LaToyah speaks to reporters in the Ukraine.
March 01, 2010, 02:14:00 PM
New interview Latoyah gave yesterday:

LaToya Jackson has told reporters in the Ukraine that her brother's death was the result of foul play at the hands of a conspiracy.

'I was asked what do you believe happened to your brother and I spoke from my opinion, from my heart, and I said, my brother was murdered and this was right after this happened of course. And of course it came out later that he was truly murdered. He should still be with us here today, it wasn't just one person involved, it was several people involved, it was a conspiracy,' she said.

LaToya also said that Michael Jackson feared for his life before he died last year.

'I think it's very important to let you guys know too that Michael told me very openly that he was afraid for his life, that someone was going to kill him, he did say that,' she said.

LaToya has previously made similar conspiracy claims, revealing her suspicions to a British tabloid last year.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

IF WHAT ATOYA SAY IS TRUE, THEN WE MUST BELIEVE IN THE PROTECTION PROGRAM FOR MJ!
IF HE REALLY WAS AFRAID AND ALL THE RARE THINGS AROUND HIS DEAD, UCLA, LAPD,LAFD, FBI FILES, AUTOPSY... HE REALLY WILL BE SAFE UNDER PROTECTION PROGRAM AND MAYBE THEY REALLY ARE DOING AN INVESTIGATION... SO THE OTHER PERSONS HAVE TO BE AFRAID FOR THIS INVESTIGATION...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

If Michael was so convinced, and so paranoid, that someone was out to kill him....   if he truly believed that...  would he have allowed someone to sedate him using Propofol????  
Is that the actions of a paranoid and worried man??

I think not...  if you believed someone was out to get you, the last thing you would do is allow someone to sedate you with aenesthetic and therefore render you powerless and unaware.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
If Michael was so convinced, and so paranoid, that someone was out to kill him....   if he truly believed that...  would he have allowed someone to sedate him using Propofol????  

I think not...  if you believed someone was out to get you, the last thing you would do is allow someone to sedate you with aenesthetic and therefore render you powerless and unaware.

SORRY IF I GET SOMETHING WRONG! ENGLISH IS NOT MY LANGUAGE!
I BELIEVE THAT THE PROPOFOL THING IS BS, HE IS ALIVE AND "MAYBE" UNDER PROTECTION PROGRAM, BUT THE FBI OR THE INVESTIGATORS HAVE TO MAKE HIM LOOK DEAD FOR THE INVESTIGATION OF THIS CONSPIRACY... I DONĀ“T BELIEVE THAT MJ DIED AND IF SOMEONE REALLY DIED IN THAT HOUSE THAT DAY... WAS NOT MJ! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Exactly...if you were so worried that someone is out to get you,you wouldnt want to be "put to sleep" unless you trusted the person sedating you with all your heart. But the way I hear it,some stories state that he was so scared he would not even eat. Latoya has stuck to this story.
 On a side note...why is this family always ALL OVER THE GLOBE?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

Kirsche

totally agree! That wouldn't make sense...even if murray signed some contracts or whatever. I don't think that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

mumof3

And would he use that medication with a doctor he hardly knew and  was not thoroughly checked out h
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

I don't think Michael was being paranoid about the fact that someone or some people were out there to kill him, I really think there were some evil people (Illuminati, AEG) who were out there to kill him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Another reason to not believe MJ's life was not in real danger is that not only is the wanted person in danger but also their children and close family members. Latoya is taking her life into her hands by blabbing conspiracy all over the place. She could die in an accidental plane crash to hush her up as has happened to other informers or people who openly expose wrongdoers. MJ's kids's masks came off supposedly one month before his "death" and they have been increasingly out in the public, something MJ and his family would be opposed to for their protection. Latoya is acting out her role in this reality Movie drama.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

Quote from: "MJLover1990"
I don't think Michael was being paranoid about the fact that someone or some people were out there to kill him, I really think there were some evil people (Illuminati, AEG) who were out there to kill him.

But if you were in real great danger, would you trust anyone else to administer stuff like Propofol to you?  

I think if he really was in great danger, he wouldn't have asked Murray to administer Propofol or something....without knowing that Murray could kill him if he really was thinking that someone wanted to kill him, you know?

Maybe paranoid is the wrong word, but I hope you how it was meant
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

I agree with you all.  when one is afraid for his life, one wouldn't trust someone with Propofol, knowing that the necessary equipment, in case of an emergency, was not at hand.  And from what I understand, Michael learned early in life, not to trust anyone.
Whether about business matters, personal matters, or any other matter.  I don't believe he would entrust his life to some doctor outside a hospital setting.

And yes, the Jacksons sure get around a lot.  They are a globetrotting bunch.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

I look at this from different angles first if what Latoya said is true then why nobody in the family help him I remember Jermaine did a interview on ET and he was ask if the brother's had any guilt about what happen to MJ and he said no their was nothing they could do. plus I think main steam media is starting to suspect someone is not being truthful on what really happen and with Jermaine little slip-up the other week they use Latoya as a cover up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "MJonmind"
Another reason to not believe MJ's life was not in real danger is that not only is the wanted person in danger but also their children and close family members. Latoya is taking her life into her hands by blabbing conspiracy all over the place. She could die in an accidental plane crash to hush her up as has happened to other informers or people who openly expose wrongdoers. MJ's kids's masks came off supposedly one month before his "death" and they have been increasingly out in the public, something MJ and his family would be opposed to for their protection. Latoya is acting out her role in this reality Movie drama.

Everyone is acting their roles.. They have no choice to say that someone killed him conspiracy etc.. They are all actors and actresses.. Nothing will happen to Latoya since no one was after MJ.. It is part of the act..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Quote from: "neverlandprincess"
Exactly...if you were so worried that someone is out to get you,you wouldnt want to be "put to sleep" unless you trusted the person sedating you with all your heart. But the way I hear it,some stories state that he was so scared he would not even eat. Latoya has stuck to this story.
 On a side note...why is this family always ALL OVER THE GLOBE?

Yes, why do we hear about the Jacksons being ALL OVER THE GLOBE?  
I have always wondered that as well, it seems like another oddity.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The righteous will possess the earth,
And they will live forever on it."
Psalm 37:29

topsecretgirl

Jermaine did try to help him, watch this: ( especially 6:55)

[youtube:ayr9ndld]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGHWLI0491Y&feature=related[/youtube:ayr9ndld]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions