Shout

Re: I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO MAKE OF THIS.
March 07, 2010, 04:36:11 PM
It´s not over it´s the beginning!

[youtube:363qnxu7]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GCftPxrAuQ[/youtube:363qnxu7]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

March 07, 2010, 04:47:06 PM
I dont want to watch this video. The comments are all negative. So im not goin to.
Feel free to fill me in.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

Shout

March 07, 2010, 05:28:43 PM
Quote from: "XspeechlessX"
I dont want to watch this video. The comments are all negative. So im not goin to.
Feel free to fill me in.  :)

The video is not negative. It is very interesting and a great fight against injustice! It reminds me of the memorial service it is the same issue. Fight for the human rights especialy for black americans! It comes all together I think!

What is about the hoax lady, has someone more iformation about it?

XspeechlessX I think you should not be afraid to watch the video. It gives me a great feeling. Alive or not Michaels spirit is everywhere... ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
March 07, 2010, 06:16:19 PM
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 12 security men, or was it the 12 apostles????
If there were that many cars before the hoax death night, I would imagine they were family members and friends involved in the death hoax and were getting everything organised for the "GRAND EVENT".  Just a thought
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good Lets Dance

March 08, 2010, 01:34:34 AM
Quote from: "raphaelleanique"
Quote from: "Good Lets Dance"
To Darkchild,

You said you had never heard this before? This was posted by YOU on Feb. 25th :roll:  The very last sentence is about the extra "security" on the night he died. But I remember reading it somewhere worded differantly. I thought it was the night Before he died but this says the Night he died....

You had posted Samantha's Testimony from TINI.

In the last few days of Michael’s life I also remember noticing his security guard Alberto Alvarez often looking very agitated and breaking into a nervous sweat. He would tell us, when questioning him on whether Michael was okay or not, that Michael was “focused” and in “tour mode” and not actually answering the question. Yet we could see it was more than that, that Michael had become increasingly altered, groggy and emaciated and that his security was nervous about something. In fact, instead of having 2-3 guards behind the gates at his house, it doubled and tripled and I even counted up to 12 of them on the night he died.

I found it by putting "TINI" in the "Search" box and this is just the one paragragh in referance to the 12 out back that night. So Thank you for posting this even though you obviously forgot it was YOUR post :roll:

I am reacting to the increase of security the days before he died; we do not have real evidence whether this was to protect him from a severe threat or whether this was to support a severe threat.
The argument that government levelled organisations like FBI, CIA,  LAPD and so on would mainly want to bring MJ down is not quite right, I think. Maybe I am simply not well informed, but I think that MJ never ever would have gained the last trial if that would be the case.If the justical system is fraud, they would have had their big chance in 2005.
Please, correct me in case I am drawing the wrong conclusions because of lack of knowledge.
BTW, do we have any possibility here to check the kind of security that was involved during the past days?

"Maybe I am simply not well informed" is Correct. The released FBI Files admit they were up his ass for 17 years and brought in by Sneddon. The S.B. Deputies raided Neverland so many times (nothing incriminating resulted from their raids) That he left the country for Bahrain. LAPD Bratton was hired by the see-eye-a after his resignation in the middle of MJ's death chaos. These are ALL Government LE Agencies are they not? How you can interpret this as "not quite right" (your words) is beyond me!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

themjkiss

March 08, 2010, 02:04:15 AM
Wow wether the report about 12 body guards is true or not, it seems weird. If it is true, then it does sound like Micheal was planning... I remember cleary his mother Katherine admitting that her, and Joe know who is trying to bring her son down, but said she will not say anything further about it. Then Joe in the same interview, admitted to Michael being involved with the Nation of Islam people, to me sounds like they were planning to get Michael to somewhere safe, it is very obvious that several people in the business, some pretty powerful ones at that were trying to bring Micheal down, this has been going on for many, many years of his career. In cases like this with the fame and money Micheal had, he had options to protect himself, and may have taken a very extreme undercover option. I have heard about 'Deep Cover" operations where several govermental agencies can make a person disappear, well the identity that everyone knows of that person.

What happens is the person being put in the program can be given a new identity ( this varies by the state of the person's situation), location changes (which can be very extreme, moving someone worlds away from where they resided before), getting paper work with a new name, (birth cert/social security) e.t.c.  It is done all the time in our country, and I believe Michael may have had the Nation of Islam help him to get into this program. Dr. Klein himself said he was fixing Michael's nose, most of us heard that interview, so that is a big clue to what I am saying about this program. By no means am I saying that this is what happened, this is specualtion only. I do not want to lead people to believe one way or the other, just to keep a open mind.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

word

March 08, 2010, 08:34:49 AM
This no way a hoax,our beloved Michael was murdered,you can't put your life on hold for a faked death.The Jackson family are devastated and they are not the only ones.Conrad Murray killed Michael,and he needs to pay.It  won't bring Michael back,but  it will give him justice.Three children have lost their father and for what?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 08, 2010, 12:16:56 PM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 12 security men, or was it the 12 apostles????
If there were that many cars before the hoax death night, I would imagine they were family members and friends involved in the death hoax and were getting everything organised for the "GRAND EVENT".  Just a thought
 COULD BE POSSIBLE... WHAT  SO MANY PEOPLE GOT TO DO WITH MJ THAT NIGHT.... WHO WERE THEY :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

March 08, 2010, 12:21:14 PM
Quote from: "word"
This no way a hoax,our beloved Michael was murdered,you can't put your life on hold for a faked death.The Jackson family are devastated and they are not the only ones.Conrad Murray killed Michael,and he needs to pay.It  won't bring Michael back,but  it will give him justice.Three children have lost their father and for what?

We us here on the HOAX site think otherwise otherwise we wouldn't be here on a HOAX site.  We would be on a MJ is DEAD site.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

word

March 08, 2010, 02:09:38 PM
Quote from: "Datroot"

We us here on the HOAX site think otherwise otherwise we wouldn't be here on a HOAX site.  We would be on a MJ is DEAD site.

"We us here"you might want to use the edit button.Anyway my word stands,peace.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 08, 2010, 02:27:47 PM
word » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:09 pm

Datroot wrote:
word wrote:
This no way a hoax,our beloved Michael was murdered,you can't put your life on hold for a faked death.The Jackson family are devastated and they are not the only ones.Conrad Murray killed Michael,and he needs to pay.It won't bring Michael back,but it will give him justice.Three children have lost their father and for what?

We us here on the HOAX site think otherwise otherwise we wouldn't be here on a HOAX site. We would be on a MJ is DEAD site.

"We us here"you might want to use the edit button.Anyway my word stands,peace.

How do you know he is dead?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

March 08, 2010, 08:10:09 PM
Quote from: "Datroot"

Yeah dude, agreed.

Word, perhaps you would find yourself fitting in better on a murder board or a straight up conspiracy board. I mean you're welcome to observe and all but please stop trying to stear the conversation away from the topic of the entire site. Off topic posts really just junk up the place.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

March 08, 2010, 08:17:11 PM
LAPD Bratton was hired by who? Just wanted to ask - during the arvizo allegations, how were LAPD involved in that? When the issue of LAPD comes up, people always say 'oh it wasn't the LAPD, it was Santa Barbara police'. But wasn't it both? Weren't LAPD working with Sneddon's people?
Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 08:29:15 AM by QuirkyDiana
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 08, 2010, 09:10:35 PM
Quote from: "Good Lets Dance"
To Darkchild,

You said you had never heard this before? This was posted by YOU on Feb. 25th :roll:  The very last sentence is about the extra "security" on the night he died. But I remember reading it somewhere worded differantly. I thought it was the night Before he died but this says the Night he died....

You had posted Samantha's Testimony from TINI.

In the last few days of Michael’s life I also remember noticing his security guard Alberto Alvarez often looking very agitated and breaking into a nervous sweat. He would tell us, when questioning him on whether Michael was okay or not, that Michael was “focused” and in “tour mode” and not actually answering the question. Yet we could see it was more than that, that Michael had become increasingly altered, groggy and emaciated and that his security was nervous about something. In fact, instead of having 2-3 guards behind the gates at his house, it doubled and tripled and I even counted up to 12 of them on the night he died.

I found it by putting "TINI" in the "Search" box and this is just the one paragragh in referance to the 12 out back that night. So Thank you for posting this even though you obviously forgot it was YOUR post :roll:

Thank you for pointing out my mistake.  I dont want to be double posting and wasting space on the forum.  God bless you, Good Lets Dance!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde