create" what they wanted the public to believe.  Michael is doing the same thing now.   I could go on and on and on and on for pages and pages but I will stop at this.  However, I do respect your belief that he is not returning.   :D  :D[/quote]

So truuue !! I just love what you said !! You got the point ! :D
thank you lovemj4everandever =DD now i'm sure he will come back !!
L.O.V.E. <33
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

An artcile about Michael jackson's perform in Texas TMZ ..mmmhhhhh

And another article ....

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

BUT WAIT ,IF THE BROTHERS OF MJ WILL BE THE JACKSON 5 FOR THIS CONCERT with Janet and ,for there no-believers,with not MJ  .....THAN IT'S EXPLAIN WHY JANET WILL BE IN THIS CONCERT !!!!

BUT DON'T SAY MICHAEL WILL NOT BE THERE ,IT'S CLEARLY IN THE ARTICLES THAT HE WILL BE THERE  !!!!!!

:mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :D  :D  :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

I respect yours, too.  I truly do but I disagree with you on every point.  I have always thought that the concerts were never meant to be.  Michael contacted DiLeo in early 2008 about co-producing a movie.  The kind of movie that had never been done before.  Michael supposedly contacted AEG in the summer of 2008 about the concerts.  They began contractually planning it in the fall of 2008.  The Allgood contract was signed (on purpose) in late fall of 2008.  Announcement for concerts was made on 03/05/09.  There were already concerts scheduled at the 02 and tickets had been sold in the fall of 2008 that would have made some of Michael's shows almost impossible to perform on certain dates.  Allgood sued in May of 2009.  This was all Michael's master comeback plan.  His death has been the greatest comeback!  As far as agencies involved, I completely disagree.  There are no agencies involved except maybe the DEA at Katherine Jackson's request since Michael was going to be "dead" for close to a year.  Why not add another good cause to the saga by bringing criminal doctors down at the same time?  We have never seen anyone in uniform give any kind of statement regarding his "death."  Only Craig Harvey who gave one brief press conference on June 26th and Craig Harvey is a freemason.  William Bratton who was chief of police at the time is also a freemason and resigned suddenly in October.  Conrad Murray is a freemason.  Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and Firpo Carr are freemasons.  Firpo Carr is also a "top dog" at the LAPD and in my opinion has been the "unnamed source" since June 25th at the LAPD.  Conrad Murray has not been charged with anything.  If you look him up at the sheriff's website, you will see that there is no charge entered and no bail.  The court room appearance was staged by Michael.  The court room was set up backwards from protocol.  Defendant/plaintiff on wrong sides of the courtroom.  The "courtroom" did not have the required seals or flags as mandated by the state of CA.  The judge had a TOY yellow taxi cab on one side of him, a clone from The Wiz, and a yellow ragdoll on the other side of him.  The charges were not read because Conrad and his attorney waived the reading of the charges.  Michael Jackson's name was not mentioned at the hearing.  The DA's website has a charge posted there but the charge in reality does not exist.  According to the CA penal code, one can be charged with involuntary manslaugher by one of two ways 1) an unlawful act or 2) a lawful act in an unlawful manner.  If you read the charge posted on their website, he is charged with both.  It cannot be both.  It has to be one or the other.  The charges as they have them listed cancel each other out.  Therefore, they do not exist.  The website also has a "disclaimer" stating that they are not responsible for the accuracy of anything listed on their website.  The DA made no statement on camera which was highly unusual.  Tom Sneddon certainly made a statement on camera as do most DAs when they are prosecuting high profile cases.  The DA never mentioned Michael Jackson's name at the hearing and again, the charges were not read (because they legally do not exist).  Everything that the media has reported since 06/25/09 has been from unnamed sources.  EVERYTHING.  It is like Michael always says "if you hear a lie often enough, you start to believe it."  The media has reported "sources from the LAPD said this" and "sources from the DAs office said that" and "sources close to the investigation said this".  The truth is none of this is really happening.  There are no agencies involved whatsoever and there is no investigation going on whatsoever except for maybe the DEA at Katherine's request.  This is all just my opinion, but I am a very firm believer that this is really the truth.  I don't believe anything from unnamed sources...EVER!  I learned that from Michael himself.  The "courtroom" appearance was definitely staged and not real.  The footage that was released to national TV stations only showed a close-up of Conrad at the defendant's table.  It was selective footage to make it look real.  Michael knows how to play the game.   The media did it to him for years!  They used selective footage and sound bites to "create" what they wanted the public to believe.  Michael is doing the same thing now.   I could go on and on and on and on for pages and pages but I will stop at this.  However, I do respect your belief that he is not returning.   :D  :D

WOW! :shock:
YOU MAKE MY DAY!
GO GIRL! THAT´S WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR A LONG TIME...
  :D :)  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

lilith

(...)

Very interesting! Please go on and on and on for pages and pages.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I rang the O2 Arena this morning and said that I wanted to know what events they had on in July and August this year and he replied "emmmmmmmmmm nothing has been booked yet "  WHAT !!!!!!! :o  the busiest time of the year July and August and the biggest music venue NOTHING  ??????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "lilith"
(...)

Very interesting! Please go on and on and on for pages and pages.  :D

Okay, I will add a few more paragraphs to my REALISTIC take!  This is from another thread but explains my belief a little further about the whole saga.   I am helen on the LKL blog. :D  :D

This is my interpretation and synopsis of the Jack5ons season finale...

The mind blowing ending is that Michael's death is all a dream. In the first episode Jermaine said "they call me the dreamer". When the footage is shown of Jermaine announcing Michael's death, that footage is shown in slow motion "like a dream." The only other time we see "slow motion" footage in the entire series is in the Finale when the brothers are leaving Jimmy and Terry and wondering what they are going to do without Michael. After that "slow footage" scene, the next thing that happens is he tells Halima about the dream he keeps having. When Jermaine tells the brothers about his dream, that is when they go to Forest Lawn. The whole reality series is about losing their brother and the biggest superstar on earth, but in REALITY, it is all a dream! The question is "what did we all learn from the dream?" To LOVE before it's too late. The final words in the series are "that's what I've learned."

The series started with Jermaine being the "dreamer" and ended with Jermaine telling the brothers about his "dream." Remember the show Dallas from years ago? They did a whole season that was based on a dream and no one knew that until the end of the season.

The new song written for them is "Love Needs A Warning." The "dream" of Michael dying is the warning. The reality series is linked to the movie and They Don't Care Care About Us, Martin Luther King, Jr. I have a "dream." One that will change the world forever and make HIStory. Make that change. Mike's "death" has definitely changed the world forever.

It was a SECRET FINALE that would BLOW YOUR MIND! If you got it, of course! That's my take on it.....

Also, everyone when asked says "it feels like a bad dream" including Firpo Carr, Quincy Jones, Barry Gordy, etc. etc. etc.  It is all a bad dream.  After the season finale Jodi Gomes immediately tweeted "Thank you MLK, Jr. for dreaming" and the next day she tweeted "I never want to wake up from this dream."   Michael's Memorial is listed in the IMDB as "reality TV" rather than news.  Princess Diana's memorial is listed in the IMDB as "news."  AEG produced the memorial and the FUNERAL!  The TII dancers were dressed in custom made Victory tour jackets identical to Marlon's that he wore on the Victory tour.  Michael will return to savor the victory once his mission has been accomplished and he has won!  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

I could still go on for pages and pages and pages...

We love you, Mike! And YES, we will be there!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hi guys!!!  :shock:

Look what i've found!!! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This article is posted in 2nd June 2009!!!

According to the promoter Patrick Allocco, Michael finally was agree to make the comeback tour with his brothers!!! It's confirmed that THIS IS IT Tour was a false tour!!!

Michael couldn't perform in 2009 because of this contract. If he had performed he had been sued by AllGoodEntertainment!!!

And for that date, it was too late to cancel THIS IS IT. That's the real reason why he hoaxed his death!!! For not to be sued!!!

***3rd July 2010 will be the first Michael's performance with his brothers after his hoax death!!!***

Jack Pack Tour 2010!!!

wOOOOOOOWWW!!! :o  :o  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions