Okay... I did my best..

I got...

"DAN stands for Defeat Autism Now"

"Divers Alert Network"

Have I COMPLETELY lost it?

These things may make no sense but Im willing to explore all possibilities.  Am I looking for D.A.N in a literal meaning or does it need unravelling first and THEN searching for?

L.O.V.E
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

XspeechlessX, You wouldn't know would you. I also got Divers Alert Network. It's a bit like predictive text, who knows what it means.  :) And more to the point, should we care? ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

we could start a new thread.............lets see how many definitions ...d.a.n. stands for.......on second thoughts.......who cares.......!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan, You did it! You single-handedly saw him off.   :twisted:  :lol:  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

I JUST THINK A  PERSON LIKE THAT MUST BE VERY UNHAPPY......TO BE SO......UNPLEASANT..........LOVE IS BY FAR A BETTER WAY TO EXIST..........IF YOU SHOW LOVE NO MATTER IN WHAT WAY...IT ALWAYS COMES BACK TO YOU..........AND SURELY YOUR HEART IS BETTER FOR GIVING A SMILE OR A HELLO OR ANY LITTLE HELP TO SOMEONE........AND BELIEVE ME I HAVE KNOWN TERRIBLE HURT AND PAIN FROM OTHERS........BUT I NEVER ALLOWED IT TO MAKE ME BITTER...........XXXXX
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan, I agree with you. Some people just seem to emit a negative attitude when it's so unnecessary. I was interested in their video and wanted to find out more. I asked some legitimate questions and was either ignored or belittled. Anyway enough of them. I'm sorry to hear others have treated you badly in your life. Remember it's always a reflection of them. You and others know you have a good heart and that's all that matters.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

THANKYOU...GOD BLESS.....XXXX
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dmovie27

I haven't run away...not by a long shot. It's interesting that you keep saying you don't care or care for me but you continue to keep posting here. And then you talk about LOVE, but only when it serves your purpose. I'm unhappy and lonely because I speak the truth? I AM unhappy..that's why I made the vids in the first place. You on the other hand are hipocrites because you talk of love and then gang up on me and attack my agenda. I didn't belittle you. I DID ask you to do some work though...and you got frustrated and CHOSE not to try. Just like most of these "fans" are doing now with this investigation. Michael is asking you to do some work also. Is he being arrogant? Is he being mean for faking his death in the first place?
It's all good...I'm achieving my goals. If you belittling me brings you folks together to have a civil conversation about how BAD I am...so be it.

You can't have LOVE without HATE.
You can't have HATE without LOVE.

And the dream goes on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dmovie27, You're back! I'm glad you haven't run away.  :)  It's just a bit of cyber banter. We post here to talk with each other. I'm sorry you're unhappy. I don't like to see anyone unhappy. We/I did try to find out about D.A.N. but you mentioned D.A.N. before you asked us to do some work. It wasn't unreasonable of me to ask for clarification of an abbreviation. I didn't know at that point in the conversation you were setting a task. I didn't get frustrated but I like to know the context from which I'm working from. I've never thought MJ was arrogant, that is not a trait I associate with him. I've also never thought MJ as being mean for faking his death. I've always been a supporter of MJ doing whatever he wants to do with his life and (death). Read my previous posts and you will see that is my stance on the matter.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
Quote from: "dmovie27"
Ok, I guess it's time to address this mess...I did all of this for a reason.
A specific reason.
I've made TWO videos so far and already these vicious attacks have started.
Why?
Because I won't GIVE you what you want.
Pure and simple.
You "people" couldn't even achieve one little itty bitty task I asked of you. You wanted me to answer it for you...when it was SO obvious.
That is not the purpose of this.
And it's really not the purpose of the death hoax itself. That's why it's called "a hoax".
Maybe you should just accept that Michael jackson has died like the media says and go back to doing whatever it is you do and forget about all this. Obviously, this is not for you. I'm not being mean-spirited, although I really don't care if you think I am. I'm simply stating facts based on what you "people" have said.
I made that clear from the start in the videos.
But what did you do? Like the aggressive out of control animals you see in those videos, you immediately started hunting and attacking me.
For what?
For using the word "fools"?
Did i type your specific name when I said THIS?
Did I call you out personally?
NO!
You called YOURSELF out by responding to it.
You even called yourself a "fan" because that's what you are and you KNOW it.
A "fan-addict".
I never attacked anyone personally. I made a generalization of what I see in front of me and what I have witnessed for twenty plus years in enjoying Michael Jackson's music. I can say I always have enjoyed Michael's music and respect him as a pure artist. If I met him in person, would i be a bit awestruck? Maybe, but a FAN? NEVER!
Why?
Because i simply know how to CONTROL myself.
Do you think it's normal or justified behavior to act as "people' act over Michael Jackson...another human being walking the earth?
If you could put your little narrow brain to work for just a minute...imagine being in his shoes and living in a literal bubble MOST of your life.
Not being able to walk the streets in public...not being able to go to a store and shop like a HUMAN BEING or even really talk to anyone for that matter.
Having to go through the genuine burdensome task of wearing disguises.
Why?
Because of YOU...the "people".
Just like Marlon said at the memorial...
"Maybe NOW, Michael, they'll leave you alone."
Because you can't control yourself over an IMAGE of a man. Because of the sounds you hear him sing. You ask yourself honestly is that normal behavior worthy of a human being or is that behavior worthy of something more in line with...an ANIMAL? I LOVE animals. Love em to no end. But I'm also fully aware that they have to be TAMED. They have to be CONTROLLED. There is no illusion about this.
Why?
Because of their BE-HIVE-IOR.
You are here because you believe Michael Jackson faked his death. You believe he's ALIVE. But have you ever REALLY asked yourself the real reasons why a man would pull off something of this magnitude KNOWING what it would do to his beloved "fans" and then make a movie called "THIS IS IT".
I don't believe Michael Jackson hates you. But I do believe he is TIRED of you. For over forty years he has wrote songs and pushed his agenda for love in earnest.
And what has happened to the world in those years?
Look around you and take an honest look and tell me this world is better today than it was twenty years ago. And the irony is with all the technology and advancements that have come into play, it SHOULD be a better world...but it isn't.
Why do you think that is?
Because "people" no matter how much you HELP them...no matter how much you GIVE them...no matter how much you SHOW them...as it has been proven throughout history time and again..."people" at their root core for the most part are just NO DAMN GOOD! Here we are, in the middle of the greatest adventure you'll probably ever be on in your life and all you can think about is "when is Michael coming back?" Just read the bulk of this forum. I have no reason to lie to you. The facts speak for themselves. Not only that, but in the seven months he's been gone, I have stood back and watched...have observed as this goes along and as it gets tougher and harder to break, YOU break down and degenerate into petty arguments, fighting and name calling.
You jump on mjforeverandaday.
You jump on blackorwhite.
But have they jumped on you?
If nothing else, they're doing the HARD WORK that's necessary. They're fighting back! They KNOW what the meadia is saying isn't right or correct. Whether they know the answers or not is irrevelant. They're working to KNOW and that is everything.
They're not scared to FAIL!
But here most of you are in all your so called love for MJ, ready to convict a man and wish DEATH on him when for the most part, you know NOTHING about him and there has been no concrete evidence that he did anything wrong.
Sound familiar?
A little deja vu maybe?
Do you honestly think and believe Michael Jackson wants to return to THIS? There is no intelligence being used, just greed and hunger for a person that has babied and coddlled you for far longer than he should have. Now, it's time to get out of the nest and fly and you don't even want to do it. Michael Jackson has been this world's "mother figure" for the last four decades. He is a man, but yet appears to you like a female. He is alpha and omega. He's everything and nothing.
This hoax happened for a reason and I believed it had more to do with his "fans" than anything else. Whether he was protecting you from a threat or not, he did it because you can't defend or act for yourselves. That's why all of this turmoil has been going on for over a decade. It's because they CARE, not because they don't.
But nobody can see it because of what?
GREED and SELFISHNESS.
And trust and believe, it's going to get worse before it gets better. If Michael Jackson doesn't know anything else, he knows now from his last two trials that almost nailed him to the wall that "people" cannot be saved. They have to save themselves! And they have to KNOW and REALIZE that they can. Why do you think a man would make a concert film that's not even a concert to begin with? Just a semblance of one? For the first time in his entire career, Michael Jackson got to perform for you and be completely COMFORTABLE and SECURE. No crazies jumping up out of nowhere on the stage trying to take him home or nutballs latching onto cherry pickers and literally endangering themselves and him. None of that. It's not even a full show.
What does that tell you?
You will do ANYTHING to be near Michael Jackson, or even be in his atmosphere and THAT is a dangerous thing. He has defintely protected you. he has definitely saved you this time and you don't even appreciate it. You can't even go about the simple task of taking his message forward and showing LOVE to each other.
Who does THAT sound like?
I honestly don't believe at this point most of you even have the capability or capacity to truly LOVE. You're too far gone on cell phones and laptops and videogames of violence and destruction. You have allowed the powers that be to manipulate you right where they want you.
Right where you NEED to be.
Like an animal.
That's why they're called the POWERS THAT BE.
You ASKED for this.
If you have any real intelligence or concern for your own well-being as a supposed HUMAN. You'd put down that cell phone and stop watching all the television and American Idol and go step outside and approach someone and have a genuine one on one conversation with them and maybe...just maybe... even make them SMILE.
Just like Michael Jackson has done for you for the last FORTY years.
You never saw him complain.
Never saw him curse his fate.
He did it out of genuine LOVE.
The names you call me are the names you call yourself...MAN IN THE MIRROR.
You want to know what D.A.N. means?
Look it up on the internet.
It's out there.
Do some damn work for once.
And to those who did get what I was saying off the top...thank you.
I LOVE you much.
You are the chosen few and truly have LOVE in your hearts.
You've made the decision NOT to lose your MINDS completely to this madness.
Because you know the old saying...they are TRULY a terrible thing to waste.

:geek:
As I have stated before you have my FULL support on this.

You most definetly proved your point in both videos and when you came back here and posted this it went upon blind eyes and deaf ears. The moment your post was dry so to speak immediately right after comes a post with a defensive attitude.

This has been my feelings from the jump when MJ "died'. I was outraged at the amount of hypocrites who flew from everywhere to be near him ALL of a sudden when he died but, couldn't stand by him during his trials and tribulations.

You are absolutely right MJ has coddled this world for far to long and he does deserve to have a life. He is a man and he doesn't owe any of us anything else.

We have taken way to much of this for granted and taken advantage of this situation.

For me I have been trying to get points across as you have and I pretty much get no response to my post. You musta of struck nerves. It's gotta be the male hormones that do it, LOL.. Drives women to become banshees.

Anyways I don't want to sound condesending here or like I am kissing ass after the fact but, as others stated you or anyone can always verify my facts on my posts, youtube account or twitter to know where my loyalty is at.

Btw people honestly if MJ is running this whole show, do you not think he is running any thoughts or user names? Have you all ever gave that a concideration, you may have just cussed out MJ and not known it.

You ever hear of the story to be nice to ALL people because one of them just might be Jesus. I always watch homeless men for Jesus.

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
Quote from: "dmovie27"
Quote from: "angel"
Quote from: "loyalfan"
you sound very arrogant to me..........if i had the truth to tell then i would tell it.......so i dont think you do have anything to tell......attention seeking..........
Totally agree....extremely disrespectful to Mike, his family, friends, and God.  Deserves no response from us.

Answer me this...what do you REALLY know? If you can answer that little diddy TRUTHFULLY I'll give you a lollipop.

Only an idiot would post "deserves no response from us" and then post a response anyway. Go away Lucy and play somewhere.

Hey Lucy,

You got sumsplaining to do...

I want a lollipop please if I am right.

Direct Action Network, a confederation of anarchist and anti-authoritarian affinity groups, collectives, and organizations.

I like the big kind of lollys sir, LOL

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dmovie27

Im_convincedmjalive,
  Simply brilliant words...thank you.

And yes...it has EVERYTHING to do with females and how they think, sadly enough.
But there can be diamonds in the rough. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dmovie27, And we "diamonds are forever".  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: The Micheal Project New Vid - The Introduction
September 02, 2010, 07:40:13 PM
BE-HIVE-IOR, nothing to do with honey, was it. Where would I be without my friend Google.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Re: The Micheal Project New Vid - The Introduction
September 02, 2010, 10:27:41 PM
Quote from: "mjjveritas"
BE-HIVE-IOR, nothing to do with honey, was it. Where would I be without my friend Google.

i didn't see this thread when it was active.
i would really have liked to have seen the videos
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."