Michael, I speak on behalf of every last fan of yours from the begininng, and what I'm about to say doesn't reflect me personally- as I said I speak for all of your fans, but I hope more will come on their own to apologize themselves. For what? For our intense selfishness over the decades, for our reckless, absurd behavior when we saw you out in public, for making you feel like your every moment has to be dedicated to giving us some good music or something, when you are a normal human being like everybody else and not a machine that can just produce, produce, produce.

Michael, if the pain and suffering you had in your life was rooted with us, we're sorry. I know that your loneliness isn't as intense as it used to be, and if we are at the root of that, too, we're sorry. You are one of the most loving, caring people on the planet, you truly are, with empathy and concern about others to the point where the world would be a better place if more people were like you.. you deserve an abundance of love in return, you deserve to have plenty of people who care about you, because you are so, so precious to this world and its people- you are a global treasure, a blessing, there is no one like you, honestly. We all hope and or pray that you did have this love and care in the past, from your family, from special women in your life, from friends and family.

When it comes down to me, I have only been a fan for one year and four months, but in that time, you have changed me as a person, not just with your music but with your words in interviews, your inspirarional speeches. It didn't take the 25th to teach me to love you truly, or about your pain, but after that day, my heart broke to hear of you suffering.. the Boteach tapes were very hard for me to hear. I thought, "Why? Why did fans have to be so incredibly stupid and put this poor, beautiful creature under so much pressure? Why couldn't he just forget about us when he needed to do and take a deep breath, and do something for himself?"

It is our fault, to some extent- not your death, as I know that is not the truth now, but your feelings of being under pressure, your pain.. Fans, and always wanting to give your time to us.. it's our fault. I can only wonder how the fans that took part in those massive crowds that used to persue you like a herd of predetory elephants feel now, as most of them probably believe you are passed.. I know that I was consumed with guilt, every day I felt guilt gnawing away at me, despite my fandom being so new..

I'm sure that almost all longtime fans feel this way. But don't waste a minute feeling sorry for us, Michael, please don't, as it wouldn't be right if we didn't feel this way. I wish fans would have felt this guilty twenty-five years ago, or more, when you were still a poor, sweet, innocent child thrown to the ravenous jaws of fame and fandom.. We're so, so, so sorry. I pray that you will tell us, soon or someday, that you realize now that your life wasn't as miserable in the past as you thought, I pray that deep down in your heart, you truly do feel loved, and have for at the very, very least a substantial amount of years. And I mean really loved, from everyone, not just fans. We don't deserve nearly as much love and concern as you give us, we all love you, and we always have. I pray you have had and do have love from special women in your life, from lovers. We're sorry for everything we've ever caused you, Michael. If we could rewind time to the J5 days and take our selfishness beack, we would in a heartbeat. We're so, so very sorry, sweetheart..
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

I'm not sorry, I'm a fan and I didn't do anything wrong.  I bought all of his music legally and his movies legally and his books legally, I prayed for him during his trial and though I drifted away for a long long time, I was always a fan and admirer.  Michael loved his fans, even the crazies.  The people who owe him an apology are the ones who brought him down and led him to his death...it's not me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I also want to say sorry to you michael .. sorry for our selfish love.. but it is because we love you so much .. you have to know that michael ..
I also want to say thank you .. thank you because you changed me to be a better person than before .. I really really believe that God sent you to make me be a better than before .. thank you michael thank you so much ..
and just know that I love you so much .. wherever you are I just hope for your happiness .. and don't forget to always smilee .. because your smile is so beautiful .. It makes me happy just to imagine your smile ..  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You gave me strenght when I wasn\'t strong ..
You gave me hope when all hope was lost ..
You open my eyes when I couldn\'t see ..
Thank you for everything, Michael ..
ILYSM !

loma

Thank you Topaz. You really moved me.  :)

Michael, I never doubted you for a second. You changed my life in so many ways, and the fact that so many people mistreated you and prejudged you makes me cry every night. I know it's a part of being human, but the way they let you suffer is just inhumane.
We love the fact that you can change the world by speaking up for the common person. When you stand up and speak out to the world, everyone listens. Not just because you are a celebrity, but because you have a way of touching people's hearts and speaking from your soul. People that don't even know the language can feel your emotion and know what you're talking about. It breaks my heart that there are people that couldn't look past the hype and truly understand. They're mostly ignorant, money hungry people. Ignore them and you will see that more people love you all over the world than anyone else in history. The light of the world. I have loved you for as long as I can remember. Your fans adore you for your talents, your love, and soul. You are one of a kind. We love you, and we're sorry.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
Michael, I speak on behalf of every last fan of yours from the begininng, and what I'm about to say doesn't reflect me personally- as I said I speak for all of your fans, but I hope more will come on their own to apologize themselves. For what? For our intense selfishness over the decades, for our reckless, absurd behavior when we saw you out in public, for making you feel like your every moment has to be dedicated to giving us some good music or something, when you are a normal human being like everybody else and not a machine that can just produce, produce, produce.

Michael, if the pain and suffering you had in your life was rooted with us, we're sorry. I know that your loneliness isn't as intense as it used to be, and if we are at the root of that, too, we're sorry. You are one of the most loving, caring people on the planet, you truly are, with empathy and concern about others to the point where the world would be a better place if more people were like you.. you deserve an abundance of love in return, you deserve to have plenty of people who care about you, because you are so, so precious to this world and its people- you are a global treasure, a blessing, there is no one like you, honestly. We all hope and or pray that you did have this love and care in the past, from your family, from special women in your life, from friends and family.

When it comes down to me, I have only been a fan for one year and four months, but in that time, you have changed me as a person, not just with your music but with your words in interviews, your inspirarional speeches. It didn't take the 25th to teach me to love you truly, or about your pain, but after that day, my heart broke to hear of you suffering.. the Boteach tapes were very hard for me to hear. I thought, "Why? Why did fans have to be so incredibly stupid and put this poor, beautiful creature under so much pressure? Why couldn't he just forget about us when he needed to do and take a deep breath, and do something for himself?"

It is our fault, to some extent- not your death, as I know that is not the truth now, but your feelings of being under pressure, your pain.. Fans, and always wanting to give your time to us.. it's our fault. I can only wonder how the fans that took part in those massive crowds that used to persue you like a herd of predetory elephants feel now, as most of them probably believe you are passed.. I know that I was consumed with guilt, every day I felt guilt gnawing away at me, despite my fandom being so new..

I'm sure that almost all longtime fans feel this way. But don't waste a minute feeling sorry for us, Michael, please don't, as it wouldn't be right if we didn't feel this way. I wish fans would have felt this guilty twenty-five years ago, or more, when you were still a poor, sweet, innocent child thrown to the ravenous jaws of fame and fandom.. We're so, so, so sorry. I pray that you will tell us, soon or someday, that you realize now that your life wasn't as miserable in the past as you thought, I pray that deep down in your heart, you truly do feel loved, and have for at the very, very least a substantial amount of years. And I mean really loved, from everyone, not just fans. We don't deserve nearly as much love and concern as you give us, we all love you, and we always have. I pray you have had and do have love from special women in your life, from lovers. We're sorry for everything we've ever caused you, Michael. If we could rewind time to the J5 days and take our selfishness beack, we would in a heartbeat. We're so, so very sorry, sweetheart..
I am not sorry for anything ... but loving him to much ... just kidding ill never be sorry for that :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]MJ ON MY MIND <3 <3 <3 <3 <3I love him so much that im .........that im .......just simply speechless <3 <3[/size]

MJLover1990

I want to say sorry to Michael too, I'm so sorry for all the pain and loneliness you had in your life. But you know you never was really lonely you have me and us. I'm sorry because I wish I could have been there for you more in your life, but I try to be there for you as much as I can now and I'll always will. But I would never be sorry for loving you too much, because I love you with all my heart and soul as long as I live and for eternity. I'll be there for you Michael forever.
Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 11:33:21 AM by MJLover1990
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Suzy

The people who bring Michael down most make apologies,not we.I have always love him and I still do.Nothing to be sorry about.I love you even more true the years baby!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

im sorry but i feel i have nothing to appologise for. I refuse to make Michael a god like idol neither will i hold him up as a jesus figure. Im not a christian but Michael was a sinner just like each and everyone of us, as the bible, says we are. I thank Micheal for that, that he was just a regular man, who bled, cried, laughed, hurt, felt lonelyness, felt love all the emotions each of as humans feel. The only diffrence is Micheal suffered and i mean suffered the most outrages slander by the media, the most unthinkable accusations from law officials that should be there to protect people like Michael from the judas's of this world. The point im trying to make is, and im sure Micheal will agree with me, without theses fans Micheal would not be the king of pop, the greatsest in the world, any decent humble artist will admit that its the fans that make them and break them, and Micheal knew that which is why he loved us all so much. To me michael was just a exceptionally tallented, conpasionate, huge hearted human being (some one so rare in todays society) who happened to be the king of Pop for a living.
I will always defend Micheal against the pariahs of this world, like i would anyone who is my friend or a person i greatly admire, but appologise?? i dont think even Michael would want that!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~*~*Shoot for the Moon ~ Even if you miss you land among the Stars*~*~
We only live once. Since we are given the gift of life, it should be a persistent endeavour to immortalize ourselves, no matter what field of endeavour we choose\' .. Michael Jackson
Michael to me your not an icon nor a superstar .. your just a boy that this girl fell in love with a very long time ago.

loma

Understand. We are sorry for not speaking up in the past. For not joining together with our brothers and sisters like we have now that he is "gone". I am apologizing for the fact that only after he left, that we've realized what's really important, what's fake, and what we have to do for the world. I get that you..
refuse to make Michael a god like idol neither will i hold him up as a jesus figure.
but you haven't been treated the way he has. Not even close.
And for a fan to not feel the least bit of pain, or feel sorry for not standing up for him is terrible.
Yes, he is human. He stayed human throughout his career, unlike others. And we feel so much love and respect for him because of it.
I'm not going to pretend I know the pain you've gone through Michael, so all I can give you is love and hope that it will get you through the hard times. We love you more than you could ever imagine. There are people out there who will always be there for you with non-selfish love and respect. Never forget it.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.