I flew over from MJHD

• 35 Replies

Offline acswtgrl

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by acswtgrl

Re: I flew over from MJHD

• on: December 02, 2009, 01:02:34 PM
There's something happening here. What it is ain't exactly clear. That lyric is definitely in my head now after MJHD site closed...again.  :|

But, I am happy to have found this forum. I hope it sticks around, because I need my hoax fix  :)  

Also wanted to share something...I had a weird dream last night about Michael. I only had one other dream of him just a couple days after June 25th. And what freaks me out a little is that I had posted a new theory of mine on the MJHD forum just Monday stating that I believed more and more that he was murdered rather than being alive and in control of this hoax.

I'm not saying I am a chosen one for information, but what is sad to me is that not only was he in my dream but he was in it with my dad, my grandparents, and a friend who are all passed on. BUT to confuse me more, I was clearly there in the dream and so was Janet Jackson! She was performing and acknowledged me in it. The people I mentioned before were there too. I'm confused, because I also received a message in that dream that Michael would reveal himself through God. I'm not a very religious person, but I am spiritual. Not sure why I had a dream of this and what it means, if anything.  This hoax has really confused my mind of what to think anymore.

Anyways, wanted to say hello to this forum group and share my crazy dream because where else would I post it? lol.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Freeze Frame

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Freeze Frame

• on: December 02, 2009, 01:03:35 PM
Quote from: "SILVANA"
Quote from: "Tammy Jackson"
SILVANA, eeeh, who knows what has happened there... have you guys checked the main page?  :cry:

Today the main page says " MJHD for sale " .... who is going to buy it now ??  :?

Yesterday the main page said something like the forum crashed due to malicious hack and  " now you can continue your research in peace " ... WTF !!!  how rude !!  they closed the forum like nothing has happened, like if we were nothing to them, like Michael was nothing to them...  :x  :x

Well there is an email address at the bottom. Wonder where those emails are going to?  :roll:

Offline Tammy Jackson

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Tammy Jackson

• on: December 02, 2009, 01:12:36 PM
Quote from: "Freeze Frame"
Quote from: "SILVANA"
SILVANA, eeeh, who knows what has happened there... have you guys checked the main page?  :cry:

Today the main page says " MJHD for sale " .... who is going to buy it now ??  :?

Yesterday the main page said something like the forum crashed due to malicious hack and  " now you can continue your research in peace " ... WTF !!!  how rude !!  they closed the forum like nothing has happened, like if we were nothing to them, like Michael was nothing to them...  :x  :x

Well there is an email address at the bottom. Wonder where those emails are going to?  :roll:
I'm wondering the same... I'm still thinking and wondering ... who's the owner now))) or is it really going to sale? or it's just another trick? :roll:

MICHAEL, I LOVE YOU MORE THAN MOST ! ! !

Offline ENGELINHIER

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by ENGELINHIER

• on: December 02, 2009, 01:24:49 PM
Wow, MJHD is FOR SALE. Sad what has been going on with that site. I wonder If we will know the truth some day!

MAIN THING, WE CAN POST HERE AND GO ON WITH OUR WORK  :)

Offline ENGELINHIER

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by ENGELINHIER

• on: December 02, 2009, 01:57:49 PM
Quote from: "acswtgrl"
There's something happening here. What it is ain't exactly clear. That lyric is definitely in my head now after MJHD site closed...again.  :|

But, I am happy to have found this forum. I hope it sticks around, because I need my hoax fix  :)  

Also wanted to share something...I had a weird dream last night about Michael. I only had one other dream of him just a couple days after June 25th. And what freaks me out a little is that I had posted a new theory of mine on the MJHD forum just Monday stating that I believed more and more that he was murdered rather than being alive and in control of this hoax.

I'm not saying I am a chosen one for information, but what is sad to me is that not only was he in my dream but he was in it with my dad, my grandparents, and a friend who are all passed on. BUT to confuse me more, I was clearly there in the dream and so was Janet Jackson! She was performing and acknowledged me in it. The people I mentioned before were there too. I'm confused, because I also received a message in that dream that Michael would reveal himself through God. I'm not a very religious person, but I am spiritual. Not sure why I had a dream of this and what it means, if anything.  This hoax has really confused my mind of what to think anymore.

Anyways, wanted to say hello to this forum group and share my crazy dream because where else would I post it? lol.

Hi, I understand you so well !I must confess that murder was a theory we could not easily despise. It has been one of my worries.The thought of Mikes family making money out of his death is just something  I am fighting to avoid. I just do not want to beleive it..

But, the childrens and Lizzy Taylor's attitude really comforts me.They all seem quite relaxed and happy. So,let us hope it is so
 :)

Offline joyaboya

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by joyaboya

• on: December 02, 2009, 01:58:01 PM
joyaboya, I hope nothing will happen to this site))))

Damn, your siggy is killing me..... so sexy!!!!!!! :D

lol Tammy :-)... it's killing me too :-)  :oops:

......................... /´ /)
......................../¯ ..//
......................./... .//
....................../¯ ..//
...................../... ./ /
............./´¯/\' ...\'/´¯`•¸
........../\'/.../... ./... ..../¨¯\\
........(\'(....(...(....... ,~/\'...\')
.........\\.......... ..... ..\\/..../
..........\\...\\.... ..... . _.•´
............\\....... ..... ..(
..............\\..... ..... ...\\
FUCK OFF ALL MJ HATERS!!!

Offline DontBelieveTheHype

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by DontBelieveTheHype

• on: December 03, 2009, 03:38:25 PM
Joyaboya, your signature is orgasmic and not good for concentrating when discussing this case.  :lol:

Hello fellow MJHD's. I flew over from that forum too. Im glad Ive found my way over here, I hope we all connect and re-connect with each other and continue our investigation with L.O.V.E.

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

Offline badloving

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by badloving

• on: December 03, 2009, 03:42:36 PM
Quote from: "DontBelieveTheHype"
Joyaboya, your signature is orgasmic and not good for concentrating when discussing this case.  :lol:

Hello fellow MJHD's. I flew over from that forum too. Im glad Ive found my way over here, I hope we all connect and re-connect with each other and continue our investigation with L.O.V.E.

that happened to me too....staring at it for minutes yesterday and i forgot what i wanted to say  :oops:
some nasty thoughts were hounting me... :lol:

[size=85]...since you went away, Don\'t you know
I sit around with my head hanging down,
And I wonder...who\'s loving you!?[/size]
[/i]

Offline DontBelieveTheHype

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by DontBelieveTheHype

• on: December 03, 2009, 03:47:32 PM
Quote from: "badloving"
that happened to me too....staring at it for minutes yesterday and i forgot what i wanted to say  :oops:
some nasty thoughts were hounting me... :lol:

Its so hypnotising! I dont usually like animations and Im now trying to get used to my own but this one captivates me in a spell... Thats what MJ does for you... I can stare at it for minutes in a row.. Look at those lips and the way he shakes his body up and down..up and down.. up and down... So distracting.

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

Offline Tammy Jackson

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Tammy Jackson

• on: December 03, 2009, 04:22:26 PM
Hahah... we're all like that I guess))) Sometimes I'm staring on siggys like for several minutes and forgetting what I was looking for... heee heee :D
Not talking about my thoughts.... whoooooooooh  :roll:

MICHAEL, I LOVE YOU MORE THAN MOST ! ! !

Offline mmz

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by mmz

• on: December 03, 2009, 04:50:19 PM
MMZ also reaches you!
I have been a member of MJHD since july,and I couldn't stop investigating just because MJHD closed!
So,here I am and I hope to give you good clues!