Re: U guys saw this video?
March 02, 2010, 04:00:24 PM
why fake your death when you can shape your world makes no sense he should have said why fake your death and cause this upset. By saying wot he did he is gibing us a clue that hes not faking his death properly to pretend he is dead and just go he is shaping his world with the hoax!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

March 03, 2010, 03:24:20 AM
I've been watching the same part over and over again, and the more I watch, the more I'm convinced that Jermaine is a horrible actor. :lol:

The dancers tears seem genuine to me. Maybe he isn't in on the hoax, maybe he is crying because he feels bad that MJ had to hide... I don't know. But either he is a brilliant actor, or he is really hurting.

Or...

When I strongly imagine one of my loved ones being gone or dead, I also tear up.

YEP, AGREE, EVEN KNOWING THAT HE IS ALIVE, EACH TIME I JUST IMAGINE THAT HE COULD HAVE BEEN MURDERED I START WEEPING, AS WELL AS EACH TIME I IMAGINE THAT SOMEONE DEAR TO MY HEART CAN DIE ONE DAY I START WEEPING TOO,YET THE BEST ACTORS IN THEIR FAMILY-jERMAINE AND jANET,BESIDES THERE IS A FILM ABOUT OUR COUNTRY WHICH WAS SHOOT IN USA,OUR ACTORS WERE PLAYING, SO THERE WAS ALSO MIKES FRIEND AND DRIVER ABOUT WHOM I HAVE ALREADY WRITTEN A LOT, IM ALMOST SURE THA FILM WAS SHOOT IN SUMMER, AFTER FEW WEEKS OF MIKE'S PASSING, SO IN ONE EPISODE GOKOR INVITED JERMAINE AND HIS SONS JUST TO POP UP IN THE MOVIE, HE HAD A VERY HAPPY AND BROAD SMILE UPON HIS FACE,SEEMS VERY HAPPY,ITS TOO ODD, I MEAN IT WAS SUPPOSEDLY SOME WEEKS AFTER MIKE'S "PASSING", DID HE HAVE THE HEART TO BE INVOLVED IN THE MOVIE AND LOOK SO HAPPY,I DUNNO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

March 03, 2010, 07:12:09 AM
Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "Sternschen87"
Are you kidding`?
There are many clues :-)

The only 2 persons who didnt lie are the dancer and the black woman

Uri Gellar:
tried to control his face, exaggerated gestures of his body... He is telling lies.
Remember they get paid for interviews.
He is nervous, he is moving particular one shoulder, means he is telling lies

Lester:
Michael would never.... hmmmmm .... killed himself ;-)
Michael IS a donor
all the time he has a little smile on his face when he is telling about the DEATH Michael
Why is he smiling?

But look and compare it to, when he is talking about Michael taking drugs: He becomes serious. He wants the people to know the truth! No smiling! But about a death person he can smile?  :P  :P

Michael impersonater:
Look at his face when he is telling about faking death, look how he smiles!!  :D

Somebody else said: Michael IS not here

They said 99,9 Percent of what is told in the media is false and untrue

But now they are telling the tuth to us?!?!? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Thank you. You made me feel better. I don't know why Souza and Mo post this videos on their Youtube channel. It still makes me sad to see Jermaine and the dancer crying. I'm not in a good mood today I think. That can be the reason. Sorry if I made you sad guys. And thank you once more Sternschen87.
Yet, there are crying, but no tears. This video just proves it's a hoax. Thanks for the video.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
March 03, 2010, 04:15:01 PM
Quote from: "steffmaster1"
was that ecas? why fake your death when you can create your world look at the smile guys its ok hes still with us!! Also bet he was one of the doubles in the film or involved somehow mj used him for a music video remember ;)

The impersonator is Navi. TII dancer's tears seemed real to me and that made me sad. But I don't know of course. As we know the dancers are the "CAST".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions