MJLover1990

Black Eyed Peas - Robotic Agenda
February 28, 2010, 07:43:18 AM
We all know how the music artist of today are within the Illuminati and are fast forwarding their agenda's. One of those agenda's is the Robotic Agenda. Beyonce does it, Lady Gaga and many more,  but The Black Eyed Peas too! Their new music video called ''Imma Be Rocking That Body''. When you observe the video you see that the artists are set as robots, they sing with robot voices, robots are dancing. And basicly they are creating our future as robots. How many people in this world think that in the year 2100 or something we all will be robots? Actually it's the elite who are laughing at us because robots are brainless and they see us as brainless. Alot of people think that we are robots in the future because that is one of the Illuminati agenda's. You also see people dancing around the robots as if ''we'' are part of it. They want us to accept this vision of future while this is not how the future will be. I hope I'm making a little sense here. When I saw The Black Eyed Peas music video I was quite shocked to see how big they are supporting their robotic agenda. Fergie actually says in the music video ''We are not robots'' WHAT? :| So they are supporting the robotic agenda but are trying to fool us by saying ''We are not robots''? See it for yourself here.

[youtube:3t28g8os]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujKuvcxalwA#movie_player[/youtube:3t28g8os]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Black Eyed Peas - Robotic Agenda
February 28, 2010, 08:20:35 AM
The Black Eyed Peas always do unique videos so I wouldn't pay too much attention to this jmo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.”

February 28, 2010, 09:33:58 AM
I think they are exposing the agenda rather than supporting/promoting it, along with other artists. Take a look at this and see what you think. All these artists have a recent connection to MJ and I don't think they would be helping the other side.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

February 28, 2010, 09:37:05 AM
I understand what you mean but I don't agree, please watch these videos and then you know what I mean.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 28, 2010, 09:46:55 AM
Quote from: "MJLover1990"
I understand what you mean but I don't agree, please watch these videos and then you know what I mean.

It's blocked... My reasons are that you could feel MJ behind the whole of the Grammy's and he has connection to all the main artists, His message was being spread loud and clear by everyone involved. Did you watch the whole video I sent as you replied very quickly. There is an agenda, I agree, but I do not see that these artists are trying to promote it. They are trying to get people to see for themselves what is going on. Their performances are so obvious to me that they are working with MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

February 28, 2010, 10:04:13 AM
Oh I didn't knew they were blocked. I understand and respect your point of view and I've seen what Mo and Souza have said about the Grammy night. And I wish the other artists were working with Michael. But that is something I didn't feel. For instance when Beyonce came out with the whole army thing you can see it two ways, The drill from TII but you can also see it this way... The Martial Law that is coming in the New World Order. Lady Gaga, she was dragged out on stage and the man called her fake and he wanted to return her for a newer version of Lady Gaga. She was thrown in the fire and a new and improved and mind controlled Lady Gaga came out. Also the ''costumor'' said Lady Gaga loves her little monsters her fans are her monsters. My point is you can see it in two different ways and I understand them both. Yes they could be helping Michael, but they could also still be helping the Illuminati and that second thing is what I think they are doing.

Please read this thread: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 28, 2010, 10:15:23 AM
Oh I didn't knew they were blocked. I understand and respect your point of view and I've seen what Mo and Souza have said about the Grammy night. And I wish the other artists were working with Michael. But that is something I didn't feel. For instance when Beyonce came out with the whole army thing you can see it two ways, The drill from TII but you can also see it this way... The Martial Law that is coming in the New World Order. Lady Gaga, she was dragged out on stage and the man called her fake and he wanted to return her for a newer version of Lady Gaga. She was thrown in the fire and a new and improved and mind controlled Lady Gaga came out. Also the ''costumor'' said Lady Gaga loves her little monsters her fans are her monsters. My point is you can see it in two different ways and I understand them both. Yes they could be helping Michael, but they could also still be helping the Illuminati and that second thing is what I think they are doing.

Indeed there are two ways of looking at it and I also respect your opinion but these artists and many more have been victims of the Illuminati and I feel strongly that they are standing together now for the world to see.
I see Lady Gaga as being dragged on stage as the fake Lady Gaga and thrown in fire and reappearing as the real Gaga. There is another video on the same site as before specifically about Lady Gaga which I think you should see. There is such a fine line between these two viewpoints, but I know what I feel is right and at least with this there is a lot more hope for positive change. Michael said himself that he wants to bring awakening and hope to people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

February 28, 2010, 10:24:07 AM
Quote from: "Believe 777"

Indeed there are two ways of looking at it and I also respect your opinion but these artists and many more have been victims of the Illuminati and I feel strongly that they are standing together now for the world to see.
I see Lady Gaga as being dragged on stage as the fake Lady Gaga and thrown in fire and reappearing as the real Gaga. There is another video on the same site as before specifically about Lady Gaga which I think you should see. There is such a fine line between these two viewpoints, but I know what I feel is right and at least with this there is a lot more hope for positive change. Michael said himself that he wants to bring awakening and hope to people.

You're right there is a fine line between these two viewpoints, that is why it's so hard to understand I'd rather stay in between the fine line then because one side of me wishes that the artists stand together for the world to see together with Michael. But on the other side I also see what the Illuminati is doing so that is why it's so hard to see. For now I'd rather stay in between then. I respect your opinion though. It's all for love, L.O.V.E! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions