Quote from: "ibelieveinmj"
Quote from: "neverlandprincess"
Exactly...if you were so worried that someone is out to get you,you wouldnt want to be "put to sleep" unless you trusted the person sedating you with all your heart. But the way I hear it,some stories state that he was so scared he would not even eat. Latoya has stuck to this story.
 On a side note...why is this family always ALL OVER THE GLOBE?

Yes, why do we hear about the Jacksons being ALL OVER THE GLOBE?  
I have always wondered that as well, it seems like another oddity.

Yeah I was thinking that too.  They always seem to be going abroad especially since the 25th of June.  Marlon goes back and forth to Africa, Jermaine always traveling to some country, Janet I believe was recently in Milan or some place like that.  They all seem to travel a lot.  Also the previous statement about MJ being afraid that someone was out to kill him, why would he allow someone to sedate him?  I agree that makes a lot of sense I didn't even think about that factor.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

DancingTheDream wote; If Michael was so convinced, and so paranoid, that someone was out to kill him.... if he truly believed that... would he have allowed someone to sedate him using Propofol????
Is that the actions of a paranoid and worried man??

I think not... if you believed someone was out to get you, the last thing you would do is allow someone to sedate you with aenesthetic and therefore render you powerless and unaware.

Obviously, good and not say that paranoid, but if I had that suspicion and distrust of many people, not paracer logic that leads a physician to his own house and let him inject nothing more and nothing less than an anesthetic, but a lot of allegedly had drugs in his system according to the autopsy report 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael said himself over & over again THERE IS A CONSPIRACY & it has to do with MONEY ,The elite owned Media { SONY} trying to make MJ look crazy {wacko} so no one would believe him when he said conspiracy ,now they are doing the same thing to the Jackson's .Latoya does not get paid for talking to Papparazzi ,while she is getting into her car , nor does she have really anything to gain by saying there is a conspiracy if there wern't one . Everybody knows she has no talent ,especially compared to MJ {sorry Latoya ,but it is true } You should believe Michael .And he said there is a conspiracy ,So does JOE,Jermaine , Katherine ,Brian Oxman , Mr Majestic ,Karen Faye .Didn't these people know him the best ?  I am sure that the rest of MJ 's family agree with Katherine & Joe Jackson
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't think that Michael was administered propofol.  I think Michael went to the FBI and told them what was happening to him, threats being made to him and his family, so on and so on.  This is much bigger than the picture that we have painted.  Murray is just a person they are using to help bring down the people that was out to get Michael.  The children are able to go out in public because the victim (Michael) is dead to the public.  I think Michael is getting major help from authorites to help bring down the people that was threatening him.  If the media and everyone else focuses on Murray being the one that killed Michael, the attention would be off the main people involved.  The authorities would be able to go full force at those other people.  Michael is safe from harm, now that the world thinks he is dead.  I think it will be a long time before we see Michael, because it will take a long time to bring down those that threatened him.
LaToya might be speaking the truth about a conspiracy and that he was murdered.  She just cant say that "Yes, he is alive and well, we are just trying to bring down the people that really wanted to murder him".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

dragonflylilies, I agree with you, it seems very logical explanation. :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Imo if someone is afraid for ther life then they don't go on tour and put themselves in harms way or hire a doctor they don't know all that well, they keep a low profile and keep loved ones close to them at all times. Even if MJ was in danger and he knew it then he alert authorities which may have happened and he is in protective custody.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.”

You`re all so right!! Remember MJ would not even accept any water a few years ago because he was afraid to be killed/poisoned. He was finally convinced to drive to a hospital where nobody attended him and water was put in via an iv drip to prevent him from further dehydration. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

raphaelleanique wrote; You`re all so right!! Remember MJ would not even accept any water a few years ago because he was afraid to be killed/poisoned. He was finally convinced to drive to a hospital where nobody attended him and water was put in via an iv drip to prevent him from further dehydration.

Very good observation. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

rayvyn

Quote from: "dragonflylilies"
I don't think that Michael was administered propofol.  I think Michael went to the FBI and told them what was happening to him, threats being made to him and his family, so on and so on.  This is much bigger than the picture that we have painted.  Murray is just a person they are using to help bring down the people that was out to get Michael.  The children are able to go out in public because the victim (Michael) is dead to the public.  I think Michael is getting major help from authorites to help bring down the people that was threatening him.  If the media and everyone else focuses on Murray being the one that killed Michael, the attention would be off the main people involved.  The authorities would be able to go full force at those other people.  Michael is safe from harm, now that the world thinks he is dead.  I think it will be a long time before we see Michael, because it will take a long time to bring down those that threatened him.
LaToya might be speaking the truth about a conspiracy and that he was murdered.  She just cant say that "Yes, he is alive and well, we are just trying to bring down the people that really wanted to murder him".

Good insight!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions