Re: IMO...HE WANTED US TO FEEL HIM.
March 02, 2010, 10:43:41 PM
@Miriam...

You got it wrong .....

I said that this result of the hoax COULD be intentional/unintentional......

And either way, that doesnt make him a bad person

I am happy to have at least felt for once what he would have felt.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 03, 2010, 07:23:42 AM
i dnt know if it actually is one of the objectives but it makes a lot of sense 2 me
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]When words fail, music speaks..[/size]

[size=150]Music is my life...michael you are my music and therefore my life =) [/size]

[size=150]Believe in L.O.V.E and magic[/size]

the arabian nights

March 04, 2010, 05:19:39 AM
when the guy only spoke of love, why would he suddenly on the eve of his comeback then decide that his primary or secondary objective is for the public to feel pain, including children from all around the world

this does not make sense. No.

if he wanted us to show empathy or live his experience then maybe writing a further book or doing a television series, but i think all of that is too negative, he was alway a positive person.

he wanted to raise his profile and turn a new leaf (that's what i think) that works if he has passed and if he hoaxed

dont demean all this good work but thinking that he wanted us to feel the misery he felt, because no kind, warm spirited person would evey want that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 04, 2010, 11:11:00 AM
@arabian nights....
 you really didnt get it......

Michael Jackson is not a sadist...he doesnt go around hurting people so that they can feel his pain.....

All I ws saying is that he wanted us and also the many new fans to perceive the reality about his life through these constant revelations that we have been subjected to over the past few months.....the truth behind the shiny curtain.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

March 04, 2010, 01:42:27 PM
Quote from: "Doctor Death"
@arabian nights....
 you really didnt get it......

Michael Jackson is not a sadist...he doesnt go around hurting people so that they can feel his pain.....

All I ws saying is that he wanted us and also the many new fans to perceive the reality about his life through these constant revelations that we have been subjected to over the past few months.....the truth behind the shiny curtain.....

why - a book deal better option, with a tv serial, a movie - this is me, more money - better option - high profile with the this is it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 04, 2010, 11:51:59 PM
The general public opinion had been biased against him ever since the media started dissing him around all over the place......A large section of people had lost faith in hi after the second child abuse accusations....Thanks to the gimicks of broacasters who wanted to show hom in poor light......always......

People had branded him as a freak.......Some people remained loyal....But  a lot of people didnt care as to what he had to say anymore.....Dont take this personally.....But public opinion had swayed greatly against him.

He had been thrust out of the limelight and had his life permanenetly tainted due to the malicious intentions of a few predatory people......Due to the HUGE media circus, the general public had truly forgotten what he was.....His contribution to the industry and to charity........

Under these circumstances, Do you think the people who had come to think of him as a monster, would really have bothered about his BOOK, or TV series?

Aphrodite Jones herself had a hard time trying to get her book published because no publisher would publish it...WHY? BECAUSE SHE HAD SHOWN MICHAEL JACKSON AS AN INNOCENT MAN.....EVERY ONE WANTED TO TAKE HIM DOWN.......DO YOU THINK THAT AFTER ALL THAT MOCKERY THAT WAS MADEOF HIM ON TV AND OTHER TALK SHOWS.....THOSE HORRIBLE CARTOONS PRINTED IN THE NEWS PAPERS.....WOULD ANYONE EVR LISTEN TO HIM? PEOPLE HAD LEARNT TO NEGLECT HIM.......

ONE TO ALL....

His "death" came as a reminder to many people that a monumental figure had left a void that could never be filled.People remembered how many of the modern day artists are influenced by his work...his dance....his concepts.....people once again remembered the King Of Pop.....The Humanitarian.....The humble Do-gooder.....and almost forgot the so-called monster....

And after his "death", when one by one, the curtains got lifted on the truth about his life......People became aware of his true intentions rather than draw premature conclusions based upon the pseudo--persona created by irreponsible journalism based on sensationalism.

Its easier to drive home the truth when people really realise that their judgement had been clouded...that opinions and forced perceptions were IMPOSED on them and now its no use crying over spilt milk......People are angry now.....and even more desperate to know the truth.....

And look, arabian nights, this is for the last time I am gonna offer an explanation......If you get it fine. If you dont, then you're welcome to leave this topic discussion. There are millions of other threads out here.....I dont want people to misunderstand my point of view....I am not a bad man and people shouldnt try to brand me a bad man for no reason at all.........I didnt say for 1 sc that Micahel iontentionally wanted to hurt his fans.....I dont know why you see it that way....I dont know why...the members here are always keep dissing me, no matter which thread I start.

Micahel Jackson had many fans and well wishers.....but all that those fans could do was to leave supportive messages on his doorstep...Or wave at him from beyond the gates...Michael Jackson NEVER DID HAVE A SHOULDER TO CRY ON.......So through this hoax investigation, he took us on a trip..whose....ONE of the objectives....Rather SECONDARY objectives was to make us experience the dismal truth that is so often buried under a heap of LIES.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
March 05, 2010, 03:26:36 AM
I like your post, very interesting.

Remembers me of Mr. V in V for Vendetta telling Evey:

"Yes I created a lie, but because you believed it you found something true about yourself"

Maybe he created this "lie" to "shake us up a little but", like that dancer tells in the beginning of This is it. To make us think, to provoke us to discover and to understand better.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 06, 2010, 12:30:05 PM
The general public opinion had been biased against him ever since the media started dissing him around all over the place......A large section of people had lost faith in hi after the second child abuse accusations....Thanks to the gimicks of broacasters who wanted to show hom in poor light......always......

People had branded him as a freak.......Some people remained loyal....But  a lot of people didnt care as to what he had to say anymore.....Dont take this personally.....But public opinion had swayed greatly against him.

He had been thrust out of the limelight and had his life permanenetly tainted due to the malicious intentions of a few predatory people......Due to the HUGE media circus, the general public had truly forgotten what he was.....His contribution to the industry and to charity........

Under these circumstances, Do you think the people who had come to think of him as a monster, would really have bothered about his BOOK, or TV series?

Aphrodite Jones herself had a hard time trying to get her book published because no publisher would publish it...WHY? BECAUSE SHE HAD SHOWN MICHAEL JACKSON AS AN INNOCENT MAN.....EVERY ONE WANTED TO TAKE HIM DOWN.......DO YOU THINK THAT AFTER ALL THAT MOCKERY THAT WAS MADEOF HIM ON TV AND OTHER TALK SHOWS.....THOSE HORRIBLE CARTOONS PRINTED IN THE NEWS PAPERS.....WOULD ANYONE EVR LISTEN TO HIM? PEOPLE HAD LEARNT TO NEGLECT HIM.......

ONE TO ALL....

His "death" came as a reminder to many people that a monumental figure had left a void that could never be filled.People remembered how many of the modern day artists are influenced by his work...his dance....his concepts.....people once again remembered the King Of Pop.....The Humanitarian.....The humble Do-gooder.....and almost forgot the so-called monster....

And after his "death", when one by one, the curtains got lifted on the truth about his life......People became aware of his true intentions rather than draw premature conclusions based upon the pseudo--persona created by irreponsible journalism based on sensationalism.

Its easier to drive home the truth when people really realise that their judgement had been clouded...that opinions and forced perceptions were IMPOSED on them and now its no use crying over spilt milk......People are angry now.....and even more desperate to know the truth.....

And look, arabian nights, this is for the last time I am gonna offer an explanation......If you get it fine. If you dont, then you're welcome to leave this topic discussion. There are millions of other threads out here.....I dont want people to misunderstand my point of view....I am not a bad man and people shouldnt try to brand me a bad man for no reason at all.........I didnt say for 1 sc that Micahel iontentionally wanted to hurt his fans.....I dont know why you see it that way....I dont know why...the members here are always keep dissing me, no matter which thread I start.

Micahel Jackson had many fans and well wishers.....but all that those fans could do was to leave supportive messages on his doorstep...Or wave at him from beyond the gates...Michael Jackson NEVER DID HAVE A SHOULDER TO CRY ON.......So through this hoax investigation, he took us on a trip..whose....ONE of the objectives....Rather SECONDARY objectives was to make us experience the dismal truth that is so often buried under a heap of LIES.

Oh damn the dirt slinging media!! the fact that MJ sold 50 concert dates in a few hours says volumes more than any negative media spin  :lol:  :evil:  8-)  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

March 06, 2010, 01:16:37 PM
it was my understanding that mike wanted to do ten more than prince who opened the 02, he signed for 31(?) the shows sold well and he renegotiated to include films and it was made up to 50.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

March 06, 2010, 01:25:44 PM

ONE TO ALL....

Ahhhh Doctor Death, I love your posts xx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

March 07, 2010, 10:31:05 AM
Yeah,,,man.....I just hope so.... :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 07, 2010, 01:07:45 PM
as a small reminder of Michael s last words (TII):

Awakening, awareness and LOVE will save the world  ...

As MJ said, love is the key, the scientist who combines science and spirituality also says:"Vibration of love and compassion can save us"..
."True force is the language of compassion, the force that holds all life together.
 “I believe that we are making that determination right now”.  by living our lives consciously with intent. ” These are the words of Gregg Braden, author of Fractal Time – The Secret of 2012 .  
Gregg is a believer, as I am, in the consciousness of the Earth and that our combined conscious intent can change how things will eventually turn out. It is up to us, up to you and I, and everyone on this planet to determine what kind of change we want to see. Something will change – what will it be? If we insist on turmoil, hate and destruction then that is what we are going to bring upon ourselves. If, however, we unite in making a difference we can change our world.
Look at Gregg’s simple suggestions. Being kind to one another. The world has had enough of conflict and wars. The population is tired of exploitation and greed. We are yearning for a change and I believe that change will come.
More and more people are opening up to the fact that we are all connected, we are all part a whole, and everyone carries a responsibility towards the whole to do their utmost in bringing good to our world.

[youtube:2y5fljru]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqcBHwYmCHw[/youtube:2y5fljru]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

word

March 08, 2010, 08:51:35 AM
Dr.Death hit the nail on the head and I believe he's right,but I don't think Michael ever wanted us to feel paranoid,or not in control.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions