IMO...HE WANTED US TO FEEL HIM.
February 28, 2010, 02:49:55 PM
I just had a good exchange of ideas with 2 members here----Grace and Bec, and I need to thank them for provoking my thoughts in this direction.

IMO, This is a hoax is a  mission that aims attaining many objectives through the execution of a series of premeditated events stitched together....One of those objectives would be to give people a first hand experience of what he had to go through every day that he spent at the TOP....Because when you're at the top, you are like a flower in full bloom and that in itself is reason enough for people to feel the urge to pluck the flower....There will always be people who wil wanna drag you from the top and take you down the hill.

Look at the past 7 months....After the intial hysteria died down, we al started speculating over his reasons for hoaxing his death...And then every day, stuff kept happening that at times threw the hoax investigation off gear...Becasue we have had a lot of debates and confusion prevailing for along time ovr a lot of issues....and all of us are pretty much frustrated by now and want to know the truth....Thats right, we have become DESPERATE.

Dave on LKL or MJ on LKL, Doubles or no doubles in TII, the true meaning of the TIAI redirections.....wether LArry King knows or not....Who is WHAT? We dont know anymore......

He needed to intentionally create these confusions so that people could feel the FEAR, PARANOIA,INSECURITY, The feeling that you cant trust anyone around you because you dont know who's tellig the truth anymore, The feeling taht everyone is pushing you into a corner and that the more you try to undo the confusion, the moe entangled the whole situation becomes......What to beLIEve and what not to beLIEve......And in the end, TOTAL FRUSTRATION.....And when this situation persists ovr a long span of time, the lesser you care about life.....and either feel like giving it up or punishing those people who are deliberately making the truth more and more opaque for you.

That is exactly what is happening with us now. Because right now, we're suspicious of every soul regarding this case...we dont know who's telling the truth and who's bluffing us. The opinion regarding TIAI and thealleged doubles in TII is also vastly divided.....Then theres all the debate over the o2 guy.....

In short all these months,there have been enough diversions that have challenged our convictions and perceptions regarding the whole scenario and,... we've been oscillating between YES and NO....And this is exactly how Michael would have felt in recent years with everyone out there wanting a piece of him and earning money AND attention off his name in the most distasteful fashion. He felt intimidated, insecure and unsure of the people around him......And maybe  maknig us feel the way he felt was a secondary....if not primary objective of this hoax.

Too many people mesing with his head and manipulating him...thats what he wanted us to feel.
Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 03:30:35 PM by Doctor Death
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

Re: IMO...HE WANTED US TO FEEL HIM.
February 28, 2010, 02:55:08 PM
dr death i think your losing it

you know im your friend so it is will love in my heart i say this to you

please get a grip

go get some sleep
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 28, 2010, 03:13:22 PM
These are my thoughts.....I dont see why people should think I am NUTS just because I wanna share them with other people on a forum.....

If its such a big crime to present a perspctive then shut down the whole forum for god's sake..... :roll:

It seems that a healthy discusion isnt valued here.....anymore....

Look Mr/Mrs/Miss .....I 've spent enough time on my bed to keep me sane......Please dont impose your opinion on me......You dont like it...You dont read it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

February 28, 2010, 03:20:17 PM
Pretty confident Doc has got a grip just fine. Others? I have my doubts, lol.

I do believe some objectives were planned and some sprung up of their own accord. This may be one that was not laid out but evolved naturally. You figure we are all human, and when subjected to similar stimuli, we can experience similar resulting emotions.

So, could this be orchestrated? Posibly. More likely, in my opinion, the paranoia, fear, and distrust is us identifying with the subject of our investigation, and experiencing similar situations in miniture, within our alternate reality roll playing game, rather then a purposeful goal planed by him.

Because really, you figure, any one of us could drop this and walk away at any time. Michael couldn't. Not to say you're off the mark, Doc, I'm just expanding on your observation and throwing out an alternative perspective.

I do enjoy the banter and debate.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

loyalfan

February 28, 2010, 03:25:28 PM
well i have read your post and it makes a lot of sense to me..........how clever micheal is.........we have only had a few months of this circus.....he had years and years.........and none of us will ever be the same again...even if ends tomorrow........its been quite unbelievable..........xxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 28, 2010, 03:28:03 PM
I do enjoy the banter and debate

So do I.....you talkin' to a person of the same breed...I can assure you that :D

@arabian nights...no offense.....Things get pretty much heated up here sometimes.

Yes...I do agree that this consequence of the hoax spring off its own accord.....It was an obvious consequence.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 28, 2010, 03:47:34 PM
but the fans know wot he went through so in this sense we are being punished as we are affected by this the haters should no how it feels we already know please come back soon this is so tough :x Im so glad i found this site i couldnt do this alone!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

angel

February 28, 2010, 04:22:45 PM
Doctor Death, good post.  I too believe the hoax has many objectives.  As Jacksonologist has said, "I do think with this hoax that MJ is killing many birds with one stone".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 28, 2010, 05:34:56 PM
Quote from: "angel"
Doctor Death, good post.  I too believe the hoax has many objectives.  As Jacksonologist has said, "I do think with this hoax that MJ is killing many birds with one stone".

i think so, too. i think many developments in this hoax are left open, subject to how the public reacts to clues or if they are even noticed. some clues or newsbits are thrown out there and you just have to see where that goes, how it is handled and what to do next according to that. last but not least: there is still a lot of reasoning about why in the first place. i think there are as many possibilites in this as michael wrote more than 100 songs for any of his albums...everything possible.  

@ doctordeath: i think you described one of the reasons why all this is happening very well. it's all about exposure somehow, but much bigger than just letting the public feel his pain. that was very well much more than any of us would ever be able to endure. and it's not just about the tabloids or media. this whole sick system has to come down!

i have the highest admiration and respect for michael how he handled and carried himself through all that - over decades!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

RK

February 28, 2010, 09:36:24 PM
Makes me think of that line at the beginning of TII. "but there was still one thing he wanted to do for the fans". For us it has been like the movie"Being John Malcovich" where we get to,  as you say , feel him, to a degree. A really gutsy bold move on the part of our lovely shy one. But this is just one aspect of the whole hoax I believe. An incredible adventure and the ultimate gift for his fans. Thank you Michael. This hoax has taken over my  life for the last 8 months and made me feel every emotion possible and opened my eyes. An adventure, a truly great adventure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 01, 2010, 12:59:24 AM
Yeah...This has been an enlightening experience for all of us. Its just not about the ambigiuty of the media but also about US being given a chance to walk in his shoes..........

...Which of course reminds me of that tweet by Conrad Murray-----

"DONT JUDGE ME UNTIL YOU HAVE WALKED IN MY SHOES"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2 Bad

March 01, 2010, 01:34:24 AM
Oh I think we feel him a lot!!
Believers and non believers alike feel him now!
We believers have the added mental anguish of having the best news in the galaxy in our hearts and no way to proof it! Just the faith that the truth will prevail!

Keeping the faith and simmering....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 01, 2010, 01:56:45 AM
@ 2 Bad.....

Although you caouldnt have put it better, I would like to correct you on the "proving thing"......We CAN prove it.....In more than a 100 ways.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 01, 2010, 01:59:56 AM
LOL  :lol: feel him? love to!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

March 01, 2010, 02:07:01 AM
Quote from: "2 Bad"
Oh I think we feel him a lot!!
Believers and non believers alike feel him now!
We believers have the added mental anguish of having the best news in the galaxy in our hearts and no way to proof it! Just the faith that the truth will prevail!

Keeping the faith and simmering....

Well said.
Even my friends that aren't fans say that I've changed.
I feel him and spread love everywhere now.  :lol:
Agreed Doctor Death.
He wanted us to feel the strong, vibrant love in him.
But that's not all he is. He's human too, and he feels pain, anger, and fear. That's what we're feeling now.
Bravo Michael.   :(

Quote from: "teerockjelli"
LOL  :lol: feel him? love to!  ;)
lol more like feel him up.
 :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.