sk2001

Re: The Micheal Project New Vid - The Introduction
September 03, 2010, 02:27:20 AM
No offense but you do sound like every other person whose said they knew the truthbut won't reveal it. Whatever! It's not about spoon feeding coz nothing so far, within a this last yr was spoon fed. The members of the forum including Souza n mo analyzed the clues and and stuff. So when you (whoever you are) says we can be blind or you won't hive us more info- I think it's time to move to the next topic like always when so called 'o know the truth' or 'i'm with someone who does' comes up and plays around. Dunno about others- I have learnt to be better than to be played around. Enjoy the attention
Quote from: "dmovie27"
Joe made it hard and look what resulted.
I'm on your side more than most people here because I'll tell you the truth, but because of where your head is at, you'll ultimately look at me as the enemy.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

September 03, 2010, 06:12:21 AM
unless this person has taken on another name they are not here any longer.
i do wish i could have seen this video. i think in his?her rant they made some good points.
sure that opinion won't be looked upon with open arms.
i don't think the person was talking about average fans he was talking about obsessive ones.
i also don't think the person is aware of the current makeup of this forum.
maybe it was different at the time of the op and it was as such as they were refering to.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

September 03, 2010, 09:07:16 AM
suspicious mind, I'm convinced they're still here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ROFL

September 03, 2010, 10:28:57 AM
Haha and I'm convinced they are fake  :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

September 03, 2010, 10:42:22 AM
@suspicious mind -- here's his YT account -- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.  The videos are there and are definitely worth watching, IMO.   :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
September 03, 2010, 02:04:27 PM
Ok, I guess it's time to address this mess...I did all of this for a reason.
A specific reason.
I've made TWO videos so far and already these vicious attacks have started.
Why?
Because I won't GIVE you what you want.
Pure and simple.
You "people" couldn't even achieve one little itty bitty task I asked of you. You wanted me to answer it for you...when it was SO obvious.
That is not the purpose of this.
And it's really not the purpose of the death hoax itself. That's why it's called "a hoax".
Maybe you should just accept that Michael jackson has died like the media says and go back to doing whatever it is you do and forget about all this. Obviously, this is not for you. I'm not being mean-spirited, although I really don't care if you think I am. I'm simply stating facts based on what you "people" have said.
I made that clear from the start in the videos.
But what did you do? Like the aggressive out of control animals you see in those videos, you immediately started hunting and attacking me.
For what?
For using the word "fools"?
Did i type your specific name when I said THIS?
Did I call you out personally?
NO!
You called YOURSELF out by responding to it.
You even called yourself a "fan" because that's what you are and you KNOW it.
A "fan-addict".
I never attacked anyone personally. I made a generalization of what I see in front of me and what I have witnessed for twenty plus years in enjoying Michael Jackson's music. I can say I always have enjoyed Michael's music and respect him as a pure artist. If I met him in person, would i be a bit awestruck? Maybe, but a FAN? NEVER!
Why?
Because i simply know how to CONTROL myself.
Do you think it's normal or justified behavior to act as "people' act over Michael Jackson...another human being walking the earth?
If you could put your little narrow brain to work for just a minute...imagine being in his shoes and living in a literal bubble MOST of your life.
Not being able to walk the streets in public...not being able to go to a store and shop like a HUMAN BEING or even really talk to anyone for that matter.
Having to go through the genuine burdensome task of wearing disguises.
Why?
Because of YOU...the "people".
Just like Marlon said at the memorial...
"Maybe NOW, Michael, they'll leave you alone."
Because you can't control yourself over an IMAGE of a man. Because of the sounds you hear him sing. You ask yourself honestly is that normal behavior worthy of a human being or is that behavior worthy of something more in line with...an ANIMAL? I LOVE animals. Love em to no end. But I'm also fully aware that they have to be TAMED. They have to be CONTROLLED. There is no illusion about this.
Why?
Because of their BE-HIVE-IOR.
You are here because you believe Michael Jackson faked his death. You believe he's ALIVE. But have you ever REALLY asked yourself the real reasons why a man would pull off something of this magnitude KNOWING what it would do to his beloved "fans" and then make a movie called "THIS IS IT".
I don't believe Michael Jackson hates you. But I do believe he is TIRED of you. For over forty years he has wrote songs and pushed his agenda for love in earnest.
And what has happened to the world in those years?
Look around you and take an honest look and tell me this world is better today than it was twenty years ago. And the irony is with all the technology and advancements that have come into play, it SHOULD be a better world...but it isn't.
Why do you think that is?
Because "people" no matter how much you HELP them...no matter how much you GIVE them...no matter how much you SHOW them...as it has been proven throughout history time and again..."people" at their root core for the most part are just NO DAMN GOOD! Here we are, in the middle of the greatest adventure you'll probably ever be on in your life and all you can think about is "when is Michael coming back?" Just read the bulk of this forum. I have no reason to lie to you. The facts speak for themselves. Not only that, but in the seven months he's been gone, I have stood back and watched...have observed as this goes along and as it gets tougher and harder to break, YOU break down and degenerate into petty arguments, fighting and name calling.
You jump on mjforeverandaday.
You jump on blackorwhite.
But have they jumped on you?
If nothing else, they're doing the HARD WORK that's necessary. They're fighting back! They KNOW what the meadia is saying isn't right or correct. Whether they know the answers or not is irrevelant. They're working to KNOW and that is everything.
They're not scared to FAIL!
But here most of you are in all your so called love for MJ, ready to convict a man and wish DEATH on him when for the most part, you know NOTHING about him and there has been no concrete evidence that he did anything wrong.
Sound familiar?
A little deja vu maybe?
Do you honestly think and believe Michael Jackson wants to return to THIS? There is no intelligence being used, just greed and hunger for a person that has babied and coddlled you for far longer than he should have. Now, it's time to get out of the nest and fly and you don't even want to do it. Michael Jackson has been this world's "mother figure" for the last four decades. He is a man, but yet appears to you like a female. He is alpha and omega. He's everything and nothing.
This hoax happened for a reason and I believed it had more to do with his "fans" than anything else. Whether he was protecting you from a threat or not, he did it because you can't defend or act for yourselves. That's why all of this turmoil has been going on for over a decade. It's because they CARE, not because they don't.
But nobody can see it because of what?
GREED and SELFISHNESS.
And trust and believe, it's going to get worse before it gets better. If Michael Jackson doesn't know anything else, he knows now from his last two trials that almost nailed him to the wall that "people" cannot be saved. They have to save themselves! And they have to KNOW and REALIZE that they can. Why do you think a man would make a concert film that's not even a concert to begin with? Just a semblance of one? For the first time in his entire career, Michael Jackson got to perform for you and be completely COMFORTABLE and SECURE. No crazies jumping up out of nowhere on the stage trying to take him home or nutballs latching onto cherry pickers and literally endangering themselves and him. None of that. It's not even a full show.
What does that tell you?
You will do ANYTHING to be near Michael Jackson, or even be in his atmosphere and THAT is a dangerous thing. He has defintely protected you. he has definitely saved you this time and you don't even appreciate it. You can't even go about the simple task of taking his message forward and showing LOVE to each other.
Who does THAT sound like?
I honestly don't believe at this point most of you even have the capability or capacity to truly LOVE. You're too far gone on cell phones and laptops and videogames of violence and destruction. You have allowed the powers that be to manipulate you right where they want you.
Right where you NEED to be.
Like an animal.
That's why they're called the POWERS THAT BE.
You ASKED for this.
If you have any real intelligence or concern for your own well-being as a supposed HUMAN. You'd put down that cell phone and stop watching all the television and American Idol and go step outside and approach someone and have a genuine one on one conversation with them and maybe...just maybe... even make them SMILE.
Just like Michael Jackson has done for you for the last FORTY years.
You never saw him complain.
Never saw him curse his fate.
He did it out of genuine LOVE.
The names you call me are the names you call yourself...MAN IN THE MIRROR.
You want to know what D.A.N. means?
Look it up on the internet.
It's out there.
Do some damn work for once.
And to those who did get what I was saying off the top...thank you.
I LOVE you much.
You are the chosen few and truly have LOVE in your hearts.
You've made the decision NOT to lose your MINDS completely to this madness.
Because you know the old saying...they are TRULY a terrible thing to waste.

I'm glad this thread has become active again, because I believe that there are more people who have been "awakened" at this point and I believe dmovie27's post needs to be read by more. This post speaks nothing but the "truth", plain and simple. Those who read it and only see "negativity", only goes to prove how much the"dark forces" are in control of their lives.So much so, that they are unable to see that the "truth" lies within themselves. We, as individuals are capable of so much more then we are "programmed" to believe.
The secret to living your "best life" is inside you, you just have to want it bad enough to find it. You need to expand your mind and believe that you have the power to make that change withing yourself. You need to stop listening to what is being "spoon fed" to you on a daily basis and search for the "truth". Open you heart and mind and Believe in Love, not just the word, but the "energy" of love. When you truly live your life with love you will know it because you will feel the magical energies that it will produce...when you are truly living Love, the answers will come to you, you will "Feel" it. It is impossible to find the answers you are searching for if you continue on a path filled with "negativity" at every turn. Getting frustrated and searching for clues that lead to no where, will only lead you to the same place....No where.

it still surprises me that so many have still not understood Michael's "message", when he has spent decades trying to guide us all ,to a better life,  the life we were "destined" to live. We need to help people to "wake up" to what is really important in life, working together in harmony and love. We need to help each other and treat each others as "equals". We need to love ourselves enough in order to share that love with others. I know you may say that you do all of these things, but do you REALLY? Do you try to see the "good" in all things? Even the "bad"? Are you REALLY, being the best that you can be? Are you "REALLY" taking time to communicate with your loved ones, the "old Fashioned" way, face to face? Can you honestly look in the mirror and say, "I love myself and I feel awesome, because I know that I am living my life the way our "Creator" intended us to? Even I, who believe in love with every ounce of my being, am still not living my life to my "fullest" potential, but I am working on that everyday and I can feel very good about that. My point is, that we often say we have "made that change" and that we understand Michael's "message", but do you really?

Getting back to dmovie27( or whomever, this might be ;) ) I just wanted to say, that every word spoken there is right on the money and if you go and read it with a "positive" attitude, you just might be able to see the "truth" that lies within.

I am so thankful to all of those who are truly on this wonderful journey with me. keep shining your light on the universe, in hopes that others will feel it and start shining their own lights again!
Blessings and love to you all! Be the Best you can be! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

September 03, 2010, 06:05:15 PM
Quote from: "mjintrigue2012"
@suspicious mind -- here's his YT account -- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.  The videos are there and are definitely worth watching, IMO.   :)

thank you so much for the link.
i really found the work very interesting
i am not finished looking at all of it yet
again thank you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

September 12, 2010, 01:13:44 PM
I'm the uploader for truthholder.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

the vido is deleted
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with-Michael Jackson

Michael you Thrilled me and you Rocked my world and i can\'t wait till you come back

dejavu

September 12, 2010, 02:50:01 PM
Quote from: "MJ King Of Pop"

the vido is deleted

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael's Vision - The Immortal Experience

September 13, 2010, 12:34:53 PM
Quote from: "dejavu"
Quote from: "MJ King Of Pop"

the vido is deleted

ty
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with-Michael Jackson

Michael you Thrilled me and you Rocked my world and i can\'t wait till you come back

September 14, 2010, 05:31:13 PM
Loved all the videos... They make more sense then any theory that I have heard so far... I have even been following the "clues" that Tmp leaves, but I must admit :oops:  I don't understand most of them...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions