Re: I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO MAKE OF THIS.
March 02, 2010, 04:00:33 PM
Wow....as my friend says...this is heavy.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 04:01:24 PM
2good,

I posted this link somewhere else. I didn't know you had already posted it. Gosh, you all fast. LOL!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good Lets Dance

March 02, 2010, 04:35:49 PM
Quote from: "kelly wright"
what is so confusing ? The LAPD is corrupt ,they conspired with Tom Sneddon and the media ,that is owned and controlled by the elite . The FbI is corrupt ,they knew all along they did not have ANYTHING on MJ yet they allowed the trial to proceed .The Media mogols paid off Tom Sneddon .Why else would he try a case that he knew he could'nt win & he knew from the FBI evidence because he requested their help ! They had nothing ! The trial proceeded because of the MONEY involved with the media circus ,can you even fathom the amount of money generated from the trial / media circus . If you check carefully you will see, that the same folks that own Sony are all the same folks that are are in control of the media ,and the LAPD is clearly NOT doing a thorough investigation ,so clearly, they are covering something up there are potential witnesses that have not even been investigated ! How the hell is John Branca in entire control over MJ's estate ? His family has no say so in anything at all now . How could that be ,when Mj fired him ? Where is the proof that MJ hired him back ? Let's see it !{ Are the courts corrupt as well?} MJ Fired John Branca because he caught him and Tommy Matolla funneling his money to offshore accounts and Branca was trying to represent Sony & MJ's Sony /ATV at the same time which is a conflict of interest . He also {mj} felt that Al Malnick was in cahoots with Tommy Matolla who was in cahoots with the mafia and Brett Ratner was also in cahoots with Malnick trying to steal MJ's catalog .They wanted to destroy MJ's ability to make money so he would be forced to sell his Sony / Atv and the catalog + the rights to his own music .If MJ had completed those concerts he would be alive to be in control of his rights to Sony/ATV/& His music And be in a position of being the most powerful person in the music industry . This could NOT be allowed to happen Sony / Aeg / Lapd / FBI / Media are all in on this conspiracy .Do we realize that MJ's Sony /ATV catalog includes Lady Ga GA ,Taylor Swift ECT  not to mention part of Elvis & the Beatles We are talking about an unGOdly amount of Money & POwer . Of course  there is a conspiracy to try and wrestle that catalog out of MJ's hands .MJ said so himself ,over & over again .And now by some weird twist of fate Branca winds up in control of MJ's Everything ? The Same Lawyer that was working For Sony ? And I looked At Branca website ,He takes the credit for MJ Success ,look for your self .I thought someone told MJ {Paul M.} that the catalog was up for sale & MJ INSTRUCTED his Att. John B. To purchase it .But that is not the story on John Branca's website , he maintains it was all his idea and if it wern't for him MJ would have nothing ! Sounds like Mr. Branca may have some jealousy issues to me . IDK . But his story on his website is inconsistent with what Mj says and he mentions nothing about MJ firing him anywhere on his site and I looked at everything on it .According to him he resigned .Somebody is telling a big fat lie . Also I looked up on Wiki The Dr that signed MJ's death cert. He works for the Dept of health &has ties to homeland security and works for UCLA . Why did this Dr. Sign Mj's death cert ? I thought it was weird that this Dr John Feilding "led efforts to deal with bioterrorism &pandemic flu " why did this person sign Mj Death cert . John Branca has ties to UCLA too {it is on his website } Coincidental ????

Kelly, I always like your posts, you do your research and Tell it Like it Is, and I would like to add a few more things that you may know more about...I find it odd the Police Chief Bratton decide to resign at such an inopportune time and go to work for a SEE-EYE-A front company in Alexandria, Va. (Don't you think thats rather sinister?)

Some people like to think MJ was rescued and in a Gov. Witness Protection Program, but my problem with this is it was our government who never gave up on trying to destroy him. For this reason I just can't believe the same government would have a sudden change of heart and step in to save him...

and the final thing that worries me is Samantha (of the Followers) state on night before his "death" there were alot of Black vehicles and guys in black suits at the back of the mansion, when there were normally only 2 of MJ's guards posted there. Was this Mafia or G-Men? They are one and the same these days arent' they, lol? Or Nation of Islam?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 05:44:23 PM
@ Kelly Wright. Thanks for congealing those points together. A lot of unsavoury things lurked in the background in MJ's life, the shadows always moving, no doubt right up until/after his 'death'. This element was always going to increase the suspicion around MJ in the event of his death. Whether the suspicious and evasive behaviour of CM is because he is part of a conspiracy OR he is trying to cover up his individual mistake, we have yet to know. The points you make about the vultures and corruption feeding around MJ's life cannot be disputed. I wish people would hit on these issues more often! I'm intrigued though. I read about these various people surrounding MJ and their connections, and you can see how they might want MJ dead. But the buck did stop with CM when it came to MJ's death. Yet how is CM possibly connected to any of these people wanting to gain control of MJ? How (who?) did they get CM hired by MJ, and if it all went to plan why is CM covering-up what he did and why is he going to trial? If MJ was indeed murdered and CM was part of a greater conspiracy, these q's need answers - there is a missing connection.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 05:49:42 PM
@ Good Lets Dance - who is samantha. Do you have a link to what she said?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good Lets Dance

March 02, 2010, 06:01:39 PM
Quirky Diana,

There is tons on this site about Samantha De Gossen, I read it all HERE. It would take forever for me to search it out, but it's on here somewhere.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 06:07:17 PM
Regarding the issue of the Catalogue. MJ had to be put in a shaky financial position to have his rights put in jeopardy, but Branca etc are making loads of money for the estate?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 06:09:52 PM
Quote from: "Good Lets Dance"
Quirky Diana,

There is tons on this site about Samantha De Gossen, I read it all HERE. It would take forever for me to search it out, but it's on here somewhere.

No that's fine, i'll check it all out. Thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Harry

March 02, 2010, 08:37:38 PM
Quote from: "raphaelleanique"
Hey wow, that is a great find! I got through it only once and definately dont remember all of the details, but a few things realy stood out. At 2.29 Twitty introduces herself, being from MJ Hoax live (??). Now, what is that? At the end the co-producer sings I´ll be there ,in a very passionate way.Like it being some kind of a message.
I am going to listen once more, but to me it all seems like a confirmation of a thread against MJ and fighting for justice for everything that went wrong in the past . As if it is a big chance right now to set several records straight. Whether he really died or not does not seem the point yet..

I 100% agree with you. And yeah wtf with the girl from MJ hoax live ahah!! :lol:

Joe cares a lot for his son ! My ass! Remember saying about his company ? Remember him not knowing where MJ body was after the memorial ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My Hoax Channel : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

March 02, 2010, 11:31:22 PM
what is so confusing ? The LAPD is corrupt ,they conspired with Tom Sneddon and the media ,that is owned and controlled by the elite . The FbI is corrupt ,they knew all along they did not have ANYTHING on MJ yet they allowed the trial to proceed .The Media mogols paid off Tom Sneddon .Why else would he try a case that he knew he could'nt win & he knew from the FBI evidence because he requested their help ! They had nothing ! The trial proceeded because of the MONEY involved with the media circus ,can you even fathom the amount of money generated from the trial / media circus . If you check carefully you will see, that the same folks that own Sony are all the same folks that are are in control of the media ,and the LAPD is clearly NOT doing a thorough investigation ,so clearly, they are covering something up there are potential witnesses that have not even been investigated ! How the hell is John Branca in entire control over MJ's estate ? His family has no say so in anything at all now . How could that be ,when Mj fired him ? Where is the proof that MJ hired him back ? Let's see it !{ Are the courts corrupt as well?} MJ Fired John Branca because he caught him and Tommy Matolla funneling his money to offshore accounts and Branca was trying to represent Sony & MJ's Sony /ATV at the same time which is a conflict of interest . He also {mj} felt that Al Malnick was in cahoots with Tommy Matolla who was in cahoots with the mafia and Brett Ratner was also in cahoots with Malnick trying to steal MJ's catalog .They wanted to destroy MJ's ability to make money so he would be forced to sell his Sony / Atv and the catalog + the rights to his own music .If MJ had completed those concerts he would be alive to be in control of his rights to Sony/ATV/& His music And be in a position of being the most powerful person in the music industry . This could NOT be allowed to happen Sony / Aeg / Lapd / FBI / Media are all in on this conspiracy .Do we realize that MJ's Sony /ATV catalog includes Lady Ga GA ,Taylor Swift ECT  not to mention part of Elvis & the Beatles We are talking about an unGOdly amount of Money & POwer . Of course  there is a conspiracy to try and wrestle that catalog out of MJ's hands .MJ said so himself ,over & over again .And now by some weird twist of fate Branca winds up in control of MJ's Everything ? The Same Lawyer that was working For Sony ? And I looked At Branca website ,He takes the credit for MJ Success ,look for your self .I thought someone told MJ {Paul M.} that the catalog was up for sale & MJ INSTRUCTED his Att. John B. To purchase it .But that is not the story on John Branca's website , he maintains it was all his idea and if it wern't for him MJ would have nothing ! Sounds like Mr. Branca may have some jealousy issues to me . IDK . But his story on his website is inconsistent with what Mj says and he mentions nothing about MJ firing him anywhere on his site and I looked at everything on it .According to him he resigned .Somebody is telling a big fat lie . Also I looked up on Wiki The Dr that signed MJ's death cert. He works for the Dept of health &has ties to homeland security and works for UCLA . Why did this Dr. Sign Mj's death cert ? I thought it was weird that this Dr John Feilding "led efforts to deal with bioterrorism &pandemic flu " why did this person sign Mj Death cert . John Branca has ties to UCLA too {it is on his website } Coincidental ????

Kelly, I always like your posts, you do your research and Tell it Like it Is, and I would like to add a few more things that you may know more about...I find it odd the Police Chief Bratton decide to resign at such an inopportune time and go to work for a SEE-EYE-A front company in Alexandria, Va. (Don't you think thats rather sinister?)

Some people like to think MJ was rescued and in a Gov. Witness Protection Program, but my problem with this is it was our government who never gave up on trying to destroy him. For this reason I just can't believe the same government would have a sudden change of heart and step in to save him...

and the final thing that worries me is Samantha (of the Followers) state on night before his "death" there were alot of Black vehicles and guys in black suits at the back of the mansion, when there were normally only 2 of MJ's guards posted there. Was this Mafia or G-Men? They are one and the same these days arent' they, lol? Or Nation of Islam?

Wow, I have never heard this statement from Sam before.  I did read in her TINI testimony that here was increase of bodyguards around MJ in his supposed "last days." Very interesting! Great post,  God bless you for sharing your insights and your comments.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

March 03, 2010, 12:07:28 AM
If Oxman does not trust prosecution and LAPD, he should consider to do his own investigation on behalf of King of Pop and Jackson family. Whom he/they are waiting for then? What they have been waiting for 8 months not doing anything? After 3d autopcy report was completed, the cause of death was announced "involuntary manslaughter". Why they have not been appealing against that  report from the beginning? Any how, I think, Michael and his hoax team are targeting to fight with something big, involving "big fishes" to bring down.

This makes sense:   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Have you considered MJ could be in a witness protection program to bring down some major evil he has stumbled across? Or MJ has deliberately allowed the media to make it look like he has died so that he can teach the human race the true meaning of life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Good Lets Dance

March 03, 2010, 12:18:45 AM
To Darkchild,

You said you had never heard this before? This was posted by YOU on Feb. 25th :roll:  The very last sentence is about the extra "security" on the night he died. But I remember reading it somewhere worded differantly. I thought it was the night Before he died but this says the Night he died....

You had posted Samantha's Testimony from TINI.

In the last few days of Michael’s life I also remember noticing his security guard Alberto Alvarez often looking very agitated and breaking into a nervous sweat. He would tell us, when questioning him on whether Michael was okay or not, that Michael was “focused” and in “tour mode” and not actually answering the question. Yet we could see it was more than that, that Michael had become increasingly altered, groggy and emaciated and that his security was nervous about something. In fact, instead of having 2-3 guards behind the gates at his house, it doubled and tripled and I even counted up to 12 of them on the night he died.

I found it by putting "TINI" in the "Search" box and this is just the one paragragh in referance to the 12 out back that night. So Thank you for posting this even though you obviously forgot it was YOUR post :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 03, 2010, 02:36:14 AM
To Darkchild,

You said you had never heard this before? This was posted by YOU on Feb. 25th :roll:  The very last sentence is about the extra "security" on the night he died. But I remember reading it somewhere worded differantly. I thought it was the night Before he died but this says the Night he died....

You had posted Samantha's Testimony from TINI.

In the last few days of Michael’s life I also remember noticing his security guard Alberto Alvarez often looking very agitated and breaking into a nervous sweat. He would tell us, when questioning him on whether Michael was okay or not, that Michael was “focused” and in “tour mode” and not actually answering the question. Yet we could see it was more than that, that Michael had become increasingly altered, groggy and emaciated and that his security was nervous about something. In fact, instead of having 2-3 guards behind the gates at his house, it doubled and tripled and I even counted up to 12 of them on the night he died.

I found it by putting "TINI" in the "Search" box and this is just the one paragragh in referance to the 12 out back that night. So Thank you for posting this even though you obviously forgot it was YOUR post :roll:

I am reacting to the increase of security the days before he died; we do not have real evidence whether this was to protect him from a severe threat or whether this was to support a severe threat.
The argument that government levelled organisations like FBI, CIA,  LAPD and so on would mainly want to bring MJ down is not quite right, I think. Maybe I am simply not well informed, but I think that MJ never ever would have gained the last trial if that would be the case.If the justical system is fraud, they would have had their big chance in 2005.
Please, correct me in case I am drawing the wrong conclusions because of lack of knowledge.
BTW, do we have any possibility here to check the kind of security that was involved during the past days?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 03, 2010, 03:39:10 AM

I agree with you on the witness P.P. .and I expected from the start the Lapd would Botch the investigation , And i believe those girls talked to MJ they had pics ! I am telling you the LAPD has a LOng history of not only corruption but racism .Rodney King , Tupac ,Suge Nite , OJ { he may be guilty } Heidi Fliess .The police except money from media ,so I am sure judges do too
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 03, 2010, 07:57:36 AM
According to JJs interview on the Australian radioshow everything is known by JJ and everything will unfold; JJ is just not allowed to say it.Plus he emphasizes that MJs life was threatened.

Logically, if JJ tells the truth, it can not take ages anymore untill we will experience some truth.And if JJ knows so much, then Brian O. knows at least as much as JJ does. So it does not make sense that they act differently, unless they are...acting?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions