2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO MAKE OF THIS.
March 02, 2010, 03:53:48 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT TO THE END.  COMMENTS PLEASE.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO MAKE OF THIS.
March 02, 2010, 05:21:13 AM
MJ needs justice in an unjust society.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
o

topsecretgirl

March 02, 2010, 05:31:28 AM
Sigh, this makes me think he really is murdered. Makes me soooo sad  :cry:  
Surely he would tell his father if he's hoaxing his death, don't you think?
Can you please post again here if Joe comes to that show.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
March 02, 2010, 05:40:49 AM
So does Brian Oxman know the truth, or is he just covering up the hoax??  He sounds so convinced that MJ is passed, and wants to do all he can to take Murray down, and fight for justice for the family and MJ.  He also suggests alot of foul play with the legal system.  Is he in on the hoax or not?  I'm confused.  I found this when researching Patrick Allocco from "All good Entertainment". This was on his Facebook page.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 05:43:13 AM
Hey wow, that is a great find! I got through it only once and definately dont remember all of the details, but a few things realy stood out. At 2.29 Twitty introduces herself, being from MJ Hoax live (??). Now, what is that? At the end the co-producer sings I´ll be there ,in a very passionate way.Like it being some kind of a message.
I am going to listen once more, but to me it all seems like a confirmation of a thread against MJ and fighting for justice for everything that went wrong in the past . As if it is a big chance right now to set several records straight. Whether he really died or not does not seem the point yet..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 05:52:33 AM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
So does Brian Oxman know the truth, or is he just covering up the hoax??  He sounds so convinced that MJ is passed, and wants to do all he can to take Murray down, and fight for justice for the family and MJ.  He also suggests alot of foul play with the legal system.  Is he in on the hoax or not?  I'm confused.  I found this when researching Patrick Allocco from "All good Entertainment". This was on his Facebook page.

Yeah, this surely is confusing.And it does not really show evidence that he is alive.
But all together, if you see the bigger picture and the sum of everything we experienced during the past 8 months, things make sense. If it is a hoax, it is one with severe reasons and also big chances to get justice in general. And then it is understandable that things need to be revealed this way.
I guess we will have to go through this, time will tell and thank God we are not alone!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

topsecretgirl

March 02, 2010, 06:14:33 AM
Maybe off topic but I was just watching this about Dick Gregory and wasn't it also said MJ suffered from dehydration in the beginning after he 'died'?
This I think is from 2005:

[youtube:30ag6uws]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HluEtIMI0VY&feature=player_embedded#[/youtube:30ag6uws]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 08:57:34 AM
double post

Ill share what I wrote on the other one
enjoyed that very much... when the guy said get pop corn LOL I stopped the video and made popcorn!! anyway the part of the show about the frats upset me...what they did was gross!!! it 2010 ppl!!! I know off topic...
anyway Oxman is a lawyer...and a pretty good one sooo yeah he could lie.. lol I dont mean to disrespect him, but If anyone could keep their mouth shut during all of this its him...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 09:36:38 AM
2good2btrue, Thanks for the video. I just don't know whether Brian Oxman is in on it or not. Sometimes when I see him interviewed, his eyes look to be smiling but his words indicate something else. Perhaps it is just how he looks? Off topic, Eddie Jones needs to keep up with modern history, as Yugoslavia hasn't existed in that state for a few years now. One last point, I enjoy hearing MJ's music but when people are talking in interviews I want to concentrate fully on what they are saying. I find it distracting trying to filter out the too loud "background" music. Sometimes the music wins and I don't hear the talk.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 11:43:40 AM

YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT TO THE END.  COMMENTS PLEASE.
i think joe is out of this hoax thing. may be because of broken  n sour  relationship between son n father  ..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 11:45:18 AM
what is so confusing ? The LAPD is corrupt ,they conspired with Tom Sneddon and the media ,that is owned and controlled by the elite . The FbI is corrupt ,they knew all along they did not have ANYTHING on MJ yet they allowed the trial to proceed .The Media mogols paid off Tom Sneddon .Why else would he try a case that he knew he could'nt win & he knew from the FBI evidence because he requested their help ! They had nothing ! The trial proceeded because of the MONEY involved with the media circus ,can you even fathom the amount of money generated from the trial / media circus . If you check carefully you will see, that the same folks that own Sony are all the same folks that are are in control of the media ,and the LAPD is clearly NOT doing a thorough investigation ,so clearly, they are covering something up there are potential witnesses that have not even been investigated ! How the hell is John Branca in entire control over MJ's estate ? His family has no say so in anything at all now . How could that be ,when Mj fired him ? Where is the proof that MJ hired him back ? Let's see it !{ Are the courts corrupt as well?} MJ Fired John Branca because he caught him and Tommy Matolla funneling his money to offshore accounts and Branca was trying to represent Sony & MJ's Sony /ATV at the same time which is a conflict of interest . He also {mj} felt that Al Malnick was in cahoots with Tommy Matolla who was in cahoots with the mafia and Brett Ratner was also in cahoots with Malnick trying to steal MJ's catalog .They wanted to destroy MJ's ability to make money so he would be forced to sell his Sony / Atv and the catalog + the rights to his own music .If MJ had completed those concerts he would be alive to be in control of his rights to Sony/ATV/& His music And be in a position of being the most powerful person in the music industry . This could NOT be allowed to happen Sony / Aeg / Lapd / FBI / Media are all in on this conspiracy .Do we realize that MJ's Sony /ATV catalog includes Lady Ga GA ,Taylor Swift ECT  not to mention part of Elvis & the Beatles We are talking about an unGOdly amount of Money & POwer . Of course  there is a conspiracy to try and wrestle that catalog out of MJ's hands .MJ said so himself ,over & over again .And now by some weird twist of fate Branca winds up in control of MJ's Everything ? The Same Lawyer that was working For Sony ? And I looked At Branca website ,He takes the credit for MJ Success ,look for your self .I thought someone told MJ {Paul M.} that the catalog was up for sale & MJ INSTRUCTED his Att. John B. To purchase it .But that is not the story on John Branca's website , he maintains it was all his idea and if it wern't for him MJ would have nothing ! Sounds like Mr. Branca may have some jealousy issues to me . IDK . But his story on his website is inconsistent with what Mj says and he mentions nothing about MJ firing him anywhere on his site and I looked at everything on it .According to him he resigned .Somebody is telling a big fat lie . Also I looked up on Wiki The Dr that signed MJ's death cert. He works for the Dept of health &has ties to homeland security and works for UCLA . Why did this Dr. Sign Mj's death cert ? I thought it was weird that this Dr John Feilding "led efforts to deal with bioterrorism &pandemic flu " why did this person sign Mj Death cert . John Branca has ties to UCLA too {it is on his website } Coincidental ????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus

March 02, 2010, 02:54:53 PM

How can a lawer cover a hoax? I dont know anything any more.
I think that adult respectable lawer wont lie about death of the biggest celebrity in the world.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

Venus

March 02, 2010, 03:02:04 PM
Quote from: "raphaelleanique"
Hey wow, that is a great find! I got through it only once and definately dont remember all of the details, but a few things realy stood out. At 2.29 Twitty introduces herself, being from MJ Hoax live (??). Now, what is that? At the end the co-producer sings I´ll be there ,in a very passionate way.Like it being some kind of a message.
I am going to listen once more, but to me it all seems like a confirmation of a thread against MJ and fighting for justice for everything that went wrong in the past . As if it is a big chance right now to set several records straight. Whether he really died or not does not seem the point yet..

I don't think I'll be there was Mj message.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

Venus

March 02, 2010, 03:11:48 PM
Quote from: "kelly wright"
what is so confusing ? The LAPD is corrupt ,they conspired with Tom Sneddon and the media ,that is owned and controlled by the elite . The FbI is corrupt ,they knew all along they did not have ANYTHING on MJ yet they allowed the trial to proceed .The Media mogols paid off Tom Sneddon .Why else would he try a case that he knew he could'nt win & he knew from the FBI evidence because he requested their help ! They had nothing ! The trial proceeded because of the MONEY involved with the media circus ,can you even fathom the amount of money generated from the trial / media circus . If you check carefully you will see, that the same folks that own Sony are all the same folks that are are in control of the media ,and the LAPD is clearly NOT doing a thorough investigation ,so clearly, they are covering something up there are potential witnesses that have not even been investigated ! How the hell is John Branca in entire control over MJ's estate ? His family has no say so in anything at all now . How could that be ,when Mj fired him ? Where is the proof that MJ hired him back ? Let's see it !{ Are the courts corrupt as well?} MJ Fired John Branca because he caught him and Tommy Matolla funneling his money to offshore accounts and Branca was trying to represent Sony & MJ's Sony /ATV at the same time which is a conflict of interest . He also {mj} felt that Al Malnick was in cahoots with Tommy Matolla who was in cahoots with the mafia and Brett Ratner was also in cahoots with Malnick trying to steal MJ's catalog .They wanted to destroy MJ's ability to make money so he would be forced to sell his Sony / Atv and the catalog + the rights to his own music .If MJ had completed those concerts he would be alive to be in control of his rights to Sony/ATV/& His music And be in a position of being the most powerful person in the music industry . This could NOT be allowed to happen Sony / Aeg / Lapd / FBI / Media are all in on this conspiracy .Do we realize that MJ's Sony /ATV catalog includes Lady Ga GA ,Taylor Swift ECT  not to mention part of Elvis & the Beatles We are talking about an unGOdly amount of Money & POwer . Of course  there is a conspiracy to try and wrestle that catalog out of MJ's hands .MJ said so himself ,over & over again .And now by some weird twist of fate Branca winds up in control of MJ's Everything ? The Same Lawyer that was working For Sony ? And I looked At Branca website ,He takes the credit for MJ Success ,look for your self .I thought someone told MJ {Paul M.} that the catalog was up for sale & MJ INSTRUCTED his Att. John B. To purchase it .But that is not the story on John Branca's website , he maintains it was all his idea and if it wern't for him MJ would have nothing ! Sounds like Mr. Branca may have some jealousy issues to me . IDK . But his story on his website is inconsistent with what Mj says and he mentions nothing about MJ firing him anywhere on his site and I looked at everything on it .According to him he resigned .Somebody is telling a big fat lie . Also I looked up on Wiki The Dr that signed MJ's death cert. He works for the Dept of health &has ties to homeland security and works for UCLA . Why did this Dr. Sign Mj's death cert ? I thought it was weird that this Dr John Feilding "led efforts to deal with bioterrorism &pandemic flu " why did this person sign Mj Death cert . John Branca has ties to UCLA too {it is on his website } Coincidental ????

What you say is abrolutely convincing, but wait a minute...
Do you believe MJ passed? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

March 02, 2010, 03:17:45 PM
Quote from: "kelly wright"

So, are you actually saying that people DID succeed in their conspiracy to gain over MJs succes? And that they did succeed in their effort to get Michael away? Or do you still keep an option open on the possibility that MJ knew this in time and could escape?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions