Re: About Murrays trial
March 02, 2010, 12:35:37 PM
The Murray Case to me fits perfectly into the hoax.

The family has to make statements to the media about the guy who 'killed' their brother, otherwise they will be too suspicious. Because, if you believe the stories, MJ was healthy and doing fine and all of a sudden, Murray came along with his 'Insomnia treatment for Dummies' and BAM MJ is gone. So it is logical that the family is calling out about the murderer of MJ. They have to. And I think that is also the reason why they speak in riddles, about having information and what not. The world needs to be convinced that MJ is dead, so no one will look for him and they will leave him alone.

I don't think Murray will get convicted. Do you guys remember the way MJ was treated during the child molestation allegations? His property got raided, he got arrested, they treated him like shit. Dr. Murray? They searched his office way too late, he has been allowed to go to work... Now let me tell you, I don't know a lot about US law, but I ca't imagine that a suspect in a murder case (or involuntary manslaughter case) will be treated this way. I mean, the man still practices medicine! While one of his patients died because of the drugs he gave to him! Maybe he will get a fine or a slap on the wrist. "Bad Dr. Murray, don't do that again!"

If he does get convicted, I have two theories;
1. MJ isn't coming back, but will live the rest of his life in hiding and Murray is 'a victim' in all this.
2. Murray has been 'bought'. He's in debt. He needs money. For the right price, you can buy anyone. So for a couple of million dollars he will go to jail.  

Long story short, it can go either way.  :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Before you judge me
Try hard to love me"

all4loveandbelieve

March 02, 2010, 12:47:01 PM
What I read about Elvis his autobiography, it stated that he also worked for the CIA. He probably was up to something and he needed to be in the witness protection. They had to lower his heart rate so they can say it was a cardiac arrest. When they were carrying the coffin, they said the coffin weighed 900 lbs. I kow Elvis gained weight but he was not 600 lbs the coffin can weigh what, maybe lets say 100lbs. that's why you have about 6 people carrying the coffin. what appearedin the coffin was a wax replica of Elvis . That's why it was very heavy. The death of the 2 kings are similar, I do not think that MJ is in the witness protection, he was just fed up of hearing all negativity on him and his family. I am being polite with negativity, I should say B******t

This is what I know about ELvis since I have his autobiography. This I had bought it in 1984..  Wow 7 yrs after he supposedley passed away.. Here comes the 7 again  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

ladyandbird

March 02, 2010, 01:14:21 PM
Quote from: "Chamone"

The family has to make statements to the media about the guy who 'killed' their brother, otherwise they will be too suspicious. Because, if you believe the stories, MJ was healthy and doing fine and all of a sudden, Murray came along with his 'Insomnia treatment for Dummies' and BAM MJ is gone. So it is logical that the family is calling out about the murderer of MJ. They have to. And I think that is also the reason why they speak in riddles, about having information and what not. The world needs to be convinced that MJ is dead, so no one will look for him and they will leave him alone.

I don't think Murray will get convicted. Do you guys remember the way MJ was treated during the child molestation allegations? His property got raided, he got arrested, they treated him like shit. Dr. Murray? They searched his office way too late, he has been allowed to go to work... Now let me tell you, I don't know a lot about US law, but I ca't imagine that a suspect in a murder case (or involuntary manslaughter case) will be treated this way. I mean, the man still practices medicine! While one of his patients died because of the drugs he gave to him! Maybe he will get a fine or a slap on the wrist. "Bad Dr. Murray, don't do that again!"

1. MJ isn't coming back, but will live the rest of his life in hiding and Murray is 'a victim' in all this.
2. Murray has been 'bought'. He's in debt. He needs money. For the right price, you can buy anyone. So for a couple of million dollars he will go to jail.  

Hihi, finally someone with a theory at least! I agree and disagree. I don't think that the family has to call out that it's murder. The majority do actually believe that he is dead, and have done that since the minute the news hit the media. We are a small group of people that beLIEve. I don't think that people would've thought it was weird if the family didn't call out murder. They just swallowed the news.

But I agree about that Murray probably not will be convicted. I also believe that Murray can have been bought for exactly this purpose. The time that this trial takes maybe is worth it to him, aspecially if he knows that he probably won't go to prison. And if the money is right. Because as you said, he was in debt. It will be so exciting to follow this trial. Thank you for your answer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ladyandbird

March 02, 2010, 01:31:47 PM
Steffmaster1: Yes, there are many similarities and I will keep them in the back of my mind when I continue investigating this hoax. Thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ladyandbird

March 02, 2010, 01:35:24 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
What I read about Elvis his autobiography, it stated that he also worked for the CIA. He probably was up to something and he needed to be in the witness protection. They had to lower his heart rate so they can say it was a cardiac arrest. When they were carrying the coffin, they said the coffin weighed 900 lbs. I kow Elvis gained weight but he was not 600 lbs the coffin can weigh what, maybe lets say 100lbs. that's why you have about 6 people carrying the coffin. what appearedin the coffin was a wax replica of Elvis . That's why it was very heavy. The death of the 2 kings are similar, I do not think that MJ is in the witness protection, he was just fed up of hearing all negativity on him and his family. I am being polite with negativity, I should say B******t

This is what I know about ELvis since I have his autobiography. This I had bought it in 1984..  Wow 7 yrs after he supposedley passed away.. Here comes the 7 again  :D
I don't think that Michael is in witness protection either or have/had anything to do with CIA. And I agree, that probably all BS the media put him through could be a small reason in this hoax, but I think it's far from the whole truth. I mean - he has been haunted by the media for all his life, why suddenly dissapear now? I'm sure there are more reasons for it. But yes, the headhunt is a part of the puzzle, ofcourse.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 03:52:43 PM
Quote from: "ladyandbird"
Steffmaster1: Yes, there are many similarities and I will keep them in the back of my mind when I continue investigating this hoax. Thank you.
thats cool!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 04:06:30 PM
Quote from: "ladyandbird"
Quote from: "Chamone"

Hihi, finally someone with a theory at least! I agree and disagree. I don't think that the family has to call out that it's murder. The majority do actually believe that he is dead, and have done that since the minute the news hit the media. We are a small group of people that beLIEve. I don't think that people would've thought it was weird if the family didn't call out murder. They just swallowed the news.

But I agree about that Murray probably not will be convicted. I also believe that Murray can have been bought for exactly this purpose. The time that this trial takes maybe is worth it to him, aspecially if he knows that he probably won't go to prison. And if the money is right. Because as you said, he was in debt. It will be so exciting to follow this trial. Thank you for your answer.

And thank you for starting this topic!

There are so many fishy things going on, during the trial I will be glued to my PC. If it ever comes to a trial, they could postpone to infinity.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Before you judge me
Try hard to love me"

March 02, 2010, 04:47:21 PM
forgot this elvis last tour was called this is elvis michaels this is it as this is michael would have given it away
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ladyandbird

March 03, 2010, 02:58:35 AM
Quote from: "steffmaster1"
forgot this elvis last tour was called this is elvis michaels this is it as this is michael would have given it away
That can ofcourse be a reference to Elvis to make us beLIEve even more but it doesn't have to be. I'm really trying to keep a clear mind in all of this, so I don't see every little similarity with something else as a huge clue. I find these forums a bit clouded, about 30% are great findings and extraordinary clues, but there is also alot of wishful thinking and overanalyzing everything, in my opinion. (I remember a topic that included a pic of Elvis with his arms out on stage and another one with Michael, with his arms out on stage. And the person who posted it was like "wow! this must mean it really is a hoax! they have the same pose!" In my opinion you can find thousands of artists with their arms out on the stage, that is not a huge clue.) That was just an example, but do you see what I mean? Anyone agree?

But still, thanks for sharing, it can be a reference to Elvis death, ofcourse.
I will keep it in mind.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ladyandbird

March 03, 2010, 04:59:31 AM
Quote from: "mjjveritas"
There is no point going for a Second Degree Murder Charge if there is no evidence to support it because CM under that charge would be acquitted/walk free.
Well, mjjveritas, maybe that is just exactly the point. There are no way he could get convicted for Second degree murder, and that means that he would walk out a free man, which fits perfectly in to the hoaxtheory. Maybe that is why the family wants him to be charged with that. Because he would end up free, everything has seemed believable during the trials and everything was just a show. They know Michael is alive and they wouldn't want an innocent man to go to prison. But instead of saying "Oh, he is alive so no need for this" they want him to be charged with something he never could be convicted for. He would walk out a much richer man, and the hoax could keep on as planned.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 03, 2010, 06:40:40 AM
ladyandbird, Thanks for your post. I can see what you're saying but the family don't call the shots. They could call for Murder One or Second Degree Murder all they like but it is not their decision. It sounds good in sound bites, see VH1's fab re-enactment show trailer, I'm thinking of La Toya here, but the prosecutor will not entertain a charge which they can't prove. The prosecution must think they have all the evidence they need to secure a conviction. If the court case proceeds with the existing charge and Conrad Murray is convicted then MJ can stay away and CM does some jail time. Or CM could be convicted and MJ reappears and the conviction is null and void/quashed. Or CM is not convicted and MJ could still appear or CM is not convicted and MJ still plays dead. There's probably some other permutation I can't think of. My fried brain has now turned to mush.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ladyandbird

March 03, 2010, 08:22:09 AM
Quote from: "mjjveritas"
ladyandbird, Thanks for your post. I can see what you're saying but the family don't call the shots. They could call for Murder One or Second Degree Murder all they like but it is not their decision. It sounds good in sound bites, see VH1's fab re-enactment show trailer, I'm thinking of La Toya here, but the prosecutor will not entertain a charge which they can't prove. The prosecution must think they have all the evidence they need to secure a conviction. If the court case proceeds with the existing charge and Conrad Murray is convicted then MJ can stay away and CM does some jail time. Or CM could be convicted and MJ reappears and the conviction is null and void/quashed. Or CM is not convicted and MJ could still appear or CM is not convicted and MJ still plays dead. There's probably some other permutation I can't think of. My fried brain has now turned to mush.
Yes, I can see your point. It will be very very exciting to see how this will progress and turn out. It's sad if he really does get convicted because I think people would start believe that Michael really is dead then.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 03, 2010, 08:50:26 AM
ladyandbird, Indeed. I just don't know how this whole show is going to turn out. I'm not sure who is in on things and who isn't. There's just so many twists and turns, I don't know what to think. It's like nothing else. Will the court case even happen? Who knows what could alter this path? Maybe we are all in an alternate reality, it certainly feels like it. Very odd. Or maybe all of this is a form of mind control/brainwashing. But I ask myself for what ends? All I know is that MJ's a genius, I am not, so who has the advantage?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 03, 2010, 02:34:10 PM
1)if murray gets charged that would the perfect time for michael to come out and prove that dea and lapd are corrupted and charged people without proofs.
2) if gets charged and nothing happens  it would be a very sad day for me.
3)also if he doesn't get charged at all it would good for me. i'll completely believe that death hoax .
i think i just have to wait and see what happens
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 03, 2010, 04:38:07 PM
andreita2994, Conrad Murray has already been charged with Involuntary Manslaughter about three weeks ago. Do you not mean convicted?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions